Saima Becomes Mishra's Fuck Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was way too horny to shut the cupboard door, I rushed back and lied down on the bed, and spread my legs wide. I massaged the slit of my labia with the tip of the dildo and then pushed it slightly against my vagina, the tip went first and then it shoved it more until all of it was inside. My head sunk in the pillows, I closed my eyes and my thoughts went back to how Mishra had groped my breasts, sucked on my neck, and humped his crotch against my ass.

I started shoving the dildo in and out, picturing Mishra naked lying over me and fucking me, his hard long dick sliding in and out of me. I increased the pace more and more until I was fucking myself roughly. My moans and heavy breaths were melding into one and getting louder, and I felt an orgasm building, my right hand was going numb with the to and fro motions, the thick dildo sliding in and out of me. I was now right on the edge, my hand wasn't sliding the dildo anymore, simply jerking it inside my vagina, my waist rose as I reached the peak and suddenly the orgasm exploded. My pelvis rose, again and again, I moaned with it into my hand as my body convulsed with an orgasm.

Afterwards, I lay in the bed catching my breath, the dildo still inside me. I took it out and licked my salty juices off of it.

I stared at the ceiling. A completely new chapter of my life was unfolding before me. A taboo chapter nevertheless.

The next day, Altaf got permission to report late to the office because of the extra time he had put in the previous night and helped meet a critical project deadline.

Taking the opportunity of Altaf being alone at home, as well as trying to get over the guilt of the previous night, I'd worn a deep-necked Kurti without a bra, hoping to entice Altaf to a session in bed. But he had just rolled over and said he was too tired, leaving me disappointed and frustrated yet again.

It was also the first of the month, which meant Mishra would be coming over to collect the rent.

At 11 o'clock sharp, the doorbell rang. Altaf opened the door, while I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for him, and could overhear their conversation.

"Good morning, Mr.Mishra. How are you?"

"I'm well, Altaf. And how are you? We missed you at the party yesterday."

"Oh yes, I was caught up at work. I had a critical deadline to meet. Anyways, please come inside."

Altaf led Mishra to the sitting room, after which he came to the kitchen and asked me to prepare some tea for them. Then he went back to the sitting room and engaged Mishra in chit-chat.

Just as the tea was ready, I heard Altaf say, "Please give me a minute, while I get the cash for the rent."

Along with two cups of tea, I served some bread pudding in two bowls and brought it all out to the sitting room on a tray.

Mishra's face lit up the moment he saw me entering the room.

"Good morning, Mr. Mishra. How are you? Would you like some tea?"

"Oh sure, Saima. That's so nice of you. I have a long day ahead, today."

I lay the tray on the table, bending down low, letting my dupatta fall down, and giving Mishra a good view of my deep cleavage and my creamy breasts.

"Mr.Mishra, how much sugar would you like in your tea?" I asked, looking up at his face.

He was gazing straight into my cleavage like a mesmerized deer in the headlights, and I saw him take a deep breath and lick his lips slightly.

"Mr. Mishra?"

"Oh. Two spoons, please," he said, breaking out of his trance.

I took my time adding the sugar to the tea, stirring slowly, letting Mishra savour the view. As I stirred the tea, I glanced up at his crotch and noticed his manhood was straining against his trousers.

"I've also brought you some double ka meetha. I hope you like it. Is there anything else you would like?" I asked with a smile, looking into his eyes.

Mishra looked towards the door to check for Altaf, then scooped up some of the cream of the double ka meetha with his finger and brought it to my lips.

Leaning forward, I took his cream-laden finger in my mouth and sucked, licking the cream off.

He then brought his finger to his lips, tasting my saliva.

Just then I heard Altaf's footsteps and straightened up, covering my breasts and cleavage with my dupatta.

"Sorry for taking so long, Mr. Mishra. There is a slight problem. Actually, the salary is not yet credited, and I only have half the rent right now," said Altaf, with an embarassed look.

Mishra immediately got a frown on his face.

"By when will you be able to settle the rest of the money?"

"Give me ten days, Mr.Mishra, and I will surely settle the rest of the amount once my salary is credited into my account."

"Hmmm, okay. Try not to delay it further. We don't want unnecessary complications."

"Yes, Mr.Mishra," Altaf replied and handed him an envelope containing the cash for the rent.

"Thank you."

Altaf sat down in one of the chairs, and I exited the room, my heart pounding.

