Sakura, Miyuki's Little Sister Pt. 01

Story Info
Meet Miyuki's 18-year-old Japanese sister.
4.3k words
4.49
13.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers

SAKURA - MIYUKI'S LITTLE SISTER - PART 1

This series is about Sakura, my Japanese girlfriend's little sister, that is going to stay with us for the summer. You can read about my girlfriend in My Japanese waitress, Miyuki.

Enjoy my endeavors with an 18-year-old Japanese girl.

And before you judge me too hard, remember English is NOT my native language. Bear with me.

_____

The first time I met Sakura, Miyuki's little sister was about a year ago, she had just graduated High school and was going to University. That was a year ago, and now Miyuki had promised Sakura that she could stay with us for her summer break since going back to Japan and their parents were too much.

First, let me start with a recap of what's happened since part 1, where I met and had sex with Miyuki and a Japanese hooker. That was three years ago, and we have since then moved to the US, I've gotten a divorce and Miyuki and I are getting married in September.

We fuck on a daily bases and sometimes we share wives, well, we're not really married, but you know what I mean. We occasionally swing a little, but mostly we are either just the two of us or a 27-year-old black nympho-manic (Miyuki loves a good pussy as well).

Miyuki is working as a masseuse as well, and many times has she brought home a girl or woman for sexual pleasure. The youngest one would be illegal to name here and the oldest one was almost 60 years old. But her ass was among the tightest I've ever fucked, and Miyuki loved their tribbing.

Anyway, now, Miyuki's little sister, Sakura, is going to stay with us. I really don't know her, I think we've only met like three times, at her graduation and then twice when we went to Japan to visit their parents.

At first, I wasn't too happy about this, how would this affect our sex life? We can't really take home girls or invite friends for a friendly game of strip poker, and all night fucking.

_______

BACK TO GRADUATION 1 YEAR AGO

At the graduation, a year ago, Sakura silently took her place in the middle of the front row. Her uniform was immaculate. The pleaded skirt stopped a little below her knees, its hem kissing the top of her white knee socks. Her sky-blue polo shirt was neatly tucked in, with a three-button placket that stopped just below her modest bust fully fastened, topped with her school crest embroidered on her left breast.

The ceremony was strange, but I guess for all the Japanese people there it was the norm.

I didn't really find Sakura especially sexy at first, she seemed so plain, so average, an innocent Japanese teen girl in her boring school uniform.

But, on the next visit, which coincided with Sakura's Christmas break, I was corrected on that matter.

We walked into their parent's house, Sakura came to the door and greeted us, wearing a white blouse, that was untucked from the flirty, pleated blue skirt that barely covered her black suspenders, clipped to black stockings, her legs crossed and her stiletto heels clicked on the floor as she walked. (and since I have a calf fetish - the stilettos really accentuated her extremely sexy, muscular calves) She looked so fucking different, This was a sexy little girl.

The next day.

'More tea, Steve-San?'

I looked up; I must've been dozing on the balcony, overlooking a spectacular Japanese countryside view, and saw Sakura, with a grin on her face, creeping wider and wider into her famous smile, holding a pitcher of iced tea.

Once my eyes were well-adjusted to the rude wakeup, and the relatively dim light, I realized that she was stunningly gorgeous. Her dark brown eyes, with flecks of gold reflecting back. Her beautiful, full, very kissable lips. Her slightly flat nose and the small bridge between her eyes. The curve of her chin. Very Japanese and very beautiful.

"Yes please, Sakura," I replied.

She stood right in front of me, legs apart, a slight pout on her lips. I could almost feel her firm, warm body as she leaned into me, and poured tea from the pitcher, ice tinkled as it splashed into the glass. I had really started to enjoy iced tea, it certainly was refreshing on these hot days.

Sakura poured some tea from the pitcher and then started to walk away from me.

"Please, Sakura, come and join me."

Sakura smiled, bowed her head, and sank into the lounger beside him. She put the glass down and leaned back against the seat, and closed her eyes.

I looked out through the smoked glass of the balcony balustrade, to a vista of the natural landscape, with impressive Evergreen plants and other plants that I don't know the names of, and worn, aged trees accompanied by perfectly handles green grass and, of course, let's not forget the wonderful Banzai trees. It was like a fairytale scene.

I turned, took a sip of my tea, and looked over Sakura's perfect form beside me. Her soft, black hair flowed to the sides of her breasts, like shiny twin waterfalls. Her hair perfectly framed her gorgeous white porcelain face, and her amazing full lips.

