Salacious Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
Hannah is the entertainment at a lesbian sex slave party.
6.9k words
4.75
8.3k
26
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers

I woke up the next morning, naked and with my wrists bound behind my back. I squirmed, twisted, and struggled, but I couldn't get free from my restraints.

Then I remembered; my sister had buckled the restraints around my wrists the night before. Our relationship had changed recently, and I had encouraged her to treat me like I was her lesbian sex slave. After some initial awkwardness, Holly took on the mantle of my loving mistress.

When I awoke, she was sleeping next to me. Of course, while I slept naked, she wore an oversized t-shirt that covered her body all the way down to mid-thigh.

My sister is incredibly beautiful, but as she slumbered with her blonde hair spilling all around her face and pillow with her eyes closed, her eyelashes seemed somehow silkier, her lips seemed poutier, she seemed even more tantalizing asleep than she did awake. I just wanted to scooch closer to her, nuzzle my face against hers and kiss her.

It was difficult with my arms bound behind my back, but I crawled on my belly, leaned my face in and kissed Holly on the lips. And then, just like in a Disney movie, my kiss awakened the beautiful damsel.

"Hey, you," my sister said softly after her eyes had fluttered open.

"Hey, you," I said back. "Good morning."

"Good morning, yourself. I must say, I like being awoken by a pretty girl kissing me on the lips. It's a great way to start my day."

Holly stared adoringly into my eyes for a time, and then she added, "Although, I can think of something that would be even better than a kiss."

I raised an inquisitive eyebrow at her, expecting her to elaborate. She pulled down the covers, and pulled up the hem of her t-shirt, exposing her loins. Her vulva was almost as smooth as mine, with just a neat, narrow landing strip above her pubes.

"A beautiful slave girl could lick me to my first orgasm of the day."

I squirmed awkwardly and leaned on one arm. Maneuvering my face down towards her crotch with my hands bound behind my back would be possible, but it wouldn't be easy. I crawled, and slithered, and made my way arduously down the mattress until my face was in between my sister's legs.

When I got there, I wasn't surprised to see that my sister's pubic lips were plump and glistening with her juices. She has an obvious crush on me and having me naked, in her bed and at her mercy is enough to get her sexually aroused.

I worked my mouth and my tongue into her wetness and squirmed, straining my arm muscles as if I were trying to break free from the leather restraints that forced my wrists behind my back.

If I had my hands free, exploring the inner and outer folds of Holly's vulva would have been a lot easier; however, I did the best I could within the limitations of my bondage. Holly's clit was easy for me to find, as it was large and swollen and poking slightly out of its hood.

I trapped it gently between my teeth. Holly seemed to enjoy that and made a great number of vowel-sounds that sounded very contented and blissful. And when I began to suck on her clit, she made a series of gasping sounds that told me she was delighted with my performance.

"We should do this every morning," my sister exclaimed in between gasps and moans. "Oh, God! Ohh!"

It was declared that every morning I was to wake my sister by working my face into her crotch and eating her pussy. Failing to do so would result in me being punished. After Holly got out of bed, she updated and printed up a new slave agreement and had me sign it.

After I signed it, I told her about the wet dream I had the night before.

"So, you were the property of a women's college?"

"I think so," I replied. "Some of the details were fuzzy, but I owed tens of thousands of dollars in student loan debt and to pay it off I had to have sex with students and teachers and campus security guards. I was forced to be naked the entire time. I guess that was so everyone on campus would never forget that I was a sex slave and that they were allowed to do anything they wanted to me, no matter how kinky or perverted."

"You're a real exhibitionist, aren't you?" Holly asked.

"I guess. Maybe?"

"Being naked and on display for an entire campus of college students and teachers. Sounds like exhibitionism to me."

"There's a kink I read about online. It's called CFNF. It stands for clothed female, nude female. I feel that describes me more appropriately."

"It still sounds a lot like exhibitionism," my sister commented. "Only instead of men staring at your perfectly shaped buttocks and bald pubes, it's women. Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"It's sort of like lesbianism and exhibitionism mixed in together," I said.

"And maybe a little bit of BDSM," Holly said. "Because you're definitely the submissive one in this scenario and the clothed women are the dominant ones."

"Oh, definitely."

