Sakura's Winter Break Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From behind, Dave continued to rub Sakura's clit, spreading her juices liberally, allowing her wetness to smear down her upper thighs. With his right hand, he positioned his 6" penis in front of Sakura's inviting hole and plunged in balls deep. She yelped as much as she could with Max's full length again rammed down her deep cavernous throat. Her sore pussy welcomed Dave's cock, she needed the pleasure to offset the pain. She tightened her asshole and flexed her kegel muscles to grip him, hoping to make him cum. Upon feeling her tightness close around him he rapidly pistoned double-time into her penis fly trap allowing his abs to slap against her beautiful round ass rocketing her again and again down Max's long manhood. "Oh, fuckkk - take it all slut!" Max bellowed. He held Sakura's head to his cock and let ropes and ropes of his salty seed shoot into Sakura's mouth and down the back of her throat. She swallowed what she could, relieved he was done.

Sakura watched Max recoil his long-spent fuel rod out of her mouth and guide Bill to replace him. But she didn't care - her focus, now, was on the pure joy radiating from her pussy. Dave continued plowing his nice thick bear cub into Sakura's buzzing nectar pot while rubbing her clit. "Ohhhhh...Uh, uh, uh," she panted with each thrust. Her body was radiating electricity. Sakura felt so good.

Bill continued to twist her nipples with one hand while he aimed his penis at her open mouth with the other and then forced her to suck his cock too. Her soft tongue cradled his curved lad and with each thrust, he too slid deeper and deeper to the back of her throat.

At that same time, Dave's moans got louder. "Damn it Sakura, your so tight!" He howled fucking her furiously as he approached his climax. Dave made one final thrust into her and screamed, "Fuck yeah!!!!" As he deposited load after load of his giz into her sopping wet hole. She could feel his warm liquid spurt into her in waves, deep into her cavity, and spread its warmth throughout her body.

Hooting and hollering erupted as a loud slap from Dave's high-five with Bill happened above her. She didn't care...at last, all of the wound-up tension Sakura had built up culminated into a massive release of her own. "Ohhhhh..." Her body released its prisoners like Chinese handcuffs letting go of both of her captured cocks at the same time. Electricity vibrated all around Sakura, her eyes rolling back in her head. "Aiya!!!!!!!" She howled. "Oh god.... Yess...I'm cumming!". Sakura's knees gave out beneath her. Her tiny sweaty body rolled from one orgasm to another orgasm. "Ohhhhhh, yes, yes, yesssss," she moaned.

Using Chris' hard rigid cock she held herself upright. He stared at her shaking body watching the most incredible sexy orgasm he had ever witnessed in person. Is cock leaping in excitement? His lust overrode any sense of compassion he should have had for her and instead of waiting he immediately grabbed her mid-orgasm to service his needs. With his other hand, he lifted Sakura completely off the ground, spreading her legs to straddle around his waist, and lowered her wet loose opening onto his large black snake. "Ohhhhh, ow... you're too big!!" She yelled as Chris' soda can thick dick slid into her loosened cunt.

It hurt, and burned, she knew what we had to do. She bore down, opening up her cunt muscles and opening her sphincter. Allowing him to penetrate her deeply, a strategy she learned fucking Brian earlier that day. But this was different. Chris wasn't just as thick as Brian but also several inches longer. Sakura closed her eyes and bit down on her lips. She could feel the veins on his massive cock, stretching her wide apart, as his one-eyed jack pillaged deep into her love tunnel inch by inch. Each time he hit a barrier, he slid her up his cock and dropped her down allowing gravity to help move her all the way down his flag pole. "Ohhhhhhh godddddd!... Oh" is all she could say as her fortune cookie split open, the intense pain of being ripped apart erupted into another orgasm. Her pussy was burning sore.

Bill, focused on Sakura's opened and quivering butt hole. He smeared his dick with lubricant, aimed, and fired his manhood past her puckering firewall. The head of his penis, bigger than any finger that invaded her before, popped into her ass sending a searing pain through her.

"Owwwww....nooooooooo! I have stretched apart too much.... Ooowwweee!" But it was too late. Chris lifted and dropped her down again driving Bill's curved member balls deep into her butt hole and into the stiff black anaconda. Her body's natural response was to release any available air in her butt to make room for Bill's big greasy sausage resulting in a loud and massive, "brrr". She didn't have time to get embarrassed, as she gritted her teeth and focused on the pain of being jackhammered in her virgin asshole and sloppy wet burning cunt.

