Saint Joan's School for Girls Pt. 03

Story Info
Katie's backstory and cheerleading practice.
3.6k words
4.79
5.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's note: The feedback is appreciated as always, thank you for continuing to follow this series.**

The fight I had with Katie left me feeling dazed the rest of the day, and I found it hard to concentrate on the remainder of my classes. It seemed like out of nowhere she became so distant, and I kept feeling a sense of longing and sadness. I hoped to catch her at dinner, but she was nowhere to be found at the dining room. At the very least it gave me a chance to talk to April about the whole thing.

"Sounds like she's going through a lot." April said unhelpfully while taking a bite of her food.

"Well I know that, but I don't get it."

"Well I don't know either, but right now I think what she needs most is a friend."

I sighed wishing I could help her, but I didn't even know where she was. Suddenly it dawned on me and I got up, "I gotta go."

Her goodbye echoed behind me as I dashed through the campus and up to our dorm. As expected I could her the faint strumming of her guitar from outside our door. I hesitated for a moment before silently opening the door. I could see her there, her lonesome self, lost in her own world. That beautiful blond hair brushed back. She glanced up at me just long enough to let me see they were red and puffy around the edges.

I sat on the floor next to her. She continued playing as if I wasn't there, letting her slow and sorrowful tune fill the space around us. I got lost in her playing, but whereas before I felt secure, it's like now I was suffering with her, feeling the same sadness I'm sure she also felt.

"I owe you an apology." she said in an oddly formal way not stopping her tune.

I got up and sat on her bed, desperately wanting to hold her hand and comfort her.

"Katie, please tell me what's wrong."

Her expression remained the same for a bit, and she stopped singing, sighing slightly.

"I always knew I was different. Whereas my brothers wanted to play football I wanted to do cheerleader, when they wanted a new basketball hoop all I wanted was my own Barbie."

I sat there letting her speak, here eyes never left the floor.

~~~~~~~~~

Katie was sitting in her room, it was a crisp autumn evening, a perfect day to go outside. However while most kids were outside flying their kites and getting into mischief here lied Katie, sitting in her room dressed in a small pink floral dress, happy as any teen could be. For it was a moment she seldom got to experience, to be herself.

This wasn't the first time she had "Katie time" not remotely. For she had been been enjoying this little ritual ever since a child, when she first asked her mom for a doll for Christmas. And so it was that on her 6th Christmas morning she was awoken by her mom who gave her the very doll she wanted, with a warning to only play with it in her room and especially to never tell her father.

Of course her desire for more girl things did not stop there, and soon after she had more girl clothes than boy clothes. Though despite how happy these made her, her mother couldn't ignore the growing sadness her child had outside of Katie time. So it was no surprise when Katie approached her at eleven years old and begged to be allowed to be Katie full time. She could see the hope in her daughter's eyes, and the subsequent tears when she had to say no, knowing exactly how her father would react.

Katie however was not one to be defeated that easily. She made a vow to herself that the minute she turned eighteen she would become Katie, and nothing would stop her. So, here she sat on this crisp autumn evening, with her laptop pulled up, and a page on sexual reassignment surgery that she was intently reading.

"Hey Kevin dinner's ready come..."

He stopped dead in his tracks looking at Katie, who sat paralyzed with fear, before her father inexplicably smiled.

"And here I thought my boy would never amount to anything, never would have thought he'd bring home a gorgeous girl like you."

For one solitary moment Katie thought she might skate by on a miracle, however it seemed God had other plans because his smile soon turned to a frown.

"Wait a minute... Kevin?!"

Katie got up, her laptop dropping to the floor but neither taking a notice to it, as her father's frown turned to rage, "This better be some hilarious joke because I couldn't possibly be further from amused right now."

Her mouth just kept opening and shutting like a fish out of water as she tried to articulate what to say, and in horror she saw her dad walk over and pick up the laptop.

"Wait dad I.."

But it was too late, he read the page for a moment, and looking back at her seething with rage.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Daddy, please don't be angry."

"Sixteen years I spent raising you, trying to make you a man, and now you want to get your thing chopped off like... like some freaking deviant?!"

"I, I.."

He slammed the laptop to the ground shattering its screen, and raising his fists to her.

