Sailing with a Beautiful Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, add horny to my list also," I shrugged.

"No, I was the one that was horny. I don't know what you are," she said with a bit of suspicion in her voice.

"Okay, I was horny also. I'm about to excuse myself and go below for some alone time," I replied.

"Oh, no you won't!" Kristy chastised me. "As your friend-girl that just had some amazing fun it is my right to return the privilege and give you a little fun. Unless there is an instruction manual that I can look at, you might need to give me some pointers along the way." She was now sitting up looking directly at my crotch.

She grabbed my belt and loosen it. She then unsnapped, pulled the zipper down and then pulled my shorts and briefs to the deck all in one motion. She wrapped her hand around my cock. "Wow, that is amazing. I watch a lot of boat porn," she smiled up at me.

"Dammit, adding to the list, watches boat porn," I smiled down at her.

"That is a good thing?" she asked me.

"It is when you are a friend-boy that is just about to have some amazing fun," I continued to smiled back at her.

"It is soft and hard at the same time," she said as she started to rub it up and down its length. "Oh my god, it is starting to grow and getting harder. Am I doing that?" she asked.

"Yes," now breathing a little heavier and having a hard time focusing on anything else beside what was happening to my cock. She picked up speed and I reached down and gave her tit a squeeze and pinched her nipple.

Kristy moaned, "Oh god that feels good. Hey, no fair, this is your fun time."

"Not my fault you are so damn cute, your tit is so amazingly soft and god I want to suck that nipple," I focused on the amazing woman that was giving me such pleasure.

She continued to pump me as fast as she could. She stood up and with her free hand pushed her tit toward my face. I leaned down and flicked my tongue across her nipple as fast as I could. She moaned and I then put my lips around it and sucked as hard as I could at the same time working my tongue across it as fast as I could. I then released it with a pop.

Kristy screamed, fell back on the cushioned bench and began to twitch. I'm not sure if she passed out or had an orgasm but as she fell backwards she let go of my cock just as I got the impending feeling of the orgasm that was about to rip through my body. I grabbed my cock and began stroking it. I looked down at the naked angel in front of me. She was twitching slightly, her legs were parted and she had the most content look on her face like this was the happiest moment of her life.

My cock went off like a missile. The first shot landed on her throat and splattered everywhere. Her tits got the next two shots and then I shot one directly into her navel and the remaining 5-6 shots landed near her crotch and thighs.

I grabbed for the back of the bench and collapsed setting next to her on the bench. She finally opened her eyes and began to catch her breath. She turned to me slightly and in a voice that sounded well fucked, "my nipples might be a little sensitive." Her eyes rolled back in her head and she remained motionless for about 30 seconds.

She opened her eyes again as she started to come out of it. She noticed my jizz all over her body. "Dammit, look what I missed," as she began running her hands through it and spread it all over her body.

"No, you have it all," I said in a sheepish voice.

"Well it feels wonderful on my skin," she said as she brought some up to her lips. "It tastes wonderful. I want some of this right out of the spigot." She gave me a sly look and then glanced down to my now deflating cock.

We decided that "fun time" was over and we both needed to focus on the work we started out to do. I slowed the boat down a bit and Kristy went to the swim deck and used the wash off hose to clean up a bit. I actually took some pictures of her hosing down her body - wow.

She put on the bikini she had started to earlier and also applied generous amounts of sunscreen - she looked great. I pulled out the memory card from my camera and put it in my pocket and held up a fresh card. "Okay, these are for real. Anything thing on this one is for publication," I announced to Kristy who understood what I was doing.

There was something about Kristy that just glowed. I compared the earlier shots I took of her when she was at the helm and it just wasn't there.

We found a nice anchorage and had lunch.

After lunch Kristy changed into a navy blue jump suite and a sailors hat. I did a bunch of shots of her at the helm and also up at the bow. We started back toward the marina and Kristy changed into a simple sun dress. She was barefoot, had nothing on underneath but was wearing a spring time hat with a wide flower brim - she looked incredibly sexy. I've always said that to make a woman sexy it is not what you show but what you don't show.

The wind kept blowing the dress up and around Kristy's legs and with the hat and the blond hair she looked incredible. She took the helm and I asked her to take the boat and sail it where ever she wanted. I don't like taking the drone up while the boat is under sail but I knew with Kristy at the helm I wouldn't have to worry about the boat and if I had problems recovering the drone Kristy would be a huge help with the ability to maneuver the boat anywhere and at any speed I needed.

