Salacious Sisters Ch. 04

Story Info
The lesbian sex slave party continues.
7.1k words
4.77
5.1k
17
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,909 Followers

It was late at night and the front door to the sex shop had been locked, so Monica, Robin, Anja and my sister could do whatever they wanted to me without having to worry about what other people would say. We had the entire shop to ourselves and all the time in the world.

And hundreds of sex toys.

"Since she's a slave, I think Hannah should be bound," one of the women said. "Perhaps a slave collar and some wrist restraints."

"And a leash," my sister added. "Once she's been collared, it only makes sense to add a leash."

They were quite efficient in the way they did it. Leather restraints were buckled around my wrists, a leather slave collar was buckled around my throat and then a short chain was used to connect the wrist restraints to the back of my slave collar, thus ensuring that I couldn't use my hands to protect my naked buttocks.

Then a leash was clipped to my collar and my sister used the leash to control me.

"This way," Holly said as she tugged insistently on my leash and dragged me towards the back of the store.

I was forced to walk past the dressing rooms and towards the BDSM part of the store, where they sold things like cages, whipping frames and one bar prisons. And while surrounded by all these bondage devices, Holly maintained her hold on my leash and invited Robin to come play with my breasts.

"She can't stop you," my sister explained. "Playing with her body and touching her all over will be more fun if she's helpless."

My sister was right. Robin reached for me, and my eyes glazed over as she played with my naked body. She played with my nipples, rolling them between her thumbs and index fingers. I was unable to suppress a moan as my nipples became achingly hard and conspicuously erect.

My legs felt wobbly, and I squirmed in my bondage, straining against the chain and the leather restraints forcing my wrists up high behind my back. I moaned and panted shamelessly as agonizing waves of desire surged through my body.

"The sounds you're making right now are so sexy," Anja informed me. "Keep making those."

My breasts heaved as I gasped once again. Robin's fingers were doing amazing things to my nipples and another wave of libidinous desire passed through me. I felt a soft, wet pulse in my sex.

She stopped playing with my nipples and cupped my breasts, lifting them up, pressing them together. I was enjoying the experience of having Robin's hands all over my body, when Holly spoke up and interrupted the experience of Robin expertly groping me.

"Think now, Robin, what is it you really want to do with her? Do you want to feel her up some more or is there something else you'd prefer?"

"This may make me sound like a bitch, but I'd like to see Hannah on her knees," Robin admitted.

Holly pointed to the floor near my feet and said, "On your knees, slave girl, now!"

I sank down to my knees and Holly told me to spread my legs far apart and make sure my pussy was pornographically on display. I felt like a shameless slut, but I did exactly as she told me to do. Robin looked down at me with rapt interest as I knelt at her feet, and I felt delirious with heat and embarrassment.

Robin was wearing a sleeveless black skater dress with a hem that came down to mid-thigh. She lifted the hem of her dress, revealing a cute pair of thong panties, the same color as her dress.

"Pull down my panties and lick me," Robin said, her voice suddenly thick and sultry.

"But my hands are bound behind my back," I replied. "How am I supposed to pull down your panties without hands?"

"Use your teeth," my sister replied. "And be quick about it, or else you'll be punished."

A frisson of sexual excitement ran through me, and I shuddered. I was naked, bound, on a leash and surrounded by clothed women who had authority over me. My ass was already sore, and if I failed to pull down Robin's panties with my teeth it was going to become even more red and tender.

My breath came in short, frantic bursts as I awkwardly leaned forward and worked my mouth around the waistband of Robin's panties. I bit into the fabric of her tight-fitting garment and pulled it down as hard as I could.

I spread my knees wider to improve my balance. It put my pussy more on view and left me feeling more exposed and vulnerable, but it didn't help me nearly enough when it came to removing Robin's panties with my teeth.

Despite all my valiant struggles, I wasn't able to move her panties down more than an inch or so. Panting and exhausted, I admitted defeat and my sister announced that I'd have to be punished for failing.

Robin ended up taking her panties off herself. Then she held her skirt up and thrust her pelvis in my direction. With her pussy exposed, Robin's plump, swollen pubic lips were staring me in the face. A small amount of moisture had already leaked out from between them, and I stared at the folds of her pussy as they glistened under the store's fluorescent lighting.