Sakura wasn't huge by any means, but there was a very nice amount of cleavage visible at the top of her tank, and... she was definitely not wearing a bra. I had no idea how she could be that perfectly proportioned and with everything perfectly shaped and placed, well, she was just 17, so!

I noticed that she had the cutest little nipples, surrounded by deep brown areola, that I desperately wanted to suck. I stopped at her breasts, so firm, ripe, and luscious. So, high, full, ripe, proud, and round breasts tipped with long hard nipples in puckered aureoles. God, I was getting horny.

My eyes wandered down to her flat tummy, I couldn't help but notice her incredibly petite waist and flat stomach peeking out from under her tank top.

Her limbs were small but well-shaped, her hands and feet elegant, her wrists and ankles slender.

I wondered if she had the same hairy pussy as her older sister?

Needless to say, we didn't go any further than that, but I take back my statement from before about her being bland and boring. Not even close...

Again, back to today, sorry if things got a little confusing.

So, Sakura came last night, and fuck she's even grown sexier still.

We picked her up from the airport, and when Sakura saw her sister (and I, I hope), she smiled, revealing her new teeth. A year ago, they were somewhat uneven teeth, which rather than detract from her beauty, seemed to add character, but after a year in the US, they looked almost perfect.

She was dressed in a pair of loose, white, three-quarter-length, linen pants with a matching linen V-neck, pullover top.

"Steve!" She stepped up to me for a hug. I pulled her close and she tilted her chin, I kissed the side of her neck and almost slid my hands straight down to her bum, but luckily I didn't.

She pressed herself against me and I could feel her warm body pressing hard on my limp cock.

DINNER - 2 DAYS AFTER SAKURA'S ARRIVAL - PRESENT TIME

Sakura was dressed in a short, denim miniskirt, that had ridden up her thighs when she sat. She was wearing a white halter top, looped around her long neck, it accented her breasts very attractively and left her shoulders bare. The material was ribbed, so it expanded over her breasts, and then contracted under them, to fit snugly on her flat tummy, finishing just above the waistline of the skirt. A pair of silver, Birkenstock sandals, completed the outfit.

Miyuki had a strap-and-sleeveless with an extremely low neckline and scalloped back. The bottom of the minidress would also be equally as revealing since it wouldn't reach even halfway down her thighs, which were hidden away by black fishnet stockings. Her black high heels truly completed the sexy ensemble.

I thanked the waitress, as she placed another delicious dish, on the table in front of us.

Soon after, three glasses of mineral water were placed on their table while the two sisters just kept rambling in Japanese. As the waiter placed some bread and butter at their table, I took the opportunity to order a whiskey as well.

I looked at the sisters and once again started imaging all three of them in bed, sucking, licking, fucking.

Approximately twelve different sushi rolls were placed on our plates. Some looked the same while others were completely different. And in between, there were small bowls containing different weeds and other strange stuff. I had never seen so many colors on a dinner table before.

Eventually, my mind started to drift away, it was impossible to get a word in as the two sisters kept rambling on. I looked at the sisters and imagined them in our bed, naked.

Sakura whimpered a weak moan, as Miyuki clawed her cunt-lips open with her fingers and dragged her tongue down her slit.

Sakura gasped and hissed instantly, her back arching, her long neck craning. She cried out, her hands flew to her breasts, and her head snapped to one side. Miyuki forced her cunt-lips open and began tongue-fucking her slowly, lapping at the musky-sweet nectar that streamed out of her cunt.

Sakura's hairy mound was surrounded by trimmed, curly, raven-black hairs, not as hairy as her sister's. Her dark meaty pussy lips glistened dark pink with wet lust.

Miyuki climbed atop Sakura so that their legs were intertwined, and pushed her body down so her soft, wet lips of her sex kissed her sister's with hot, delirious hairy cunt.

Miyuki pivoted expertly, bringing their clits together, slipping them over and around each other, and holding Sakura's legs for balance as they scissored together with a slowly increasing cadence. The quiet wet slurps of pussy against pussy mixed with their panting breaths and half-verbal cries of pleasure as Miyuki drove them relentlessly forward toward the precipice of release.

"Ohhh... Yes!" cried Sakura as she strained against her bonds. Her helplessness made her skin tingle as if electrified. She gazed up at her older sister as the tiny woman towered over her, twisting their lust-slickened clits together as she hugged Sakura's trembling leg to her chest. Sakura's long, dark hair had fallen across her face again, making her look like a mad, lusty demon in the dim light.

