Saint Wilder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I get? I feel like Julia Roberts."

"Whatever you need, but this isn't Rodeo Drive and unlike Richard Gere, I am keeping the receipt. Oh, and we are not sleeping together." He smiled. "I will let you look for what you need and take the little one here to get some food, although the grocery section is awful. Why women like this store so much, I have no idea. It must be all the red."

"That's it exactly. We ladies are suckers for red," she nodded, then watched as he walked away. Who was this man? How did some woman not kidnap him and never let him go? Jesus! Men are NOT like this, not the ones she ever met anyway. Maybe, she would try a little test like filling the fucking cart and seeing how he reacts to that.

Later, Crissy couldn't decided if Wilder passed or failed the test. From an expectations perspective, he failed. She had expected some kind of reaction, anger or at least sarcasm. Most men, hell anyone, would have done that.

He just asked very kindly if she got everything she needed without even looking at the cart overflowing with clothes, jewelry and makeup. She just smiled. He passed.

Later, they arrived at a big modern-looking lake house with lots of exposed cedar and big windows. It was breathtaking. There were more cars and motorcycles in the massive 6-car garage than one man could drive. She didn't see Wilder as a Harley Davidson guy. Interesting.

"That's a lot of vehicles. Does anyone else live here? Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"No to both. You will only need to deal with me."

Wilder got them settled in the guest house that looked like it was built in the same style as the main one. Crissy fed Mary and smiled as Wilder figured out how to put all the baby stuff together.

They spent some time getting everything functional and even Mary crawled around and handed them parts that they did not yet need. Wilder acted surprised every time he was handed some odd part and Mary laughed. It was adorable.

As she watched him, a thought ran through her head. What would it be like to have a man like this? What would it be like to have a man who loved you and not just lusted after you? What would it just be like to be loved? She craved love. Craved it.

After she had taken a shower, Crissy fed the baby and put her down. Wilder ordered food for them. Italian. He had a restaurant, after all. It was possibly the best meal she'd ever had for a number of reasons not all having to do with the food. He was so easy to talk to. So warm and kind.

"I am interested in why you were living in the RV. Do you mind telling me how you ended up there?"

He had a way of asking personal questions that seemed nonthreatening. As before, she felt compelled to be fully honest. Those eyes looked right into her soul, and she didn't hesitate to tell him.

"It belonged to a girl I knew who had also dropped out of college. She let me move in. After Mary was born, she left to go with a guy to New York."

"Why did you stay there? Wasn't there any place you could go?"

"I have no one, Wilder. It was available shelter, and then the orchard was ready to harvest. So, I came up with the idea for the fruit stand."

They were quiet for a few minutes and then another question occurred to Wilder. "Is there a reason you dislike the Sheriff so much?"

"Other than the fact that he wanted to throw me out of my home, such as it was?"

He nodded.

"He first came out about a month ago with all kinds of questions. What was I doing there, etc? I think at first he thought I was running a meth lab and using the stand as a front.

"He barged in and started inspecting the place. He made Mary cry. I was pissed and told him to leave if he didn't have a warrant."

"I'm guessing he came back," Wilder said.

"Yes. Many times. After that he had sex rather than drugs on his mind. He must have thought I was a prime opportunity. Over time, he tried to warm up to me with little gifts and favors, but finally made an offer that I refused. He must have reported me to the owner of the property after that."

"I understand you had a similar offer from Landsdale?"

"You know about that, huh? Well, that offer was not similar. It was much, much more lucrative. Yet, I still refused."

"Landsdale doesn't have a reputation for handling refusal well."

"Oh, he didn't. He pulled a Trump and grabbed my pussy and tits. He told me I needed a real man, and he'd change my life. I slapped his face and ordered him to leave," Crissy said. "On his way out, he informed me that I was just a stupid cunt who would come crawling to him soon enough. You can imagine my response to that!"

"That asshole should be in jail."

They finished dinner and cleaned up together. She looked out the window. This nirvana just went on. A beautiful pool and spa landscaped like it was in Hawaii. The elevated pool area overlooked the lake, a dock, two boats, and jet skis.

She didn't even know people lived like this. He was a single man alone, a special one she might never meet again. That's when she decided she never wanted to leave this place or this man.

