Salacious Sisters Ch. 05

Story Info
Stripped naked and spanked for the entertainment of lesbians.
7.1k words
4.62
7.1k
18
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,913 Followers

When we got home, Holly ordered me into the bedroom and told me to take my clothes off. Our visit to Eva's home had gotten us both worked up and we both needed sexual release. She felt we should forego being coy or flirtatious and just get down to being naked and in bed.

Once I was fully naked, my sister eyed me up and down, openly admiring my breasts and exposed pubes. The way she looked at me made me feel even more naked than naked, especially as she was fully and decently clothed.

"Lie down on the bed," she ordered. "Face up, arms and legs spread."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied weakly. My voice was so soft and tremulous, I'm not even sure if she heard me, but I lay on the bed and I spread my body wide open, leaving myself vulnerable for whatever my sister had planned.

Then Holly placed leather restraints around my wrists. I moaned as my sister attached my wrist restraints to chains and then buckled restraints on my ankles as well. Within moments I was bound spread-eagle to my sister's bed. Then, she shoved a pillow underneath my ass, forcing my hips and pelvis to be raised higher and forcing my pussy to be even more indecently on display.

"Ooh, you've got me helpless and at your mercy," I moaned. "What are you going to do to me now?"

I reveled in my feelings of helplessness and vulnerability. My breasts and pubic lips were fully on display. Holly could whip them, like Mistress Lockley whipped Beauty in that Ann Rice book. An agonizing wave of desire passed through me as I envisioned what it would be like for Holly to whip me like that, but she had other ideas.

She crawled on to the bed and knelt between my widespread thighs. Then her tongue went to work on my pussy.

"O-oh," I moaned.

I gasped and whimpered. My sister mouthed my pussy, sucking, licking, nibbling, tasting me. I felt one spasm after another ripple through my body, and arched and twisted and rolled my hips in shameless, wanton pleasure.

I was right on the edge, when Holly got up from the bed and proceeded to strip naked. My sister was an intoxicatingly beautiful woman, and my first instinct was to reach out and take her into my arms, but of course I couldn't. It was a tease. One of the most beautiful women in the world was naked right in front of me and I couldn't touch her because I was chained down. I knew I couldn't get free, but I struggled against my restraints anyway.

The more I struggled, the more my feelings of helplessness increased. And my extraordinary feelings of helplessness fueled my feelings of sexual arousal. And just when the pulsing fire in my loins seemed to reach fever pitch, Holly laid her naked body on top of mine.

She pressed the front of her naked body into mine and then rubbed her body up and down, brushing her breasts across mine, getting my nipples even harder and more excited with the erotic friction she was creating. Being bound and helpless, it felt almost like rape or being sacrificed to some sort of pagan goddess. I moaned as tingly sensations spread all up and down and my body was suffused with sexual heat.

"Yes, you're my helpless, naked prisoner," Holly whispered seductively. "And I can do anything I want with you."

An inarticulate moaning sound escaped my lips and then Hannah covered my mouth with hers. She kissed me for a long, long time, her tongue probing, caressing, massaging my own tongue and transporting me into some sort of sex slave fantasy where the slave is raped by her mistress.

I felt like one of those big-bosomed damsels in the old black and white vampire movies. Instead of wearing a corset and a low-cut European peasant blouse, I was stark naked. And instead of a vampire sinking his fangs into my jugular vein, a domineering lesbian was leaving a series of love bites up and down my neck as I shuddered, moaned and gasped. My head reeled and I savored my role as the naked helpless victim.

After covering my neck with love bites, Holly explored my naked body with her hands and her mouth. She kneaded my breasts, before gently biting my nipples and then sucking on them. She took my breasts into her hands once again and brushed her thumbs up and down across my excited nipples, getting them so hard that they ached.

Then, she slid down my naked body and once again her face was in between my legs. I whimpered and strained against my restraints as I felt her mouth once more on my pubic lips.

"Ohhhhhh!"

Holly placed her hands on my hips and energetically licked my clit. My body was already thrumming with sexual electricity and my sister's tongue drove me to erotic heights I can't even describe with words.

