Salacious Behavior

Story Info
She's accused of inappropriate behavior.
4.9k words
4.32
2.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story did not happen to me. I made the whole thing up. I could've happened though.

I was sitting in a conference room with a five-person panel, the disciplinary panel for the school where I teach. It was an evening meeting. They were being discrete. It's a private school and there is no public-disclosure requirement, so I hoped that if things turned-out badly, they would agree to keep things confidential and not ruin my career.

I'd been accused of 'Salacious Behavior'. I had to look up salacious: "arousing or appealing to sexual desire or imagination". There was an obscure paragraph in the school's code of conduct and 'Salacious Behavior' was grounds for immediate dismissal. I was in big trouble. My name is Carrie (Carolyn) Jones. With me was my 'employee representative' and good friend, Amanda.

Here's how it went:

The panel chair, Mr. Humphries, made an opening statement. "Ms. Jones, you have been charged with salacious conduct which is grounds for disciplinary action under the school code of conduct, chapter 5, section 814(e). I have your signature acknowledging that you received and read the school 'Code of Conduct' when you joined our faculty eight years ago."

They had given me a bunch of stuff to sign including a paper about this code of conduct. I never read it, not expecting to ever have any trouble. I'd always been a 'straight arrow', never doing anything of the least bit controversial or improper.

I said, "I signed that paper along with many others. I don't remember it, though."

Mr. H continued. "Well, whether you read it or not, you are responsible for knowing the contents and abiding by them. We are here to conduct a hearing into alleged salacious conduct by you on a Saturday night, two weeks ago."

I pretended to be ignorant of anything controversial and said, "When? Gee, I don't remember where I was that night. I think I was reading a book and preparing lesson plans." I teach senior English and social studies. They ignored my comment, knowing I was lying.

Mr. H introduced the panel: Beulah W., an assistant principal; Clark F., the school principal; Benjamin G, a fellow teacher; and Walter S., also member of the school Board of Directors. Clark, the school principal was clearly uncomfortable and mumbled about 'just forgetting about it'. I'll try to keep straight on who's who and what their position was.

Mr. H introduced the 'presenter' of the alleged disciplinary offense, Zelda Simmons. She was another assistant principal and a real bitch. I'd had some run-ins with her a few times over scheduling field trips and curriculum. She thought she knew more about American government than I did and we clashed.

Zelda S started, "On Saturday night, two weeks ago, Miss Jones engaged in salacious conduct at a local strip club. With numerous people in attendance, she stripped totally naked and performed sex acts with some of the attendees. I will present photos that have been circulating among the faculty and some of the recently graduated students (all over 18)."

Buelah the other assistant principal, asked, "Were any current students or minors present at this event?"

Zelda answered, "Not to our knowledge."

My representative, Amanda offered, "It's an alleged incident." Then she added, "The establishment in question, 'Billy's Gentleman's Club' is not a strip club."

Zelda countered, "I understand that the 'gentlemen' go there to see women dance topless, and perform 'lap dances' for selected customers."

Amanda had no good answer for that, but said, "The event where the alleged behavior took place was a private affair, a charity event for a disabled fireman. It was held in a separate room from the public areas of the club."

She continued, "They have a strict policy of 'carding' everyone who enters. They've never been found in violation of state or local codes. The event in question was for the benefit of a public servant, a fireman who was injured in the performance of his duties."

They ignored her objections and didn't ask her how she knew so much about the policies of the gentlemen's club.

In reality, the club was connected to local politicians who often visited for 'informal' meetings, so they could do just about anything they wanted.

Fellow teacher, Benjamin G. said, "I've driven by that place, but I've never been inside. It has quite a reputation, though."

Zelda continued, "We have photos of Ms. Jones dancing naked." She proceeded to display some photos on the video screen in the small conference room where we were meeting.

Amanda objected, "Showing photos of Ms. Jones naked is a violation of her privacy."

Her objection was noted, but they kept showing the photos.

The photos were of me. There was a whole series of photos that covered the entire night. Zelda had put them together chronologically. It was charity event and a number of teachers and other people had run a 5 K race with people donating money based on how far we ran. I had raised $200 and the total for everyone was about $3,000. After the run, many of the participants and the donors adjourned to the closest bar, Billy's Gentleman's Club.