"It's too bad we can't find a school that will let us do that for real. I think you would look cute being naked on campus while an army of lesbian students and teachers felt you up and ogled you."

"And me being bound and gagged and helpless to stop them," I added.

My sister took a few seconds to mull that over and then she observed, "We're going to that party tonight. There won't be an entire campus of women there, but we can strip you naked, get you bound and gagged and get a few clothed women there to feel you up and ogle you."

* * *

Since people at the party were going to be staring at my body, I wanted my body to look as firm and sculpted as possible. I spent much of the day doing exercises to firm up my abs, my glutes and my obliques.

Holly joined me for a lot of the exercises, but while I exercised in the nude, she wore a smart spandex unitard. The contrast between her stylish outfit and my blatant nudity made me feel even more exposed. And some of the exercises I did left my pussy explicitly on display. A fact that my sister took advantage of multiple times.

Reverse planks and side planks with legs lifted were the most obvious examples of how my exercises left my bare loins exposed. Sometimes my sister would smile wickedly at my exposed pink slit. Other times she would walk right up to me and place a hand between my legs. I whimpered and snapped at her for grabbing my sensitive labia, but she just smacked me across my thigh and insisted I allow her to do it.

"If you're going to be a sex slave, you have to get used to free women grabbing your naughty bits," she insisted as she rubbed her fingers up and down my swollen labia. "Slaves that complain about getting felt up are likely to get punished.

She pinched my pubic lips together before releasing them, getting my juices all over her hand. She wiped her hands off on a towel, and went back to doing her own exercises, but twenty or thirty minutes later, she was grabbing me between my legs again. I had mixed feelings about how I should react. On the one hand, I wanted to be submissive to my sister. I wanted her to be proud of how obedient I could be for her.

On the other hand, I got a throb in my loins every time she talked about punishing me. A certain part of me was thrilled at the prospect of being punished by my sister. Especially if I could have her punish me in front of a prurient audience.

At one point I was doing a glute bridge with my pelvis lifted up exceptionally high and my legs more than shoulder width apart. In this position, my vulva and plump, glistening pubic lips were indecently exposed. It was as if I was raising them up in offering to some sort of pagan goddess. Holly couldn't resist taking advantage of my vulnerable position. She marched over and thrust her hand between my legs. She felt how wet I was, and my whole body trembled as she found the entrance to my vagina and plunged a finger inside of me.

"Holly!" I admonished her. "How am I supposed to concentrate with you doing things like that to me?"

She withdrew her finger, gave me a wicked grin, sucked my juices off her fingers and then said, "Is that any way for a slave to talk to her mistress?

I took a deep breath, gathered my courage, and said, "It's not. You should really punish me for my shameful behavior."

Holly had a brief look of confusion on her face. Apparently, she wasn't expecting that sort of reaction from me. I elaborated by saying, "When we get to the party, you should explain to Anja and everyone else that I've been a bad slave. You have no choice but to punish me, and to increase my shame and humiliation, you'll have to do it in front of them. Getting thrown naked over my sister's knee and being spanked like a naughty schoolgirl while an audience of imperious, fully clothed women watch might just be enough to teach me a lesson."

The look of shock and confusion on my sister's face was slowly replaced by an enthusiastic grin. Once she understood the rules, she was happy to play my game.

* * *

Of course, working out the way we did caused both Holly and me to work up a sweat. We both ended up in the shower together, as I'm no longer allowed to shower by myself. Holly declared there's too big a risk of me masturbating if I'm given any degree of privacy.

Holly stood in the shower behind me and proceeded to wash my naked body once we were both soaking wet.

My sister grabbed a bottle of bodywash and lathered and rubbed and teased every inch of my naked body. Her hands roamed all over my back; she washed my neck, then my chest. She lingered forever on my naked breasts, running her slippery hands over my nipples until they felt inflamed, swollen and embarrassingly erect.

"Anja and her boss are going to love how firm your body is," Holly said as she continued to cup my breasts and rub her thumbs across my excited nipples "You're so lithe and athletic, it's almost like you really are an athlete."

Holly's hands explored my body with prurient enthusiasm. I gasped and trembled as my twin sister's hands played with my body and stimulated my nerve endings. At some point, her slick hands moved down my obliques and glutes and moved towards my loins.

