Sally's Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Sally continues as wife, mother, prostitute and party girl.
3.7k words
3.95
9.3k
14
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Dave. In 1979 I was a Senior in university majoring in computer engineering. My wife, Sally and her daughter and I lived in married student housing, normally available to grad students but our case was a little unique. My university was a long way from Sally's home and her ex-husband. Yes, old story she'd married early and he was abusive and cheated on her. She dumped him and met me. Love at first sight.

A couple of things became obvious in our first year of marriage. We both loved sex. And I had a kink that involved Sally with other men.

Sally worked as a waitress at a restaurant just outside of town. On her way back to our apartment one morning after work, a student named Rob had approached her and asked her if she was available to sell him sexual favors.

This shocking request seemed to be related to the place where she worked which had a reputation for supplying girls to athletes and alumni on weekends.

Sally didn't work weekends.

Until she did.

Sally worked that Friday and Saturday night as a party girl. She was paid to have sex with several men and boys.

Things changed after that weekend.

****

I came from class early on Monday and let myself into our apartment. As soon as I opened the door, I heard the regular squeaking our mattress made when we were having sex.

My pulse quickened. Sally was with someone. I tip toed to the bedroom door and opened it a crack. Sally had her legs on Rob's shoulders as he pumped her as hard as he could. Sally moaned loudly. She came hard. Then Rob stiffened, pushing his cock deeper as he came.

I hoped he was wearing a condom. Then I thought about the jizz pouring out of her pussy when he pulled out and nearly came in my pants.

Rob rolled off of her. Sally looked up, faintly embarrassed. "Hi honey."

I backed out of the doorway to give them time to get dressed.

Rob popped out of the bedroom looking embarrassed and still zipping up his pants. Sally followed, wearing her short silk robe.

"Rob stopped me in the parking lot again. He offered me fifty bucks for a fuck in our apartment. Was that all right?"

"Yes, that's fine. How are you, Rob?"

The jock blushed. "Fine. You?"

"All good." I sat down on the couch, my erection making it hard to stand upright.

Rob turned to face both of us. "If you're not going to be working at Elwood's I know a couple of guys who would like to use your services. Are you interested?"

Sally didn't look at me, but she squeezed my hand. "OK. But they need to make appointments."

The idea of her selling herself again excited me in a way that's hard to describe. I wanted to watch her, like I'd just watched her with Rob. I loved seeing her cum.

"You could come up to my place. Most of the guys hang out there."

"I don't want a scene like Elwood's. One at a time is fine. Groups are tiring and not as much fun." Sally sat next to me and grabbed my hand. "You don't mind me working out of the apartment, do you honey?"

"We need to be discreet. This can't be a 'call Sally for a good time' thing." I said.

"That's right. I don't want to get in trouble with Elwood. He's intimidating." Sally shivered though it seemed more excitement than fear."

"And it's fifty each. I'm not doing this just for fun," Sally blushed and rubbed her legs together. A gob of cum had slid down her leg onto the couch. Guess she'd forgot the condom, again, with Rob.

"Not everyone has that kind of money available." Rob protested.

"And not everyone is getting laid. I'm not a charity." Sally crossed her arms. "And..." She stuck out a hand.

Rob looked down, ruefully and dug into his pocket where he pulled out three twenties and a ten. "You're worth it. Thanks Sally. I'll pass the word."

"OK."

Rob left.

****

We got a call during dinner that night. Or I should say Sally got a call.

"Sure, I'm available. What time can you be here?... Good. I'll see you at 6:30." Sally watched me as she made her date. I smiled but I didn't say anything. She hung up the phone, "Looks like I'm open for business."

"Looks like."

"I have to get ready. He'll be here in fifteen minutes."

"OK." I cleared the dinner dishes and sheparded Ally into her bedroom where I moved the TV. "Don't forget the condom this time..."

Sally blushed. "Sorry... I'll remember."

She walked over to me, her short silk robe tented over her nipples. She already smelled of sex. I reached out and cupped one silk covered breast. She quivered. "I can send him away..."

I bit my lip. Jealousy nipped at my tail but watching her moaning while she got plowed sent shivers up my spine. "N...n...n...no. We can have sex afterwards."

We kissed hard and fast. My erection strained my jeans as I rubbed against her nearly bare belly. In less than ten minutes someone else would be doing to her what I wanted to do right now. And I would get to watch.

