Sally and the Sailor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie came and sat directly next to me, and I felt his hand on my left knee, just below the hem of my denim overall leg. "The sort of things that my Navy superiors would disapprove of, that your father would definitely not approve of us doing together and things that would cause our mothers apoplexy. The sort of things we definitely could not do on a crowded Navy vessel or when our parents around, but the things we can do at times like now while were alone together. Things I want to do, things I dream about when I'm in bed at night at the base with only men around and I know you want to do too, Sally."

My heart raced as the handsome young sailor lowered his face into mine and we kissed. Our kissing was shallow at first, just on the lips but soon I felt Eddie's tongue inserted into my mouth, and we began to French-kiss.

I felt the passion both in my heart and in my pussy as we made out, Eddie and I lying back on the couch. I could feel Eddie's hands on my chest, feeling my small breasts through the fabric of my check shirt and overalls, my nipples hardening inside my bra. For my part, I ran my bare feet up and down Eddie's legs as we continued to kiss, and I could feel Eddie's masculine excitement against my thigh as our hands ran over each other.

Needing some breath, Eddie and I stopped kissing, and I reached up and playfully took Eddie's white hat, placing it on my own head and smoothing my blonde hair back from my face.

"Now can I join your ship?" I asked teasingly, fluttering the lashes on my blue eyes.

"Maybe. You look so cute with my hat on," said Eddie. "You're cute all over, from that beautiful blonde hair down to your dainty little bare feet."

I was a bit surprised. "My feet? You like my feet?"

"Oh for sure." Eddie grinned. "There's few things better than a pretty girl who is barefoot, and you Sally go around with bare feet most of the time."

I was shocked. "I've never heard of anyone liking a girls' feet before."

"Well, I like girls' feet, especially yours Sally." Eddie took my bare feet in his strong hands. "You can caress them." Eddie did just that to my soles, toes and arches, this having an immediate and positive effect upon my vagina. "You can kiss them." Eddie kissed first my left and then my right foot. "And you can suck on their toes."

Eddie put my little right pinky toe into his mouth and sucked on it, then my middle toe before moving to my left big toe. I giggled and twitched. "Eddie, that feels so good."

"It feels pretty good doing it," Eddie said, continuing to suck on my toes and fondle my bare feet in his masculine hands, my vagina getting wetter by the second. Soon my panties would be soaked right through the double cotton saddle.

Leaving my bare feet alone, Eddie and I went back to making out on his mother's couch, before he said, "Sally, you always look so cute in your overalls."

"My mom would disagree with you on that, she always wants me to wear skirts and dresses," I said.

"Your mother doesn't see you the same way as I do, which is a good thing," laughed Eddie. "But do you know what would make you look even better?"

I shook my head. "No."

"You out of your overalls."

I trembled with excitement as Eddie took hold of my left overall strap and undid it, before repeating the process with the left strap. I put in no resistance to Eddie as he removed the loose garment, leaving me barefoot wearing a check shirt and panties, Eddie's sailor hat still on my head. With me being such a little tease deliberately sitting in a position so that Eddie could see my underpants, me seeing from the bulge in Eddie's pants that he liked the white cotton of my pants.

"Now for your shirt, Sally," said Eddie, me trembling as he unbuttoned my check shirt and removed it leaving me with bare feet and wearing a white A-cup bra and matching white full brief panties.

Eddie and I kissed again, and his hands explored my skinny young body. I trembled as he fondled my small breasts through my bra, Eddie teasing my nipples through the cotton. Even better was when his hands went to my panties, and I felt his touch to the cheeks of my buttocks at the back, and him tracing the outline of my vagina through the cotton.

"It's not fair, I'm in my bra and my panties and you're still fully clothed," I said, putting a mock pout upon my face.

"Good point, I don't want to mess up my uniform so it's best it comes off," said Eddie. "And as I've been undressing you, it's only fair you do the same to me."

