Salamander Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trace approached him, her frown returning. Yet her voice and her gait did not spell out 'furious' but 'playful'.

"Shut. Up. Before. I. Start. Biting. Your. Stupid. Ass." Trace nipped the air with a threatening 'click' of her jaws between each word.

Once intimately close, they kissed. This time it felt right. Not a shameful stealing of one's love but fulfilment of theirs. Slowly, softly, their bodies pressed together. Washing away the bad feelings in a lapping tide of safety, secure in the arms of one's lover. They were together again. At last.

Pulling back, Trace leered at her boyfriend. Her lust was easily evident, and Chris, resplendent in his new body, brushed across her collar and cheek with his fingers.

"Mmm," he purred, "what's this about biting my ass? Kinky."

Trace snorted. "Shut up babe!"

"It's a lot tougher than it used to be. More muscle." He gave her a sly wink. "Chewier."

"Yeah, a lot's changed hasn't it?" She ran her palm over his chest, exploring his onyx flesh. "I hope they didn't scramble your genes completely. Your sons need to grow up to be as strapping as their papa!"

"This?" he said, gestured to his amphibian form, "I'm sure they've already inherited plenty. Why do you ask? Intend to play match-maker when they're older?"

"No way! Just...I want them to have the best qualities in life, looks included."

"Cool. As you can see I look pretty hot as a salamander, don'cha think? Must've been in me the whole time!"

Trace blushed, a tender giggle escaping her recently-kissed lips.

"And you are beautiful too," Chris continued, "so don't forget about our girls."

"Perv!"

"I'm only following your lead, Trace. You're the sick, twisted fiend that spawned them."

"Mm-hmm...that's right, and now that you're here for good you get to see who you truly shacked up with."

Chris hemmed and hawed. "I've heard rumours."

Trace's head tilted to a quizzical angle. "Rumours?"

"Putting ARC daycare through their paces. They seem terrified of getting on your bad side."

"I..."

"I know you want what's best for our kids. But I reckon I need to make sure you mellow out a little. Can't be good to fret and get angry over the little things."

"I know that."

"I think it's partly my fault."

"Yeah right. Partly..."

"Without me," Chris sighed, "and without knowing if we'd still be together, you did your best. Maybe you...overcompensated for my absence. A teensy bit."

Trace smirked. "Teensy." Her thumb and forefinger held themselves apart a fraction of an inch to emphasise her sarcastic agreement.

Chris nodded warmly. "Now you have your husband to stand by you while you berate staff."

"Stop it!" Trace giggled as he hugged her. "I'm not that bad...wait, husband?"

She heard a click of something opening, and before she had time to process events Chris had produced a small box from behind her. A ring shone, nestled in a velvet base. Carefully cradled 'mid his webbed fingers.

Her heart stopped a second time.

No way...

Chris held out his hand, bringing the ring-box into focus.

Trace's hand flew 'round and landed, splayed on her chest, above the beating that felt like a caged animal trying to escape. She mumbled something but neither could discern its meaning.

"We are together," said Chris after several seconds of stunned silence, "we've started a family. And you dig my new hot bod. So yeah -- why not make it official?"

The tears returned. For Trace, they were now tears of joy.

"YES!"

She cried aloud and leapt into his arms, slamming her body against his. Chris grabbed the edge of the table to steady himself, and reciprocated -- squeezing her in a giant hug. His feet shuffled back, squeaking on the wet floor, giving him the space needed to arrest her momentum. He spun, twirling her one half-rotation. At the end of the spin she clambered up his body, legs wrapped around his waist, peppering him with kisses, touches, and adoring praise. He had enough time to set down the ring-box before anything happened to it.

They stumbled backwards into her pool room -- the calm waters gently lapping at the sides of the tiled floor as it sloped gradually on one side. The sounds of feet slapping on the wet floor marked Chris' foray into the aquatic environment. All the while they kissed, Trace carried by his strong arms.

Her devious plan in motion, Trace leaned forward and put her weight on Chris' upper half, throwing him off-balance. The next thing either of them knew they were careening through the air, their descent accompanied by cackling laughter; Trace had brought low the big male.

A great splash echoed throughout the apartment as Chris struck the water's surface. He submerged rapidly, a rush of foam and spray enveloping him. Trace followed, pulled by his embrace into the pool. The water crashed against her face, and it took a moment for her eyes to adjust before laying eyes on her boyfriend (no, fiancé) as his body came to rest at the bottom.