~~~~~~~~~

"You don't have to continue Katie." I tried to tell her, holding her hand, seeing her tears leaking profusely from her.

"He hit me so many times, I genuinely thought he was going to kill me. Thank God my mom rescued me when she did." She sniffed loudly trying to wipe her tears away.

"After that they decided to send me off, they started paying for an apartment for me to live and sent me off there."

"And your mom agreed to that? You were only sixteen!"

She chuckled bitterly, "She said I wasn't safe there, I guess she was right. She said I was stronger than I thought I was and I could make it."

She grabbed a tissue and continued to dab at her tears, "Guess the good part of it was I did get to be Katie full time, but my God it got so lonely. I was hoping my mother would visit but... she never did. I just spent my time doing my schooling online, until I got an email informing me of my enrollment here. Parents didn't even bother to tell me, just assumed I'd get the memo."

I stared at her only now noticing I also had tears in my eyes, "Oh Katie."

She sniffed, "Had to get everything ready myself. Luggage, transport, everything. It's like my parents just gave up on me."

She sat there shuffling her feet, "Everyone I loved had abandoned me... I was.. just so scared you'd do the same. Do you understa..."

I cut her off mid sentence hugging her tightly, "I would never, ever abandon you Katie."

She just sat there in the hug and nodded slowly. For how long we sat there I do not know, but we snapped back to reality when Katie's stomach rumbled. We just sat there for a second and burst out laughing, Katie chuckling the hardest.

"Ahh, it feels good to laugh." I said

She giggled and shyly blushed, "I uh, skipped dinner."

Realizing the cafeteria was now closed we just opted to order pizza to the dorm and have a quiet night together gaming. In acknowledgment of the mood we made an unspoken decision not to have sex and just spent our time having our brains melted by the finest in triple A gaming until our eyes ached and we agreed to go to bed.

Right as we were settling in my phone lit up, basking the room in a soft blue light, it was a message from April.

"Hey, how did it go? Did you find Katie?"

"Yeah, everything is good! :)" I rattled off.

"Ah, that's good! I was worried, she seemed so nice <3 Tell her I said Hiiiiii."

Though that was unnecessary as Katie was curiously also reading my texts, "She was worried about me?"

"Seems so."

She just smiled and curled into me hugging my arm, "So this is what it's like to have friends."

A small pang of sadness hit me as I realized we very well could be the first person she considered a friend. I watched her drift off to sleep, that smile still etched on her face as I leaned back and thought about how realistically fortunate it was that I had accepting parents who still loved me. I thought about the amount of other people like us were like Katie, and increasingly grew sad. How many fellow students were suffering in silence? These thoughts plagued me as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up darling! We've got to get ready"

I grunted in response being blinded by the light of our room flicking on, trying to burrow myself further into my blanket cocooning myself in the warmth, "Mfff five more minutes."

Katie playfully sat on the bed shaking me, "C'mon! We gotta get ready sweetheart. Tryouts are in an hour."

I groaned and she made a "Hmph" in a playful manner, "Better move or I'll be forced to unleash my secret weapon."

I peaked out curiously right as she tackled me, tickling me mercilessly as I squealed rolling around now wide awake.

"Okay! I surrender!" I said between my fits of laughter. She dismounted giving me a playful smack on my bottom, "Let's go sleepyhead."

We spent a while trying to decide what to wear, under the assumption our school clothes weren't going to be appropriate for the physical tasks that lay ahead. We settled on sweatpants and plain white T shirts. Perhaps not the most flattering things in the world, but hey, can't look cute all the time. As I removed my shirt she smiled looking at me, and pointed to my chest. I looked down and saw a noticeable puffiness around my nipples.

"Awww they're growing!" Katie squealed happily.

"Oh shush." I said rolling my eyes, as she walked closer, putting her hand to them and circling her finger around them, causing me to whimper involuntarily causing her to giggle.

"Oh you are so sensitive baby girl. Just a little helpless needy slut." her voice progressively dropped to a nearly inaudible whisper as she leaned in getting closer for a kiss.

Suddenly she pulled away giggling slyly, "Get your shirt on honey, I'll meet you down there." in the most teasing manner she could muster.

