Saint to Slut in Just Seven Days Ch. 02

Story Info
Samantha explores more of her exhibitionistic side.
6.5k words
4.79
8.8k
16

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
764 Followers

Day 2, Tuesday:

Tuesday morning, I woke up feeling like I had had the best night's sleep in a very long time. My body felt a little stiff and achy, as though I hadn't turned enough during the night and I guessed that I had been so exhausted, mentally as well as physically, from the day before that I slept like a log.

I got out of bed and went through the usual morning routine on autopilot. The whole time I was getting ready for work my mind was elsewhere, having taken up where it left off last night with replays of yesterday's high points. I realised at one point that I was standing there in just my nightie holding my bowl of cereal in one hand but not eating it. Instead, I was staring off into space as I grinned like a loon. I had been remembering the moment when I was sure that Stefan had been squeezing his hard cock just behind me. I wish he hadn't hidden it. I mean, I understand, professionally, why he did but I would have loved to have seen it and the thought of watching him sent tingles through my pussy.

I had to shake myself out of this reverie, almost physically, and force my breakfast down. I had an appetite today, for sure, but not so much for food. I was feeling very excited about exploring this new side of myself. I rinsed my bowl and trudged back upstairs to get dressed for work. I looked at the skirt on the chair and smiled to myself. I picked it up and gave it a good look over, making sure it was still clean enough to wear a second day. I picked out another blouse and went to my underwear drawer. I rummaged around a bit until I found the pair I was looking for. A G-string that I once bought at the suggestion of an old boyfriend who claimed it made my ass look even sexier. I hadn't worn it since we broke up but I couldn't think of a better reason to bring it out again.

Once I was dressed, I went and inspected myself in the mirror and was quite pleased with the result. He may have been a dud boyfriend but he had a point about this. I lifted the front of my skirt and admired the clean lines of the white cotton G-string and the smooth hairless skin around it. One thing I hadn't realised as a result of trimming so much hair was that my pussy would be so much more defined in these panties. It was exciting to see and had me turned on before I even started the day. I half turned and looked at my essentially bare ass and felt another thrill of excitement. Today was going to be a very fun day judging by my nervous excitement.

As I walked towards the train station, I was amazed by how much of the breeze I could feel on my bare ass. The skirt was short but not short enough to flip up and show my ass as I walked, not even short enough to show my ass if I bent over unless I chose to make it happen. This was something I checked in the mirror this morning while looking at my ass, but this feeling of nakedness was both nerve-wracking and incredibly exciting at the same time.

I descended the stairs into the subway and felt the familiar atmosphere change as I did so. It was something that I rarely paid much attention to anymore but this new sense of nakedness seemed to enhance everything I was feeling. It was a sunny morning and though it wasn't a hot day yet the sun had a bit of a bite to it and the promise of a hot day to come. As soon as I began descending the stairs the sun was blocked by the awning over the stairs then by the fact that I was now underground. A chill ran through my body, as it often did when I entered the subway, but it was something that I seemed to be more aware of today. Then I felt the first breath of warm air that seemed to be perpetual in the subway systems. It was a different kind of heat in there than out in the sun. It seemed to be an older heat, less fresh than the direct sunshine. And it made the subway feel somehow alive like I was feeling the breath of some giant creature that I was entering the gullet of. That thought sent another shiver through me but for a completely different reason.

I got to the platform and stood waiting for my train. I could feel my heart hammering in my chest even though I hadn't done enough exercise to warrant it. I was excited by what I wanted to do though and that was more than enough to get it hammering away. I looked around the platform like a nervous schoolgirl but tried desperately not to show my excitement.

Within moments I spotted him and he too was looking around as though looking for a lost relative. We made eye contact and I couldn't help but smile a little as I saw the excitement in his eyes. He began making his way towards me but trying to keep it casual too. As though he intended to come this way all along and that I had nothing to do with that decision. He stopped when he was about two arm lengths away from me and casually leaned against a pole. His eyes were drinking in the sight of my legs, then my butt, which I had a raging desire to flash at him but not yet. His gaze travelled up my body slowly. I felt my nipples harden as his eyes rested on my breasts. They travelled up to my face where he realised that I was staring back at him with a smile on my face and a cheeky raised eyebrow. Realising he had been caught blatantly checking me out he blushed and looked away. A small chuckle escaped me but was drowned out by the sound of the incoming train.