"Can we swim?" She asked.

"Sure. Pool or lake. Your choice."

"The pool looks so good. Will you join me?"

"If you like."

She liked. She had often been the recipient of a man's attention, but never directed her sights on any man. This just might be fun.

---------

When Wilder dressed for the pool and arrived outside, it was empty. The sun was beginning to set, and the pool lights had come on. He dropped into the spa and let its warm water flow over him. It had been a long day.

Wilder heard the back door to the guest house slide open, and he looked up. Coming toward the pool were three triangles of black against a perfectly tanned female body. As she walked toward the end of the pool opposite him, immense breasts were bouncing and full hips were undulating! He had never in all his years seen anything so perfect, so lovely, so desirable.

Crissy dove into the water and lazily swam toward Wilder. When she got to the ladder right in front of him, she slowly ascended as the water flowed off her. Now he knew who she reminded him of ... Raquel Welch in 'Lady in Cement." That's it.

As she walked slowly to the spa, as if in slow motion, his head was filled with Tom Petty singing 'Here Comes My Girl." She stopped at the edge of the spa and stood above him. She was smiling with her whole face including her eyes. Heaven help him.

"May I come in?" Crissy asked with a confident tone.

"Please do," he said with a shaky voice. She entered the water like a cat focused on its prey, and he was starting to feel what, vulnerable? She sat very close to him, so that he could feel his thigh touch hers. God, she smelled great. He watched her look out over the lake.

She started slowly. "Are you open to renegotiating our deal?"

"Our deal? I didn't think it was a deal, but an offer accepted."

"Yes, precisely. It's not fair to you. It should be a deal. You put forth everything, and you get nothing in return. It's not fair." He began to feel uneasy. What was she up to?

"You're wrong. I get the great feeling of seeing someone get a chance to make their lives better. It's actually very rewarding."

She turned to him and placed her hand on his knee. She smiled. He instantly felt himself harden. "That is very nice, but I think you deserve so much more. I can't accept that you give me so much. You should get ... something ... in return."

"Crissy, you don't have to ..."

"I want to." She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. A soft kiss that he gratefully accepted.

"I thought you said you wouldn't ever ..."

"It's not the same Wilder. You didn't make it part of your deal. You are not like the others. I am the one making it a part of OUR deal. This is my choice. I want to give myself to you ... if you want me." She kissed him again with a little more exuberance.

"I ... I don't know what to say, Crissy," he stammered. "That was not my intention. I never dreamed ..."

"Can I tell you something sad?" she asked. He nodded. "I can't think of a time, when a man touched me, and I welcomed it." She stopped for a minute to let that sink in, then said," I welcome your touch, Wilder. I don't know why, but I crave your touch."

This time when she kissed him it was deep and passionate. "I want you," Crissy whispered as she slid onto his lap and on his fully-charged bulge. "And you want me, too, don't you, Saint Wilder."

"Of course, I want you, and I'm no fucking saint." He pulled her tightly into his arms and devoured her with a passionate kiss.

"You feel this, too, don't you, Wilder?"

"Yes!"

"Show me," she whispered. "Teach me how to make love, Wilder. I've never made love."

He chuckled at that. "I'll do my best." And he kissed her sweet full lips again and again.

How was this happening? Why was it happening? This was more than a good deed returned. She seemed to want him. Passionately. Desperately.

And Wilder was now determined to have her, too. He would show her. He would teach her all he knew.

Lifting Crissy up in his arms, he moved from the spa without breaking the kiss. She giggled as he started for the door of the house. She suggested the guest house instead because of her sleeping baby. Of course.

When they arrived in the bedroom, Wilder placed Crissy gently on the bed and grabbed a towel to dry her. He lovingly patted her down starting at her feet as she watched him.

"You're the gentlest man I ever met, Wilder. So sweet, so generous, so thoughtful."

"You're the loveliest woman I ever met, Crissy. There is no one even close." He kissed her again while untying the top of her bikini at the neck and slowly peeling it away.

He reluctantly parted his lips from hers and moved back, because he just had to see what he'd uncovered. When his eyes came into focus, she was leaning back looking well kissed with swollen lips and blurry eyes. Her breath was coming in a ragged manner that made her breasts move ever so slightly in the twilight of the room. The air felt supercharged.