"Ohhhh," I moaned into her ear. "This is so fucking dirty... I want to watch him sink his cock into you."

Sally pushed away from me. "You have to keep Ally from seeing this. That's your job while I do my job."

I fought the disappointment. "OK. You're right. Will you take him to our bedroom?"

"Yes. Maybe. Maybe I'll have him fuck me on the couch. I'll dim the lights. Maybe you can see from the door of Ally's room." She bit her lip. "I need to get ready."

"You seem pretty ready right now."

"This isn't easy for me." Sally frowned. "I don't think I'd do this if we didn't need the money. And if we weren't getting out of here by summer. My reputation is trash around here by now."

"I'm sorry... You can stop..."

"Yeah, I could..."

There was a knock at the door.

"But not tonight," she pushed me into Ally's room before she went to the door.

*****

"Hi," I opened the door to a well-built boy about twenty years old, tall and solid. "C'mon in. I don't believe we've met. I'm Sally."

"Hi Sally. I'm Steve, a friend of Rob's. I hope this is alright..."

"Have you got something for me?"

"Yeah," Steve dug into his pocket and pulled out some bills. "Rob said fifty?"

"That's fine." I put the money in my robe pocket. "What do you feel like doing tonight?" I put my hands on his chest. The solid muscle trembled. He was excited. I started undoing his shirt.

"Ah... uhhh..."

I slipped my hands inside his shirt and thumbed his nipples. He moaned and trembled. "You like that?"

"Yes.... Can I touch you?"

I placed his hands on my breasts while I undid his belt and his pants. His thumbs pushed at my nipples and my pussy got hot. I might not like being a whore, but I was a slut. I began to get eager for his cock.

I pushed down his pants and his underwear. His cock popped free; stiff, and springy. I knelt down and sucked it into my mouth. He moaned loudly and dug his fingers into my hair.

"Oh gawd..." He spurted into my throat after only a couple of strokes. He held me so I couldn't pull away. I had to suck and swallow. He didn't soften appreciably. I kept licking and sucking until he was reasonably hard again. I wanted this cock in my pussy.

I sat back and let his cock head pop out of my mouth.

"Oh fuck... That was amazing," he gasped.

I pulled a condom out of my dressing gown and slipped it onto his cock. "Time to fuck me."

I dropped my robe and walked to the couch. Dave would see everything. I shivered. I felt so naughty, fucking another guy in front of my husband. And naughty makes me hot.

I laid down on the couch and spread my legs. Steve kicked off his jeans and took the spot between my legs with his cock pointed at my pussy. First, he leaned in and kissed me, then he sucked on my breasts until I was thrusting and moaning. Finally, he slid his cock in my hot wet pussy.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned. My orgasm built immediately. I wanted the release, but I didn't want it to come too soon.

Steve stroked in and out, pushing my legs back to get his fullest access. He plunged in deep, and my pussy clenched around him. I dug my nails into his ass cheeks and moaned. "C'mon fuck me harder."

He tried but the couch didn't have the room for more energetic activity. "Get up," I pushed him away and rolled off. Dave's eye glinted in the slit on Ally's door where it wasn't quite closed. I blew him a kiss and bent over the couch arm. He would get a great view of my ass with a strange cock buried in my pussy.

"C'mon," I whispered at Steve. "Get your cock in me."

"OK." Steve pushed my legs apart so he could get closer. His cock pushed against my asshole, and I tensed. I wasn't ready for ass fucking.

"That's not on the menu. You need to look lower."

Steve grunted and slid his cock into my still wet pussy. As soon as he entered, I started twitching. He pumped faster and harder, his hands on my hips, his fingers digging into my flesh, and I moaned. I hoped the TV would block out my sounds to Ally's ears. She didn't need to hear her mother have a screaming orgasm.

Then I came. And I came hard. The world shifted for me. I could feel Steve's cock pulsing, but the condom caught his streamers of cum. That would please Dave. I wouldn't be dripping anything but pussy juice after Steve left.

Our orgasms seemed to last forever before Steve collapsed on my back. I heaved him up as his cock slipped out of my pussy. "That's enough." I said.

"Yeah. You're great. We need to do this again." He pulled his pants on .

"Sure, give me a call." As I slipped my robe on, I wondered if I really did want to continue doing this. My hands found the hundred and twenty dollars I'd earned today in my robe pocket. The money made it easier to do this. Dave's acceptance made it possible. If he didn't accept it...?

