Sakura's Stuck Saga 04: The Revenge

Story Info
Sakura gets back at Jessie with a new "lube" product!
3.6k words
4.79
4.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Plotting Her Scheme

While Sakura was ultimately pleased with the experience Jessie had subjected her to just one week ago, she still wanted to get some playful revenge for Jessie's devious actions. She knew that Jessie was not going to be home for another couple of hours, so she snuck into her room. She knew that Jessie often released pent up stress with a variety of her toys after her long work day. But Sakura wanted to make this frequent endeavor a little bit more special for Jessie than usual. Sakura reached into her pocket and grabbed a bottle filled with a clear viscous liquid that she had bought from an online vendor. Its label read the following:

"Elasti-lube: The Perfect Couple's Prank! Creates an elastic bond when mixed with vaginal secretions, creating quite the sticky situation for you and your partner. The super strong bond takes seconds to set and lasts for hours on end! Don't let this get into the wrong person's paws!"

Sakura chuckled to herself. "Oh, she's going to PAY!" she said as she unscrewed Jessie's lube bottle and dumped the contents. She then filled the lubricant bottle back up with the Elasti-Lube and closed it shut, putting it back down with Jessie's toys. Sakura backed up and left the room carefully, making sure to leave no traces of her presence.

Sakura was struggling to hold in her anticipation awaiting Jessie's return, checking the clock every couple of minutes until she heard her car pull up into the driveway. Trying to compose herself, she took some deep breaths and laid down on the couch in a causal manner. When the door opened, she instantly popped up and couldn't contain herself. "Hey honey!!- How was work?" she burst out loud.

"Oh, everything went well, thanks for asking!... You seem quite energetic, what's got into you?" Jessie asked, trying to think of what Sakura could be so excited about.

"It's nothing!" Sakura said as she chuckled inaudibly to herself. "Everything's all good! I'm just waiting for something really funny to happen!"

"Oh, okay! I hope that whatever it is happens soon!" Jessie said as she promptly headed towards her room. "Right now though, I've got a little bit of personal work to do, if you know what I mean!" She said as she smirked and walked into her room. She then looked back at Sakura.

"Hey, don't get too excited in there, Jessie!" Sakura said as she smirked.

"I hope you don't get too excited either! You look like you're about to pass out!" Jessie remarked as she shrugged off Sakura's comment and closed the door.

After the door shut completely, her eyes immediately fell on her long and girthy pink dildo: complete with a sturdy shaft and a strong suction cup base. "Alright then; let's get this party started!".

Chapter 2: Thrusting Down

Jessie had a pretty long day at work, so she was ready to jump right in. After ensuring her door was closed, she began to strip down, hastily removing all of her clothes. She walked over to the dildo and picked it up, admiring its grooved and textured silicone shaft. She then located her lubricant bottle and grabbed it promptly. Nothing was going to hold her back.

She went to lay down on her bed, and she poured some of the lubricant out of the bottle into her paw. "Huh," she thought to herself as she rubbed a bit of it between her paw beans. "This seems a bit thicker than usual... ah it's not important. It's still slippery, it'll still work!" She put a generous dab of the lubricant into her paw, and began to stroke her crotch. She stuck a couple of her paws' diodes into her vagina, and arranged her paw so she could stroke her clitoris as well. As she worked herself in, she could feel her sexual desire rising. After just one minute, she wanted that dildo deep inside herself.

Jessie doused the dildo with the lubricant, covering its shaft entirely. She also took another large squirt of the lubricant into her paw, and rubbed it inside her vagina. She then brought the dildo's tip towards her vagina's lips, and rubbed it around her vaginal area. She didn't want to wait any longer.

She took a deep breath, and began to slowly insert the girthy dildo. She made light moans and grunts while she wiggled the toy into her tight chamber. After 8 inches of wiggling, she got the whole entire toy inside her body. She began to slowly move the toy in and out of her vagina, taking the whole shaft before removing it completely and sliding it right back in. Every time the dildo hit her cervix, she shuttered and let out a little "humph". After a few minutes, she wanted a little bit more force behind her strokes.