"If you insist, Eddie," I said, my hands eagerly going to work and taking off Eddie's shoes, socks, blue tie, white shirt and trousers, which I placed to one side, along with his hat which I took off my own head. Now Eddie was only wearing his underpants, and I looked in delight at Eddie's erection and his muscular frame and hairy chest.

Inside my own chest my own heart was racing. I had never had sex before, and could not believe I was about to finally lose my virginity. And not just with any guy, with a young man who had been my childhood best friend with whom I had found no end of mischief and who had grown into a dream of a young man so handsome both in and out of his Navy uniform.

Eddie and I lay on the couch together, kissing once more, me stroking his erection through his white underpants and Eddie's hands between my legs, stroking my vagina through my panty fabric. I then felt Eddie's hand move to the waistband of my white panties before sliding down into my underwear, his fingers stroking the blonde curls of pubic hair that grew over my female mound.

Taking his hand out of my pants, Eddie turned his attention to my small breasts. He again caressed them through my bra cups, before going to the back and fumbling with my bra clasp, a task he failed at before I said, "I think its best I do that." I reached behind myself and unclasped and removed my bra, leaving me bare breasted.

Eddie was impressed by the ease with which I took off my bra. "You make it look so easy, Sally."

"I'm a girl, I've got more experience," I said.

Eddie definitely liked my breasts, even though there wasn't much to see and his touch to them made me wetter still, tingling sensations going through my body as Eddie teased my hard nipples. He then said suggestively, "I don't think I'll have so many problems taking off your panties, Sally?"

"I'm sure you won't," I laughed.

I couldn't believe that a boy had hold of my panties and was taking them down, I was the only one who pulled my panties down when I was getting undressed or needed to sit on the toilet. But regardless of whether I could believe it or not, it was happening.

Down my spindly, skinny legs came my white cotton panties. I could see the creamy colored stains on my panty saddle caused by my vagina getting overly excited and I knew that Eddie could see this too, which made me feel even sexier that he could see something so private.

Soon my lowered panties were down around my ankles and my bare feet, and Eddie removed them altogether, placing them with my overalls, shirt and bra. Now I was completely naked, and poor Eddie didn't know which part of me to look at, my triangle of blonde pubic hair at the front or the cheeks of my bare bottom at the back.

I however knew exactly what I wanted to see, and achieved this by pulling down and then removing Eddie's underpants, freeing his erection. I stared at Eddie's large, hard, throbbing penis, his testicles and his dark brown pubic hair which contrasted with my blonde pubic hair. I wasn't sure how such a large penis was going to fit inside my tight, young, virginal vagina but given vaginas could obviously expand to allow babies into the world (obviously not that I had a baby) I was sure my vagina would stretch enough to allow Eddie's cock to go up there.

Eddie sat naked on the couch and I sat on his knee facing him and took hold of his penis. Although inexperienced at sex thought he would like it if I teased it and his balls with my hands, so I did just this, much to the delight of my lover. I masturbated Eddie harder and harder, moving my nubile young hand up and down his throbbing manhood.

While I was doing this, Eddie's own hands were by no means idle, in fact they were quite busy. I could see Eddie enjoying the sight of my vagina, and soon the fingers of his left hands were in my pussy, stroking my pubic hair, traversing my slim, tight pink vaginal lips and sometimes going deeper up my sticky vulva, teasing my clitoris with his index finger. Every time Eddie touched me there I would feel the toes on my bare feet clench and unclench.

Eddie's right hand was around the back, fondling my bare bottom, his fingers sometimes going between my buttocks and getting close to my rear opening. Eddie's finger never lingered directly upon my anus, but he would brush against it teasingly.

I could not believe that a young man was touching my vaginal and my anal areas while I masturbated him, but unless I was in some very vivid dream I was. I felt nervous and excited in equal measures as Eddie took his hands away from my genitals and I stopped masturbating him. We both knew what was coming next.

I lay back on the couch and spread my legs wide - very wide - showing off my vagina and my anus to Eddie and to allow him easy access to mount me. I could see that he liked the look of my pussy, and that he could see my anus, a place obviously more private than my vulva, excited me all the more.

