Sailing His Ship Pt. 05

Story Info
Sabine draws Matthew in.
6.9k words
4.68
5.9k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oppswalla
Oppswalla
305 Followers

Charley woke up to Sabine stirring beside him. Turning to face her, he saw her big beautiful dark eyes looking into his.

"Good morning, lover." She smiled, holding his cheek and stroking through his hair.

"Good morning, hot stuff."

"You should make us some eggs. Those sound really good." Sabine said.

"I could do that."

"Mmm, thanks lover."

He stood up, and threw the pink silk robe over his naked form, then shuffled into the bathroom. A moment later he made his way to the kitchen and began breakfast.

Sabine was delighted as the smell wafted into her bedroom. Getting herself up, she noticed she had left her phone on the dresser recording for who knows how long. What was going to be a hot recording was now accompanied by an hour or so of them sleeping. She edited it down quickly while she was in the latrine. Afterward, she let the scent of eggs draw her into the kitchen.

Charley jumped as her hand slapped his ass hard. "What a sexy little egg maker," she chuckled.

"Do you want to grab us some plates, these are almost ready," said.

"Sure thing." She twirled as she stepped to the cabinet and grabbed the plates.

"It's a beautiful day out there," Charley said as he glanced out the window. The sky blue with a few big puffy clouds.

"It looks quite nice. Should we take our breakfast out there?" She asked as she poured them both some coffee.

"That sounds delightful."

He served each plate, and carried them out as she followed with the cups of coffee and some forks.

A few bites in, Sabine said, "Last night was wonderful. I just can't help myself with you."

"It was. You're pretty amazing."

"Why, thank you! I realized I left my phone recording while we slept. So there was a lot of boring footage needing removed."

"I totally forgot about that," he replied.

"We should watch it after breakfast."

"Sounds good to me."

Once they had finished their plates, the shuffled in putting everything in the dishwasher and hand washing the pan.

Sabine wandered to the bedroom for a moment, and came out with a blue pair of panties with a little white bow above the crotch, and pink and white striped thigh high stockings.

"Be a good boy and put these on." Charley did as he was told.

"You look so cute in those." She said looking him up and down.

She patted the couch seat next to her, and he sat down. Sabine tapped her phone and flipped on the tv, connecting them so it would play on the big screen. She pressed play then rested her hand on his thigh.

The scenes from last night played out in front of them. Charley's dick already renting in the cotton fabric.

"It's hot getting to watch this from the third person view isn't it?" Her hand wrapped around the combo of panties and dick, slowly teasing it.

"Yes it is." He replied, eyes glued to the images playing before him.

She grabbed her phone and took a quick picture of his boner stretching in the panties. Then tapped on her phone for a second.

"I bet Matthew would find this very enticing." She said, sending the video of them to him.

Then she sent the picture of Charley's panty-imprisoned hard on, with the text, "Look, how hard he is watching that. Am I making you hard like that?"

"Oh, fuck this is hot!" Matthew texted back.

"You should show me how hot you think it is."

A pic popped up in her messages. A large boner was pointed upwards with sheets pulled below it. It was obvious Matthew was still in bed.

"Mmmm, that is nice." She texted back, before showing it to Charley.

"That is what you get to look forward to tonight, you little slut." She said licking her lips and looking at Charley.

When their home movie had ended she stood up, patted his thigh, and asked, "So, do you want to help me in the garden like we discussed?"

"Sure, that sounds good. It's such a nice day."

She disappeared into the bedroom and came out with an aqua pair of short women's athletic shorts and some sunscreen. She slipped the robe off his shoulders and slid the shorts up his legs. They didn't do much to cover anything.

"Now let's get some lotion on to keep you from being cooked by the sun." She coated his body piece by piece. Then handed the bottle to him. She dropped her robe, giving him a glance at her perfect chest, and her nicely shaped little booty. "Now do me..."

"Gladly."

After he coated her body, spending a little extra time on her chest and legs, she went and slipped on some shorts and a bikini top. Then opening a drawer next too the patio, grabbed some gardening gloves.

They went out the patio door and climbed down the stairs where there was storage space for shovels, sheers and such.

She tied back her hair, and began grabbing tools and handing them to him. Once his hands were full he followed her to an area of the garden.