My friend Steph (Stephanie) and I had been drinking shots and participating in the raucous behavior of everyone in the crowd. Things started to get out of hand when someone asked Stephanie to dance on the little platform that the dancers used when the bar was open to the public. This event was private and they hadn't booked any strippers. Those arranging things hadn't thought the crowd would be interested in nude dancing, but they were wrong. The charity was for a man who had been injured in the 'line of duty', a fireman, Andrew. Most of the crowd were his friends or fellow-workers. My husband Jake was an acquaintance and was there too. They were drinking and almost everyone, including the women, wanted to see some 'skin'.

Steph was dancing when someone suggested that I get up on the platform too and dance. I said, "I'll dance if you contribute to the charity."

"How much?" Someone asked.

They passed a basket around and gathered some donations. I got on the stage.

Steph, who is a very attractive brunet and a nurse, was dancing quite provocatively, wiggling her ass and bending over to show her cleavage under her athletic (wife-beater) shirt. She got lots of cheers when she did that. I was tempted to copy what she was doing for the benefit of the charity. As I've said, the firefighter was a friend of my husband. He's a paramedic and had worked with Andrew (the firefighter) in the past. My husband was always encouraging me to be more daring, so I began to twerk my ass and bend over to show my cleavage. I was wearing a cut-off t-shirt with my midriff exposed. The view from behind me was apparently as good. My running shorts were riding up my legs and half of my ass-cheeks were exposed. They could see up the legs of the shorts where I was wearing G-string panties to cover my crotch, but my ass and my inner thighs were bare. From the photos they were now showing on the video screen, I was giving a pretty good show.

Well, as you've probably anticipated, things progressed. Steph and I were asked to remove our shirts, which she did, then I followed. The donations kept coming while we danced wearing our sports-bras. When someone offered "$100 for your bra." The crowd shouted in encouragement. I said, "Let me see the money." Men and a few women were holding-up fifties and a few hundreds. I looked at Stephanie. We nodded to each other and did it, we stripped off our bras and continued to dance topless. My tits were all sweaty and shiny from the run, which apparently turned some of the guys on. My husband loves to lick the sweat off my slimy tits after I've exercised. Of course, the disciplinary panel was now looking at those photos. There had been at least thirty people in the bar and many had been taking photos with their phones. I remembered that with the lights shining on us, it had been difficult to see who was doing what in the dimly lit bar but I saw the cameras flash.

The panel members were shocked. Beulah (Asst. Principal) said, "What if some of our students or some of their parents saw these photos? This could turn prospective students away."

Amanda (my rep) said, "Well! I don't think we have the kinds of parents who go on-line looking for nude photos of teachers." She laughed and said, pointing to the photo on the screen of me dancing topless, "However, seeing these photos might entice some of the fathers to send their kids to our school."

Zelda the bitch stared at me and Amanda as the photos continued. They got worse.

I had danced with my titties out for a while. With my tiny gym shorts, my long legs were on display and my ass cheeks would peek out whenever I bent even a little bit. The smooth skin in the hollow at the top of my legs were they intersected with my pussy was glowing with sweat. One of the men in the crowd had shouted to me and asked if I would take off the gym shorts if they raised another $500. I looked at my husband who was cheering along with everyone else. I said, "One thousand." Stephanie had chickened-out by this point and had exited the stage. Well. Damned if they didn't produce a basket full of money. I watched one of the men count-out $1,000 plus.

I kicked off my shoes and socks, then slowly moved my shorts down over my hips. My bare ass cheeks became visible and with the encouragement of the cheering and rhymical clapping, I just pulled the shorts off my hips and let them drop to the floor. I kicked them to one of my admirers. The pervert put them up to him nose and sniffed the scent of my sweaty crotch.

I didn't realize how little my G-string panties covered and what they revealed of the parts they did cover. The string was in my ass crack, so I was essentially naked from behind. The dark patch of my pubic hair was visible through the front panel and one of my pussy lips was peeking out from the thin strip of material between my legs.