"Well?" Robin demanded.

Apparently, I had spent too much time staring at her pink slit and Robin got impatient waiting for me to get started. I took the hint and licked at the smooth flesh of her vulva. She tasted sort of like red meat. I liked the taste.

I heard a deep, shuddering sigh up above me and I almost didn't recognize Robin's voice when she said, "Skip the foreplay. Just dive right in!"

I nodded my head and put much more vigor and enthusiasm into what I was doing. A lot of women prefer slow, methodical, smooth licks to their pussy. Robin wanted me to be aggressive, almost brutal in the way I treated the folds of her labia and her clitoris.

It was difficult to angle my head and get in there properly with my wrists bound behind my back, but I did my best, stretching my neck and pushing my face in there as I licked vigorously at her pink slit. I took her pubic lips into my mouth and energetically sucked on them. At her urging I even nibbled on them.

Finally, I took her swollen clitoris into my mouth and trapped it in between my teeth. I sucked on it like it was some sort of hard candy. Robin responded to my efforts with rapid panting, gasping, and an energetic twisting and swaying of her hips.

"Aaaaaaaaaugghhh," she screamed inarticulately as hips trembled and shuddered and wetness from her orgasm filled my mouth.

She made girlish panting sounds and Anja grabbed her around the waist to help support her weight as she looked like she might fall down with all her passionate writhing.

Holly commended me for my skill at licking Robin to orgasm, but she didn't feel it was time for the fun to end. She then suggested that Anja and Monica might want to enjoy having my mouth on their pussies as well.

Monica stripped naked from the waist down and Anja got completely naked. Both women stood over me and waited for me to work magic on their pussies with my mouth.

"Do me next," Anja urged, but Monica placed a hand on Anja, gave her a look and said, "It's my shop, I outrank you. She pleasures me next, then you."

After Monica exerted her authority, Holly pulled on my leash and made me inch forward awkwardly on my knees towards Monica so I could lick her pussy and make her scream in ecstasy.

And she was definitely a screamer. Her screams were passionate, lusty and I think she made the windows shake. I was surprised at how wholeheartedly Monica was participating in the festivities of this lesbian sex slave party. Initially, I'd been told that Monica was just there to supervise and make sure none of the store merchandise got damaged or stolen. But Monica was doing a lot more than that.

As I worked my tongue deep into her vagina and tasted her sex juices, I couldn't imagine how she could possibly be any more deeply engaged in the kinky activities of the evening.

I think she ended up enjoying the dark, deviant sexual activities even more than Anja. I certainly spent more time between Monica's legs than I did between her salesgirl's legs. Monica certainly screamed louder, and she writhed her hips with far more spirit. The way Monica ground her crotch in my face very nearly caused me to lose my balance. The only reason I didn't end up on the floor was because Holly grabbed me and held me steady when I was in danger of falling on my ass.

By the time it was Anja's turn, my tongue was exhausted. I paused to gather my strength, but then Holly told me to keep going.

"Don't stop now, pretty girl," she admonished. "Use your mouth to make her happy. If she's dissatisfied with your performance, you'll have to be punished."

My heart pounded wildly in my chest and a dark surge of excitement surged through my body. I was naked, on my knees, with a slave collar buckled around my throat, being led around on a leash, licking these lesbians between their legs and being threatened with more punishments if I failed to satisfy them. I'd never felt more slave-like in my life and it filled me with a dark, bubbling desire far more potent and delicious than anything I'd experienced before.

"Yes, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress," I exclaimed before I pushed my face back into Anja's vagina and resumed licking her plump, glistening pubic lips.

I adored my sister's dominance over me. And drawing in my sister's friends and associates to sexually abuse and objectify me made things even more thrilling. My pussy throbbed and there were butterflies in my stomach as I was reduced to a crawling, kneeling, naked slave. There was a roiling, swirling fear in my belly as these women lorded their power over me, but it was a dark, delicious fear and I relished it. I relished these women's power over me. I wanted them to abuse me and force me to be their sexual plaything. It filled me with more terror and excitement than any other experience I'd ever had in my life.

"Do a good job and you'll get another orgasm," my sister commented. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I took a brief respite from my exhausting labors and replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"Of course you would. You're an insatiable lesbian slut."