Trace opened her mouth and expelled enormous bubbles of air as water filled her. It ran cold, losing whatever heat she'd accumulated in her veins during the day. Lethargy set in -- a comfortable slowness. There was no need to rush, she reminded herself.

Chris raised his arm and beckoned her closer. A smattering of bubbles rolled from his lips as he pursed them to 'blow' an underwater kiss. Trace smiled. Her gill-slits, located around her neck with another couple sets on her flanks, flared as the water flowed through her -- from mouth to gill, switching her oxygen intake from air to water. Then they closed, becoming flush with the smooth curves of her body, before opening again slightly. It was always a little chaotic when she felt the change occur -- her physiology slamming on the brakes and changing gears to a new form of breathing -- she remembered her first time. Oh the terror and surprise when her sides split!

She watched Chris do the same, his black skin parting in places to force water through. Gills opening wide then closing almost entirely. She moved closer, her webbed feet and hands spreading to catch the water and propel her forth. Her body gyrating, swimming closer. She reached him and ran a hand across his chest. A goofy smirk grew on her face, one matched by Chris' proud expression. She tried to be naughty and poke his gills, eliciting a storm of bubbles and a swift recapture by the large male. Rolling around, she felt weightless as she was spun by her lover's momentum. Dizziness fizzled in the depths of her senses, drowned out by the cool thrum of the Centre's liveliness heard all around them.

The musculature of his chest rubbed against her, and she quickly unclasped her swimsuit. The heavy piece of clothing, weighed down from being soaked, fell from her and came to rest on the pool floor. Her now-naked body pressed against Chris, who also took the time to disrobe -- freeing his lower half from the confines of civilisation.

Quick darting motions brought him right up against her, nipping on her flesh with gentle care. Trace fought back, biting his shoulder. A rich ruby red bloomed in the pool -- a cloud of bloody smoke. The bleeding stemmed quickly, with a knowing frown from Chris as he patted his injured shoulder. Matching Trace's aggressive attention, he swung his jaws open and dived forward. Trace watched in awe as rows of jagged teeth flashed past her head and buried themselves in her body. Blinding pain shot through her, followed an instant later by warmth...and an instinctual sense of satisfaction. She'd claimed him, he now claimed her. She felt her upper arm ache with his fangs buried deep. A slightly paler shade of red spewed into the water.

At last they returned to passionate kisses, tasting the iron on each other's lips. Chris brought a hand to her floating breasts, massaging her chest as together they surfaced...

"Bwah-hah!"

Trace cried out in a twisted blend of pleasure and pain. Her body ached not just from Chris' bite, but from the emptiness between her legs. The void waiting to be filled with a male. It stung, just as it had many times before, in anticipation of Chris' entry.

Chris spat a jet of water, catching the side of her head and causing her to flinch.

"Stoppit!" she yelled, mashing her hand over his cheeky grin.

He laughed.

"Hmm," Chris purred, "it's a lot more fun when we can both breath underwater."

"Indeed. No more worrying if I'll accidentally drown you!"

"It's wonderful being able to swim with you again..." he said, a slight crack in his voice as his lovelorn soul melted in her arms.

"Mm, and you. But holy fuck you've got teeth!" she exclaimed, rubbing her shoulder and feeling the faint stain of blood.

"Sorry." Chris gave her sheepish look. "Consider it--"

"Yeah-yeah-yeah...revenge for all the times I took a chunk outta your human bod. That's getting old Chris -- you can't keep playing that card!"

They rose from the pool until the waters splashed around their waists. Trace kissed his pec, teasing another bite if he didn't behave, and looked down. There, bobbing just below the water, was her reward for waiting so long...

"Well shit," she sighed, "you've grown!"

"Is it that hard to believe, given my size, that my size would be bigger?"

"I wasn't thinking about it before."

"Oh of course you weren't."

"Mm-hmm! I swear. Only pure thoughts from me. I'm a responsible mother who doesn't fool around with stuff like that."

"I'm not stuff," he chuckled, "I'm your fiancé."

"Still, we have to set a good example for the other families," she said, continuing the joke. "What would the neighbours' think if they saw me getting railed by that monster? Screaming like a dirty slut for you to fuck me hard and fast? Ride me like a braying pony? Rock my word and make me squeal until the whole Centre can hear us? To spread me like a filthy, filthy flower and dump your pollen all over my shivering, quivering body?"

