Sally and Her Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
Sally reminisces about her mother's discovery.
6.5k words
4.74
24k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
168 Followers

Author's Note

In "Becky's Tribe" Chapter 4 Sally was deciding how to deal with her daughter's exhibitionism and other sexually-oriented antics. She was concerned her daughter would not exercise restraint and get herself in trouble. Sally remembered her own young-adult years when she, too did such things. She realized her mother probably had the same concerns about Sally. She remembered how her mother handled it by giving her guidance, education in sexual matters and a safe space to explore. She remembered that her mom had fun. Sally decided she, too, could be understanding and probably have some fun, too. This is her recollection.

Throughout this series all characters are 18 years old or older.

It all seemed to begin with a slumber party with a few adult friends she had just before graduation. It was a normal all-girls slumber party with the type of horsing around that they could not do with boys around, like telling off-color jokes, wearing comfortable flimsy nightwear and general horse-play that might appear sexual. They were all curious about their own body changes and how it compared to the other girls, so the revealing sleepwear and "grab-ass" games were a way to explore each other in a socially acceptable manner. They could see each other's bodies through the nightgowns and the games allowed them to touch each other's breasts, as long as the touch did not linger too long. Occasional quick pussy grabs were okay. The girls were all quite conscious of the fact that too many or lingering touches could get them on the "yuck, lesbian" list. No more sleepover invitations after that.

Sally was like most young adults. She was usually horny and after the body flaunting and booby and pussy touches that she did and that were done to her all evening, she was quite worked up. She was seriously ready to get off, but really wanted to know what it was like to get off with a friend, or better, a group of friends! There was a stereotype that the girls all ended sleepovers with a big group masturbation. She had never been to one like that, but hoped hers might. She made a few oblique hints and even used some off-color humor, but try as she might, none of the girls showed interest in openly masturbating. Sally knew they all wanted to, but no one wanted to get on the L-list. Sally still had hope that things might pick up under the covers where there was more deniability.

After lights out Anna laid on her back and surreptitiously put her hands on her crotch. She was trying to be stealthy, but the room was quiet and all of the girls were listening for anyone doing anything, it was impossible. She did not realize all of the girls could hear the sheets rustling as her fingers massaged her clitoris. She occasionally inserted a couple of fingers into her vagina. To do so, she spread her legs a bit more and raised her knees. Leg position, hand motion, and then rapid breathing. She was careful not to moan or make other noises, but her heavier breathing was enough.

Tillie could not help it. She planned to get off later when the sounds of sleep took over, but her friend Anna's activity was too much for her. She was a bit less obvious in that she did not spread her legs. She just used fingers on one hand to spread her lips and one finger on the other to do her clit. She was not into self-penetration, but the finger motion alone was enough to give her away. Tillie stayed focused on Anna's breathing. As Anna began panting, Tillie sped up to match. They both came at nearly the same time. Tillie hoped Anna might take the lead and come closer, but no luck and no one else joined them. Maybe she could get together with Anna in private it would be better.

Jackie enjoyed listening to the others, but still waited until it seemed everybody was asleep. She was not in a hurry and leisurely rubbed her pussy. She tended to give attention to all around the clit. At first, it was just too sensitive to touch, so she would go around few times and tap it. This pattern continued until she was seriously near climax. She then moved on to the clit for longer periods, backing off and then back on top. Her climax had built over ten minutes or more and actually took her by surprise causing a little gasp. She figured it was not much different from the other sleeping sounds.

What Jackie had not counted on was that both Sally and Tina were pretending to sleep so they could figure out who was masturbating that night. Both heard Jackie's gasp and waited for Jackie to fall asleep. Everyone but them had gotten off. Listening to each of the orgasms made the wait nearly unbearable.

Just when Sally decided that Tina was not going to do it, she saw her roll onto her front. Tina's cute little butt began subtly moving up and down and side-to-side. Sally thought Tina probably came the best. Tina also let out a moan as she came.

Sally decided not to wait. Tina was a really good friend and she knew Tina would keep the secret. She also thought if they were both aware the other did it, they might do something together; if not tonight, maybe tomorrow. Sally kept hers as quiet as possible, but total silence was impossible. Once Tina heard Sally come, she drifted off to sleep. Tina decided to try to hook-up in the morning.