Chris leaned back and plopped, suddenly and swiftly, onto the chaise couch. His and Sakura's legs were spread wide apart. Sakura, now fully adjusted to his size, rocked her hips first slowly and then more quickly. Being in more control, her hips pumped rapidly up and down his black hard anaconda making slapping sounds against her sweaty skin. "Sakura you are so fucking hot!" He said, twisting her nipples as she rode him.

The other men, now hard again, gathered around Sakura rubbing their long rods to the voyeuristic erotic sight unfolding before them.

Brian watched as Chris' black cock slid out and into Sakura's pink wet pussy and porcelain yellow skin. Her red-rimmed, open asshole moved up and down quickly like a target in a shooting range. In his new position, Bill had a lot more leverage now, he aimed at the target and plugged his slimy rod deep into her butthole, opening up Sakura even further than she thought possible. "Owwwieee!!" She chirped. With his knees slightly bent and his upper body looming over Sake's back he pounded his hips into her so fast it looked like he was leaving the ground. Sweat from his body flew forward into her... "Oh god, ow, ow, ow!! " She screamed. He trusted into her violently, punching into her tight ass so rapidly that he looked like a rabid drooling dog fucking a bitch in heat.

Sakura's scorched asshole stung with pleasure and pain. "Oh god!!! Uhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Her body clenched up tightly. Bill's rapid thrusts slowed down as her asshole bit down at the base of his cock, "Yaaaahhhhoooooo!!! '' he hooted as his cum shot load after load out of his cock into her once virgin asshole. He continued to plow her as his cock softened allowing her shitter to milk his cum clean from his tool.

Chris, enjoying his front-row seat to her orgasm, held down her hips and increased the speed of his thrusting thick manhood. Her sensitive exposed clit rubbed against his tight curly pubic hair. Her body shook uncontrollably as he pistoned faster and faster into her, slapping her ass with his big black balls, "oh yeah, oh yeah!" She whined and then he made a long satisfied growl, "rawr" before his massive load shot deep into her reaching his climax. His balls gushed a torrent of giz deep into her cunt mixing with her cum, but filled so completely by the two men she could feel his cum rapidly jet out around his massive log and shoot out of her twat. "Ohhhh", Sakura moaned, with her mouth wide open, as her orgasm eased.

The sight of it all was too much. Max and Dave, in synchronization, released their seeds rope after rope onto Sakura's closed eyes and open mouth. Her face was covered in their goo.

Clapping and hooting, the spent men roared in celebration as Bill, Sakura, and Chris collapsed on top of each other. Bill's floppy cock fell out first unplugging Sakura's butthole allowing his sticky cum to ooze out of her dark cavern and drip down her butt cheeks. Sakura could feel Chris's dick go flaccid but it was still incredibly big and thick. He slowly lifted her off him and she could finally feel his large snake slither away from her hole.

They all left her on the couch, alone and abandoned laying in their pool of cum. The men gathered at the bar, high-fived, and celebrated their conquest. Congratulations went around the room and stories of how tight the little slut was and how much cum they deposited in her seemed to echo in the room for a long time. "Max, I can't believe you got her to do a gang bang! You won the bet! You deserve this $1,200 bucks! It happened just the way you said it would. Best wedding gift ever, worth every penny!" Bill congratulated him.

Sakura was spent. Her legs were jello and she didn't have the energy to move. She stayed laying for several minutes alone on the leather chaise, in a puddle of cum, letting the cream from her intruders naturally ooze out of her. Through the cum dripping from her eyebrows she stared at the men, all naked and joyful. She felt used and discarded. This isn't what she wanted. To these men she liked, she was just a slut.

Dave returned after 5 minutes with an ice pack wrapped in a thin towel and a cup of water. "I...I am sorry. I didn't know." He said with empathy in his eyes. She wiped up the cum off her face and applied the ice pack to her vagina and bum. "Let me take care of you."

His kind words set her at ease. He carried her to her bedroom, "Please sleep here tonight. It's too late to drive back home. I will make you breakfast in the morning." She was grateful that he suggested it and quickly fell asleep in the satin sheets he laid her in.

When Sakura awoke, around 10 am, the men were all gone. Her legs and ass were still very sore and she walked slowly trying to keep her legs apart. She presumed the men were at the wedding.

