Sally's Home Working Day Gets Wet

Story Info
Sally takes a break from dating and feels hornier than ever.
1k words
4.32
14.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally was home alone. Her housemates gone to a music festival for the weekend. Leaving on Friday morning to beat the traffic. This meant they were safely out of her way. It's not that she didn't love communal living, she did really love chatting over a cup of tea, but with preferences like hers sometimes it was better to be alone.

She'd been trying to give herself a break from dating - after a recent relationship turned sour. Of course, that was great at first. No more Wednesday morning hangovers because she got carried away on a Tuesday night date. No more packing a toothbrush and spare underwear just in case she wanted to have sex on the first date. But pretty soon, she could feel herself getting horny more and more often. A sex scene in a movie could leave a damp slick in her panties. A whiff of aftershave on a passing bus passenger could cause that old familiar ache of desire (was that cedar?). The longer the self-enforced celibacy went on - the hornier she got.

How could she fill the void usually filled with a nice thick dick? Watching porn felt too easy. Nice for a quick orgasm but not satisfying. Sally knew that there was always one thing that got her off every time. A naughty thing. A thing you are supposed to grow out of.

Everybody knows working from home is just an excuse to jerk off? Right? Sally thought everybody must be in on this universal truth. That's why on this Friday in particular, she'd been a very badly behaved employee. Sitting at her desk, a top of couple of cushions, Sally had been answering emails and daydreaming. Wanting to be as productive as possible she kept both a flask of coffee and a large water bottle to hand.

Work had been pretty busy lately, on account of them being short staffed, so Sally found herself spending more and more hours online, practically chained to her desk.

As the mornings wore on, she began to feel the effects of the constant and readily available hydration. Typing frantically one Friday morning, she began to feel the familiar pressure around her bladder. It was full. Her abdomen swelled out a bit, to accompany all the liquid.

She had deadline to make and a couple of calls coming up, so there was no hope of leaving her desk. Letting her leg twitch a little she tried to ignore her body's signals.

She joined the conference call. Thankfully one of those giant calls where you only need to sit on the line on mute. She tried to get comfy, clenching her pussy a little to feel how full her bladder was. She was bursting. With two of her bosses on the line, she knew she couldn't leave for a bathroom break.

On that Friday in question, she had thrown on a pair of grey yoga leggings, a thong and a plain white t-shirt. Now, sitting a top two cushions she wondered about the absorbency of the leggings. Could she just let out a tiny bit of pee and relieve the pressure a little bit? The idea made her pussy throb. So naughty she thought, and with 20 people on the phonecall, downright shameless.

Sally opened her legs wider. Pressing her hips down on to the cushions she let out a little drip of pee, and then another and with one final squeeze, a third droplet. Looking between her legs, there wasn't even a wet patch on her grey leggings - success! The thong had obviously soaked up the first bit of pee.

She was feeling naughty. She loved the feeling of warm piss on her pussy lips. Feeling the wetness in her panties she couldn't help imagining it was left by some hot guy who casually unbuttoned a jean fly and pissed all over her glistening pussy - aiming straight for the clit like a bullseye. Snap out of it she told herself. Pretending to listen to the call.

Fuck she wanted to let some more out. Maybe just to see how much the thong could hold. She let out a tiny bit more, but this time a trickle flowed out. Fuck, that feels amazing she thought. Slowly a dark patch appeared in her light grey leggings. She reached for her clit, cupping her hand over her crotch and pissing into it. She pushed her stream through two layers of fabric filling up her hand. Rubbing her pissy hands on her inner thighs - she realized she was making a mess.

She was so horny by now that thoughts of the consequences of her actions had gone out the window. She looked down at the cushions. Dry still but not for long...

Arching her back, Sally thrust her wet crotch down into the top cushion and started to let go. The wetness pooled up around her lips as it absorbed slowly into the cushion. Tuning back into the call as she gushed hot pee out of her pussy, she felt naughty.

She secretly wished her boss would walk into the room at that very moment - an initial look of disgust on his face. But then, she thought, he'd bend her over her desk, peel down her sopping leggings and start fucking her wet pussy hard - getting covered in her juices in the process.

Mmm. What a delicious thought. She let her mind wander, while her fingers circled her clit. She was close now. Letting out a final power stream of pee into the cushions below she imagined her boss pulling out of her pussy and cumming straight on top of her asshole, the white creamy stickiness piling up on her pink rosebud before he stuck his thumb into her ass - using his cum as lube.

Damn - that last image did it. She started to feel the wave building. Her toes clenched and she began to cum, squirting out the last droplets of pee while she came hard, shuddering.

Breathing hard, she moaned and thrust her hips down into the wetness below. As her breathing returned to normal, she looked a around. What a mess, she thought - smiling. Good thing her housemates were already halfway to the festival.