Saleena Cleans Up Pt. 02

Story Info
Saleena gives up her virginity to me.
2.3k words
4.59
10.4k
22
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

I stood up, and Saleena's eyes gazed into mine.

"Daddy, do you think you could call work and say that you are not feeling well, and you need to stay home? I could play hooky, and I'll stay home with you and play nurse, and make you feel all better."

She giggled, and that was all I needed. I trembled at the idea of going further with her. The fantasies I had of her, while I was stroking my cock, sliding deep inside her, my cock being the first one to enter her inner depths, spreading open her tight pink walls, and plucking her sweet cherry, had gushed out many a thick, juicy load, when used as mental masturbatory fodder.

"Baby, that sounds wonderful," I said softly.

Her eyes were beaming, and she said, "Thank you, Daddy, let's get dry, then you can call work, while I get myself ready for you."

Running the towel all over Saleena's curves and soft skin, my little girl was certainly not a girl anymore, and my cock rose back up, eager for more.

In the bedroom, she cooed, "Now, you call work, and I will get myself all ready for my Daddy."

I watched the enchanting spectacle of my daughter's naked backside, as she left the bedroom, I quickly made the call, made my voice sound rough and ill, and made the "sorry, can't make it today" call. I hopped back into bed, my cock tenting up the sheet, I was trembling like a virgin teenager awaiting his first fuck.

Five minutes later, Saleena was back, and oh what a sight. She was wearing a sheer, white baby doll nightie, her breasts proudly pushed out the top, a white thong bottom that tied at the sides, her emerald necklace that I had given her for her 18th birthday, and a bright happy smile. Her smile turned to a grin as she saw my cock tenting up the sheets.

"Oh my goodness, it looks like Daddy is suffering from the dreaded hard cock disease!" Saleena giggled, and continued, "But, no need to worry Daddy, as your nurse, I know just how to cure that!" Her voice dropped to a husky whisper, "I'm all ready for you, all dressed up in pure, virginal white, just for you to take my virginity, Daddy."

She pulled the sheet back, and stared at my prick, her face flushing and her breathing started to pick up.

She climbed up on the bed, and cooed, "Untie me, Daddy."

With two gentle tugs, the thong bottom dropped away, and I was again treated to the sight of her gorgeous red bush, my cock throbbed at the sight, eager to be right between the lips. Her hand wrapped around my cock, stroking me, her eyes full of a hungry glow, as she felt my more than ready cock surging in her hand.

"Ummm, so hard, Daddy. Time to administer the cure, take my cherry, Daddy, open me up, your cock is so nice and hard, make me a woman Daddy, and deflower me."

Her sea-green eyes were sparkling as she lay back, spreading her legs for me. I could see the tight lips part slightly, the coral-pink interior peeking out, oh god, the idea that I was going to be in there, fired me up. I nudged gently against her and waited for her. She took several deep breaths, then looked into my eyes. I was going to take my 18-year-old daughter's innocence, and my cock was harder than ever.

"Take me, Daddy, claim my cherry."

I pushed, slowly, and felt the head pop inside. She gasped, but said, "Don't stop Daddy."

Slowly, oh so slowly, I penetrated her. The feel of her tight virgin walls spreading open around my cock was a tight, gripping wet heat that was the ultimate, she was letting out gasps and her fingers were gripping at my shoulders tightly, urging me on to keep going. I reached her cherry, and pushed hard. The membrane shattered, she let out a pained cry, but she humped her hips up toward me.

"Now Daddy, bury your hardness as deep as you can, complete my deflowering!" she hissed.

With one bold thrust, I rammed through the remnants of her torn hymen, and I was deep inside her, buried to the balls. She let out a loud gasp as I was now completely wrapped in the tight, wet, clutching heat.

"Oh god, nnggghhh, mmmmpppfff, hold still for a minute Daddy, let my tight little pussy adjust."

