Sally is the hit of the Party

Story Info
Sally spreads cheer and more at the party.
2.4k words
4.47
7.6k
8
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This year a friend invited me and my wife to a Halloween party. This friend lets call him Frank knows about my crossdressing and said it would be funny if a came as a woman. My wife Sue thought maybe we could go as office workers she being the boss and me as his secretary. I said no but I think we should go as doctor and nurse. Sue loved this idea and said she is going to get all we need to make it a great costume.

We had a couple of weeks to get things ready. Here and there I seen things Sue has bought for it like scrubs, sexy nurse outfit. tights and white 6-inch pumps. As it got closer to the party more stuff showed up. Sue was really putting her heart and soul into these costumes. The day of the party she laid out our costumes on the bed and told me to get in the shower and make sure I shaved every hair off my body. I shaved the usual legs, back, chest shoulders, arms, underarms, and my ass including the taint oh and don't forget the balls and shaft. When I got out, I went to the sink and shaved my face as close as possible. In the bedroom Sue had everything laid out in the order I was to put them on. But first Sue called me over to her side of the bed. She had bright red nail polish ready to paint my toenails. This is going to look good peeking out of those open toe pumps. I waited for the polish to dry then put on the white suspender tights she got for me. Sue then help me glue my breast forms on. Its takes two people because they're size G and are heavy one person as to hold them in place while the other applies the glue and smooths the edges out. Once they were on securely I but on the red lacy bra. I slip on the sexy nurses uniform then sat down at the makeup table. Sue had put on a pair of nude silky pantyhose and her scrubs. Sue said let me do your makeup your good but I'm better and we want the best tonight. Sue finish putting on my makeup and I have to say I look amazing if you didn't know you would of thought I was a woman. Sue then pulled out a package of fake nail they were bright red to match my toenails she applied them and said there you go I know you couldn't have gotten dress with them on. Sue did her makeup trying to look more male which was imposable. Sue then put my wig on which was a long red hair one then affixed my little nurse cap to it. Sue finish by putting on her surgeon hat on and slipping a green pair of crocs on matching her scrubs. I slip my open toe pumps on and grab the little medical bag Sue has gotten me.

Sue had to drive because I couldn't without slipping my shoes off. We arrived and was greeted by Frank and his wife Amy. Frank looked at me and said you look amazing and if I didn't know better I would fuck you. Amy smack him and said what. Frank quickly added if I wasn't married. Amy said that's better but then I always wanted to bag me a doctor. Sue looked at her and said well tonight might be your lucky night and gave her a peck on the cheek. We went in and started to mingle with the other guest. Frank pulled me over to meet someone Sally this is Henry he works with me. Henry took my hand and kiss the back of it. Henry did you ever have a nurse this good looking. No, I always get the old ugly ones. Frank then said I want Sally to meet everyone so people know I have a hot sexy friend. Frank took me around meeting most of the guest I knew some but nobody knew who I was. People even asked Sue if I didn't come. She just said I was running late and would get there sometime later.

This one guy came over and asked if I would check him out that he felt hot but it might be because he was so close to me. I thought let me play this up. I went into my bag and pulled out a stethoscope and put it to his chest. I said everything seems okay and that it was just from my hotness being to close to him. That started every guy coming over with all kind of ailments. Having fun and playing around I would rub and touch them sexually trying to give them a boner that they would have to explain to their wives.

Frank came over saying he had a problem with not being able to get it up. I said oh let's check this out I put the stethoscope to his chest. you have a good heartbeat let's check out down there pointing to his crotch. Everyone was watching us. I put the stethoscope to his crotch and said I can't get a beat. We are going to have to get closer, I think. I undid his costume fly and pulled his cock out in front of everyone. I put the stethoscope right on his cock which was growing by the second. There's the problem no cock beat I think I'm going to have to give you mouth to cock resuscitation. I put my mouth up to his cock and lick the tip Frank gave out a moan. Amy said I can't believe this and grab Sue by the arm we are going to get it on. Sue just shrugged her shoulder and said I guess I'm going to get it on with Amy. I continue to lick Franks penis head. I started to work up and down his shaft. Stopping to suck his balls in my mouth then working my way back up. When I reached the tip, I slip my lips over it and took it in as far as I could. I was sliding it in and out while one hand was rubbing and twisting his shaft while the other was cupping his balls. Frank didn't last too long before he yelled out oh my god, I'm cumming in Sally's mouth. I sallow every last drop of his cum. I stood back up with every guy saying they were next.