"The way her legs are spread, I can see her pubic lips. They're soaking wet."

I could feel my face heat up with humiliation, but instead of complaining, I just kept licking at Anja's inflamed labia. She was already breathing heavily, and within seconds she began to moan. My tongue was overtaxed, but I forced it to get going until Anja gasped, swished and swayed her hips and tensed all her muscles before going into orgasmic spasms.

It was a beautiful thing to see. And I felt a surge of pride that it was my tireless tongue and skill that had brought her to that beautiful state. I was a naked, bound, punished, lesbian sex slave, and I was proud. I felt pride in being objectified and used and making dominant women happy.

I was there, naked, bound, on my knees, exhausted, with my sister holding my leash and looking down on me. She was fully clothed, which somehow made me feel even more naked and exposed.

After I had licked three women to orgasm, Holly tugged on my leash, compelled me to stand up and dragged me back over to the mirror. She made me look at my reflection in the mirror again, and I looked even more like a slave this time than I had before.

With my arms bound tightly behind my back I was forced to thrust my breasts forward, making it look like I was offered up to anyone who wanted to grope me. My nipples were conspicuously hard and erect, my face was flush and my pubic lips were noticeably moist and swollen, broadcasting my sexual arousal to anyone who cared to look.

And when you added the slave collar and the leash that my sister was using to control me, it made it so blatantly obvious that I was Holly's slave. She was fully clothed, capable and self-confident. I was naked, helpless, panting with lust and being led around on a leash.

"You're my slave girl," my sister said as I stared at us in the mirror. "I own you. You enjoy being my property, don't you?"

As she said it, she reached one hand behind me and smacked me on the ass. My poor bottom was already sore from my recent spanking and I let out a girlish yelp at the unexpected pain.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, surprising myself. "Addressing her as Mistress in front of Robin and the other women was degrading, but it was also surprisingly exciting. There was an erotic pulse in my loins when I said it, and I decided that it wasn't the last time that I would address my sister that way.

"There's some bondage devices in the back of the store," my sister announced as I stared at my naked reflection. I'm going to lead you over there and you're going to choose one to be bound to, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, and I felt that throb in my sex once again.

She pulled on my leash, and I was forced to follow her to another area of the store. She moved at a brisk pace, and I was forced to keep up or be dragged. It was thrilling to feel so helpless and controlled and then I was standing in front of the bondage devices my sister mentioned. They all looked cruel and imposing.

There were two cages, both of them too small to be comfortable. I would have to crawl in on my hands and knees in order to fit inside. Then there were a couple of whipping frames, a pillory and a one bar prison, which had an imposingly large silicone dildo to impale the anus or vagina of its captive.

"Pick one," my sister ordered.

All the options felt deliciously cruel and would make me helpless in different ways, but in the end, I chose a whipping frame. It would allow my sister to bind me spread eagle, which would leave my naked body spread wide open and available. It would make me feel even more naked and exposed.

"She's made her choice, ladies," Holly announced. "Let's strap her in!"

It took less than a minute. After my wrist restraints were removed, my hands were momentarily free, but then I was made to stand between the vertical poles and my wrists were bound above my head and far apart. Almost simultaneously I was made to spread my legs wide, and my ankles were bound far apart as well.

Bound spread eagle, my pussy was even more lewdly on display than before and my pubic lips were very visible, plump and glistening with moisture for everyone to see.

As my heart pounded in my chest, Holly gave me an intense look and said, "All the other women in this room have had an opportunity to grope you and run their hands all over your naked body. Now, it's my turn."

So, with Robin, Anja and Monica looking on, my sister closed the distance between us, leaned in and kissed me passionately on the mouth. I was naked, bound helplessly to a whipping frame and being kissed by my dominant sister while three sets of assessing eyes watched.

Holly's tongue invaded my mouth and I eagerly let it in. I allowed my sister's tongue to explore my mouth, to slide over and under my own tongue and to excite nerve endings in my mouth I didn't previously know existed. I moaned into her mouth, and she controlled me with her lips and tongue.