Breakfast was waiting for her with eggs, bacon and orange juice, and a note. She was thankful to Dave for the kind gesture she knew he did. She opened the note and saw it was written by Max. The note read:

"Thank you for an amazing night. Let's do it again!

P.S. Here is some money for your services and for the car ride back home"

$200 sat in the envelope, $1,000 shy of what Max won from the bet. She felt disgusted by the cash. And disgusted for being treated like some cheap whore.. Sakura grabbed the cash and stumbled out of the groomsmen's house with mixed emotions. She couldn't believe what had just happened - how far she let it go. She savored her wonderful orgasms but was sad that the man she felt most connected with treated her the worst. She drove home rethinking what was most important about a relationship.

Part 4: Peace Offering

As she drove home, Sakura couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. Her body was sore from the abuse she had taken, she found it difficult to walk and her throat felt sore and raw. But it was her ego that was most damaged. Tears streamed down her face. How could the one man she wanted to be with really treat her like such a whore. Was that what she had become? She felt empty, rejected, and embarrassed. What did she do to deserve this?

On Monday morning Sakura didn't show up to work. Brian had been worried about her since Friday night and left several messages to ensure she got home alright but she never responded to any of them. When she finally came to work on Thursday she was different, cold, and distant. Brian attempted to make her laugh like he always did but she simply ignored him.

Brian was confused. On Friday, he and Sakura had the most amazing sex and he was optimistic that she may have had a good time. Then, after multiple attempts, Sakura, appearing flustered, barked, "Look, Brian, I need some time. Give it a rest!"

He was hurt but he knew what she meant. He was not like the groomsmen she was flirting with. He didn't have a chiseled jaw or six-pack. In fact, who was he fooling, he practically raped her in the back room. He is lucky she didn't call the police. Their relationship grew more distant as the weeks slipped by.

After a month had passed Sakura started to find herself again. She realized that she missed Brian's friendship and regretted that she took out her pain on the one friend that had always been there for her. She knew that she needed to apologize to him and be honest with him that she wasn't attracted to him.

One Saturday morning, Sakura decided to talk to Brian and let him know how she felt. She headed over to his apartment, unannounced, hoping to catch him before he started his day with a box of his favorite donuts and a handwritten note apologizing and thanking him for being such a good friend.

As she approached his door, she heard his loud muffled groans coming from inside. She hesitated, thinking maybe he was with someone. It reminded her of their sexual encounter where he awoke her sexual desires. The thought of it made her heart briefly flutter. Sakura turned around to walk down the stairs when the door behind her opened, she turned to see that he was wearing a tank top and loose exercise shorts. Her eyes lingered on his shorts which draped so loosely it outlined his large flaccid manhood. Then her eyes darted back up to his eyes.

"Hey Sakura," he said, trying to catch his breath. He was in awe of her beauty. Sakura was a small Japanese girl, about 5'6". She wore a pair of pink Lululemon yoga pants that hugged her long beautiful legs snugly and a loose grey Gap sweatshirt cut at the midriff showing off her new belly button piercing. Her pink, boxy, Hello Kitty purse was draped over her shoulder.

"Hey Brian, I brought you some donuts," she said, holding out the box.

Brian looked at the donuts and shook his head. "Thanks, but I'm trying to lose weight," he said.

Sakura felt embarrassed. She had assumed that Brian would have liked the donuts because he was overweight and used to talk about them all the time. But now she realized that he had changed too, he was trying to get fit.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," she said.

"It's okay," Brian said, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "I appreciate the thought. Would you like to come in?" Sakura smiled and agreed.

Sakura looked around his apartment and saw that he had all of his furniture pushed to the side of his room. On the floor a padded mat lay and next to it a series of barbell weights. "Are you working out to get in shape?" she asked.

Brian nodded. "Yeah, I figured I should try to get healthier," he said. There was a long pause. His eyes dropped from hers to the floor and a sad look briefly crossed his face "I know I'm not your type, but I wanted to be more attractive to you."

Sakura was taken aback. Although her original intent was to come here to tell him she wasn't attracted to him, her conviction crumbled at seeing his sadness and the effort he was putting forward for her. "What do you mean I'm not your type?" she asked.

Brian looked at her, confused. "I thought you were into guys who were more fit and athletic," he said.

Sakura shook her head. "I'm into guys who are kind, generous, and willing to try new things," she said. "It doesn't matter what their body type is."

Brian looked surprised. "Really?"

Sakura smiled. "Really. And I think it's great that you're trying to get in shape," she said. Trying to rebuild the bridge between them she had a wonderful thought. "Hey, do you mind if I join your workout? I was thinking of doing Pilates anyway.

"Isn't that for girls," the words slipped out before he could think. He immediately grew flustered trying to walk back his words. "Doh!" he finally exclaimed.

Sakura giggled at the flustered grown man and Brian eventually joined in on the laughter. Sakura leaned against his large sweaty belly and gave him a big hug. "I have missed you... I am sorry," she said.

"I missed you too," he responded with a broad grin. He was elated to have her in his arms.

Sakura pulled her sweatshirt over her head revealing her matching pink exercise bra. Her creamy tan skin glowed in the light that squeezed through the closed blinds in his living room. Her bra pushed up her supple breasts allowing her two cantaloupe-sized mounds to jiggle a little. Sakura's nipples were piercing through her bra, alerted to the change in temperature.

Sakura opened up her purse, pulled out her phone, and launched the FitOn app. She chose a medium-level 20-minute Pilates workout and started it. Sakura and Brian stood next to each other on the large mat.

Every stretch they did was eye candy for Brian. Sweat dripped down Sakura's neck to her cheats during a series of downward and upward dogs, emphasizing her amazing tits extending past her chest. During a forward Ben, Brian found his face nearly buried in her cunt, smelling her delicious floral scent.

Sakura could tell he was watching her and it was turning her on. She could see his rod growing engorged and pressing against his thin shorts throughout the routine.

After they finished the exercise, Sakura turned to Brian with a smile. "You did great!" she said. He was surprised at how challenging it was.

Brian smiled back. "Thanks to you," he said. "You're right, this is a great workout," he said, panting.

Sakura smiled. "I told you," she said. "Do you want to try another one?"

"Sure!" He said, hoping to get more time with her.

As they continued the workout, Sakura realized that she saw Brian in a different light. He was fun to hang out with and she loved that they were doing this together.

The next series she chose was more advanced and they introduced the "Swan." Sakura lay on her stomach on a mat, with her arms extended in front of her, while Brian lay behind her. Brian looked forward at Sakura's beautiful firm butt and followed a thin line of sweat down her ass crack to the mound between her legs that he invaded just a month ago. In her tight pants, he could see the line that separated her two engorged pussy lips.

"Okay, on the count of three, lift your arms and legs off the ground," They were instructed.

They both took a deep breath. "One, two, three!", and they lifted their arms and legs off the ground.

As they held the pose, Sakura could feel Brian's strong manly hands on her ankles, supporting her. Then she felt his hands continue to climb up the outside of her legs as he crawled up over her body. She could also feel his breath on the back of her sweaty neck sending a chill down her spine. She felt a flutter in her stomach.

She bit her bottom lip and slightly turned her head to tell him that she wanted him. To her surprise, his left hand was already reaching up to her porcelain skin, he gently touched her chin to open her mouth and dropped his head forward to give her a deep penetrating kiss.

Sakura arched her back and scooted her knees in to lift her firm round ass into Brian's welcome home package. Brian's massive salami ground against her as they kissed longingly for what seemed like minutes. Sakura could feel her wetness build up between her thighs in anticipation of having his cock in her again.

Sakura spun around to witness her man in all his glory. His pale skin, bushy brown hair, and kind smile. She could feel her face flush with excitement at being with this large beautiful man. She crossed her arms to the bottom of her bra and pulled it over her head releasing her firm young B-cup breasts that spread outward, freed from their prison. Her large glistening brownish-pink areolas were capped by puffy flesh nipples that called to him like a siren. She arched her back bringing her breasts closer to him but she didn't need to.

Brian's mouth rushed to her nipple with his teeth gently grazing her puffy mini-marshmallows, his tongue flicked at them left to right before allowing his lips and warm mouth to consume and suck his little treat. He leaned on his left elbow, his arm resting like a backstop against the curve of her lower back. His right hand cupped her other breast, pushing it upward and squeezing it gently. Brian's pointer finger and thumb pinched and twisted her sensitive nipple. "Oh, Brian," she exhaled, "That feels good."