The train pulled into the platform, gliding to a stop. The door slid open and I made my way onto the train. I turned right and headed for the end of the last carriage. I could feel his presence behind me and I was sure he was watching my ass the whole way as I added an exaggerated sway to my step. I sat in my seat and waited. He sat opposite me and we both looked back towards the direction we had just come from. There were a few people still getting on but as always, they were aiming for the front of the train.

I looked across at him and smiled again but didn't say anything. He smiled nervously back at me while I turned my attention to my bag. I had placed it on the floor beside me so I leaned over and to my left. I lifted my right leg and moved it across in front of my left leg to balance myself so I didn't fall off the seat as I rummaged around in my bag. I spent quite a bit of time pretending to look through my bag for the book that I had found within seconds of opening my bag. I could feel the cool air on my ass as it was revealed to his watchful stare and it was driving me crazy knowing I had my ass out in public. When it was becoming obvious that I was spending too much time looking for the book I had to give up the pretence. I lifted the book out of the bag and sat back upright.

I glanced across at him and his face was already red. Mmm, good, I thought, that's the reaction I wanted. I sat upright, making sure that I was towards the front half of the seat and slowly leaned back against the backrest of the seat. It wasn't super comfortable but it did mean that my hips were tilted towards him and as the trip went on, I slipped a little further forward. My ass sliding inside my skirt meant that I was showing more and more of myself as time went on. My legs became more relaxed and a little more open at the same time. Two stops later and I knew he could see my pussy as the white cotton material pushed against my swelling lips. It felt tight and I hoped he was getting a nice clear view of where the material disappeared down into my ass.

I wanted to pull the material aside and show him my newly manicured pussy in all its splendour. I wanted to watch him stroke his cock in front of me while I did. I wanted him to explode, to see his cum launch from his rock-hard cock as he stroked it in front of me. I wanted to feel his cum splash onto my thighs as I stroked my engorged clit in front of him. Just thinking about that scenario had me squirming.

Fuck, I was getting so turned on that I was sure that I was starting to get a little wet patch. I hoped he could see it if I was. There were more people on the train now and I had to be a little more careful but I was still able to show off for him. Not long before we got to the city centre station, I saw him licking his lips and that made me think of him licking my pussy lips. I was so turned on and I wanted him to know it but other than letting him see my moist panties I had no other way of doing it, well, no way that wouldn't get me arrested, anyway.

The train was slowing down as it came to my station and we stood up as the train came to a stop. I smiled at him again, then dropped my eyes to his hard cock, straining against the front of his pants, then back up to his eyes. To his credit, he managed to maintain eye contact despite blushing. I wriggled my eyebrows and gave him my most evil grin as the temptation to reach out and touch his throbbing cock almost overwhelmed me.

"I hope you have a great day."

I spoke just loud enough for him to hear, bit my lower lip, and then turned and stepped off the train. I repeated my hip-swinging walk from yesterday as I crossed the platform and headed for the stairs. I didn't look back, regardless of how much I wanted to.

I exited the subway into the bright sunlight and had to stop for a moment as my eyes adjusted to its intensity. The sun was beating down already but it was still refreshing to get out of the subway and into some fresher air. I made my way to the building I work in, up the elevator and around to the office without flashing anyone or doing anything inappropriate. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal, people go their whole day without being inappropriate, but considering how I was feeling it was nothing short of a minor miracle.

Once again, the door to the office was open and I wondered if Stefan had made a decision to come in early all the time now or was this an anomaly for another reason. As much as it was about fifty-fifty as to who would open up, I was starting to get the impression that he had made a choice to do it more often. It just felt like there was a change in the air and I felt even more out of kilter when I entered the office to the smell of a nice rich coffee brewing.

