Salacious Women of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the strong jerks Rashid was giving to Aapi, while I was busy in sucking her rock hard nipples.

Rashid had so much stamina and my husband was getting really excited watching him fuck his sister. He fucked Aapi hard for ten minutes and planted his seed deep in her cunt. Aapi clenched her hands and came with a scream. Rashid with drew his long shaft after discharging his cum in Aapi and sat down on the sofa. After gaining his breath he looked at me and called me near him.

"Ramsha don't you want to taste your sister in law's juices from my cock?"

Rashid said to me.

I crawled to his semi hard dick and took it in my mouth and started to

lick Aapi's juices from his dick. I got so engrossed in sucking his big dick that forgot my husband and his sister. Rashid started to erect again and he took my face in his hands and pulled up. I looked at him and he bent forward and started to kiss me hungrily. Suddenly, Aapi's voice struck my ear and I looked at her from the corner of my eyes.

"What are you looking at me like that for, Suhail?" Aapi panted. "Why don't you just go ahead and ram your prick into me right now? I know that's what you want to do, even if I am your sister."

"Wanna lick it first," Suhail mumbled.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Aapi invited him by opening her legs and my husband dipped his face in his sister's pussy. That site made us hot and I took Rashid's dick in my fingers and guided it in my hot tunnel. I lowered myself and felt his dick penetrated me inch by inch.

It was so different from my hubby's dick, much fatter and much longer. I felt so full and friction each stroke made me hot and hotter.

Rashid whispered in my ear that look your husband is about to fuck his sister. I turned my face and saw my husband was taking his position to enter into Aapi's pussy.

Rashid took me in his arms with his dick still in my cunt and took me to the other fucking couple and laid me besides Aapi and started to fuck me with a brutal force. We both were enjoying by holding each other's hands. Room was filled with erotic sounds and sounds of fucking.

Suhail came inside of Aapi's cunt and mixed his cum with Rashid's. Aapi also grunted with shuddering orgasm and hugged Suhail tightly.

Rashid was still ploughing my pussy with his monstrous Cock, giving me orgasm after orgasm. Finally, Rashid erupted his cum deep inside me and laid over me.

Aapi got up and went to bathroom brought wet towel and cleaned us all. Rashid and Suhail put on their clothes and asked us to remain naked. Rashid then demanded a cold drink and when I was serving him, he asked me to sit in his lap. Suhail asked Aapi to sit in his lap too.

Rashid dipped my nipple in the cold drink and sucked my nipple and said, "Suhail, I've fucked a lot of prostitutes but your wife and sister are above them all. They enjoyment these two bitches have given me is immaculate. I can say that you could jump up the ladder of success if you keep on doing this for your business."

Suhail looked at him in a questionable way and said, "I didn't get you Sir?"

"If you use your wife and your sister it could be very beneficial for you in future. I'd recommend your company to the board of directors more strongly."

"You mean if they both keep entertaining you?" Suhail uttered.

"Yes to me and my other 3 board of directors. I'll call you all to head office and these two whores entertain us with their bodies." He said commandingly.

Suhail looked at us and said, "Why not sir, they will be pleased to entertain you.

"That's wonderful, then you are a lucky bastard to have such sexy whores with you. You should be grateful to them. You will be a rich man soon" He said by tweaking my nipple in his fingers. In return I gave him a deep kiss.

Rashid then asked my husband that it's almost midnight and he should leave but I kept on sitting in his lap and dropped my head on his shoulder.

Suhail stood up and walked towards the key stand to get car keys. Aapi excused to clean up herself and went to washroom. When Rashid sensed me not leaving him, he called my husband and said, "Suhail I have another plan which I want to discuss with you."

Rashid asked me to clean myself and walked towards Suhail. I saw them having some conversation in the corner but I also left the room to clean myself.

When I came out after 10 minutes I saw Rashid and Suhail were sitting in the TV lounge along with Aapi. Suhail looked in my eyes and asked me to come with him.

Suhail took me to our bedroom and said, "Rimi, Rashid has given me a proposal to discuss with you."

Me: What's the proposal Jaan.

Suhail: Rashid wants to spend whole night with you alone.

Me: Is it me or Aapi?

Suhail: It is you that made him crazy not Aapi.

Me: So what you say?

Suhail: He has offered me a handsome amount for you for the whole night.

Me: What? What you mean he has offered?

Suhail: Yes, Rimi, He is offering Ten Thousand Dollars for a night.

Me: What he thinks am I a whore?

Suhail:Yes, He says he wants to fuck you like a whore in our bedroom and he'll pay for it.

Me:Though it sounds weird but making me horny.

Suhail:I love you darling. Let me inform your client.

It was great having the attentions of two men at the same time. I was loving it and so were they.

To be continued........

Dear Reader

I am desperate for your feedback to make my writing better and improve my work. Your healthy comments are source of encouragement to me.

Just tell me you love it.

GS69


12