Her tongue was working on my hard, swollen clit, and I gasped and screamed as I became overstimulated. My body wiggled and shook as my sister pried my pubic lips apart and sank her tongue deep into my pussy.

"Oh! Ohhhhhh! Aaahhh! Aaaaaahhhhhh!"

She placed her hands underneath my butt, cupped my buttocks and plunged her tongue even deeper into my pussy. I squealed as her tongue probed my moist interior. I strained against the restraints as her tongue skillfully wiggled inside me. I tried to thrust up to get even more of that enthusiastic tongue inside me, but the way Holly had chained me to the bed I could barely move. Even my most frantic struggles resulted in barely more than a writhing shudder of my hips.

I screamed and gasped and panted and then Holly sucked my hard sensitive clit into her mouth. I came against her face in a series of powerful spasms as I climaxed again and again and again.

When it was over, I savored the blissful afterglow of the powerful orgasmic release. Then Holly climbed up my body and straddled my head.

"Lick," Holly demanded. "And do it well. Slaves who fail to make their mistresses happy, get punished."

Talk of punishments worked to rouse my libido again, especially while I was bound wide open and helpless. I moaned, stuck out my tongue and my sister ground her pussy against my face.

I thrust my tongue up against Holly's pink slit, driving it between her pubic lips and working it into the mouth of her sex. I licked it upwards and located the hard, rounded swell of her clit with my tongue.

I began to lick Holly's clit as she rode my face and I got swept up in the fantasy and immersed myself in the idea that not only could Holly punish me if I did an unsatisfactory job at licking her pussy, but that she should punish me if I did an unsatisfactory job. After all, isn't that the primary reason for owning a slave? Slaves are supposed to keep their owners satisfied. I thought of that and put even more effort into driving my sister into orgasm.

My sister shuddered, gasped and panted as she rode my face to ecstasy. She would occasionally tweak one of my nipples as she bounced and jerked up and down. I adored the way that I was helpless to stop her. She could touch me all over, grope me, pinch me, massage me, finger me, and I had no choice but to allow it. I was helplessly bound and could do nothing to stop her.

"Oh, God! That was amazing!" Holly exclaimed as she made her way off my face. She lay back on the bed, partially draping her body across my own.

Eventually her breathing became less labored. She reached lazily between my widespread legs, stroked her fingertips up and down my inner thigh and said, "We're not done yet, slave girl. What do you think about that?"

"Does it matter what I think, Mistress?" I asked. "It's not like I can get up and walk away."

"No, you can't," she replied, wicked mischief in her voice.

She crawled off the bed. With me bound, my arms and legs splayed wide open, I couldn't get a good look at what Holly was doing or where she was going, but when she came back, she was holding a flesh-colored dildo. It was intimidatingly thick and suddenly my pussy felt more exposed and vulnerable than before.

It was made of silicone, I think. It had a rounded head; the shaft narrowed slightly near the head, but then grew thicker further down.

"Since you're a slave, I think you should be able to take more than a woman's tongue inside of you," my sister explained. "And the way you're bound, I don't think there's anything you can do to stop me from putting this inside of you."

My breathing quickened, and my heart sped up as my sister fit the head of the fake cock against my wet pussy. I squirmed and shuddered as I felt the fat head of the dildo forcing my pubic lips apart. I was already soaking wet, but Holly had coated the imposing phallic beast with copious amounts of lube. I felt scared, and considered using my safe word, but somehow the idea of being forced to accept that monstrous thing inside of me was thrilling. It would make me feel even more slave-like and submissive to be forcibly penetrated.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!"

I strained against my restraints futilely as the girth of that fake cock opened me wide. I groaned as Holly pushed deep and impaled me on her cock. I felt more and more like I was really and truly Holly's property. This thing deep inside of me created a link between us. It had a psychological effect on me and made me feel more owned than ever.

Holly thrust the lubricated cock into me, fast and hard, then slow and deep, changing speeds as she worked it in and out of me. I shuddered in delicious fear and dark delight as my twin sister fucked me.

I broke out into a sweat, panted and gasped. I tried to struggle against the restraints that forced my ankles so far apart, but the more I tried, the more exhausted I became. I had been used and abused and objectified and was beginning to feel emotionally and physically drained as my pussy was deeply and forcibly raped. And the more the strength drained out of me, the more I got swept away on feelings of dark desire and frantic arousal. The orgasm inside of me built with more and more strength as the muscles in my arms and legs became weaker and weaker.