"Yeah. You like that, huh?" panted Miyuki.

"Mmmm..."

"Me t... Oh!...OH...," grunted Miyuki as she suddenly went rigid, her fingernails dug into Sakura's thigh.

"Ohhh, ahhh, Nuuungh.... Uh!" Sakura growled as she tensed, froze, trembled, and went suddenly limp, sagging onto her sister's sweat-soaked body.

"Finish me..." panted Sakura. "Please."

"Oh don't worry sister," Miyuki said with that wicked smile of hers.

"We've only just started."

Sakura's small breasts heaved and swelled with her chest as she sucked in air through clenched teeth without exhaling. Her trembling skin rose in a tumultuous sea of florid goose-bumps as her body contorted luridly in a wild, horizontal dance. But, at last, there was no resisting the final shrieking plunge off the plateau of pleasure into the cataract of release.

"No, please no... I can't take any more... Please Miyuki, no more."

The bed creaked and soon Sakura let out a long guttural moan of pure ecstasy.

Her body jerked and twisted as she wailed out, shaken by an orgasm like none she'd ever experienced. It blinded her, deafened her, and blasted away her thoughts as it ran its feral, delirious course. Finally, she found herself trembling through the aftershocks and desperately sucking air as she lay on our sweat-drenched bedspread.

Miyuki un-straddled her sister's groin. Up close, Sakura's pussy was remarkable. Her outer labia were inflated and her left labium was slightly larger than her right. Miyuki separated her sister's labia with her fingers. Her inner labia were small and more symmetrical. She hadn't had children so there were no rough edges or tears. Inside, she was a beautiful pink, glistening with a slightly milky liquid. Her clitoris was small and hiding under a larger fold of skin.

Miyuki slid two fingers inside Sakura and rubbed the front of her vagina while attempting to push her clitoris back under its fold of skin with her tongue. Sakura's hips bucked each time Miyuki pushed. Milky fluid was flowing from her, between her thighs and over her rectum. Miyuki used her fingers to rub the liquid around her sphincter and slid one finger up to the first knuckle into her ass.

Then all of a sudden, Miyuki got up from her sister's drenched pussy and grabbed a fairly large vibrator, smiled at her sister, and switched it on and a very familiar buzzing was heard.

"Stay still," Miyuki murmured.

"I can't help it," Sakura responded meekly, doing her best to stay still, watching her sister bring the vibrator over her pussy.

Miyuki nodded her head in understanding, letting it descend slowly as Sakura's hips bucked, longing for the vibrator to enter her drenched cunt. The vibrator finally landed, but on Sakura's thigh. She stared up at Miyuki, pleading wordlessly.

What should have been a short trip from her thigh to her pussy became a long, agonizing journey, but eventually, Miyuki touched the vibrator to her sister's clit,

Sakura had her legs invitingly spread, as Miyuki touched the vibrating shaft to her moist clit, looking deep into her eyes. When they connected, warm electricity flooded Sakura's body, and every molecule was excited with pleasure. I watched her toes curl and her body tighten as my future wife slowly slid the shaft up her slit

Sakura had reached her hand up to massage her erect nipples. She moaned, fighting to keep herself from bucking too much. It lingered there, meeting the juices plastered across her folds, helping her desperation disappear. A slight pressure eased the tip inside her, bringing that vibration into her channel. In place of desperation came pleasure.

Miyuki eased more of the vibrator into her sister until only the last inch hung out for her to hold onto.

The buzzing thrummed into her, sending her eyes fluttering, and more moans spilling from her. Her channel clutched around the invader. Sweat beaded on her body.

"Miyuki..."

But Miyuki didn't answer, her eyes fixed on her sister's tumbling pussy, drinking in all of the sexy scenes of fucking her sister.

"Fuck..."

Miyuki smirked at the breathless curse.

"Let me know when you're close," wiggling the vibrator, adding another layer of delight to the proceedings.

Sakura nodded, watching her sister move the vibrator more. With an intent, steady hand, she rotated it and then combined the rotating with the wiggling, the mix of maneuvers pushing her pleasure higher. Her body tensed. More juices streamed forth.

Then Miyuki pulled her vibrator out and the buzzing grew louder. Thrust it back in again, and the buzzing quieted, muted by Sakura's steaming folds. She arched her back with every girlish sigh of ecstasy, and her body quivered with every animalistic grunt and moan.

The sound of the vibrator was alternately getting louder and quieter as Miyuki pushed it into Sakura's pussy and then pulled it out again.