The coffee was part of my morning routine regardless of who opened up and as much as I was happy to have him there early, it made me feel strange having my routine thrown like this. I inhaled the scent of brewing coffee and thought that it smelled different. I walked over to the machine and sure enough, there was a different packet of freshly ground coffee on the counter. I picked it up and had a sniff and was happy to note that it smelled a lot better than the bitter brew that his father preferred. Although I had gotten used to it over the years, it was far from my favourite coffee. I tried to change it once and when I went in the next day there was a new packet of his coffee on the bench and the packet I had brought in was in a plastic bag and placed on my desk. Nothing was said but the message was loud and clear.

I poured a cup of the new coffee for Stefan and one for myself. I had a taste of mine and was very pleased to see that Stefan had much better taste in coffee than Mario had. It was one I had never seen before and judging by the quality packaging I imagined it was expensive but I wasn't paying for it so I wasn't going to complain. I picked up our cups and knocked on his office door.

"Come in."

I entered and there was a moment where I stood in the doorway holding two steaming mugs of coffee and I felt as though he was undressing me with his eyes. For a brief moment, I fantasized that he had the power to do that and it sent a shiver through me. I felt my nipples harden again and my pussy tingled as I imagined standing there completely naked and holding his coffee.

Stefan cleared his throat and blushed as he realised he had been staring. He pointed to his desk, indicating that I should place his coffee there, clearly not trusting his voice for the moment. I wished he was telling me to place my ass there so he could sit down and eat me. I sauntered across the room and even though I could have just reached across his desk, I walked around to his left side, leaned down across him and placed his cup on his right side of the desk. The skin of my bare thigh lingered on his fingers as they gripped the arm of his chair, my breast hovered right in front of his face for a moment as I reached across, and then I retreated.

Apparently, my thoughts on what's inappropriate behaviour were altering by the hour. I stepped back around his desk and I caught out of the side of my eye that he was adjusting his cock in his pants. It happened very quickly and his hand was on the desk again by the time I turned to face him but I had definitely seen it.

He took a long sip of his coffee and closed his eyes as he savoured it. I wondered what little fantasy was playing across the back of his eyelids as he did. He looked up at me and smiled as he took another sip of his coffee.

"It's almost a shame to start the day without dancing."

I had a moment where I wondered what he was talking about but then remembered how we had started the day yesterday. I chuckled and smiled at the memory, especially the part where he was cupping my breast in his hand. I know he hadn't meant it but I wasn't complaining.

"It is a pity, the day has only just begun though, it's not too late."

He smiled and I could see he wanted to pursue this flirtation but he was also struggling to maintain some professionalism. I let him off the hook by asking him about the coffee. He chuckled to himself.

"My father was a good man and a great business builder, but he had the absolute worst taste in coffee. After yesterday, I vowed to never have that horrible swill again."

"You won't hear any complaints from me about that."

We both laughed again.

"It's a good coffee to get the day started. You have started early again today, is there something urgent going on?"

Stefan smiled, more to himself than to me, but there was something mischievous about it. He shook his head no but I wasn't entirely sure whether he was answering my question or denying himself the desire to say out loud whatever thought had popped into his head.

"No, I just felt... inspired... to come in early."

On the word "inspired" his eyes fluttered down to my thighs then quickly away. It was very exciting to think I was playing the muse now and I wondered how else I might "inspire" him.

"Well, for what it's worth, it's nice to see that you are so enthusiastic."

I leaned on the word enthusiastic and was rewarded with a slightly embarrassed smile.

"Well, it has certainly been a more enjoyable workplace than I had expected it to be once I realised I would be here more. I enjoyed being on the road and the freedom to come and go as I pleased. I was kind of dreading the transition and being stuck in one place. But you have made it a lot easier and a lot more pleasant than I expected it to be."

"I am glad I am making it easier for you. I was a bit nervous about it to begin with too, but I have enjoyed having you here. Even if I do get attacked in the morning from time to time."

I gave him a cheeky smile and we both laughed again. There was a slightly awkward pause as we both seemed to be thinking about our feelings for each other but neither was game enough to venture further yet.