Of course, my labia were shockingly swollen at this point. According to Holly's rules I was forbidden to masturbate, and I was kept naked most of the time. Add to that the way Holly had played with my nipples, and my poor pussy was soaking wet and throbbing with hungry spasms. The touch of my sister's fingertips made me moan and tremble. It would take just a minimum of effort on her part to bring my tormented body to the edge of a high-pitched, screaming orgasm.

Of course, I wasn't supposed to have orgasms in the shower, so Holly took her hands away from my inflamed pubic lips before I could achieve orgasmic relief. She then proceeded to move her soapy hands down my thighs, leaving me groaning with intense sexual need.

We got out of the shower and Holly proceeded to dry me off with a towel. When we were both clean and dry, Holly got dressed, and then she picked out an outfit for me to wear to the party. She chose a black V-neck top, a black miniskirt that just barely covered my ass, and black, high heeled pumps that were so high that even I had difficulty maintaining my balance while walking in them.

I ended up swaying my hips in a provocative manner as I tried to walk without falling down. Holly enjoys watching me walk like that, swishing my hips in such a lewd, suggestive manner. Anja and the other people at the party seemed to enjoy it as well.

* * *

We took Holly's car to the party. It was one of those hybrid cars that got great gas mileage. It was practical, reliable and boring. It reminded me a lot of Holly herself, although I think I may have been corrupting her lately. I was changing her from being just practical, reliable and boring, making her more exciting and daring and maybe just a little bit wicked.

I liked seeing Holly embrace her wicked side. I was hoping she hadn't reached her limit yet, and maybe I could push her to more enthusiastically embrace the role of cruel, wicked lesbian mistress. The fact that she was taking me to a party to strip me naked, sexually objectify me and punish me in front of multiple witnesses seemed like a good start.

Holly walked ahead of me while I swished and swayed on the impossibly high heels. She knocked on the front door of the sex shop and Anja let us in.

"Oh, good, you're here," Anja said as we ambled into the well-lit store. "I was afraid you might chicken out."

"Chicken out?" I asked. "Why would I do that?"

"Oh, I don't know. Some people might panic at the prospect of being stripped naked and then being ogled, sexually assaulted and objectified by her friends."

"And at least one total stranger," came a voice from about fifty feet behind Anja.

"That's my boss," Anja explained. "Her name is Monica."

Monica was a well-groomed, dapper woman in her mid-thirties. She had a slender build, and she wore dress slacks and a custom-tailored blazer that showed off her slender waist. Her oval shaped face was framed by a dark, brunette, boyish haircut and she gave me a sinister smile as Holly pushed me closer towards her.

"Holly, this is my boss, Monica," Anja explained. "Monica, this is Holly and her twin sister, Hannah."

Holly and I both shook hands with the older woman and then Anja prompted me to explain my unique situation. "Tell my boss how you've agreed to be your sister's lesbian sex slave."

My face heated up with embarrassment at those words, but I gathered my courage, squared my shoulders and tried to respond without my voice shaking.

"It's my passion right now," I explained. "It's incredibly naughty and forbidden, but I get a huge thrill from being naked and objectified. And Holly has agreed to be in charge of keeping me naked and providing me with people to sexually objectify me, examine my naked body and just in general treat me like a sex slave. I get wet just thinking about it."

"Oh, don't look so uncomfortable," the older, polished woman said. "I love decadence. I adore the fact that you and your sister are in a slave/mistress lesbian relationship."

"She runs a sex shop," Anja reminded me. "We sell anal hooks, butt plugs and vibrating eggs that go in your vagina. After doing that all day, there's no way she's going to get judgmental about you being naked and, on your knees, licking your sister's boots."

Anja's and Monica's statements were supposed to de-escalate my feelings of shame, but somehow, I ended up feeling even more humiliated than before. Of course, being humiliated was something of a turn on for me, so I felt a tight pulsing in my loins just as I felt my face burning even hotter.

Suddenly Robin appeared at my flank, and I was surrounded. Holly was behind me, Monica was in front of me, and Anja and Robin were at my sides. Then, Holly commented that I was wearing too many clothes, and she suggested that I strip naked right then and there.