Chris raised his hand. "You can stop doing the bit now. There's no need to dress this up in crude attempts at sexy-talk, I'm yours, and yours forever."

Trace stopped and glanced at Chris' bottom half. A shade of red shone through her usual complexion.

"Mommy likey!" she giggled, losing brain cells the longer she looked.

"Ready to give this body a test run?"

Trace's eyes shone with incredible hunger. The moment she'd long awaited had come.

"You betcha!"

Chris motioned towards the bedroom door. Trace rose from the waterline and shook her upper half -- tossing droplets across the room. Her breasts jiggled and bounced. Her stride announced itself with confidence, taking broad steps forward -- eyeing up Chris as he too got out of the pool. Her tail swayed from side-to-side in long drawn-out motions; she looked back at him, glimpsing his erection as he emerged fully from the water.

She walked away. Chris followed.

The pair, freshly-soaked, made their way to the bedroom; their skin shone with a healthy, slimy sheen.

Once past the threshold, with Trace's bed in sight, Chris was jumped by his lover -- her body climbed over his, devouring his moist flesh with kisses and nibbles, as her hands explored him. Sitting just above his groin, with the pillar of his erection tapping her thighs, Trace moaned as she leaked from her nethers -- the burning, all-consuming hunger difficult to suffer any longer.

He carried her, supported her flailing tail with his mighty strength as it threatened to throw off their balance. With firm footfalls his went over to the bed -- that familiar place he'd spent many a wonderful night with Trace. Now, in his new body, with the same eyes...he regarded it with a sense of relief.

He was home.

Chris lowered Trace onto the bed. From the open water of her private swimming pool to the trapped semi-solid gel of her mattress, the sensation of sloshing liquid buoyed them as they lay atop it. He heard a squeak, then a creak, as his massive weight bore down on the bed. "Heh," he grunted, Trace writhing with anticipation 'neath his bulk, "maybe we should check if the bed can take our weight."

Trace giggled, then hummed pleasantly. "Mmm...there's a lot more of you than there used to be!"

"Should I take it slow?" Chris asked as he shifted to the side, allowing her to lay beside him.

Her webbed hand pressed on his chest, feeling out the sculpt of his pecs, as she replied: "no, let's risk it. I can always buy another..."

Chris kissed her, and savoured her tongue as it wormed its way into his mouth -- prying his steely jaws apart to roll and roil around. He grabbed handfuls of her ass. Big, meaty chunks of amphibian posterior; kneading her like dough, fingers poking and prodding. A moan from Trace escaped their sealed lips as he tended to her supple rear. Heavy grunts and groans, thick with sexual desire, came from the pair as they played.

Disregarding his prior concerns, Chris rolled on top of her, bearing down on her beautiful body with his entire weight. Trace squealed in delight as his form enveloped her. Surrounded her. A wall of black, oily flesh wrapping around her, obscuring her vision, leaving Chris as the only thing left in existence in her mind. She continued to engage in foreplay, periodically breaking their passionate kisses with long licks of his chest and neck. Tasting his flesh. The sensation of a male of her kind, a compatible mate -- more compatible than a human -- drove her wild. She had him all to herself. No-one was going to steal him away again! Not work, not another person, not a single fucking thing!

Trace sighed as she tussled with the onyx mass atop her. Delighting in its presence -- Chris' new, improved body. A stud to ram her all the way to heaven.

Chris took the initiative, and stopped her. Their eyes met, and they lost minutes just staring into each other's souls. When time made sense again, and they could concentrate on anything beyond mere existence, he ran his hand from snout, to neck, across her aching bosom, along her belly -- squeezing the small amount of fat that formed a layer above her musculature -- and down between her thighs.

Trace yelped as he pressed his fingers against her pussy. Her lower lips stung with need as he touched their puffy exterior. She wanted him. She couldn't live another second without him inside. Her breathing grew shallow. This was what she'd been waiting for...she could wait no longer...

"No!" she snapped, her jaws clacking to emphasise her instruction. She grabbed his hand and pushed it away, a snarl in her voice as her other hand curled around his cock.