Then I paused. It was five days since I finished having the monthly thing, and while I knew that the two weeks between one period and the start of the next was the time a woman was most likely to fall pregnant, there was always that outside chance that this encounter might result in me becoming a girl in trouble sooner rather than later. Mother would just love that.

Eddie seemed to read my mind. "Sally, you look a bit nervous. Are you worried that we might give your mother a really big surprise?"

I didn't want to be a kill-joy, but I nodded. "I don't want to get pregnant."

"I think you can relax Sally, we all know babies are delivered by storks or found in cabbage patches." Eddie laughed at his joke, then reached for his bag, removing a condom from one of the pockets. "Some of the older guys on the ships and at the base warned us younger guys that girls often find it hard to resist men in uniform, and these might come in handy if you want to avoid having to get married or an unpleasant and embarrassing trip to the medical infirmary if things go wrong. So as long as we use this, we don't have to worry about our parents having an unexpected grandchild."

Eddie then paused. "I never dreamed though that the first girl to like me in my uniform would be you Sally, but I'm really glad. I've always thought you so pretty, but thought you would only ever want to be friends."

I was so relieved that Eddie had things under control, and watched with my legs still wide apart as he fitted the condom onto his penis, then moved on top of me into position. My heart raced as I felt Eddie's penis pushing against my vagina, and I gasped as he pushed up into my tight wet pussy, his condom-covered cock lubricated by my female excitement.

Eddie stopped as I got acclimatized to having a penis up inside my vagina for the first time before he pushed deeper into me, causing me to gasp and my bare toes to clench. Eddie then pulled back before pushing hard into me again.

Eddie and I soon worked into a good rhythm as we screwed on the couch, whenever Eddie pushed into me I would push my vagina forward which increased the pleasure for both of us. Other times Eddie would grind deep inside my pussy, and I would writhe my bottom around. My clitoris sent waves of pure pleasure through my body and my nipples tingled.

The missionary position allowed Eddie and I to kiss and we did so deeply and with passion, our tongues intertwining. When we were pressed up against each other, I could feel the hair on Eddie's masculine chest tickling my tiny breasts and nipples.

Often growing up I had sometimes lamented being born a girl being such an ardent tomboy. At school I lamented I was stuck doing dumb old boring typing with the other girls while the boys did metalwork and woodwork. I was always in trouble for doing unladylike things like climbing trees. And when I started having my periods, I most definitely wished that I was a boy when I struggled with bad menstrual cramps every month. But now, with my legs wide apart and a handsome sailor - the boy who had been my best friend growing up - having sex with me for the first time, I was definitely glad I was born female. I had masturbated in the past, but the pure pleasure of sex was something else again. Was it this good for all girls?

I couldn't be sure how long Eddie and I were locked together in intercourse. I think about four different songs came on the radio, but I wasn't really listening. And I definitely wasn't watching the clock.

However, as much pleasure as making love gave me, nothing prepared me for my orgasm. I squealed in delight, my bare toes clenched tight and my petite little teenage body went rigid as my clitoris sent my climax through my vagina and into my rectum, the muscles in my anus contracting. I screamed as a rush of sticky liquid with a distinct musty female smell emerged from my vagina, soaking Eddie's groin.

I don't think Eddie noticed. His own handsome face was contorted and he was breathing heavily. My theory was proved correct as Eddie withdrew from me and I saw the tip of the condom filled with his sticky white semen. Lucky all that didn't spray up into my uterus and possibly find one of my ova.

Eddie and I sat sweating and recovering our breaths. He removed the condom and tied a knot in it, and I leaped my nubile little teenage body onto his lap, my vagina resting against Eddie's thigh. Eddie kissed me, and pushed my strands of blonde hair back from my perspiration soaked face.

"I'm guessing that's not how you expected today to turn out?" Eddie asked me, as I rubbed my bare feet against his calf.

"That's for sure," I said. "I should get sick more often."

"Well, if you get the mumps or chicken pox, send an urgent telegram to me care of the US Navy," said Eddie. "I'll jump overboard and swim all the way back to Norfolk."