"Well, maybe we can go get dinner or something." He looked up at me as he tied his shoe.

I cinched my robe tighter. I felt naked now and not very sexy. "I'm married. I have a kid. I'm just doing this because I need money for my little girl."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I thought you were having fun... You're the sexiest girl I've ever been with."

"Thank you. But you need to go."

"Can I still call you?"

I pushed him to the door. Tears were welling in my eyes. "Yes." I closed the door after him and locked it.

The tears turned into sobs. "I can't do this."

Dave was there holding me in his arms as I sobbed.

****

I kissed her. My cock was so hard and she was so sexy, naked under her robe and freshly fucked, I couldn't help myself and neither could she. In a moment I had her bent over the couch and my pants were by my knees as I pushed my steel hard erection into her dripping pussy.

She pushed back hard. "Fuck me David, fuck me."

I did what I could, ramming my cock into her silky, wet hole. Feeling her tremble and clench around my dick until I thought it would explode.

Then the phone rang.

Without missing a beat she picked up the receiver and breathed into the phone, "Hello?"

I couldn't hear the other part of the conversation, but I could hear her responses.

"..." (phone voice).

"Sure, I'm available tonight."

"..."

"Uh.... Uhhh...." She moaned as her orgasm hit her. "Give me half an hour..."

"...."

She moaned loudly as she hung up the receiver.

"Oh gawd... Fuck me harder..."

I dug my fingers into her hair. "Another...customer... tonight...?"

"Yesssss," her breath exploded as I rammed her deeper and harder.

"Are you sure...."

"Yes, yes. Right now... I'm cumming..."

And I blasted my load into her pussy as she spasmed. As the tremors shook through us I pulled her up so I could feel her breasts and kiss her. "One more time tonight?"

"I guess so. Are you going to fuck me afterwards?"

"If you'll let me."

"Oh shit I need to get ready for this next guy. I think I want the bed this time. I'm starting to get sore." She slithered out from under my hands. Then the phone rang again.

She looked at me.

I shrugged. Her business. It was up to her.

She answered the phone. "Hello?"

"..."

"Tonight? I'm busy right now."

"..."

"You have to make it worth my while. I'm tired. Been a long day."

"..."

"Double?" Sally sighed. "Sure. You can come over in about an hour."

She hung up the phone, looked at me and shrugged. "He really wanted to come over tonight."

"Maybe we don't want to do this every night?" I said.

"Maybe not." Sally rubbed her legs together as looked at me with sad eyes.

"But tonight's OK," I said.

She smiled and hurried to the bathroom.

******

Sally:

I took a quick shower to wash off the smell of sex. The last week had made me admit I was the slut and whore my first husband had accused me of being. How he knew what was inside of me I'd never know.

Maybe I should be mad at Dave for being such a pervert.

What sort of man enjoys his wife screwing other men? Not just enjoy it but turns into a porn star himself. We always had a lot of sex but since I went to 'work', Dave and I have had this crazy monkey sex a least twice a day. Despite my best intentions little Ally was going to have a clear idea what adult behavior looked and sounded like.

And I guess I'm a pervert who enjoys sex with other men because it's fun and it makes my husband horny enough to fuck me three times a day.

I was still drying my hair when there was a knock on the door. I hoped Dave didn't answer. I threw my robe on and hurried into the living room.

Alex, the tall red-headed buddy of Rob, came in when I opened the door.

"You were in the middle of getting laid when I called, weren't you?"

I blushed and smiled at him. "Yes..."

He bent down and kissed me slowly and thoroughly. I began to understand why prostitutes don't kiss. He made this very personal.

I enjoyed his kiss and his hard body pressed up against mine. My inner slut clawed at my wet pussy. He'd taken me up against the wall on Friday night with my legs wrapped around his waist while he pounded his cock into me. The memory lit a hot fire within me. I'd never had such wild sex before. When we broke the kiss I pulled him by the hand.

"Bedroom. Now."

He followed me tamely into my bedroom. I tugged at his belt and slid his pants off of his fully engorged erection. He pulled the shirt over his head. I took his cock in both hands and licked the tip of it. He moaned and pushed his pants off of his ankles.

I let his big cock slip into my mouth. It felt like the tip was all I could take, but I sucked and licked and nipped at the sensitive flesh in my mouth until it started throbbing. Then I let it slide out, dripping with my saliva.