Holly's kisses had been passionate and forceful at first, but they gradually became tenderer, more affectionate and more lingering. Then her lips separated from mine and, while I was bound helplessly to the whipping frame, she kissed my naked breasts, quickly locating my nipples and kissing them both and then sucking them hard one after the other, causing me to moan in delirious lust and causing both my nipples and clit to throb simultaneously.

Then she reached down the line of my body until her hand rested on my smooth vulva. She pressed two fingers against my pink slit and she gently stroked me.

Fresh waves of desire and anticipation pulsed through me, and I moaned into her mouth.

Then, she turned to our audience and said, "My sister is a very beautiful woman. But when she's forced to cum while she's bound and helpless, she becomes even more beautiful. You're all in for a treat."

I groaned as Holly stroked my bare pubes, brushing her fingertips subtly across my swollen clit once or twice, but mostly just petting my plump, sensitive labia. I could feel moisture leaking from my sex and then my sister worked two of her fingers into the entrance of my vagina.

"The helplessness adds a certain degree of deliciousness to her orgasm. You'll see it in her facial expressions and the sounds that she makes when I take her past the point of no return."

Holly was right. I relished the idea that I had no say in how my naked body would be used. Holly was going to do as she pleased with me while the other women watched, and dwelling on how I was absolutely powerless and at the mercy of my sister drove my arousal into overdrive.

"Since she's bound to the whipping frame, her arms are raised high above her head. Of course, that lifts her breasts and makes them much more inviting targets. Almost as if they're begging for attention."

Just as she made this observation, my sister reached out with both hands and grabbed my upthrust breasts. I moaned and shuddered. Waves of pleasure traveled across my body as Holly caressed my breasts and brushed her thumbs across my erect nipples.

"And her nipples are so erect right now. It's like they're begging to be touched. I could pinch and twist them and there's no way she could stop me. Isn't that a lovely thought?"

Excitement, fear, and humiliation swirled together sending another wave of arousal crashing through me. Robin suggested it might be entertaining for my sister to pinch my nipples and hear what sorts of sounds I made.

Holly trapped my nipples between her thumbs and index fingers and looked me right in the eye as she began to apply pressure to my excited nipples. She was gentle at first, but she gradually went from gentle pressure to pinching and pulling. Then, she became even more intense, roughly pulling and twisting them.

She tugged and pulled, harder and harder, while I was powerless to stop her.

"Oh! Ah! Aaahhh! Oh, Holly!"

I strained against the bonds that held me as my sister savaged my poor nipples. Tears welled up in my eyes as the pain became agonizing, but my feelings of helplessness and humiliation as Holly abused my nipples stoked the fires of my lust even more. Feelings of fear, helplessness and sexual arousal all blended together in a potent emotional cocktail.

I struggled frantically against my bonds, yelping and moaning while Robin, Anja and Monica enjoyed the show. I could do nothing that was not erotic for them. Every motion and sound I made was a delight. I was a gorgeous plaything in sufficient agony to provide them with a grand spectacle,

At some point, I was half blind with distress and my sister released my nipples and sank to her knees. I failed to notice at first. I was too busy feverishly panting, squirming and my head was reeling from the torment that had been inflicted on two very intimate parts of my female anatomy.

But at some point, I felt Holly's mouth between my legs. She had one hand on my ass, one hand on my thigh and she was lapping at my pussy.

"Oooohhh," I groaned, and I moved my hips and pelvis in a shameless manner. Everyone in the room saw it, and I found myself embarrassed. I knew I must have looked like some sort of lewd, libidinous slut, but I continued to indecently thrust and sway my hips anyway.

"Oh! Ah! Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh!"

This wasn't the first time my sister had ever gone down on me, but being bound, helpless, spanked and having a large plug up my ass while a trio of imperious women looked on, made the experience of getting my pussy eaten far more intense and fraught with emotion. And when Holly slid her tongue across my swollen pubic lips, it was like some sort of dark, delirious magic. I felt a surge of sexual electricity as she lapped at my pussy, and I trembled involuntarily.

"Oh, God! Ohhh, Mistress!"

She worked her tongue between my plump labia and located a wealth of responsive nerve endings. She worked her tongue inside of me and I could feel a throbbing pulsing energy begin to build. My pussy had been wet even before she began, but her tongue thrilled me with a feverish eroticism that was new and magical.

Schlank
Schlank
2,909 Followers
12