"So, I was thinking, these need trimmed back, and it is definitely going to need some weeding. It be nice too get the preliminary stuff out of the way so we can maybe split up some of these soon and do some planting." She said

"Sounds good. Why don't I start with the sheering then, and we go from there."

"Perfect."

Taking the pruning shears he began cutting away the straggly parts, working down the row. Then he trimmed back the rose bush, and the rhododendrons. Slowly he made his way around the edge of the yard, clipping anything that needed attention.

Sabine began pulling weeds, and stealing glances at Charley, who now had a gleam from sweat, as it ran down his smooth upper half. She whistled at him, "God I have the hottest landscaping boy."

He smiled back at her. Then made his way to grab a rake and begin gathering all the rubbish. Throwing it in a bucket, he carried it over to the fire pit and tossed it in, before going and filling up again. Once he had completed that task he placed his hand on Sabine's shoulder and caressed her neck.

"So what's next Captain."

"Ooo, you know I like it when you call me that...well, you can either join me in weeding, or you can edge around the beds."

He looked around the yard considering his preference, then felt a sharp slap on his ass.

"Why don't you start the edging. I know it isn't as much fun as when I do it for you," she giggled, "but it will help me out. You can throw the dirt and grass in the corner there."

"Yes, Captain." He said as he grabbed the edging tool and began working around the beds.

A few minutes later, she hollered at him, "If you keep treating me this good, I may never let you go back home."

"Well, I guess I better keep it up."

"Ooo, I like it when you do that. Hey, I'm going to run in and grab us some water. Need anything else?"

"Thank you, I'm good."

When she came back out, she handed him a large cup of water and he took a sip. Her hand pressed on his chest, and she leaned in and kissed him. Her hand wandered down his stomach until she slipped underneath the waistband of the shorts, cupping his junk.

Then she kissed him again and pulled away. "Looks like the edging is just about done."

Yeah, just need to get a few more feet and I'll be there. Then I can join weeding duty unless you had something else you prefer me do."

"Oh, there's lots I prefer you doing, but I do appreciate the help with the weeds."

She turned and went back to where she had been weeding.

The two of them were able to move quickly through the rest of the weeding. "We really knocked that out." Charley said.

"Yeah we did. I think I'm ready for lunch. Care to join me?" Sabine asked.

"That sounds delightful."

They wandered in and began working together to make a couple turkey sandwiches. Upon completion they went out to the patio to eat.

Sabine looked over the yard in silence as she stuffed her face. It was a look of satisfaction and accomplishment.

Charley had woofed down his sandwich and now just looked at peace. "It always taste so much better when you've worked up your appetite."

"Tell me about it," Sabine responded, before taking her last bite.

Silence and satiation filled their next few minutes as they just sat and digested.

Charley spoke up first, "So...round two?"

"If you're up for it, sure. It'd be a huge help."

"Yeah, what's next?"

"Help me transplant some things?"

"I'll go grab the shovel."

"Good boy," she laughed warmly.

The next hour and a half were filled with splitting, digging and planting, spreading out what had grown too full last season.

"I think that about does it," Sabine said, wiping her brow and looking over their work. "That was satisfying."

"I agree. Now we just need to get some mulch down soon."

"We can worry about that, maybe next weekend."

She wrapped her arm around the small of his back and leaned into him. He gave her a peck on the temple before they started putting away the tools, and heading in.

"I think we've earned ourselves a drink," Sabine said, opening the fridge and pulling out two beers. She handed one to Charley. She then set out two chilled glasses from the fridge.

"I bet Matthew's been fidgety all day after watching that video." She smiled and raised her eyebrow at Charley. She then pulled out her phone and texted Matthew.

"I bet your dick has been throbbing all day after this morning."

Shortly after he responded, "I have been. I didn't want to do anything about it just in case you still wanted to get together."

"Mmm, keeping your balls all nice and full for us? Good boy. And yes, yes I do. How does 7:30 sound?"

"That works for me."

"Perfect." She responded then sent her address for him to pull up in maps.

Looking at Charley, "I'm going to have so much fun with you tonight!" She reached into his shorts and cupped his package.

"I can't even imagine...well maybe I can."

She then squeezed hard, "and you're going to be such a good girl for me aren't you."

"Yes, captain."

"That's it baby."

"What do you say we order delivery tonight and make it easy on ourselves."