Jessie got up out of the bed, still holding and maneuvering the toy inside of herself. She slowly walked over to one of her walls, and backed up against it. Jessie bent over and pressed the dildo's suction cup firmly against the wall, testing to make sure it was secure. After doing so, she started to pound her backside against the wall, letting her dildo thrust in and out of her vagina. She continued to do so, pounding harder and louder with each additional thrust. At this point her slams were very audible, but she didn't care. She was having such an amazing time, and she knew that Sakura was okay with it, so there was nothing to worry about. She kept pounding on the dildo, and then decided that she wanted even more force on her strokes.

She took herself off of the dildo, and then detached it from the wall; quickly transferring it to the floor. She pushed hard on the dildo's base yet again to secure it in place. She also felt like the lubricant was running a bit dry, so she rubbed a second coat all over the dildo, and she also dabbed some more into her vagina. Filled with lust, she immediately kneeled down onto the floor and lowered herself onto the dildo yet again. She bounced up and down on the dildo with her knees. She still wasn't getting enough momentum though.

Jessie stuck her legs out and lowered her entire body's weight onto the dildo. She moaned uncontrollably as she felt the shaft dig deep into her. She used her paws to lift herself up and down on the dildo. At this point she was getting extremely close to hitting the point of orgasm. She kept pushing herself up and down with her right paw, and began to stroke her clitoris with her left. She wiggled her body from side to side as she pounded down on the toy, feeling every inch of it rubbing against her vagina's walls. At this point, she was getting extremely wet, and her humps were feeling more fatigued. She definitely had to put a bit more effort into each of her thrusts as compared to when she had started. Pushing through the strain, she kept thrusting on the latter inches of the toy, having it penetrate deep each time.

Jessie knew she was on the brink of orgasm, so she pounded herself onto the floor as fast as she could; stroking herself rapidly. She moaned loudly on every thrust until she couldn't hold her orgasm back anymore. "Ahhh!....." She yelped as she pounded herself against the floor one last time, squirting her vaginal fluid all over the dildo.

Chapter 3: Sticking Around?

Jessie sat panting, still seated on the dildo. Her orgasm absolutely took the wind out of her. She spent the next few minutes taking deep breaths, recovering her stature. Her vagina felt sore from all of the thumping, but it felt a little bit unusual as well. She wasn't exactly sure what she was feeling, but she just attributed it to overworking herself. As she took some more deep breaths, she put her paws behind herself and started to push herself off of the ground. As she pushed up, she started to feel a weird tension between herself and the ground. She got herself about two inches off of the ground before she was yanked back down to the ground. "Wh... what?" She said, confused. She tried again to pull herself, but with more force this time. She could only hold herself up for so long until she was sprung back to the ground again.

"What the hell?" Jessie exclaimed as she sat, stunned. She leaned back a bit to inspect the dildo. She pushed herself up with one paw, and used the other to stabilize herself. After she pulled up about an inch, she could see an unknown material clinging to the toy, leading back into her vagina. The material seemed to have an elastic property, yanking the toy back inside her body whenever she tried to remove it. "Agh..." she yelped as she plopped down on the ground once more. She blushed slightly.

Jessie wedged her claw underneath the suction cup base, and released the pressure. She stood up disgruntled, looking down at the toy clinging to her insides. She wrapped her paw around the base, and pulled down tightly. While the material gave some give, it's tension increased the farther the toy was being pulled out. After getting nearly half of the toy out, she was overpowered by its elasticity. The dildo shot all the way back up into her cervix, causing her to shutter yet again.

She then laid down on her bed and tried to pull the toy outward with both of her paws. She kept yanking the toy, only for it to snap right back into place. Jessie gave the toy one long and hard tug, and could feel the toy move a considerable distance inside her, but the bond was still too strong. This thing was not going to come out easily.

Jessie then had another idea. She backed up into the wall once again, and stuck the suction cup against it firmly. She then reached in front of herself and grabbed onto the edge of the bed frame. She began to lean forward and pull herself towards the bed in an attempt to get enough leverage to dislodge the dildo. As she pulled herself in, she felt a massive amount of tension begin to build up. She looked back to see that at least six inches of the dildo was out of her body. She was almost there! She kept pulling until she hit a standstill, less than an inch from being free of the toy's grasp. "N- no!" Jessie exclaimed as she yanked as hard as she could against the elastic bond. Her efforts came up short, and the grip violently crashed back into the wall with the dildo still stuck inside of her, leaving her completely out of breath, blushing profusely.

