Sailor Moon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... and we're going to test whether you were faithful to the instruction I gave you via email."

Scott looked puzzled for a moment, then a sinking feeling of realisation dawned on him. Abstinence. He remembered back to that night when he'd received the email, when his cock was in his hands back in his bed, and the way that he'd slowly let go rather than stroking himself off to sleep. Surely...

The man smiled, as if he could see Scott's thoughts.

"You are going to masturbate here in front of me," the voice was calm and authoritative, "but to make this a little interesting we're going to make a race of it." The man turned his head and indicated the camera. "This camera will start recording in, oh, sometime between two and four minutes from now." The man's eyes dropped to linger on Scott's pink ruffled panties.

Scott's mouth opened wide as he realised what the man was asking him to do.

"Masturbate now and you may finish off before the camera starts recording. Delay, and well, that would make for a _very_ interesting video, wouldn't it?"

Scott turned his head back to the exit. He could simply run for it. He could get his keys, wallet and phone and walk away from this. But...

Turning back again to face the man and the camera, a look of helplessness flashed across his features.

"Fail to do this task and we are finished. You go, you leave, and I will never respond to your emails again."

Scott clenched his jaw. "You mean the photos your already have, the audio... you'll delete them?"

"I said I'd never respond to your emails again. The rest is up to me to decide and for you to live with."

Scott's heart skipped a beat at the implication. Not for the first time today, he stared down two possible futures, wondering which journey to take, and how far each journey would take him. Was the sunk cost worth the future expenses? Then, even as he was consciously running through the options in his mind, he felt his hand snake down to his pink ruffled panties, slide into the material and grasp his erect cock. He closed his eyes, and began to stroke himself. He grunted once as he began to get a rhythm going. His face went a deeper shade of red at the same time, as he contemplated the predicament of the video camera. How long had the man said? Two minutes, maybe four minutes? How long had he procrastinated for before starting this, how long would he take to climax?

Scott stroked himself harder, he was already aroused and the sense of his hand on his manhood - as ridiculous a name as any for his appendage now that he was clad in embarrassing feminine clothing - accelerated his heart-rate. He grunted again, and kept his eyes shut, unable to look into the black lens of the camera.

Faster and faster he went, leaning over slightly as he began to feel himself begin to climax. Time was not on his side, and he was beginning to get desperate. What if the camera started to record, Scott, clad in a woman's white blouse with a large red bow, white stockings, and his cock in pink ruffled panties with an obvious erection! What if anyone he knew saw that?

Then, as his mind raced from one embarrassment to another, he groaned and felt himself cum. He kept stroking even after he started, caught in the moment, and he could feel the dampness of the pink panties against his skin as his head dropped in shame.

Then, as he finally let go, he heard his own ragged breathing echo through the warehouse. It was the only sound and it completely enveloped him. Then, he opened his eyes and looked up at the man. He simply nodded, tipped his head in acknowledgement, and then pushed one finger against the camera, sending it slowly arcing back to it's original position pointing away from Scott.

"Did... did it..." Scott said, breathless, "did it record?"

The man shrugged. "I don't know, it was on a random timer. We can find out next time. I'm not in the mood to check now."

"Next time?" Scott said.

"You're leaving now," said the man, "but you proved yourself up to a couple of my tasks so you have earned my interest. I will be back in touch with further opportunities to prove yourself. Goodbye silly little sissy boy, go take your damp wet girly panties out of my sight." The man pointed at the door, his expression inviting no further conversation.

Scott just looked at him wordlessly. Then he slowly turned to look at the tray that still held his camera, wallet and phone. Without any further prodding, Scott walked robotically over to the tray and picked them up. Even as he leant over to get his belongings, he felt the wet material of his panties brush against him, and he blushed even harder at what he'd just done.

He left out the door in a trance, and walked unsteadily towards his car, no longer looking left and right to see if anyone else could see him, but focussed simply on getting to his car. It wasn't until he was in the driver's seat, slowly getting control back over himself, than he began to notice the world around him again, and caught a glimpse of something poking out of his wallet. Scott froze for a moment, but then fumbled at the square object sticking out. He groaned as he pulled it out. A perfect high resolution photo of Scott in his outfit, looking up at the security camera where he had changed out of his skirt. A gift from his new master, something to remember him by until the next time he received an email...