"I think that's a great idea."

The clock quickly turned as a few hours passed. Their food had arrived, giving them plenty of time to clean up afterwards. Sabine had changed the bed linens and Charley had helped tidy up a bit.

Sabine took a bath first, wanting to have her legs smooth and freshly shaven. She had allowed for enough time for the warm water to refresh afterwards before Charley did the same. Per her instruction, he made sure to douche himself so he could be all clean. Once he had finished rinsing off in the shower, he saw she had laid out a light blue jockstrap with red trim, and a pair of white stockings.

The jockstrap cradled his ass nicely, but was a little snug in the crotch. When he walked out of the bathroom she looked him up and down. "Ooo, this makes your little ass so inviting..." She gave it a slap. Then she cupped his crotch. "...and I like how snug it keeps you in. We don't want him feeling intimidated do we? Not that he would be by your little boy clitty...."

They finished getting dressed, him wearing a button up shirt and a pair of trousers over his underwear and stockings. She wore a black dress, some light makeup, and a red lace bra, red lace panties and a garter belt with long red lace stockings. She put on some red lip gloss as well.

7:30 was fastly approaching. Sabine pulled down the bottle of whiskey and poured them a few shots. They downed them quickly.

Sabine could see the nervous anticipation looming over Charley. She pulled out a pipe and they took a few hits of weed. Still knowing his nerves all fired up, she knew there would be initial awkwardness in their new escapade. Contemplating how best to play it out was now forefront on her mind.

Then she took his hand and led him to the basement room. She pointed to the padded bench, "Sit," then made her way to the cabinet and began pulling out things. She cuffed his wrists in restraints behind his back, and tied them to the underside of the bench. Then her hands slid down his thighs and strapped his ankles to either side of the bottom of the bench. Lastly, she took a blindfold and covered his view.

Making her way behind him and resting her hands on his shoulders, she leaned in to whisper in his ear, "I know you're a little anxious, but this way should be best."

Her touch left him. The dark silence left his ears attuning to noise around him. He could hear each step she took as she wandered out the room, and up the stairs, not closing any of the doors. A few minutes later he could hear her come back down, and into the room.

"Hey there babe, just bringing down some supplies," she said.

Then she was gone again. The darkness seemed to last forever, as he could hear her footsteps above him, sauntering through the house with whatever ideas she was playing out for their evening.

How much time had passed, he had no idea. Probably less than it felt like. Suddenly his ears jumped to the sound of the doorbell. He could hear her shuffle down the hall to the entryway.

Then a slightly muffled, "Hi. Come in. You are right on time."

"Thank you," he could hear Matthew's voice.

"Would you care for a drink?"

"I'd love one, " he responded.

Charley wondered if Matthew was nervous, or confident. He couldn't tell from what he could make out in the darkness, carefully listening to the distant voices.

"Pick your poison. There's liquor, wine, beer...but perhaps I'd suggest a few shots..."

"That sounds great."

"Perfect."

Charley could hear the glasses clank on to the counter.

"Did you find the place alright?"

"Yes, it was pretty straight forward."

"Perfect. You're looking quite dapper tonight." He was wearing a nice button up shirt, some black dress slacks, and some freshly shined black dress shoes.

"You are stunning Ms. Coultier."

"Why, thank you." She replied.

"To a very exciting and anticipated evening!" She said, and then Matthew repeated it, and two glasses clanked.

"Is it just us, or is your partner here?" Matthew asked.

"Oh, don't worry about him...he's currently...tied up at the moment with some things. How about we just focus on us?"

"That sounds good to me."

Charley could hear the glasses tap the counter...the sound of liquid pouring...another clank of the glasses.

"So, Matthew, did the hours pass a little slowly today?"

"Oh man, I never thought 7:30 would arrive the way time dragged on."

"Mmm. I can t even imagine what must have passed through your mind..."

"So many things," he replied. She stepped towards him placing her hand on his chest and running her fingers down his stomach.

"I'm looking forward to making many of those things happen. Then her hand went around and grabbed his ass cheek giving it a firm squeeze.

She could feel his cock growing in his pants against her leg.

Sabine took him by the hand and led him down the stairs into the open room on the left.

"You weren't kidding, he is a little tied up. " Matthew laughed.