The giant slam of the wall was enough to get Sakura's attention. At this point, she already knew that she had ensnared her prey, but she wanted to further humiliate her. Sakura knocked lightly twice, and then opened the door to see Jessie stuck to the wall by her vagina, with her head and body hung in shame.

"So Jessie, that milking machine... pretty funny, huh?" Sakura inquired.

"Wha-? What about the... what?" Jessie replied

"Well it was pretty devious, don't you think?

"Ahh.. I thought you liked that kind of stuff!"

"Oh, I do, don't get me wrong! And I know you like this stuff too! I just figured it was time you got your well-deserved revenge!" Sakura said as she winked.

"Wh- why is my vagina stuck to this dildo, Sakura?!" Jessie yelped as she gestured to her crotch.

"Well, I found this neat little product called Elasti-lube, and it forms an elastic bond when it collides with vaginal fluids! I knew you were heading straight in there to 'release some tension', so I thought I'd add some more!" Sakura said as she chuckled to herself.

"Aughhh..." Jessie said, still out of breath from her last escape attempt. "How long does this shit take to wear out?"

"Oh, just like, three hours I think?"

"Three?! Sakura!!!"

"Hehe!" Sakura laughed as she admired Jessie's position. She started to head for the door, and turned back when she reached it. "Hey Jessie, you're not stuck to the wall you know!"

"Heh... this... honestly feels kinda nice though!" Jessie said as she smiled slightly embarrassed.

"Okay, honey! Be sure to enjoy yourself!" Sakura said as she left and closed the door."

"Oh, I'll be enjoying myself! And soon enough you'll be 'enjoying yourself' too!" Jessie said as she lay still stuck to the dildo attached to the wall.

Chapter 4: What's Done Onto One...

Jessie kept testing the dildo's grip every couple of minutes. And every time she tried to take a step or lunge forward, the toy pulled her right back. She began to grow an affinity to this sensation: that of being stuck. Every time she felt the tension and elasticity grow between herself and the toy, it made her blush and wince with pleasure. She still definitely wanted off of this toy though.

After several hours of pulling the toy and sweating profusely, she could finally begin to feel the toy loosening its grip. Over the course of her next few attempts, she could tell that less of her strength was required to pull the dildo through her vagina. By simply walking forward, she could now easily stretch the dildo more than halfway out of herself. She wiggled her hips, feeling the toy stretching much more freely in herself than before.

Jessie then decided that she wanted to really try and get the toy out now. At this point, she wanted to get back at Sakura as soon as possible, and she needed to free the toy from herself in order for her plan to take effect. She reached out once again for the bed frame in front of her, and she grabbed onto it tightly with both of her paws. She slowly pulled herself toward her bed, stretching the Elasti-lube as she brought herself farther in.

She felt the toy getting very close to dislodging from her orifice yet again, as she kept pulling with all of her might. With one final yank, she completely pulled herself off of the dildo, simultaneously snapping the lubricant's bond. As she popped loose, her whole body flung onto her bed. Jessie, completely exhausted, was a hot mess: panting and blushing uncontrollably. After all of this work, she was finally free. Now it was time to get back at Sakura.

Jessie went into her room's bathroom and cleaned herself up, taking a warm shower and removing the dried Elasti-lube from her vagina. She completely dried herself off, and then took her lubricant bottle, emptying the contents of that bottle into another one of her empty lube containers. She picked up the filled bottle and hid it behind her paw.

Still naked, she made her way out of her room, and into Sakura's. As she opened the door, she saw Sakura lying on her bed, already at half-mast. Sakura's ears perked up as her eyes fell upon her naked mate, and she looked a bit stunned and worried. "Oh, you're free!!!..."

"Hehe, yep! That was one hell of a ride, if you know what I mean, but I honestly had fun!" Jessie replied, smiling and blushing a bit.

"Oh! That's great to hear!... Why are you still naked?"

"Well, I figured maybe we could have a little fun! That scenario really got me going, and I'm kind of in the mood! Figured I owe you one anyways for what I did to you last week"

"Hmmm, okay, yeah! I think I deserve it, you really did me dirty last time!" Sakura said as she grinned. "I can't knot you tonight though, I've got an important work event to go to in like thirty!"