In the morning, Tina got her things together slowly. By the time she did, Sally had seen Jackie, Tillie, and Anna to the door and returned to the bedroom. Tina decided to go with the direct question "I think some girls got nasty last night; did you notice?"

This was not something girls talked about, but the forward question was appealing, so Sally answered "I think you are right. Now that you asked, I think you might have." Sally gave a girlish giggle to soften the accusation.

"Maybe; I think you did, too." Giggling, too.

Sally shyly smiled and nodded and Tina smiled back. Sally said "I think everyone did, not just us. It was fun doing it and listening to everyone getting off. I definitely enjoyed watching you. You actually humped your hand." She added a giggle to cover the quiver in her voice.

Tina got embarrassed at the graphic description.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to call you out. I liked it and thought I need to try it someday."

The invitation was too good to pass up. "I liked watching you, too." She added the giggle to keep it light as she put her hands inside her pajamas and started moving them. She kept her eyes on Sally to make sure she really was interested in playing. Sally was immediately turned on by how forward Tina was being. Sally checked to make sure the door was fully closed and then started rubbing her own breasts over her nightgown.

Tina asked "Can I see your tits?"

Sally took off her nightgown and sat up so her friend could see her moderately large C-cup breasts.

"Don't stop rubbing them. I thought that was nice."

Sally resumed rubbing her breasts, mostly focused on the nipples. "How about you?"

Tina took off her top and started rubbing her tits. "Mine aren't as big."

"But it feels good, doesn't it?"

She let out a loud sigh, "Oh, yes." She then pulled off her pajama pants to reveal her pubic area.

Sally said "Oh, no underwear. I thought you had them on when we changed last night."

"I did. I took them off when I went to pee to make it easier to rub and make it feel better. They are in my overnight bag."

"So, you planned on masturbating."

"I always get off at slumber parties. Pretty much everyone does. I was so turned on and thought we could watch each other, but I think we were all afraid to suggest it."

"I planned on it, too. By the way, titty size only matters to boys. I like yours just fine."

"Not that it matters to me, but are you lesbian?"

"No, I've never been with a girl. I date boys. How about you?"

"No, this is my first-time doing things with a girl in the room. I like boys. Do you rub under your panties?"

"Sometimes."

"Show me."

Sally removed her pajama bottoms. Inserted her hands under her panties and started rubbing. Tina watched the hand and finger motions.

"That is sexy. You want to do it that way, or naked?" As she said it, she laid down, spread just slightly and began rubbing.

Sally took off her panties and resumed her rub. This was pretty strange doing it with someone else and not hiding it. The strangeness was keeping her from building. Clearly Tina was not having trouble. Her climax was strong. Nothing held back. Sally's unrestrained climax helped Sally get hers.

Sally commented "That was really great. We should do it again sometime. You must have done it with other girls before."

"Never. Can we do this at my house next?"

"Sure. Does it have to be a sleepover or can we just do it.?"

"We can just do it, but a sleepover would be nice."

Sally then noticed the door was ajar.

After dressing, they went into the family room where her mom was. Her mom asked "Did you girls enjoy yourselves this morning?" Sally was sure the grin was because she peeked in while they were diddling. "I hope you come by more often."

"I would like to come tomorrow if that is okay." Her mom had a knowing smile, clearly letting the girls she knew what 'come tomorrow' meant.

After Tina left Sally timidly asked "Am I in trouble?"

"No, dear, what for?"

"You saw us misbehaving this morning."

"I saw you naked and enjoying yourselves. Is that what you mean?"

"Yes."

"As an adult, you can choose sexual activities and partners as you wish. Let me guess, you do not look at Tina romantically, right?"

"Heavens, No. I just did it to find out what doing it with another person was like."

"So, it was simple curiosity. And you were probably horny."

Embarrassed, Sally said "Yes."

"No reason to be embarrassed, we all get horny. What made you horny?"

"Promise not to tell?"

"Of course, it is a secret."

"All of the girls misbehaved last night."

"I assumed so; it is pretty normal for young adults to get rid of their horniness so they can sleep. Do you masturbate most nights?"

Again embarrassed, Sally said "Yes."