I told them that I would do every one of them that had their wife's permission. Henry came up with his wife saying she said it was okay. I looked at her and she just nodded. Okay Henry how do you want to do this. I really like to bury my cock in you. Before we do this, you need to know I have a cock too. We all know Frank informed us all before you got here. Really, I got to have a talk with him later for now let's get you balls deep in my ass. I remove his pants and sucked him hard. Luckily Sue had thought of putting a rather large bottle of lube in my bag. I lubed his cock well and then lubed up my ass. Henry bent me over the sofa arm while lining his cock up with my ass. He started pushing it in working it slowly until the head pop in. His pace picked up and I was really loving it when one of the guys I didn't know stuck his cock in my face. I looked up to see his wife nodding her head while bringing her phone up to video it. I open my mouth and, in his cock went. I was trying to work my tongue around his shaft but he just wanted to pump my mouth. Henry was really working my ass he would speed up then slow down. He worked one side then the other making sure he hit the top and bottom. The guy in my mouth left loose a huge load it was hard for me to swallow it all it was a lot and kept coming. By this time, I could tell Henry was close, so I bared down on his cock with my ass. This did it Henry came deep in my ass.

So, I had three loads in me and thought I was done but I was mistaken Frank came in the room stating that everyone here wanted and were going to fuck me. I said well if you want me to fuck like a bitch you're going to fuck me like a bitch and headed for his bedroom. I got into the bedroom just as Amy and Sue were finishing up. I told them that I needed the room, so they got up and left but not before Sue said have fun and don't get pregnant, I don't want no asshole babies.

I got on the bed spreading my legs when Dave walks in dropping his pants. So, you want to get fuck like a bitch no problem there. He got between my legs with his cock searching for my asshole. When he found it, he went right to work fucking as hard as he could. He told me you know I'm going to tell everyone you know that you're a sissy bitch. I said then I can just be myself and dress up all the time. He kept fucking for all he was worth. He grunted and yelled I'm cumming in your sissy ass. When he finished I told him you know I'm going to tell everyone you know at you get off on fucking sissy ass. He got off the bed pulling his pants up and said fuck you. I said you just did and you're not to go at it. By the end of the night I was fucked by most of the men at the party.

The last guy just finish in my ass when Sue and Amy came in the room. Sue said don't think done yet you got me and Amy to do. Is Frank okay with me doing Amy. Amy responded with fuck Frank he got to cum in you so he can deal with you cumming in me. Amy continue with shut up and prepare to be ridden. Sue climbed onto the bed and sat on my face. Her pantyhose crotch was soaked with her juices. I started to suck her pussy lips though her pantyhose. Amy climbed on top of me with her wet pussy sliding over my cock. My cock slip right into her wet pussy. Amy slowly rose up and down on my shaft while Sue rock back and forth against my mouth. I had to bury my tongue in my wife's cunt so I reached up grabbed her pantyhose and ripped them. Now with my tongue in her cunt as far as I could get it in, she really started to buck back and forth on my face. Amy was rising till the head of my cock was just about out of her pussy then lower herself back down on it. I couldn't believe these two smoking hot women were fucking me together. Just then i felt something enter my ass. Henry came in the room and shoved a foot long dildo up my ass. Henry said I thought you would like having your ass filled too. I couldn't speak even if my wife wasn't trying to suffocate me with her pussy covering my mouth and nose. I was so into it when my ass was filled it sent me almost into convulsion. I grabbed Amy hips and pulled her down on to my dick and shot my load as deep as I could into her pussy. Sue started to quiver and orgasm all over my face.

Amy said that dildo up your ass really sent you over the edge didn't it. I said I'm not going to lie I was fighting not to cum since you climbed on top of me but when that dildo went up my ass the there was no stopping it. Amy said good leave it in because Sue and I are going to switch places. Amy and Sue switched place and I was rocking hard on that dildo while eating my own cum out of Amy and Sue bouncing up and down on my dick. After about 35 minutes of this Amy squirted all over my face. I didn't know Amy was a squirter if I had I would of made sure to be ready to swallow it all but it was all over my face. Sue was picking up the pace, so I knew she was going to orgasm which got me to cum. We orgasm together.

We got all cleaned up and dressed again and went back out to the party. The party was dying out people were starting to leave. Frank came over to us and told me I was the hit of the party. Sally you are going to be the first person on the invite list for now on. But you always have to come as Sally. Before I could answer Sue said Sally would love that and I think Sally is going to be full time for now on. I look at Sue are you saying no more being a male. Honey you're a much better slut than a stud so yes you are Sally full time for now on. I think first you are going to get another job like a secretary or maid. When we get home all your male clothes are getting thrown away it nothing but dresses and skirts for you now. My head was spinning I couldn't believe my dream was coming true.

Sue then explained that I was now a woman, and my dick didn't exist anymore. The only pleasure I am going to get is through my ass. Sue then explained that she still needed a cock in her and she was going to still get it just not from me. She asked if I could live with that. I told her I could as long as we were still together. Sue said we'll always be together we even might get fucked together. Just think you could be getting fuck while your head is under me being fucked doggie style. You could be licking his cock and my pussy at the same time.

Sue then started looking for how I could get breast implants and have my balls removed since I didn't need them anymore. She found a web site that you could order estrogen and got me the strongest dose that she could get. This is how Sally began her new life.