Then, someone offered another thousand dollars if I took off the panties. The cheering inspired me to do it. The attention and adulation of so many people were hard to resist. I'd been to nude beaches and stripped in front of my husband's friends one time just after we were married. The crowd produced another basket full of bills and the guy counting said there was over fifteen-hundred dollars. Now, I was drinking and hadn't really thought about being tricked, but later, when they added up all the money they had collected, it seemed to be short of what they said had been contributed to get me to strip. Oh well, it was for a good cause, although it was about to probably cost me my job.

The panel members were looking at the photos of me removing my last bit of clothing. They were sequenced almost like a video. The top of my bush had been exposed, then the entire beaver. When the panties reached my thighs, the slit between my legs came into view. I had dropped the panties to the floor and they were immediately grabbed by one of the men and became an object of intense interest. They were passed through the crowd and the men smelled the scent of my hot, sweaty cunt. Nasty and perverted, but it turned-me-on. Having so many men desire me had been like an aphrodisiac. My head was swimming and I was all-in to give them a show. I danced naked and bent my knees, spreading them apart to give a few lucky guys a direct view into my naked crotch. When I stood and bent over, the men behind me had a nice view of my asshole (when I spread my cheeks) and my swollen pussy lips. I performed some of the moves that I had seen a strip clubs.

Zelda smirked. She had shown some really 'salacious' photos and I thought I was kissing my career goodbye. She kept one photo on the screen where I was bent over, looking between my legs with my entire crotch on display.

That's when my rep, Amanda saved my ass. She said, "I must object to these photos. They are not photos of Caroline."

The panel was stunned and few of them chuckled. The chairman, Mr. H said, "That's ridiculous. You can clearly see that it is Miss Jones' face."

Amanda quickly replied, "It is Carrie's face, but not her body. Obviously, someone photo-shopped her face onto pictures of another woman, probably a stripper in some bar. Surely, you've heard of people using 'A I' to create fake nude photos of women. It's a national problem of epidemic proportions. Cropping her face onto these disgusting photos is abominable."

That stunned the group and it stunned me. The photos most certainly were of me. It was my face and my cunt that remained on the screen. I'd stripped completely naked in the presence of thirty or more people and they'd all seen everything I have to offer.

Amanda persisted in objecting. The Code of Conduct had paragraphs about lying, but it didn't say anything about someone else lying on your behalf. "Please remove those disgusting photos from the screen." They didn't.

Beulah (Asst. Principal) said, "Of course it's Carrie. It looks just like her, the height and body proportions."

The principal, Mr. Clark was silent.

Board member Walter S. said to Amanda, "I don't believe what you are saying. How can you prove that it was not Carolyn. Witnesses say it was her."

Amanda said, "There are no witnesses here, just hearsay and these fake photos. I believe it's illegal to have fake nude photos of a person under the revenge porn statutes. You may be violating Carolyn's rights just by looking at them."

They had relied solely on the photos and had not produced any actual witnesses to my nude dancing. They believed the photos alone would be convincing.

That's when Benjamin, my fellow teacher changed the direction of the conversation when he suggested. "We could use 'A I' to confirm who it is. There are programs that do facial recognition that we could use. I can pull-up an app on my laptop now."

Amanda said, "What good is facial recognition? I've said it's Carrie's face, but not her body."

Benjamin said, "Maybe we can use the program to look at other parts of her body for comparison."

Amanda was outraged and said, "What, you want to compare Carrie's body to the nude dancer? How would she do that?"

There was silence as everyone realized the answer. Finally, Zelda said, "She could take her top off and we could use the program to compare her torso to the photos."

They wanted me to get my tits out to see if they matched the photos. I knew I had little chance of keeping my job, but it was worth a try and I had a 'trump card' (I'll tell you about it in a minute) to play if I had to.

Having nothing to lose, I said, "Okay. I'll do it."

Nobody objected to me showing everyone my tits. I stood and slowly unbuttoned my blouse, taking my time to tantalize the men on the panel. Slowly I revealed my bra. Then, without turning around, I reached behind me and undid the bra. I pulled it away and stood there, topless. There were four men and one woman on the panel, along with Zelda and Amanda, who watched me strip. I was aroused and my nipples were standing proudly. My husband says I have perfect nipples. I could feel everyone's eyes focusing on them.