"See what I mean?" Her mom said with an understanding smile. "I do it pretty often, too. No big deal. You need to stop referring to it as 'misbehaving' it is normal human behavior. Did Tina make you particularly horny?"

Still embarrassed about talking about sex with her mom, but a bit more relaxed, she admitted "Yes, she did. We talked about the other girls doing it and it made us horny."

"Also, Tina is cute. She could make me horny." Her mom gave a light laugh to make the message sound like a cute comment.

"My horniness did play a role, but I wanted to know what it was like."

"What was it like?"

"I loved it!" She answered enthusiastically and then thought "That may have been a bit too honest."

"What did you like about it?"

"I liked watching her have sex. I liked her watching me. Seeing a woman have an orgasm was great! Of course, having her there when I completed was special."

"Of course, her body is nice, as is yours. Was it nice being naked sexually?"

"Yes, I love being naked. The sex makes it different."

"Any regrets?"

"None."

"And you have a date to do it tomorrow."

"Yes."

"No problem, right?"

"So, you are alright with it?"

"I think I have said that. The only issue I have is jealousy. When I was your age, I enjoyed getting off with my friends. I miss it."

"I guess it is not easy to find out if anyone your age is willing to do it. If not, you might get into the rumor mill for the wrong reason."

"As you said, exactly."

Sally was thinking "How did I get into this mess? She seems to be asking me to masturbate with her. I am not comfortable with incest, but if I do not agree, I will look like an ungrateful daughter." To her mom she said "I need to think."

"Oh!" She exclaimed "I am not asking to do it with you," she lied. "I enjoy talking about personal things with you, so if there is anything else, just ask. Tomorrow should be fun."

Mid-morning the next day Tina came over with her mom, Karen. Privately to Sally she said "I am not sure what to do. When I said I was going to see you my mom asked to tag along to meet your mother. I couldn't turn her down. Maybe once the moms start talking, we can excuse ourselves for some privacy."

Sally said "Yes, this could be dangerous. You figured out that my mom figured out what we did yesterday. I confirmed that she knows and is fine with it. She says she used to do it with her girlfriends. She likes the idea of our date. I am confused. Part of me is excited that my mom wants me to have a good time with you and the other part thinks it is creepy that she knows. Does your mom suspect?"

"She might think something is up. I was obviously braless, but that's understandable after an all-girl sleepover. Unfortunately, she gathered my dirty clothes and found my panties. She did not say anything, but she was clearly trying to put it together: sleepover with a late morning, no panties, and we plan a meet-up the following day. I think she wants to compare notes with your mom."

"Look, if both moms think we are doing things, and both are okay with that, it can be great. Let's see how it plays out. Your mom is probably sort of okay with it since she brought you over. In any case, my mom is not going to spill the beans until she figures out what your mom wants."

"You are probably right. You have calmed me down a lot. I am so horny now I could start rubbing any moment."

After everyone went through the introduction formalities and 30 minutes of small-talk, the girls excused themselves to Sally's room.

Now that they were alone, Karen said "I hate to ask an odd question as soon as we meet."

Betty answered "I may have a few questions as well. You first."

"Is there something odd that happened at the sleepover? Tina had seldom mentioned Sally before the sleepover and yesterday she stayed pretty late by sleepover standards and today she wants to hook-up again."

"Did you mean to use 'hook-up?'"

"That was just a figure of speech. It means nothing. I was not snooping, just collecting laundry, but she was not wearing panties. No bra, either. I expected her to be braless; she would not sleep in one, it was just girls, and she went straight home. I thought she would wear panties."

Betty had to consider what to say so Tina did not get in trouble with her parents. But this could be a great opportunity. "About the late morning, the girls did seem to 'hook-up' and talked in Sally's room for ages after the other girls left." Then a bit conspiratorially, "It was a girl's sleepover. In my day we did experiment some."

"Experiment, as in sexually? I guess we did, too, trying to understand our bodies, how to relate to boys. Things like comparing boobs, looking at private parts, kissing."

"Yes, like that. As you said, no one wore a bra under bed clothes and maybe they chose not to wear panties in curiosity. Maybe some touching."

"You think maybe each other?" She asked concerned.