"The night's not getting any younger, and we all know that's why you're here. Anja, Robin and I all want to see you naked, and you want us to appreciate your naked body, so let's get to it."

"Right here?" I asked. We were in the lobby and the front of the store was mostly plate glass. Anybody walking by would be able to see me. "Couldn't we go back into your office?"

"Right here is fine," she insisted. "With all the mannequins and display racks in the lobby it's highly unlikely anyone out there will be able to see that you're naked. There are just too many things obscuring their view."

I didn't share Monica's confidence about the mannequins and display racks keeping my naked body concealed from the public, but the fear of my naked body being put in public display was a dark, delicious fear, so I summoned up as much courage as I could muster, faced Monica and began to strip.

The middle-aged woman hungrily watched my every move as I unzipped my top and pulled it off. Then I twisted my hands behind my back, located the clasps on my bra and undid them. Monica's gaze grew more intense as I slid my bra-straps down my arms before finally dropping the garment to the floor.

Once my breasts were exposed, Holly ordered me to grab my boobs and play with them. She said that Monica and the others would find it to be entertaining. When I hesitated, she made a melodramatic comment about how I could be punished if I refused to obey.

It creates a pulsing fire in my loins every time Holly talks about punishing me. I was sure Holly knew that by then and her words spurred me into action. I grabbed my boobs and pushed them together. Then I lovingly fondled them before grabbing my nipples, pinching, and squeezing them until they were visibly swollen and erect.

"Ooh, very nice, very pretty," Monica commented.

Next, I unzipped my skirt. The group of clothed women watched attentively as I slowly, seductively eased my skirt down my hips and allowed it to fall to the floor. I got Holly to assist me in taking off my high heels, having her undo the little buckles on the thin leather straps.

When I was down to nothing but my tight lycra panties, Robin licked her lips, and I did a 180 degree turn so that every woman in the room could view me from every angle before the panties came off. The panties didn't cover my ass, so when I did my turn, my well-toned glutes were shamelessly on display. Then, when I was face to face with Monica once again, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband and pushed the tiny garment down my hips.

"Adorable," Monica exclaimed as she stared at my smooth vulva and swollen pubic lips. Her employee nodded in agreement and added, "She's so beautiful."

My panties were lying on the floor by my feet and the assistant manager placed her hand in the center of my chest and then slowly she slid her fingertips down across my abdomen.

"I want to touch her all over," Monica said as she felt the firmness of my abs. "May I?"

"Of course," my sister said. "Hannah, spread your legs further apart and place your hands behind the back of your neck. I want this woman to have easy access to every inch of your body."

I placed my hands behind the back of my neck, and I spread my legs pornographically wide, leaving my pussy exposed and vulnerable. Monica took advantage of my vulnerability, dropping her hand lower so she could run her fingertips up and down my swollen, pink labia.

And while Monica played with my pussy, Anja placed one hand on my ass and squeezed my buttocks.

"Her butt is perfect," she commented. "I mean just, just feel how firm she is!"

"Her ass is high, firm and toned," Robin said agreeably as she reached out, grabbing my ass as well.

My naked body was shamelessly on display in the lobby of the store, my pussy was demonstrably wet and three respectably clothed women were openly ogling me and touching me all over. It was a fantasy come true for a lesbian submissive like me. I took in a deep breath and savored the feelings of exposure and vulnerability.

My heart pounded madly in my chest and then my sister joined in. She gave my ass a hard slap before she also grabbed my ass and gave one of my naked buttocks a squeeze.

"She's soaking wet," Monica said as she continued to work her fingers up and down my pink slit. Then Anja got down on her knees, grabbed my ass with both hands and pried my buttocks apart.

My breathing quickened and my heart skipped a beat. My pussy throbbed and I could feel the juices leaking from my sex in significant amounts. Then I felt Anja prodding at my anus, opening it.

"Tight little thing," she commented as she pushed a finger into me, "She's like a virgin. Have you ever opened her up with dildos or anal plugs?"

"No," Holly replied from directly behind Anja and me, "Do you think that we should?"

"If we don't, we'll be passing up a golden opportunity. She has an ass that would tempt a straight woman. And we're in a shop filled with anal plugs, vibrators, anal beads, dildos, sex lube; everything you could ever want when it comes to plundering a beautiful woman's ass."

Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers
12