Miyuki used the first and third fingers of her left hand to hold her own pussy lips apart, started rolling her clitoris around with the finger in between them, and then eased three fingers into her pussy as deep as they would go.

More moans came out in droves from both sisters. Miyuki once again pulled out the vibrating toy and eased the length up Sakura's sensitive clit, the buzzing vibrator pressed onto her sensitive bud, making Sakura jerk. Miyuki let it stay there, funneling luxurious pleasure into her nerves for a few long seconds, and then dragged it back down to trace over her slit, the tip easing inside. Sakura moaned loudly as her sister was driving her mad with pleasure, glancing at her with nothing but lust and love on his face.

This time, instead of strong thrusts, she alternated between rubbing the tip over Sakura's slit and sliding the length along her clit. Her other hand returned to her breasts, stroking along her nipples, offering attention to those taut peaks.

Sakura squirmed under my watchful gaze, the stimulation switching from her slit to her clit, back and forth as the vibrator trailed around. Her climax soon approached, her body tensing, preparing for a potent release.

"I'm close..."

Miyuki moved the vibrator off Sakura's slit and then leaned over to kiss her sister.

"I'm gonna cuuum, fuuuck!"

The vibrator found her slit again and shoved through. Miyuki broke the kiss in time to hear Sakura's cry out, the full-throated squeal equal parts surprise and glee. The vigorous thrusts from earlier started up again, stirring her abundant slickness. The pleasure roared, not having diminished much. Miyuki's teeth claimed a mouthful of her neck, the possessiveness swirling into the storm of thrills, helping the pleasure soar higher, quickly nearing a climactic threshold.

Miyuki's teeth nipped at her sister's earlobe.

"I know, baby, you like your sister fracking you, while my Steve is watching us, and waiting for his turn to fuck your tight little Japanese cunt?"

Sakura moaned back, her hips grinding against the thrusts.

"Yes, yes... I love it.."

The climactic threshold approached once again, promising an onslaught of ecstasy.

"Come on, Sakura, that's it, let me know how good you feel..."

"Miyuki... fuuuuuck"

The ecstasy swept over her, reducing her vocabulary to that one word. She jerked helplessly, her pussy clenching and spasming. The vibrator kept pumping deep, a subtle squelching sound coming with every thrust. The orgasm extended, the promised onslaught a vicious assault, dulling any thought but that of this bliss her sister had provided.

Miyuki moved off her, and stopped the thrusts, but didn't remove the vibrator, leaving it buried inside her. The buzzing kept the rapturous ecstasy close.

Her mouth found her sister's clit.

"Fuck!"

Sakura thrashed wildly, the firm sucks and licks at her sensitive clit were like a dash of gasoline into an already fierce flame. The ecstasy burned brightly, suffusing her nerves with incandescent joy. Her eyes fluttered, her back arched, her toes curled, and her mind dimmed even further.

"Mii.. Miiiyuki, fuuuuck!"

"Open your mouth."

My cock was at full attention and I stepped forward and drove it aggressively into her open mouth, going deep into her throat on the first thrust. Taken by surprise, Sakura choked and coughed as I pulled out. Before long my cock was right back in her throat, thrusting deeply. She had to concentrate on keeping her throat relaxed and conquering her gag reflex.

Miyuki pulled the vibrator out but didn't stop sucking at her clit. Her body drew tight and taut, sweat dripping along her flushed skin. Her free hand was vigorously rubbing her clit as she ate her sister's pussy.

"Fuck...!" Sakura managed to say while panting for air.

The sheets rumpled underneath her bucking and writhing. Her curses morphed into mindless bleats.

"Ohhhhh yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!" Sakura groaned wantonly, drumming her heels on the bed and shaking her head from side to side.

I kept up a solid pace of deep mouth-fucking for a good minute, and watched Sakura cough and gag. The sounds were so intoxicating and hot, I loved having this kind of sexual power over another human being, this almost royal power.

The sight of my future wife and her baby sister in the throes of orgasm as Miyuki once again plunged the vibrator in and out of Sakura's sopping cunt was one of the most erotic things that I had ever seen.

Sakura's orgasm peaked and began to plateaux; it never actually fully receded and she wondered if she was going to be left in a constant state of arousal. Then she felt another orgasm building.

"Oh my god Miyuki I'm coming again!" she cried and began to shake as I slapped her face with my rigid cock.

I whipped the vibrator out of Miyuki's hand and prodded at Sakura's hairy cunt-lips with my steel-hard cock.

Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers
12