We spent a little bit of time talking office then I went back out to my desk to do my work. Once again, my mind seemed to be far more interested in other things than my work again and it was hard work trying to get it to focus. This was far from my most productive week at work and my emotions were so tangled up that it was just impossible to keep my focus on any one thing. I had never been so sexually distracted; I couldn't even remember feeling this overwhelmed and distracted by desire as a hormonal teenager. I did quite well with my marks at school which surely means I managed to stay focused and productive. If what was happening to me this week was what it was like for most people as teenagers then I don't know how they managed to make it through school at all.

The rest of the morning went fairly smoothly, albeit not very productive. I couldn't seem to stay on task for very long and I felt all nervous and jittery, like I had electricity running through me all the time. I decided I needed to go for a walk to try and burn off some of the excess energy I was feeling. I knocked on Stefan's office door and walked in. He was in his chair and staring blankly at the view out the window. He must have been deep in whatever thought he was having because he hadn't heard me knock and I was halfway across the office before he even realised I had entered the room. He jumped in surprise as he saw me then blushed crimson. I would have loved to have known what naughty thoughts he was thinking that made him so uncomfortable looking at me now. I smiled knowingly.

"Penny for your thoughts? You look to be having as much trouble concentrating today as I am. I'm feeling very distracted."

He achieved what I thought would be impossible as he blushed even deeper.

"Hmm, yeah, there must be something in the air."

My legs if you like. Was the thought that ran through my head but I managed to resist saying it out loud.

"I think I need to get some fresh air and walk a little. I was going to send the mail at the post office then go down to Nino's bakery and get something for lunch. Did you want anything while I'm there?"

His eyes lit up at the name of the bakery.

"Oh, yeah. I love their croissants. Could you get one for me? I'll fix you up for it later."

I'll take the payment in flesh, please.

"Of course, I can, and my shout today."

I turned to leave the office, strutting sexily to the door. I stopped at the door and glanced back. His eyes were glued to my ass until he noticed that I had stopped walking. He looked up into my eyes and knew he had been caught looking. I just grinned then winked at him, turned and walked out the door.

I enjoyed the fresh air and the walk did have me feeling revitalised. When I returned to the office, I took Stefan his croissant and turned to walk out again but he called out to me.

"Sam?"

I turned back and smiled at him but he seemed suddenly stuck for words. I waited while he stumbled over himself until he found his voice again.

"Ah, Samantha, it gets a bit too quiet in here at times. Do you mind sitting and having your lunch with me? Unless, of course, you have something else you need to do."

I smiled at him and felt a shiver of excitement go through me. It felt nice to be wanted.

"Of course."

I pulled a chair across and sat on the opposite side of his desk. We sat and talked about all manner of mundane things and it was a moment where I felt a genuine connection to him. Not just a sexual attraction, of which there was plenty, but an intellectual one as well. The conversation wasn't exactly deep but it was honest and real, and we both seemed to be genuinely interested in what the other had to say. His obvious intelligence and admiration for things that were beautiful for the sake of being beautiful, art and architecture were something he was keenly interested in, was something that I never expected to be turned on by. Boy, was I wrong?

He could do no wrong. The way he moved when he relaxed and spoke of the things he was passionate about was very masculine and quite erotic to me. I pictured him talking about me like that and felt a shiver surge through my body and culminate in a strong tingle right in my clit. I wanted him more and more and I was becoming aware that things were most likely going to escalate. I wasn't sure if I would be able to deny myself when it came to Stefan and I hoped it didn't cost me my job.

After lunch, I returned to my desk where, after an hour or so, Stefan came out and talked to me. He was leaning over my chair again and his proximity was having its usual effect on me. Eventually, he straightened up behind me, adjusted himself again and asked me if I could come into his office so he could dictate some emails to me. I smiled and nodded and wondered if he knew how lame his excuse to get me into his office was. Nobody has dictated a letter or anything really since the invention of e-mails, but I was more than happy to play along. A plan of sorts popped into my head and I was curious to know how foolhardy I was prepared to be and how far he would be willing to let me push it.

yakboy69
yakboy69
764 Followers
12