As I got closer and closer to climax, my sister rammed the dildo into my pussy with a force that was almost painful. I lay there helpless as a glow of delicious, masochistic pleasure spread through me and I moaned and grunted.

I came with a series of inarticulate screams and helpless, shuddering convulsions. I spasmed, jerked and made gurgling, gasping sounds. Holly continued to thrust her massive weapon inside of me until I finally went limp, my jaw went slack, and my eyes became unable to focus.

At some point, my sister got back on my face and forced me to eat her pussy once again. She apparently loved being the dominant one in a sexual relationship as much as I enjoyed being the submissive one. It seemed that her sex drive was higher than ever before. I mean, she was ready to go again so quickly after her previous orgasm. Being cruel and dominant seemed to be doing great things for her libido.

I lost count of how many orgasms we both had, but eventually both my beautiful sister and I passed out from exhaustion and we both slept for hours. When I awoke, we were both naked, Holly was lying on top of me, and I was still bound to the bed with my arms and legs far apart.

* * *

It took time for Eva to plan the lesbian sex slave party at her home. She had to invite prospective guests, arrange a time and date when most could attend, coordinate what sort of activities I would be doing for their erotic entertainment, buy the appropriate bondage gear etc.

When the day of the party finally came around, we had slipped from late winter to early spring. My body looked toned and sculpted from my rigorous exercise routine, but Holly suggested I get my long, blonde hair styled into something wavy and layered to look even sexier.

"You've got the body, but if you dress it up with a newer, sexier hairstyle and a black party dress, you'll look even sexier. It's more fun to abuse and objectify a slave when she's pretty."

After I left the hairstylist's, Holly took me to the mall where she directed me to a fashionable women's clothing store. Holly obviously knew what she wanted me to wear as she rejected my first six choices and directed me to a tight, strappy, backless black cocktail dress with a very high hemline and a very tight waist.

While we were there, Holly directed me to buy black panties to go with the dress. The panties were so small, they weren't even a thong. They were basically an elastic waistband and a thin strip of black fabric that would disappear between my butt cheeks and just barely cover my pubic lips.

"Does this flimsy thing actually count as underwear?" I asked. "They barely cover anything at all."

"It's called a V-string," Holly explained. "They're designed to just barely cover up your vagina and leave anything else exposed."

"I've never seen you wear a V-string," I observed. "Do you even own one of these?"

"No, but I've never stripped naked for the entertainment of dozens of dominant women. Since you're going to, I figure you should be wearing the sexiest sort of panties money can buy."

I ended up getting the V-String panties and I must admit that the thought of showing my body off in panties that were so lewd and alluring that they barely even qualified as clothing made my heart flutter and made my blood race through my veins. Dozens of imperious, affluent women were going to see me wearing these slutty panties right before I stripped naked.

There was a soft, wet pulse in my sex just thinking about it. I finished shopping, took everything home and wondered how degrading it would be to strip naked in front of dozens of strangers, kneel in front of them, get punished in front of them and be forced to orgasm in front of them.

I got more hot and bothered the more I thought about it. I tried to put it out of my mind as I went through my tasks for the day, but it wasn't easy. It isn't every day that you get treated like a naked sex slave by dozens of people. And knowing that it would happen to me that very evening weighed heavily on me.

I was lucky that Holly understood and embraced my need to be dominated, objectified and punished. I was even luckier that she had found other dominant women who were willing to participate in objectifying me and making me feel like a naked slave on display in one of my fantasies.

* * *

Holly and I arrived at Eva's home before the guests arrived. Of course, Eva's daughter Anja was already there. She lived there with her mother and got to attend the party for free.

"Hannah, you look amazing," Anja enthused as she came in for a hug. Anja was also dressed all in black, but her outfit gave off a different vibe than mine. She wore a black leather jacket, faux leather leggings and black leather ankle boots. In my outfit, I gave off a submissive, alluring damsel sort of vibe, while Anja gave off a dominant, leather lesbian sort of vibe.