Eddie and I laughed, and I wiped some of the perspiration from his forehead. "You're all sweaty."

"So are you Sally," said Eddie. "But you know there's something perfect for that? It's called a shower."

I eagerly followed Eddie into the bathroom, and even though we had just had sex on his parents' couch, could not believe we were showering together. It was so much fun, we kissed and caressed under the warm water, Eddie clearly liking seeing my pubic hair covered in suds and bubbles as I washed my pussy. I was just as impressed at the sight of Eddie washing the residual semen from his cock.

Drying off and dressing, Eddie and I removed any evidence of our secret fun this afternoon and we parted with a kiss and a hug, promising we would catch up more during the few days of Eddie's leave. Returning home, almost dancing the way there on my bare feet given how much fun I had had, I quickly finished cleaning the last of the windows, and was sweeping the porch just as Mom pulled into the garage, parked the car and walked to our front door.

"There's something different about you Sally," Mom said as she passed by me. "You look like you've just had a shower."

I feigned ignorance and innocence. "Shower? No, I haven't had a shower, why would I take a shower in the middle of the afternoon?"

Mom looked at me suspiciously. "If you've used all the hot water Sally, I'll tan your backside for you with a hairbrush, young lady. Don't think you're too old for corporal punishment."

"Mom, I swear I haven't taken a shower. Go and check the bathroom if you don't believe me. It's all dry."

Mom clearly did not believe me, and went inside mumbling and grumbling. I laughed as I resumed sweeping. If only Mom knew what had really gone on this fine and sunny summer afternoon ...

*

While Mom criticized me for many things, the one thing she could never criticize me for was being promiscuous. True, I had sex before marriage which was a big taboo, but only with one young man, the man who upon the end of the war became my husband - Eddie Evans.

On the day after we had sex - a Friday - Eddie and I were completing garden chores to help our respective mothers, and we kept making eyes at each other all day. Close to evening we managed to sneak away, and I let Eddie put his hands in a place no young lady should ever let a young man put his hands - into my underwear, to let him have a fumble around inside my panties. For my part, I learned to do something new with my mouth that was most definitely unladylike.

Saturday night saw Eddie and I sneak away under the lie of spending time with our friends but going to the movies. It was a Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy picture several years old but enjoyable enough and somehow appropriate. I had to escape my mother's many questions to get out that Saturday night, and her name was obviously Jeanette, while the handsome sailor who I sat in the cinema holding hands with was called Eddie.

Eddie and I wrote all the time he was away for the war, and romance blossomed leading to our marriage at the end of the war. I think Mom was very happy to see me wearing a white dress given my reluctance to wear girls' clothes as a little girl. I'm not sure if our parents were too thrilled about the marriage given Eddie and I got ourselves into no end of trouble as children, but they soon seemed to warm to it and we were obviously older and more mature now, working and wanting to start a family.

The year 1947 saw the arrival of our daughter Roberta, our second daughter Debbie a year later in 1948. Mostly the girls would behave like normal girls, other times they definitely had the tomboy streak of their mother. I don't think Mom was overly thrilled by her granddaughters acting tomboyish, but at least it wasn't all the time like with me.

However, Mom really got the last laugh over me when our son Grant arrived into the world in 1950. Eddie and I could only watch aghast as our son got older and insisted on playing dolls and dress ups with his sisters and female cousins, and resisted attempts by myself and Eddie to get our son to play football and baseball, play soldiers or Cowboys and Indians with other boys. My young son always insisted his favorite color was pink, despite the attempts of my husband and I to convince him that pink was for girls.

I don't think Mom was very pleased about her grandson going into her closet and playing dress ups with her clothes while she was babysitting him, or him going up to her friends and telling them how fabulous their flowery dresses looked and how he wished he was allowed to wear dresses and skirts like his mother and sisters. However, given my tomboy antics growing up, I think she put aside the personal embarrassment of a girly grandson and took pleasure in the far greater discomfort it caused her black sheep tomboy daughter and her son-in-law who was the daughter's partner in crime growing up.

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT

12