"What now?" I asked.

Banjamin was typing on his laptop and said, "I have to compare the two images. I've copied the photos that have been presented. I'll need to enter a photo of Carolyn into the computer."

I stood there and he took photos that were now part of my official record, topless.

Benjamin explained how the program would look at the size and color of my breasts, the pattern of bumps on the areolas, the size and shape of my nipples. Everyone was looking at each particular feature as he described them. He told me, "You need to get your nipples hard, like those in the photos." I played with my titties while looking into the eyes of each of the male members of the panel. I moved a little closer so they had a good perspective.

Amanda said, "Those breasts in the photos don't match Carolyn's breasts." Thanks to her, everyone was peering closely at every feature of my breasts. Frankly, it amused me and turned-me-on."

Benjamin continued, "The program will compare the 'drape' of her breasts and look for any moles or other identifying marks." He had me raise my arms over my head to duplicate the photo pose he was comparing me to. I stood there, half-naked while everyone waited for the program to run. I could've put my shirt on, but thought that I needed to stay topless so they could compare me to the photos.

It took about five minutes to get the result, which Benjamin said was inconclusive. I was surprised. I have a little mole on the side of my left breast that matched the photo. After running that day maybe my sweaty breasts were 'draping' differently because I'd just run a 5 K. Perhaps that made the comparison difficult.

"Inconclusive." Benjamin said.

Zelda said, "Look, you can clearly see the mole on her left breast that matches the photos."

That focused everyone's attention on my little mole. I turned while they all looked at the mole on my breast. Mr. H got his face within a few inches to get a good look through his bifocals. I was embarrassed and aroused at the same time. I could feel my pussy getting moist.

Walter, the other member of the board took his turn. He put his fingers under my breast to move it around to see if the shape of the mole changed. Having his hand a few inches from my nipple with everyone watching was erotically exciting.

Benjamin said, "Moles are quite common on breasts and the shape of the moles does not seem to match."

Beulah said, "They look the same to me. If it's like football, there is no evidence to overturn the call."

Zelda said, "The call stands, those are Carolyn's breasts in the photos from the bar."

Amanda said, "Inconclusive means what it says. You can't discipline someone on inconclusive evidence."

Mr. H said, "I do see a difference in the shape of the mole on Ms. Jones breast and that in the photo."

That's when they fell into my trap. Walter, the board member said, "Well there is more evidence. Could the program do better if it compared (he coughed) her other features?"

Benjamin was fooling with his computer and said, "Let's give it a try."

There was some mumbling and the board members all seemed to think it was a good idea. Mr. Humphries, the chair looked at me for my reaction.

I acted indignant, "You are asking me to strip naked so you can compare photos of some photoshopped pussy with mine."

Indeed, they were. I huffed and puffed and acted embarrassed, but agreed. I slipped off my shoes, then peeled down my pantyhose. I stood wearing just my skirt with the panties underneath. I was trying not to show how turned-on I was from stripping for them. The eyes of the four men were about to bulge out of their heads when I dropped the skirt to the floor. I stood in my panties for a moment and then pulled them down over my hips to let them fall to the carpet. I was naked. The cool air and my arousal made my nipples stand out. There were goosebumps over my body as I posed for the photos Benjamin needed. I felt a little tingle in my pussy. I hoped they couldn't tell how aroused I was, standing naked before their leering eyes.

Benjamin clicked a photo of me from the front, then the back. He had me repeat the nasty pose from the bar. I couldn't quite believe I was going to do it, but I did. I bent over and looked at them from between my legs with my spread-open pussy above my face. He was taking his time with the photos, making sure each one matched the angle, height and openness of my crotch with those from the bar. He put his hands on my thighs to get me to spread my legs the same as in the photos. I knew he was going slower than necessary, but it was titillating to hold such lewd poses. In each pose, the entire panel could see what the camera could. My vagina opening was visible next to my dark public hair and my glistening vulva. If these additional photos were going to be added to my personnel file, I hoped they put them next to my performance evaluation. I'm clearly in the 'outstanding' category.

12