Sabine walked over Charley and flipped off the blindfold. Without saying a word, she walked back to Matthew who was standing on the other side of the room. She leaned wrapped her arms around Matthew, and began kissing him passionately. Their tongues dancing between their mouths. Matthew's hands running down her back and feeling her tight little ass, cupping it in his hands. She let out a little moan as he did, and then she glanced over at Charley who watched silently. She gave a teasing smile.

They were positioned so Charley had a side view of every touch they made. His mind raced, his ego wanting to yell out, break free and stop them. Jealousy crept over his mind watching her enjoy the touch of this other man, while he was bound helplessly. But his dick betrayed him and stiffened.

"What do we have here?" Sabine said, raising her eyebrow seductively at Matthew, then a quick glance towards Charley, as her hand glided over the bulge in Matthew's trousers. "Mmm, I think it likes me."

She began rubbing her hand up and down it's length, and kissed Matthew deeply for a moment.

She pulled away, and made her way to Charley, still dumbfounded by the whole scene, unsure if he should speak up, push back, or just give in. Kissing him on the cheek, she undid his ankle restraints, and then unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it to the side so his chest was exposed, but the shirt hung from his arms. She undid his belt and his pants and slid them off, then attached the ankle restraints.

Charley felt completely exposed, nervous, and vulnerable, but he didn't resist. He simply let her have her way.

"Oh, look, his little dick is getting so hard in his cute little jockstrap watching us," she pointed and chuckled. His eyes dropped as Mathew looked over. His cock strained against the tight pouch, keeping his member bent over and imprisoned.

He felt on display, and small.

She walked over to Matthew, and began unzipping his pants. Reaching into the fly, her hand grasped around his cock, still confined by boxer briefs, and stroked up and down it. "Oh, Charley, his cock is so fat and long," she said looking at him as he watched his girlfriend tease the man in front of her.

She then lowered the boxer's waistband and began pulling out his hard piece of meat, her hand rubbing up and down it's length, watching Charley the whole time. The skin was slightly lighter than Charley's, shape much straighter than Charley's that curved upwards. Matthew's girth was about double that of Charley's, and he could see the bulging veins pumping blood through it. Matthew's cock head was much more bulbous with a more pronounced slit at the tip.

"Do you like watching me stroke a nice big cock Charley? Does it make your clitty drip? Look at the size of it Charley. Mmm, do you like it?"

Feeling completely unsure of how to process what he was feeling in this moment, he hesitated to answer. She walked over to him, and gave his balls a hard slap, and squeezed them, looking menacingly straight into his eyes, "I asked if you liked seeing his BIG, FAT cock?"

"Yes," Charley muttered.

"What was that baby, you'll have to speak louder."

"Yes," he said a little louder.

"Yes, what?"

Her grip tightened until he wince a bit and blurted out, "yes, I like seeing you play with his BIG, FAT cock."

"Mmm, that's a good little bitch."

She looked at Matthew, "Do you hear that? This little bitch likes watching his girl play with a nice fat cock."

Internally Matthew was conflicted, partially feeling bad for Charley, but then again, so turned on...and it was evident Charley was as well. So he continued playing along, his attention shifting back and forth from Sabine to Charley's tightly wrapped package.

Sabine took Matthew's cock in her hand and continued nice slow long strokes, "Does that feel good?"

"Mmmhhmm."

Sabine then gripped his member hard and pulled him towards Charley so he was standing almost right in front of the bench. She undid his belt letting his pants drop the floor. She lowered his boxer briefs, and he stepped out of them. Then she took off Matthew's shirt and threw it on the floor.

Kneeling down, she took his large cock and began licking up and down the long fat shaft, maintaining eye contact with Charley. " I know you wanted to see it close up, didn't you...to study every inch of it...." She popped the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around and over the slit, "...look how fat and juicy it is, baby." She bobbed her head over it, taking it part way down her throat. "It doesn't go down as easy as yours." She reached over and teased Charley's contained penis with her fingers. Lifting Matthew's shaft, she sucked at his large balls one at a time, still watching Charley's face. Her hand on Charley began to massage his balls through the jock. She kissed back up Matthew's long shaft and let it flop back in her mouth, again, bobbing down on it, and taking it almost all the way down her throat, gagging a little as it pressed down deep.

Oppswalla
Oppswalla
305 Followers
12