Back in the kitchen, I leaned back against the counter, my mind in tangles. One part of me wanted him so badly, a real man who could satisfy my sexual needs; while another kept pulling me back, reminding me of the consequences if we were found out. The former was winning.

After some time, I overheard Mishra say, "Thank you so much, Altaf. I must take your leave now. I have a long day ahead of me. Please thank Saima for the delicious double ka meetha and the tea."

Altaf saw him off at the door.

After he left, Altaf came to the kitchen and said, "Such a greedy bastard. Drives a BMW, but makes such a fuss just because I said the full rent will be delayed a bit."

"But I don't think he said anything other than ask when we can pay the rest of the rent," I said.

"Did you iron my shirt?" he asked me, ignoring my comment. He then turned around and went back to the bedroom to get ready for office.

Once Altaf had left for office, I waited for Mishra's knock on the door, but it didn't come. Nor did it come for the next few days either. Now I started getting desperate. Was Mishra playing me? Or was he just too scared to take the next step? How many more hints did he need?

A few days later, Altaf announced that he had been asked to go out of town for a week on office work. He had to leave the very next morning.

"For a whole week? And at such short notice?" I asked feigning concern, secretly happy that this might be my opportunity to "get to know Mishra better."

"Yes. There is some issue that has come up and the boss wants me to go check it out immediately. He actually wanted me to leave today itself, but I managed to convince him for tomorrow morning."

"I'm so happy to see you've become so important in your company, Altaf."

He didn't reply. He rarely acknowledged me or my compliments anymore. Over time, I had got reduced to doing the housework unquestioningly and satisfying his sexual needs which had now become almost non-existent. Which I did not mind, because he was not able to satisfy me anyway.

The next morning, my mind raced with ideas for how to tell Mishra that I was available for the entire week. And then I struck upon an idea.

I cut across to the Mishras' apartment. His wife opened the door.

She was happy to see me. She had just finished trying out a new recipe and wanted someone to taste it. Soon we were standing in the kitchen and catching up on the regular gossip. In the course of our chatting, I informed her about Altaf's business trip and that I would be alone at home. I was confident that this news would reach Mishra for sure. After about an hour of gossiping, I took her leave and came home.

The weather forecast had predicted rains and thunderstorms for the next three days, so I decided to hatch a plan taking that into account.

It started raining early morning the next day. I had often crossed Mishra in the mornings when I used to come back from my grocery and vegetable shopping. On that day, I made it a point to wear a pair of pink skin-tight leggings and a white kameez, with no bra beneath, and only a red dupatta to cover myself. As I stood in front of the vegetable cart, trying to juggle an umbrella, shopping bag, and my purse, while at the same time haggling with the vegetable vendor, I couldn't help but get wet, which was what I wanted, anyways. By the time I was done, I was drenched and was thankful for the dupatta. I didn't want to attract attention from the wrong people!

As I walked back up the staircase, I took off my dupatta, holding it in my hand. My soaked Kurti clung to me like a second skin, revealing every curve of my figure. As I'd expected, two flights up, I saw Mishra coming down the stairs. Both of us came to a halt on seeing each other. I smiled as I saw his eyes sweep over my body, taking in the drenched Kurti sticking to my skin, my heavy creamy breasts heaving from the climb and the excitement of the moment, before finally resting on my hard light brown nipples clearly visible through the sheer wet cloth.

Then I slowly resumed my ascent up the stairs, running my fingertips lightly along his hand as I passed him.

Without looking back, I continued walking up the stairs slowly. After I'd turned a flight, I heard his footsteps, following me.

Opening the front door, I entered my home, leaving it slightly ajar behind me. He pushed the door open and entered, without a word, and saw me waiting for him.

As soon as he had closed the door behind him, I turned again, and walked slowly, towards the bedroom, my heart pounding. He followed my lead to the bedroom. I was like a bitch in heat, desperate for the alpha to penetrate her pussy with his hard dick and fill it with his sperm. There was no turning back now.

I walked up to the bed and turned around to face him, looking into his eyes, pleading with him to take me. He took a step closer, and with his fingertip, traced a path from my brow, down my cheeks, before running it lightly over my lips. Lifting my chin up, he brought his lips to mine, lightly, just getting the feel of his lips on mine before he started to nibble my lips with his.

I reciprocated, nibbling his lips, our kisses increasing in intensity.

I felt his hand go around my waist and pull me to himself roughly, finally letting go of all his pent-up yearning.

As we both kissed fiercely and desperately, I wrapped my arms around his broad back, pulling him into myself, crushing my soft breasts into his hard manly chest. His hard manhood pressing into me told of his arousal.

I took my hand down, to feel him through his trousers and took a deep breath as I realized how big he was. He was easily much bigger than Altaf. With sudden urgency, I undid his belt and unzipped his trousers, pushing them down his hips along with his underwear. Freed from its confines, his uncircumcised penis whipped upward and I knelt down in front of him, grasping it with both my hands like a prized toy I'd been yearning for so long.

"Oh God, you're so big," I breathed, as I realized it was almost as long as my forearm and thicker than my wrist. As I wrapped my fingers around it, I could feel it pulsating and the heat emanating from it.

"All for you, baby," he smiled.

Slowly, I pushed the foreskin back with my fingers, causing him to take a deep breath. I wanted to take him in my mouth and taste him, something I'd never done with Altaf. I'd always found it repulsive to take Altaf in my mouth, but with Mishra, I couldn't help myself.

Bringing my lips to it, I kissed it, and then licked the slit, tasting the pre-cum that had leaked out, in preparation for entering me. I started licking it like a lollypop, swirling my tongue on the knob. Then, opening my mouth wider, I took it in my mouth, lightly grazing it with my teeth.

Mishra's knees suddenly buckled at the sensation, and he steadied himself by placing both his hands on my shoulders.

I took more of him in my mouth until I felt him pushing against the back of my throat. Then I pulled back. I wanted him to cum in my pussy, not in my mouth. I wanted him to give me the baby that Altaf never could. "Yes, a strong Hindu baby, just like him," I thought.

I stood up, reached down to peel off the wet Kurti stuck to my skin, revealing my heaving, creamy breasts to him.

He brought his mouth to my breasts, licking them, nibbling at them, and softly biting the nipples, causing me to take a gasp at the delicious sensations.

I entwined my fingers in his hair and closed my eyes, savoring the feel of Mishra biting and sucking on my nipples.

He hooked his fingers in the elastic of my leggings and pushed them down, letting them fall to the ground and exposing my shaved cunt to him. Once he had removed it, he kneeled down, holding me by my hips.

My heart was pounding, my breathing deepened and I closed my eyes in anticipation.

Then I felt his warm tongue lick me lightly, making me gasp. I took my hands to his head, entwining my fingers in his hair

"Yes, Mr.Mishra," I whispered, urging him on.

He started licking earnestly, each lick making me shiver and moan, each time going in a bit deeper, each lick taking me closer to an orgasm. My legs were weakening with each lick, and I slowly laid back on the bed and opened my legs to him, to allow him to taste and drink my juices as he wanted.

Soon, I felt an orgasm crashing over me like a wave, and I gripped the bedsheet with one hand, and brought the other to my breast, squeezing it as I let out a loud moan that would surely have been heard by the neighbors had it not been for the sounds of the heavy rain.

Then he lowered his powerful body on me. He pressed his strong manly hand against my left breast, squeezing it and making me moan with delight. He positioned his huge manly dick at the entrance of my cunt, with the warm head lightly pressing at the entrance, but not entering. He just held himself like that, lightly rubbing against the length of my pussy lips, driving me crazy.

"Please, I want you inside me," I whimpered in desperation.

Without a word, Mishra slowly entered me and stopped when just the knob was inside. I felt stretched like never before. He was even bigger than the biggest of my dildos and it was starting to hurt, a delicious pain. I spread my legs further, to accommodate him in me. He continued pushing in slowly, very slowly, letting me get used to his size. Then he stopped pushing, and took my soft breasts in his hands, squeezing them.

I looked down and saw he still had four or five inches to go.

"Please, no more. I don't think I can accommodate anymore," I pleaded.

He didn't reply and started to move his hips in mini-thrusts, pushing his cock a bit deeper with each thrust. He kept pushing in further and further, and somehow I accommodated all of his giant dick in me until he was inside me till the hilt. Once in, he gently lay on top of me and just let me get used to the feeling.

And then he started to fuck me, moving slowly. Every time he pulled back till his snake was almost out and then thrust back. Every thrust made me moan. He then held my legs up by my calves and increased his tempo. I began breathing and heaving each time he would thrust in, and when I felt his balls slap on my ass cheeks, an orgasm surged through me, making me let out a guttural moan. Before I was done, he speeded up his thrusts, skewering me with his monster dick, bottoming out every, and sending me headlong into another orgasm. He kept thrusting relentlessly, giving me orgasm after orgasm, each stronger than the previous, until I felt him grow thicker, preparing to give me his seed. At this point, he hugged me tightly, crushing my breasts into his broad chest, as he let go inside me, filling me with what seemed like an endless supply of his sperm.

"Yes, give me your sperm. Give me a strong Hindu baby," I cried, as I felt him fill me up. I grabbed his head and kissed him wildly, tears in my eyes.

After he had finished cumming in me, he noticed my tears and said, "Saima, baby? Did I hurt you?"

"No, you just made me feel like a woman for the first time in my whole life. What my worthless husband could not do ever."

I slowly felt him soften inside me, and he pulled out of me slowly.

Mishra continued to take me every day, fucking me to the most mind-blowing orgasms ever. I am now his sex nymph, craving for his huge dick inside me every day.

===Epilogue===

Two months later, when I missed my periods, I visited the doctor, who confirmed that I was pregnant. Pregnant! Pregnant with Mishra's child. Mishra's Hindu child.

When I came home, I let the doctor's report lie on the table at the entrance, where he kept his car keys. Altaf and I had not had sex for over six months, so when he home came from office in the evening and read it, he didn't know what to make of it. He just looked at me with a blank look, which slowly turned to rage.

"You whore," he hissed, and came towards me to strike me.

"Don't you dare touch her, you impotent wimp," came a voice from a corner of the room.

Altaf turned around to see Mishra sitting on one of the sofas, casually sipping a glass of rum in his hand.

"Come, sit," he indicated to Altaf.

But Altaf just stood rooted to his place, staring at Mishra incredulously.

"I said, sit," Mishra said, his voice rising and pointing to a sofa, as if he were training a dog to obey commands.

Slowly, Altaf sat where he had been told, with his hands clasped between his legs.

"I have made Saima mine. I have given her a child, which you never could, and never can. You will raise the child the way I tell you, in the Hindu way. If you harm even a single strand of hair of Saima or my child, I will chop your balls off. Do you understand?"

Altaf stared back at him, wordlessly.

"Did you understand what I just said?"

"Yes," mumbled Altaf

"Yes, what?

"Yes, sir," said Altaf, nodding his head, and looking down at the floor.

"Why are you looking so sad, Altaf? At least now you will not have to face the taunts of your family for not giving me a child," I said to him.

He looked at me blankly, trying to register what I'd just said. Then there was a flicker of understanding in his eyes, and he slowly turned his head to look at Mishra.

"You should thank Mr.Mishra for giving us a child and saving your honour in front of your family," I told him.

Altaf again looked at me, and then back at Mishra, who smirked and took another sip of his drink.

"Thank him, Altaf."

After a long silence, Altaf said softly, "Thank you, Mr.Mishra."

Then, Mishra held out his hand for me and I walked up to him, took his hand, and sat in his lap. I then bend down to kiss him, and felt his hand slip inside my Kurti, and cup my left breast.

"You may leave now," said Mishra to Altaf, without looking at him, busy kissing me.

"Or, if you want to watch how I take your wife, you may do that also. If it turns you on, you can go sit in that corner and jerk off."

Altaf didn't reply or move from his place.

After a while, when Mishra had taken his other hand between my thighs and was stroking my pussy through my salwar and panties, making me pant with lust, Altaf said, "Sir, I have one request," his hands clasped in front of him, and looking down at the floor submissively.

"Yes, tell me."

"Sir, would you be able to reduce the rent a bit?"

"How much more should I do for you? I've already given your wife a child and saved your izzat. Now you want me to reduce the rent also?" Mishra asked with irritation.

"Please sir. It's getting a little tough."

"Hmmm. Yes, okay. I'll reduce it by 3000. Happy?"

"Thank you, sir."

"Okay, so now don't disturb us again. Either get out of the room, or go and sit in that corner and enjoy the show."

"Yes sir," replied Altaf, as he headed towards the door.

"Oh, wait," said Mishra, as Altaf was about to exit the room.

Altaf turned back to face Mishra, with a confused look on his face.