"Oh, that won't be a concern!" Jessie said as she smirked and walked up to Sakura's bed and sat atop her. She revealed the lubricant bottle, and opened it up, dousing it all over Sakura's shaft, massaging it until Sakura became rock hard. She then raised herself up on her knees, and slowly lowered herself onto Sakura. She began to gyrate on Sakura's lap, taking extra caution to not dip herself too deep onto her shaft. She then started to lift herself up and down on Sakura. It was almost starting to feel like deja vu.

Each time Jessie dropped down on Sakura's penis, they both let out cute little groans. She began to speed up, wanting to climax as soon as she could so Sakura wouldn't even have time to think.

Sakura was blushing hard. "Ahh, Jessie, I'm close!!". Jessie took the hint and started moving herself on Sakura's shaft even faster. She pinned Sakura's arms down by her sides, leaving her no chance to escape. They were both about to blow, and with one more careful yet strong thrust, Jessie and Sakura both climaxed simultaneously. Sakura's semen flowed through Jessie's vagina, and Jessie squirted her vaginal fluids all over the inserted length of Sakura's penis.

Jessie then immediately wrapped her arms and legs around Sakura, ensuring Sakura's penis stayed inside her as she did so. They both lied on the bed, panting and breathing heavily as they recovered from their orgasms. Jessie kept a tight grip around Sakura, not loosening her grip for a second. She rolled over with Sakura, still holding her tight and not letting her move an inch.

After a couple of minutes, Sakura popped her head up and asked, "Ahh Jessie, that was amazing!... Do you think you could loosen up your grip a bit?"

"Ah yes, sorry." Jessie said as she unwrapped her limbs. They stared into each other's eyes while blushing and sweating, crotches still colliding.

"Welp, I've gotta get going to that event now! My boss will kill me if I'm late!" Sakura said as she started to lift herself up out of Jessie. Sakura felt a weird sensation surrounding her shaft, and then she started to feel resistance. As she pulled up, a clear substance was stretching out of Jessie with her. Sakura stopped pushing up, and the substance flung them back together. She pulled up once again, baffled as this elastic material clung them back together: almost as if their genitals were magnetized towards one another. "What the... JESSIE!!!"

Jessie laughed uncontrollably as she saw Sakura's face glow bright red. "Oops! Did I accidentally switch out the lubricant? My bad!"

"Jessie, I've really gotta go! This meeting is super important!" Sakura said, in a panic.

"Well... if you want to try and get free, we can!" Jessie replied, teasing Sakura. They both inched over to the edge of the bed, and stood up together.

"Here; I'll push against your waist while you push against my hips." Sakura said as she arranged herself. Jessie and Sakura both pushed against one another, freeing Sakura's penis just a couple of inches. Sakura grunted as she pushed even harder on Jessie. "Shit, this stuff really is strong!". They separated themselves another half of an inch before the tension had caught up to them. Sakura and Jessie's grips were both weakening, and their paws slipped off of one another, slamming straight into each other.

"Agh... let's think of something else." Sakura commented as she blushed. She could feel her penis still extremely erect inside of Jessie. The Elasti-lube was keeping the blood flow within her shaft, and the scenario she was in wasn't helping to bring her down anytime soon. "Okay, you grab onto my bed's bedposts, and I'll back up slowly. One of us being anchored could help!"

Jessie backed up with Sakura towards her bed, and she grabbed onto the bedposts as instructed. Sakura then began to slowly back up, attempting yet again to pull herself free. She kept pulling, and began to see more of her shaft coming out, completely covered in the elastic substance. Jessie began to quiver from all of the tension, tightening her grip on the bedpost. Sakura began to blush more brightly as well. She then took her right footpaw and placed it against her bed's frame. She began to push with all of her might, and as she looked down she could almost see her shaft's tip! She kept pushing as hard as she could, but the Elasti-lube grip was just too strong. Sakura's legs became wobbly, and she lost her grip on the bed frame. The pair immediately flung back together, crotch to crotch. Sakura's plump knot collided with Jessie's vagina, and it went inside with a loud "pop".

The deep insertion caused both of them to moan and climax yet again. Sakura's knot plumped up even more. The Elasti-lube in Jessie's vagina flowed over the entirety of it as well, sealing their fate. They were out of breath yet again, blushing and panting, drenched in sweat: completely linked by their crotches.

"Hah, Sakura... That... was something!..." Jessie said, exhausted yet blushing an extremely bright red.

12