Sally and Giggles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until she'd helped me to sit upright on the table that she asked in a gentle, caring tone, "Don't get up too quickly. Just sit there for a moment."

My legs felt rubbery and I was a bit dizzy when I first sat up. While I regained my strength, I glanced down and learned my pink penis had wilted to its usual compact size, pulled up tight against my body while I sat there. When I next looked up I saw Sally raise her eyes from my lap as well, she was grinning while she said, "It looks like the little guy is all tuckered out."

She didn't wait for me to respond to that embarrassing statement. Instead, she took my hands in hers and helped me to my feet. After making sure I was steady, she held onto me while guiding me back up the stairs to the main floor of her home.

Just like last time, I had to pass by the large picture window in her living room on the way to the bathroom. Outside, I saw a car drive by and a man out walking his dog. I felt strangely calm walking through her home naked and seeing people living their normal lives outside. It was almost as if this is how it was meant to be for me.

Sally guided me to the bathroom and while I stood by, she adjusted the water temperature in the shower before moving aside to let me wash away the oil from our time together. She stood in the room and watched with the shower curtain and its lacey cover partially opened. After I'd moistened my thin, oil-covered body, I lathered up my hair with her rose-scented shampoo. I giggled while remembering walking home last time and smelling like Sally. This time would be no different. The scent of her shampoo and Camay bar soap would remain on my body until the next time I bathed.

While I washed my tired penis, Sally said, "Tonight, while you're lying in bed, I want you to think about me."

I giggled, "I will. I promise. I don't think I'll be able to think about anyone else, even if I tried."

She grinned, "I'm glad." Without another word, she turned and left the bathroom. Just like last time, she went to retrieve my clothes from her basement. She tossed them in her dryer with a few of her dryer sheets which accomplished two things: it fluffed them up and it made my clothes smell like Sally too.

When she returned to the bathroom, I was just finishing up drying myself off. She helped to dress me and then walked me to the door while holding my hand. Before opening the door, she backed me against it. With her hands on either side of my head, she leaned in close and kissed me again. Her huge, wet tongue wriggling its way into my mouth aggressively. I squirmed against the door while she attacked my mouth with hers. Being only my second real kiss, I had no idea what to do with myself. I stood there passively with my arms at my sides while she kissed me with a passion that left my pink penis, once again, stiff in her presence.

As our lips smacked apart, she reminded me, "Tomorrow at nine, don't be late."

Looking up at her, licking her lips, I whimpered, "I won't. I promise."

She then opened the door and sent me on my way with a firm pat on my behind.

12