"I doubt that. Maybe touching themselves. If they compared, they would be interested in technique. I guess my mind is wandering through the gutter this morning. Forgive me."

"Nothing to forgive. My mind went down some paths that were far more exotic. Even if they did some things, even sexual things, it is probably not harmful; it might even be good to satisfy her curiosity. Those were certainly innocent days. I am glad I am married and have enough experience to know my body pretty well. There's no going back, anyway."

Betty detected a direct invitation in that. "I had the same reminiscence yesterday watching the girls. Innocent, fun, play between friends."

Karen's eyes lit up as if she just had a thought "Today the innocence is gone," her eyes twinkled and she leaned forward "but it could still be fun. Right?"

"That's for sure. Not innocent, but fun."

With anticipation in her voice "Do you think the girls are having innocent fun right now?"

"My dirty mind thinks 'yes.' Too bad youth get all the fun."

"Are we both thinking that the girls should not have all the fun?"

Betty's excitement began to show in her voice. With a waiver, she said "I think so." She paused to ask "Are you up for a return to our youth?"

"I think I am. I certainly do not want the girls to catch us. Maybe they are just chatting. The only thing more embarrassing than getting caught with your pants down by your parents is getting caught by your kids."

"They have been pretty quiet. I am going to put my money on them being naked and exploring, maybe sexually." With a devious smile, she said "We can still have fun, even if they are not. As a cover story I could give you a tour of the house. If the kids see us coming out of the bedroom, it was part of the tour."

In the bedroom Betty took Karen's hands, looked into her eyes, and started laughing. Karen laughed to. Betty said "This was easier when we were young. I have no idea what to do. "I am curious. Can you take off your top?"

"What, no preliminary, just show you?"

Surprised Betty said "I barely know you. I am not going to kiss you."

Karen laughed "Oh, good. I don't want that either. Just goofing on you."

With a relaxed sigh she said, "That was mean, you got me."

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Karen said as she started unfastening buttons.

Betty unbuttoned her shirt, leaving it as the only thing covering her breasts. Karen thought this was a sexy look. Betty continued, "But you have to undress me." Smirking.

"Can I touch?" Betty nodded, shyly.

Karen responded with an interested smile. To emphasize her appreciation Betty's sexiness she slowly raised her hands and moved them under the shirt to cup Betty's B-sized breasts. They were slightly larger than her own B's, but not by much. They filled her hands nicely. Karen massaged Betty's breasts gently, feeling their gradual curves and how the nipples grew stiff to her touch. As she rubbed the nipples gently with her fingertips, she wanted the same.

Karen looked into Betty's eyes softly and said "Do mine."

Betty continued to return the eye contact and fondled Karen's tits. Her nipples were already hard as she squeezed them with her thumb and finger.

Betty was starting to wonder about herself. What started out as an experiment in seeing if she could get another woman to masturbate with her became something different. She was not expected to exchange touches, and when Karen asked, it seemed innocent enough, but the touching was highly sensual. She didn't ask as she lowered her mouth to Karen's nipple and ran her tongue across it. Surprised by her own actions, she slowly backed away.

Karen put her hands behind Betty's head and pulled her back. Karen suddenly released her hold and backed away, worried. "Oh no, sorry about that."

"No need for apologies. I got carried away. Your tits look so inviting and they are so smooth and firm to touch..."

"The kissing and sucking felt so good, I didn't want it to stop."

Betty surprised herself by saying "So, don't stop."

"It is so intimate."

"Just innocent experimentation." She said as she lowered herself back to do more sucking. Karen shifted under her and Betty realized she was removing the rest of her clothes. Now completely nude, Betty felt the unmistakable movements of Karen's masturbation. Betty repositioned herself so she could keep giving pleasure to Karen as Karen pleasured herself.

Karen started whimpering and moving her head slowly from side to side and finally, and quietly said "Oh, Yes! That's it! Yes!" She continued to touch herself lightly as she came back to earth.

Betty had been watching the lovely facial contortions as Karen came. When Karen opened her eyes and saw Betty looking at her softly, she gently pulled her face close and gave her a little kiss. Karen explained "Okay, kissing is more intimacy than I want, but you just cannot come without one. The biggest problem with masturbation is that I am always alone."

jimplx
jimplx
168 Followers
12