Sally's Last Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eventually stopped. Breathing heavily in his ear. She leaned back on his lap. He stretched his arms out to grab hold of her body to press her to him and hump her cunt. He wanted to fuck her more and fill her up with his seed.

Sally had been satisfied. That's all she wanted. She tried to step back onto the floor and away from him, but she was stuck on that long cock. 'Uhh.." she squirmed as he pulled her back towards him. She now put her hands on his chest and leveraged herself off his dick. It made a loud pop as it came out.

She looked at him in the dim light. Sally put her dress straps back on her shoulder and zipped up her dress. The stranger desperately grabbed hold of Sally and humped his cock against her leg, like a horny dog.

She stepped back and walked away. He tried to get up and go after her but stumbled on the trousers around his ankles, his stiff cock flailing in the air. By the time he had pulled his pants up and zipped himself up, his mystery fuck had jumped out the carriage and was gone.

He pulled his buttonless shirt and jacket together and went home feeling used, but it felt good. That was the best fuck he ever had, even if he did not cum. Best train journey ever.

12