I held rock still, letting my daughter adjust. Her eyes closed and her face was a mixture of concentration, then a minute later, I felt her pussy twitch around my cock, her eyes opened, and a look of wonder and joy crossed her face.

Saleena cooed, "The feel, oh god, the feel of Daddy's hard cock deep inside me is like heaven on Earth. Fuck me, Daddy, be gentle with me for a while, please, but fuck me, I want to feel you explode inside of me."

Eager to set up a happy, healthy matrix for her sex life, I did exactly as she asked, sliding slowly, gently in and out, slowly loosening her up as she started to hump up against my thrusts, the feel of her warm, wet inner muscles milking my cock was superb. I was glad that Saleena had sucked a load out of me, so I could last longer, and the feel of her virgin silken flesh wrapped around me was a feeling I wanted to last.

Saleena urged me on, "Yes, oh fuck, feels so good, fuck me faster Daddy, take your pleasure just the way you want to!"

I picked up the pace, the deep, intense thrusting, the feel of stuffing her tight, no longer virgin pussy was making my cock sizzle. Saleena's cries of passion, and the joy and bliss playing across her face, added to the growing excitement, her muscles still gripping so tightly, she brought her legs up around my waist, and I drove in as deep as possible, grunting with the feeling. I could feel the tip of my cock nudging against her cervix, our grunts of pleasure mingling.

"Cum for me baby, cum for Daddy, cum all over Daddy's cock!" I growled lovingly in her ear.

Saleena grabbed me, pulling me as deep as possible, and I felt the tight silken wrap start fluttering wildly around my cock.

"Oh fuck, yes, oh god, good, so good, um, love you Daddy, love you so much, fill my tight little pussy, ummm, ummm, yes, oh yes, yes, yes, YEEEESSSSS!"

Her voice rose up to a shriek, and I could feel the juices gushing, coating my cock with lava-like heat, her tightness gripping even tighter, the silky walls rippling with spasms. The feeling took me over, and I stiffened up and roared with pleasure as I felt the bursting of my cock, christening her tight, sweet pussy with a spray of wetness splattering right against her cervix, more thick streams gushing, as Saleena shook through her climax, crying out in pleasure, her tightness milking me for every drop.

My cock stayed deep inside her until every last spasm had rippled through her, then I pulled out slowly and lowered myself down next to her, those sea-green eyes gazed into mine, I had just taken her innocence, incestuous sex with my daughter, but she seemed totally unruffled by it, her eyes were glowing with happiness. Before I could even speak, she answered the unasked question.

"No Daddy, I am not ashamed of what we just did. I've wanted you to take my virginity, you did not violate me, or force me, you took me gently, lovingly, unlike horny teen boys. My girlfriend had her cherry busted by the captain of the football team, in the back of his beat-up old Toyota, and she said don't ever let some dirty horndog boy do that to me. I saved myself for you, now I have the loving remembrance I can hold onto, and cherish my entire life."

She snuggled in against me, and I gently stroked her hair, hearing her make little cooing noises of absolute pleasure.

Her hand reached down, and she expertly brought me back up, smiling as she felt my cock reviving, surging in her grip.

"Mmmm Daddy, so excited, so hard again. Looks like you need another dose of my special cock medicine!" Saleena giggled.

She took to her hands and knees, her perfect ass cheeks up-thrust to my gaze.

Her voice husky with desire, Saleena growled, "Now, take me from behind Daddy, I saw this position in a porn movie. My girlfriend and I found her Dad's movies, and we got all hot and bothered watching them during a sleepover. We even masturbated together, and it was so hot, now I want to try it like this. Come, Daddy, come fill me like that."

I reached down, cupped her ass cheeks, and gently pulled them apart. Her tight, pink asshole was visible to my eyes, and I wanted to lick her tight asshole first. I quickly lowered my mouth to the task, kissing and licking her ass cheeks, hearing her soft moans of desire. My tongue trailed in, and I gently started to lick at Saleena's ass hole, licking at the tight pucker.