"Agghhh Katie you get back here!" I shouted throwing my shirt on and running after her laughing alongside her. It was so nice to see her back to her old self. She looked behind her grabbing my hand and smiling.

"Aww you still upset about me blue balling you? Don't worry, I'll make it up to you later, I promise." she said winking seductively. God this little minx was unbelievable. Who knew it was possible to be this horny.

As we entered the gym April ran up to us already wearing a cheer uniform, a one piece number in black and blue, with our school emblem plastered on the chest. I noticed she also had a matching ribbon tied in her hair that was pulled into a ponytail.

"Hi! Oh you two made it!" she grabbed our hands and ushered us over to a line of other girls who were patiently waiting, "Oh I was so hoping you would come!" she proclaimed loudly with an enthusiasm that was not shared among the other girls who similarly looked as tired and disheveled as we were.

I noticed the other girls were looking a little anxious, milling around and fidgeting with their hair as they waited.

Finally when April decided all the girls were there she blew a little whistle around her neck, "Alright listen up, for those who don't know I'm April, I'm the captain of the cheer leading team."

"How exactly are you captain if this school just started?" a random girl interrupted causing some murmurs between some of the girls.

"I was captain at my old school, the administration picked me because I was the most experienced and thus most qualified. Any more questions or are you ready to get to put your skills to the test?" she had a commanding voice and serious personality that seemed very uncharacteristic of her usual demeanor. She clearly took this seriously and the other girls must have realized it to because there was no dissent from them after this. She blew her whistle capturing our attention.

"Now then, I'm going to do some basic moves, and you're going to copy them exactly. I'll start easy and get harder. Those that can keep up the best will be chosen."

Before anyone had any time to process what she said she blew her whistle and was off. Her first few moves were simple poses, and most of us had no trouble keeping up, but progressively she became faster and did more intricate moves, requiring a lot of dexterity that many of the girls seemed to lack, judging by the amount of times they fell behind or stumbled over.

Despite my lack of experience I found myself able to keep up with most of her moves, and stayed on my feet the whole time. The same could not be said for Katie who found herself fallen on her butt for the majority of the routine. Before long April became a blue of blue and black as she moved faster than any of us could possibly hope to keep up with. Finally she finished, striking a pose and grabbing her water, breathing hard while wiping the sweat from her brow, "Ooh, sorry about that, got a little carried away there."

She took a swig of water and continued, "Now then, you all did well, gave a lot of effort, but alas I cannot choose everyone. Now then, when I point at you step forward."

She went along the line, pointing out seven of the girls, including me! However she noticeably skipped over Katie.

"Congratulations to you all, you did well, and earned your spot on the team." she got out her phone and proceeded to add us all to a group chat, "I will send out details of our practice sessions soon, in the meantime thank you all for trying out. You may go now."

I breathed hard, smiling and feeling my heart beat heavily. I did it! I made it. April approached and immediately hugged Katie, "Oh I'm so sorry! I was really hoping both of you would make it." she consoled losing the serious tone she had not moments ago.

Katie shrugged giving a smile, "It's fine, I didn't really plan on joining anyway, I only came to support Hailey." she turned smiling to me, "Congratulations by the way."

April turned and hugged me spinning me around, "Yes! Congrats! Ooooh we should celebrate!"

"What now?" I asked incredulously, "I dunno, I have class soon.."

"Oh come now, live a little!" Katie said grabbing my hand and leading us all to our dorm.

We got there and April eyed our beds giving a knowing smirk before sitting down and putting on music while we all talked. Katie and April got along well and were laughing together. It was so nice getting along with friends like this.

"So are you two a thing?" April asked out of nowhere casing us both to react stunned.

She giggled, "I mean you did put your beds together, I don't judge." she smirked, "I mean I'm playing for the other team too if you know what I mean."

I slowly nodded and she smiled, "Aww that's so sweet, you two make such a cute couple."

"Are you with anyone right now?" Katie asked

"Actually yeah!" she turned on her phone revealing her phone screen with a girl who looked very similar to April, "That's my long distance girlfriend, Rachel. We've been a thing for a while now, but we're a pretty open couple."

"Open couple?" Katie asked.

"It means we are open to having things with other girls." she looked us both up and down dreamily looking at us, "Lucky me."