Understanding her, Chris moved his hips closer. His maleness approached her entrance, drifting centimetres from her labia. A nudge and a gasp came when they made contact. First, his tip glanced her nether-lips and lightly slapped her thigh -- Trace had lost her grip and let go. Her digits dipped into her entrance, and left with a coating of her juices, enough to lubricate his shaft. She applied this natural lube to his cock with her hands, massaging the organ, extracting low groans from her lover. She stroked his shaft and cradled his balls -- rolling the huge orbs in her palm of her hand, her finger-webbing forming a tight seal over the pendulous pair, compressing them.

"Oh God!" he stammered. "Trace..."

"..."

"Keep going."

Patience wore thin. Trace bit her lip, the excitement of their physical reunion tearing up her insides. Butterflies in her stomach...a knot in her throat...tingling in her limbs...

She did what she had been waiting to do for a long time.

Trace guided his cock inside.

"FUCK!"

A sudden vice-grip over the first inch of his member caused Chris to sputter and curse. Gone were the sensual, teasing hands of her lover. Replaced now with the tightness of her tunnel. He pushed forward, sinking his spear into her. And Trace, overjoyed by the penetration, moaned in ecstasy as he entered her.

"God yes! Chris -- fuck me!"

His first complete thrust buried him deep. An astonished gasp from his lover told him all was good. All was welcome. Every second following her impalement kept him at maximum pressure; her walls clung tight to his shaft, refusing to let him retreat. Chris could savour the moment. Maybe even stay like this forever -- locked in a moment of pure bliss with the woman he loved, the woman he was going to marry.

With her he was complete.

To celebrate their completeness, he rocked back-and-forth, plunging his dick further inside. Trace cried out, a hint of pain in her voice, as he spread her open. His new size a tall order to take.

"You okay?" he asked in a moment of lucidity.

"For fuck's sake Chris," Trace groaned, "yeah! I'm fine...keep going...keep..." Trailing off, she let out a hiss as he started to slide backwards, fully exiting her. The emptiness between her legs became more pronounced now that she'd sampled his girth.

"C'mon baby, get back inside."

With a guilty smile, Chris responded: "yes ma'am," and thrust. His dick stabbed her again, and again...with a rhythm slowly forming. She felt an incredible amount of pressure as he forced his way inside -- something to get used to, she surmised.

Not that she was complaining...

Chris' hips worked hard to plough her -- fuck her with the power and the stamina she deserved. His raw animal strength carrying him ever on. His bucking, quaking hips pumping and pumping. The sounds of his mate swept up in a potent co-mingling of agony and ecstasy -- demanding he go further, and faster, and bring her to the heights of pleasure.

Trace loved every second of their mating. Their raw, desperate rutting borne of suppressed desire. They would be together forever. They would be one. One pair. One union. One family.

"Ah!"

A sharp thrust from Chris rocked her body. The gel-filled mattress shook violently with their cyclical rhythm of his thrusts. Each time she felt a lull in his activity he was able to surprise her with a powerful push, overloading her senses. His dick fought to open her up, stretch her around this solid pillar of man-meat he had been so proud of earlier. He was right to be. It rubbed deep inside her, tickling the tender walls of her vagina. Long, deep thrusts. Feeling the contours of his enlarged cock as friction fought with flesh to generate such extravagant bliss. The heavy smack of his balls as they struck her between the thighs and ass. The quaking of her curves as they fucked. The swish of her tail as it knocked against his -- larger, broader...like the rest of him!

Another minute passed. Another cycle of thrusts and groans and moans. Their bodies bound together in passionate embrace. In divine lovemaking.

Chris twisted to find her neck, and kissed it, dousing her flesh with warm saliva. With all the strenuous sexual activity they'd begun to heat up, their cold blood growing hotter, increasing the excitement. Next, he took one of her breasts and gently bit the nipple -- tickling her tit with pointed teeth, and the haunting promise of pain should he be less-than-gentle with his torment. Trace writhed beneath him, her movements tugging at their interlocked nethers, the tightness of her pussy keeping him stuck inside unless great force were applied.

Blue/green/yellow and slightly-speckled black tussled on the bed. A blur of colours as their motions hastened. Shades blending together -- coming together as one. Mingling. Fusing. One purpose existed between them now: spawn, breed...

Revelling in his attentions, Trace cupped her breasts and held them steady, maintaining contact with Chris' lips amid the tumultuous thrusting. Chris sucked on one, then the other, until he could contort himself no longer and broke free, his upper half rising from the bed as his hands gripped her waist, jamming her down on his cock.