She hugged me tight, pressed her body up intimately close to mine and I inhaled the scent of her leather jacket. There was something intoxicating about leather, especially when it was new. The scent almost always made my head reel and triggered something in me that made me feel aroused and weak in the knees. It made me want to kneel at the feet of the woman who wore that intoxicating smell.

I had never mentioned this to anyone before, but that scent had a powerful effect on me. It was magic in the way that it excited my senses and heated my loins.

"Would you like a drink before the guests arrive?" Eva asked when Anja finally released me from the hug. "Things will rapidly become intense after they get here, and you're not allowed to have any once the performance starts."

I rummaged around behind the bar, found a bottle of rum, a bottle of strawberry daiquiri mix and an elegant looking glass. I poured equal amounts of rum and daiquiri mix into my glass and swished it around before drinking most of the mixture down in one swig.

A magical, comforting warmth spread throughout my chest, and I savored the sensation before swallowing the rest of my drink. I felt elated to be there, and I could hardly wait for the guests to arrive. I had to keep my clothes on until then, but I was giddy about the prospect of stripping and exhibiting my naked body for a crowd of sinister strangers.

"You have a huge smile on your face," Anja observed. "People might think you're looking forward to being stripped naked and subjugated."

"I can't help it," I replied just before I took the last sip of my drink. "When I was your age, I didn't even know that BDSM was a thing. But since I've discovered it, it's almost like a drug. I experience a sort of high every time I'm naked, helpless and treated like some sort of bought and owned sex slave. And I want to experience that high again and again."

"Well, I'm glad that you sometimes let me be part of the experience when you're being treated like a naked sex slave. It's remarkably exciting. And do you have any idea how beautiful you are? I've met female subs before. None of them could hold a candle to you. You're way more beautiful than any of them."

"Aww," I said.

"I'm not flattering you just to be nice. It's the plain, unvarnished truth. You're exquisite. And I get to see you naked and posed in provocative bondage situations. I'm so lucky."

While Anja and I chatted, the first of Eva's guests arrived. They all had money in common, but they varied in appearance. One of them was about Anja's age, but most of them were older. Some were in their twenties, some in their thirties, forties and even their fifties. Many of them were white, but there was one black woman, one Korean, one Turkish woman and a few of ambiguous ethnicities.

They had different styles of clothing, some of them wearing skirt suits, some of them wearing evening gowns, some of them wearing jeans and leather jackets, some of them wearing custom tailored blazers and dress slacks, but they all spent a considerable amount of money on clothes. They were all stylish and fashionable in their own way.

Holly stood by my side with her arm around me as people came in. Her arm around me felt possessive as well as protective. Of course, we attracted attention. Not only were Holly and I quite attractive women, but we were also identical twins. When people see us out in public, they often feel compelled to talk to us, point out our remarkable physical similarities and ask us if we're related.

"We're twin sisters," I replied to one of the women.

"Twins," a redhead replied. "Which one of you is the evil one?"

"Oh, that would be me," Holly replied.

"It's true," I added. "She built a dungeon in our basement. You should see the horrible things she does to me."

The redhead acted suitably shocked at our comments, but it was all in the spirit of the evening. There was a playfulness in the way we bantered about dungeons, spankings and bondage. As enjoyable as it was, the congenial meet and greet came to an end when the last of the guests arrived and Eva announced that it was time for me to get naked.

"Jenna!" Eva snapped at me, and I was ordered to stand beside her.

Jenna was my stage name. It had been decided that neither Holly nor I should use our real names for these performances. Holly was using the stage name Jessie, and I was her submissive sister, Jenna.

I stood there at Eva's side, and then Eva addressed the assemblage of elegant women and said, "This is the slave girl you all came to see. She looks quite adorable now, but she'll look even better naked."

Then she gestured towards Holly. Holly took that as her cue to begin dominating me for the entertainment of the crowd. She placed one hand on my arm and said, "Strip!"

More than thirty women were in the room, staring at me with anticipation. They all looked so regal and sophisticated, and I felt nervous and excited at the same time. I froze for a moment or two, but then Holly smacked me across my bottom and proclaimed, "If I have to repeat an order, you can go over my knee for a spanking right now."

Schlank
Schlank
2,913 Followers
12