Katie sat there stunned as April scooched closer, gradually moving in, her lips closer to Katie's, "Is this okay?"

Katie turned to look at me and I smiled and nodded. April then placed a hand on Katie's cheek bringing her in for a tender kiss. I watched as Katie eased into it kissing her back, reaching for her hand to hold. I sat back enjoying the scene before me, the two very hot women in each other's arms getting closer, with April placing a hand on Katie's thigh. She reached up, thumbing at the waistband trying to pull them down. At the same time Katie was trying to reach up under April's uniform lifting up and taking it off, revealing April's gorgeous breasts encased tightly in her sports bra.

She sat there letting us bask in her radiant glow as she glanced up at me, "Like what you see?" she said smirking and looking down seeing my obvious signs of arousal peeking out from my pant, "Oh, it appears you do."

She focused her attention on Katie, "Now then, let's get these off." She pulled down her sweats revealing her t be in a similar state as me. Pulling down her panties she smiled.

"God I've just never seen one so small and feminine, it's so cute." causing Katie to blush. She took her member in her hands and began to stroke it softly causing Katie to begin moaning, "Oh now you are just so precious." She stopped causing Katie to briefly pout, but guided her to the bed next to me.

"I wanted to get a little more comfortable that's all" She slid off her panties and revealed her glistening pussy that was cleanly shaven, and turned towards me, "You should get out of those clothes." She said proceeding to lift my shirt up and gazing longingly at my barely budding breasts, "See, doesn't that feel better already?" April said doing the same with my pants and panties at once. Finally she removed her own bra, and revealed her milk white perky breasts. I couldn't tear my gaze away from her, she looked so beautiful and feminine. She was exactly how I wanted to look. She took my hand and guided it slowly and deliberately to her wet pussy, "You know what to do honey."

I reached it, feeling the sticky wetness that coated it, and gently moved my finger into it causing her to audibly moan, "Mmm now that's perfect"

I continued to finger her as she kissed me deeply, leaning into me and grabbing my throbbing member with a bit of forcefulness causing me to squeal loudly. She moved her hand up and down causing me to moan steadily, matching her pace I fingered her to the same rhythm. I opened my eyes and noticed Katie had latched onto her breast, sucking it deeply like a hungry child and was getting a similar handjob from April.

I could hear April progressively breathe harder and harder, she broke from our kiss and looked at me, "Have you ever tried eating a girl out?" I shook my head and looked down a little embarrassed, yet she smiled and gave a sympathetic look as she gently pushed me off the bed and down between her thighs. I looked up feeling incredibly small and submissive as she gently put her hand on the back of my head guiding me closer, "Give it a little taste."

I closed my eyes nervously and licked it. I had to admit it wasn't quite what I was expecting. It was a mixture of sweat and some strange liquid with an odd pungent smell. It was certainly not tasty, but the moan was the drive I needed to continue, I dove in, licking and exploring her deep crevices. Her moans became louder and progressively more high pitched as I resumed playing with myself, squeezing my budding breasts as I noticed April was doing the same, being completely overtaken by our lust for each other.

"Oh.. you two are so perfect, you're so hot keep going." she said throughout her moans, now beginning to gently grind herself against my eager tongue, "Fuck you little slut, keep going. You are so perfect Hailey. Oh keep going, oh I'm close."

I kept licking, trying my best to also penetrate her with my tongue as she relentlessly face fucked me. She also pet Katie's hair, who by now I noticed was directly under her, nursing from her breast and playing with herself, moaning loudly.

"Oh.. fuck you two are so incredibly, my cute little sluts I.. oh God I'm.."

She pushed me against her pussy with all her strength, causing me to squeal in panic as she violently climaxed, ordering me to lick her up and clean her.

Slowly her grip on my hair settled as I lapped at her absentmindedly, I gazed up and saw Katie was still snuggly under her breast, sucking it without a care in the world, and April was cradling her in her arms, cooing playfully and comforting her. I got up and sat with them, as April gave me a kiss., putting her free arm around my waist.

"You were so perfect." she looked down, still seeing my member not having climaxed. She reached down to it, but I intercepted her holding her hand, "Don't worry April, pleasuring you was more than enough."

12