She was feminine perfection with her wonderfully large breasts thrust forward with practically no sag. Her nipples where small, pink and erect. How did this woman have a child nine months ago and look like this? Amazing!

Crissy reached up, grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down, so their bare chests touched. They kissed as she spread her legs for him, and he ground his hard covered cock against her mound.

She moaned, "I want you!"

"I want you more," he replied. She untied her bikini bottom as he struggled to push his wet swim trunks over his raging hard-on. Once it was free, Crissy immediately found and stroked it.

"My, what a big boy you are Saint Wilder," she said in a little girl voice.

"Thank you, but I'm no saint. Not tonight and not with you."

She guided it to her wet pussy. She was ready, almost frantic to have him inside her. She pulled and lifted her hips up to him, but he held back.

As he rubbed the head of his cock against her opening, Wilder realized that he never wanted a woman more, but he wanted her to declare how much she wanted him. She didn't let him down.

"Please, Wilder, please! Don't tease me. Please. I need you so badly."

"I need you more," he answered. He let her guide him in, and the head slipped through.

"More, please. Aaaawwww," she moaned. Looking down into that lovely face, he gave her more slowly pushing inch by inch. Withdraw, a little. Push forward. Withdraw again, even more. Push forward until he was fully embedded.

"You're so big, Wilder. So damn big."

"Do you like it, Crissy baby?"

"Oh my God, YES. I never felt anything like it. So big. Take me, Wilder. Love me, baby."

He loved that she was so vocal, so honest in what she wanted. He wanted to make their first, and maybe only, time wonderful for her.

He kept pumping himself slowly in her very tight, wet and welcoming pussy. There was no doubt that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Had it been that way all day as it had been for him, or had it grown as the day went by?

He knew even then that it was more than just desire. There was something about this woman that made men want to possess her. More than her undeniable beauty, wit and intelligence. She was the kind of woman you wanted to please. Oh, God, he wanted to please her.

In that vein, he kissed from her lovely neck a slow wet trail down her collar bone to her beasts, pulling his cock from her greedy grasp. Caressing each perfect globe, he suckled her breasts and noted some milk intended for Mary. It was sweet and surprisingly tasty.

He moseyed on down the trail to her navel giving it some attention before making her gasp as he made it to the fork in the trail. He thoroughly kissed all three sides before bringing the tip of his tongue to her open labia and clit.

She gasped out loud. He proceeded to lavish that nub with all his attention. He reached up under her legs with both arms to caress those breasts he'd fantasized about all day. Yeah, he was surely no damn saint. He had wanted this seemingly unattainable woman from that first sight at the RV.

As he loved her clit and listened to her moans, he thought about wanting to make sure she remembered this as the greatest sex of her life. He wanted her to tell her friends years from now about the older man who made her cum all night. Her greatest lover ever.

Suddenly, she calmed which was the universal sign she was about to cum. He had seen it many times. Just before she bucked and came on his mouth, she shouted his name. "Oooooohhhhhhj, Wilder, baby! Aaaaaawwwwww! I'm cuummmiiiiinngg!"

Still cumming, Crissy pulled Wilder back up, and he hovered over her face. He couldn't help smiling. She looked up at him and laughed.

"Oh, somebody's pretty damn proud of himself."

"I am just happy to give you the pleasure you so richly deserve."

"You always know just what to say." She kissed him, as he reinserted himself in her pussy and began to pump his full length into her. That stopped her from talking but didn't quiet her. She was off on another round of moans.

They kissed until he had to get a breath and pulled away. This was hard work, and he cursed God for not finding this woman when he was younger and had better stamina. He buried his face in her sweet neck while varying his strokes, speed up, slow down, short ones, long ones, and stir the drink.

Crissy wrapped her arms and legs around him pulling his cock deep into her center. "Please, baby, please, give it to me, so, good, so good. Make love to me. Show me. Show me." She came again, bucking against him like she was climbing a rope, pounding her pussy onto him. What a woman! Damn. He was going to be the one who would always remember this night and this incredibly passionate lover.

While she came down from her latest orgasm, he showered her face with little kisses. "You're amazing," Wilder whispered. "So amazing."