I sent the drone up and hid so I wouldn't be in any of the shots. The ability of a photographer to get photos they physically couldn't get 5 years ago has revolutionized photography. I positioned the camera 35 feet above the boat and about 40 feet in front of it so you could see Kristy behind the rigging at the helm. I tried dozens of angles and positions and ended up using all 3 extra batteries I carried with me.

When we got close to the harbor I turned on the engine and and furled the sails. When we got into the harbor, I showed Kristy the bow thruster and how it operates. She shoved me away from the helm and within 5 minutes she was doing donuts and figure 8's with the boat. I'm sure people watching us thought we were drunk but within a few minutes Kristy had mastered it and I was positive she could dock it precisely where she needed it.

When she was finished she grabbed me around the neck and kissed me hard. "I love this boat," she said in a sexy voice.

"Any feelings for me... anything?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "Eh," she grunted and then kissed me hard and tried to tickle my tonsils with her tongue.

When we were docked, Kristy went over and sat on one of the cockpit benches. I sat next to her and waited for her to say something.

"So, do you know why I'm sad," she asked with a long face.

Knowing the reason but hoping to lighten the mood. "I now have to pay you?" I asked.

"Fuck you!" She turned to me, flipped me the finger and then saw that I was only kidding.

"There is a bit of a mean streak in you, isn't there?" she looked at me cautiously.

"Okay, yes, but I only do it to people I love. People I hate, I ignore," I smiled back at her with an impish grin.

"Okay, what do you say tomorrow night or the first evening you have free, I'll cook you a romantic dinner on the boat?" I announced.

"Oooh. A romantic guy. Well I'll see if I can fit you into my schedule. Say tomorrow night, 7:00?" she smiled back at me. "Anything I should bring?"

"Nope, I have wine and I'll figure out the menu tomorrow."

We kissed, I paid her and she left with us both looking forward to tomorrow evening.

At 7:00 I spotted Kristy walking up the dock carrying 2 small gift bags. I helped her onboard.

"So what is for dinner, captain chef," Kristy smiled at me.

"Tonight for your dining pleasure we have eel and octopus salad and for the main course, mountain oysters," I said with a straight face.

Kristy paused, "I must keep telling myself. I love him for the boat - just his boat. We won't be needing these." She took the 2 gift bags and placed them back in the corner.

"Funny," I paused. "Actually we are having Lasagna with garlic bread and a Cesar salad. So, what is in the bags?" I asked inquisitively.

"You sure about the lasagna?" she asked cautiously sniffing the air.

"I swear on my boats honor," I said with my right hand raised and my left hand on the helm.

"Okay," she smiled at me and reached around and grabbed both bags. "One is for me and the other is for you but you can look in both of them." She handed me the pink one. "This one is mine," she said with almost no expression on her face.

I opened the bag and pulled out something that looked like a woman's compact or makeup. "Its makeup?" I inquired.

"No, open it up," she rolled her eyes.

I opened it up and discovered a circle of tiny pills and one was missing. "Oooooh. Does this mean..."

"Yes, I'm on the pill," Kristy proudly announced.

I put it back in the bag and Kristy handed me the other one. This one was a lot heavier. I looked in and it contained 2 boxes of 12 condoms. I looked up in surprise.

"It will be a month before the pill is effective. Until that time, I have bought the first weeks supply but you have to buy next weeks," she announced the arrangement.

"Week! Week? There is 24 in this bag. That is 3 times a day," I looked incredulously at her.

"Buck up dude. You're about to get a lot of love," she smiled back at me with an impish grin.

"Well, I have a surprise for you. Last night I went through the pictures we took and I sent the best ones off to the the boat manufacturer in Europe. I got a reply back this morning. They loved the photos and were inquiring if the model and I would be available in the summer, for a month, to shoot the new lineup of boats?" I smiled at her.

Kristy's jaw dropped and she reached back for the cockpit bench and sat with a thump. She put her hand over her mouth in shock and just sat there. She finally regained her composure. "They are sending us to Europe to sail on their new boats for a month?" she sat there still trying to let the news sink in.

She finally stood up and jumped into my arms and hugged me tighter than I have ever been hugged before. She just held me and then finally whispered into my ear. "I might not have bought enough condoms."

I released her and said, "well, I haven't said yes, yet," I smiled at her.

"However, there is more," I proceeded to explain.

"More?"

"Yup, more. It seems the boat manufacturer must have sent the photos to the advertising agencies they work with because I got 3 inquiries asking me if I would send contact information for the model I used in the boat pictures."

"Are you serious," a shocked Kristy replied.

"Yup, and I sent that information to them just as you were walking up the dock a few minutes ago," I said brushing a tear off Kristy's cheek.

"I love you," she whispered.

12