Alex looked shocked. I pushed him towards the bed where he sat down and laid on his back. I dropped my robe on the floor and straddled him, pinning his cock against his belly as I kissed him again. Our tongues danced.

He lifted my hips up until his cock could slid into my pussy. When I felt the tip in position, I drove myself down on his cock and cried out in his mouth. I began to cum before we even started to fuck.

I leaned back in order to get a deeper penetration. He sucked one of my nipples into his mouth and worked the other with tender fingers while I rode him hard. I gripped him with my pussy and dug my fingernails into his chest as the orgasm swept over me. I realized when his cock spewed hot streamers of cum that I'd forgotten the condom again. I looked up

Dave was watching me through the doorway and I blushed with Alex's cock slowly wilting inside of me.

I rolled off of him and sat on the edge of the bed, while I wiped at my pussy. I checked the alarm clock. I had another date scheduled in less than ten minutes.

"C'mon. I've got another date coming."

He rolled out of bed and pulled on his jeans. He dug his hand in a pocket and pulled out a roll of bills. "That was crazy good."

He was still pulling on his shirt as I pushed him towards the door. I ran to the bathroom to do a quick wash and barely got rid of the massive load of cum he'd left when there was a knock at the door.

Dave wasn't going to answer so I cinched my robe tight and brushed my hair with my hands into some sort of order. I looked like a fresh fucked whore. I plastered a smile on my face when I opened the door to greet my customer.

The man at the door wasn't who I expected. He was tall and fit looking with silver hair and a suit. He really looked out of place in a college apartment complex.

"Elwood," I said. I backed up and let him into the apartment.

"Sally. I hear you've been busy."

"I... uh..." Elwood owned the diner where I worked during the day, and the nightclub where I'd worked as a party girl the previous weekend. Rumor had it he controlled access to all the working girls in the area. You worked for him, or you didn't work.

I hadn't made that deal.

"It's OK. I know you're new to the business."

"I really don't intend to be a whore. This was just a naughty game..."

"That happens a lot. But there are rules for a reason. You can work exclusively from the club on the weekends, or you can get out of town."

"But Dave has to..." I stammered to a halt. Dave had to finish his semester. We'd already decided I couldn't do weekends like last weekend. It was too much. Even the evening of sex I'd just had was a strain. Dave and I barely had time to talk, and I liked getting all the attention from the boys.

I liked the sex.

Dave was behind me. "Babe you can go to your sister's house. I'll come and get you when I have a job and know where we're moving to. It's all good. Or you can work weekends. Whatever you want."

Elwood took a roll of cash out of his pocket and stuffed it in my dressing gown pocket. "You were told you would be paid double for a special client tonight. I keep my agreements. I'll see you Friday night. Or I won't see you again."

He turned and left.

****

I graduated college three months later and got a job in another city, in another state. I'd like to say that Sally had turned down Elwood. In hindsight getting caught up with a pimp was messy and bad business, though as pimps go, I suspect Elwood was a decent guy. He paid Sally for her weekends. She made good money and had a lot of different men.

It changed her some. She liked the sex and she learned to not get caught up in social conventions. It changed me some. I loved making love to her, and I loved watching her fuck.

The whole experience made us better. She knew she could trust me with her soul. She never had to hide anything from me, and she didn't. And I knew I could trust her to come back to me.

She had offers, either saviors or pimps, and she rejected them all. And she told me about them. She would have quit if Elwood hadn't threatened her, but in the end we were good.

She enjoyed the sex most of the time. Elwood discouraged misbehaving at his club and some of the boys or men that frequented the place were boring lovers but generally it was fun.

She never kept track of how many customers she had but I did. I had a running total by the time we moved out.

One hundred and eighty-two, including the train the hockey team paid to run on her the last day at work.

"I'm never doing this again," Sally groaned when she got home Monday morning after the goodbye gangbang by Rob and his teammates. "You and me and that's it. I am so sore right now; I can't even give you your due."

"That's alright, sweetheart. We're out of here on Wednesday and we've got enough money to move and get set up and wait for my first check. It's going to be good."

"I mean it. I am done being a whore. It's harder work than waiting tables some nights." She stripped off her shirt and skirt. She was naked underneath. There were hand prints on her hips, and breasts and ass. Her hair was crusty with cum, and her legs were slippery with spunk sliding out of her pussy. "I need a bath. Bring me some wine."

She closed the bathroom door and ran the water in the tub to wash the stench of Elwood's customers from her skin.

12