"Me?" she whispered back. "You are the master, I'm just along for the ride, and a great fucking ride it is!"

He did not stop, could not stop. She would have to be the one to say "no mas." She was still moving her hips with him, so that didn't seem likely.

Wilder slipped from her and moved his body to the side. She seemed confused at first, but then understood what he wanted rolling onto her side away from him. He lifted her leg up slightly and found her opening.

When he slid all the way in with one smooth thrust, she moaned so loud he thought she would wake the baby for sure. In fact, he stopped a minute to listen.

Crissy was impatient though and reached back for his ass to move him along. "Please baby, don't stop. Don't ever stop. It's so good. So damn good. You're amazing. So wonderful. What a man!"

She made him feel 12 feet tall or 12 inches long, whatever. A man could kill himself loving a woman like this. Hell, there was NO other woman like this one. This was nirvana. This was the holy fucking grail. This was heaven. If it was only for one night, let it be the best night of their lives.

He grabbed her breasts with one arm and pulled her tighter to him. At the same time, he twined his legs with hers. He wanted to feel all of her against him from head to toe.

"I don't ever want to stop making love to you, Crissy. I want to make love with you forever!"

"Yes, baby, yes. Never stop. Never stop. Please, Wilder, please."

He knew at that moment that this could not be the last time; this was a beginning, not an end. If he had to, he'd spend the rest of his life and all his fortune to get back to this place. Home. It felt like home.

-------

In the front of her mind, Crissy was thinking only with her pussy now. From the moment she entered that spa, she had intended to turn this romantic and sexual all at once. She was going to make this man her own if it was the last thing she ever did. She still couldn't believe this had happened all in one day.

In the back of her mind, she was thinking, how long could he keep going? She had come twice and him not even once yet. How long had they been making love? It seemed like hours. He was possibly the greatest lover of all time.

Was he really this good or were they both just great together? She was the flame, and he the gas. Or the other way around. Who cares. He felt so good inside her. Filling her completely. Stretching her like never before. Just don't stop Wilder. Don't ever stop.

He had such a nice pace going and hitting all her spots. She loved him being wrapped around her. The intimacy. The intensity.

"You're a sex god, Wilder! A fucking sex god!" Almost as soon as it was out of her mouth, she thought it a silly thing to say, but it sure spurred him on. He was pounding her now like a machine.

She was going to cum again. Just go boy, go. "Yeah, baby. Harder. Give it to me. I need it so bad. So bad. Oh, Wilder. Oh, baby!" Electric shocks wracked her as she went over the cliff, way the fuck over.

Crissy woke to Wilder's tender kisses on her temple and her hair. "Sweet baby, sweet girl. Mmmmmm. What a night. What a woman. So perfect. So perfect." Did she cum so hard that she passed out. A sex concussion?

He was still fully hard and fully sheathed within her. He knew how to touch a woman. His big gentle hands caressing her shoulder, arm and back. Touching her ass; dear God she loved his hands on her ass.

He still hadn't cum yet. She wanted to give him the pleasure he had given her.

---------

"Wilder?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Can I suck your cock, please? Would you let me do that? Please."

Was this real? Had he fallen asleep and started dreaming. This precious young goddess was asking, no begging, to suck his cock.

"Of course."

"Can you go sit in that chair, so I can worship your huge god-like cock on my knees? Please, baby?" There was nothing, not a single fucking thing, he would not do for her at that moment if she asked like that. And no jury would ever convict him for it.

So, he gently climbed over her and into the big white easy chair. When he turned and looked, she was already standing in front of him. She must have moved right behind him. Eager little girl.

First, she bent forward at the waist and kissed him. She whispered softly while staring into his eyes.

"You ruined me today and tonight for all other men. You are the best man and the best lover in the whole world." He wanted to touch her amazing breasts hanging right within his grasp but didn't want to wreck this moment and stop what she was saying.

"I want you to know right now that I am yours, now and always. Whatever tomorrow brings, Crissy belongs to Wilder in perpetuity. Now just sit back and let me worship your wonderful body."

He could feel his eyes tearing up and started to speak, but she put her fingers to his lips. "No, no, I'm doing the talking here, mister. Sex gods don't talk when they are being prayed to."