She grunted with pleasure, and gasped out, "Oh my goodness, Daddy, what are you doing to me?" She moaned with pleasure and cooed, "Whatever you are doing to me, keep doing it!"

I licked the rose-shaped pucker of her sweet ass hole over and over, my tongue could feel the tight little pucker of her ass hole twitching with excitement, it made my cock rock hard with desire. I couldn't wait any longer. Just before I rose up, my face was inches away, as her hand reached down.

Cupping her mound, her fingers parted her lips, giving me a look at her luscious inner depths, rosy pink, her inner labial lips swollen and dewy wet with desire, as if inviting me to power my cock deep into her. Her ass was cocked up to me, in the perfect position for mounting. She reached down between us, taking my cock, she led me up to her steamy entrance.

"Mmmm, Daddy, licking my ass felt so wonderful, oh god, it made me so horny, take me again Daddy, fuck me good, I feel almost crazy with the need for your sexy, hard cock!" Saleena growled.

I mounted her, taking her from behind, powering my bloated, steel-hard cock as far up her tight, burning cunt as I could. Saleena squealed with pleasure as my swollen cock opened her up. I gripped her hips tightly, grunting out, "Oh Fuck, yeah!" as I powered my cock deep up her, the feel of the slick heat of her fiery, tight, hugging sheath wrapping around my hard cock, hearing her grunt of pleasure as I pushed in right to the hilt.

"Yeah, give it to me!", Saleena cooed, "Umm, it feels so damn good! Let me have it all, Daddy! Fuck me good, and shoot your hot load deep inside me! I wanna feel my Daddy squirting his load into me, give me your passion Daddy!"

Fired up by her excitement, I was happy to oblige. Gripping her hips tightly, I plunged into her again and again, going right to the balls. She was grunting passionately as I power fucked her, plowing her most inviting furrow. The steamy heat of her fiery, tight teen cunt wrapped snugly around my cock kept me steel hard as I gave her a doggy-style power fucking, slamming deep into her, driving deep up her quivering cunt, again and again.

Her sounds of joy and delight urged me on as I power-reamed her steamy depths over and over again. Fucking my daughter, I'm fucking my daughter, I'm going to fill her with another load of Daddy's incestuous sperm. That thought kept running through my mind as I fucked her, and it just made me ever hotter.

My grunts of passion joined hers, as I could feel my nut sac cinch up tight, my balls locked into firing position. I could feel the cum building, I knew I was gonna cum massively. The feel of Saleena's tight burning fuck-hole, wrapped snugly around my throbbing cock and milking me, brought me to the boiling point, I could feel my cock thumping, getting ready to explode, getting set to flood Saleena's cunt again. My cock started to jerk and swell up tight, as my cum hit the boiling point.

"Yeah, let it go, Daddy, let me have it! Shoot off that thick load, flood my tight little pussy with that thick juicy load of cum your balls have made for me, cum in me Daddy, cum in me NOW!" Saleena gasped.

Her hot sexy words, and watching her ass jiggle slightly, as I drove my aching cock into her steaming cunt over and over, shoved me over the edge. With a roar of pleasure, I let it go, my cock buried deep up her tight cunt, pulsing wildly, erupting in her, as I shot my hot cum deep inside her tight cunt.

As my pulsing cock filled her eager depths with a thick, juicy load, she howled with pleasure as her cunt wrenched wildly, her orgasm tearing into her, making her body shake like a leaf in a storm. I could feel my cock pumping, splattering her insides as her pussy, wrapped tightly around my shaft, spasmed wildly, sucking every drop out of me. As our orgasms ebbed, we flopped down in a sweaty, satisfied heap.

"Daddy, you are such a wonderful lover!" Saleena whispered to me, "You are making my body feel like it's never felt before!"

"Saleena, you are absolutely beautiful," I replied, "You also have the move gorgeous ass cheeks I've ever laid my eyes on!"

"Mmmm, I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too baby," I whispered, and saw her smile as she snuggled against me in the afterglow.

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers