Sally's Quest for the Right Man. 02

Story Info
The quest continues. Is Liam the one?
4.6k words
4.2
681
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Sally and I'm still looking for the right man. My first guy was Malcolm who was so boring in bed that I dumped him. The guy from the cinema who fucked me in the alley, just walked away and left me there dripping come from my well used pussy.

Pauline and I were out one hot Saturday afternoon, just wandering by the river, watching the people on the water, having fun. With it being so warm we were dressed in very light clothes. I was wearing a mid thigh cotton skirt with a thin tee shirt and Pauline was in a knee length dress that was buttoned right up the front.

We decided to have a light lunch at one of the riverside cafes. They were all busy and most of the outside tables were full. Eventually we found a table where two of the people were preparing to leave. I asked the elderly couple still at the table if we could share the table and they agreed.

I sat down while Pauline went to get our food. She came back with a plate of sandwiches and two cups of tea. While we were eating I had that odd feeling that I was being watched. I tried to shake it off but it kept coming back.

I looked around but the only people not walking past were two guys leaning against the railings across the path. Neither of them were looking towards me. The two guys couldn't be more different.

The shorter one was stocky in build, with a head of unkempt dirty blonde hair. He was wearing camouflage pattern cargo trousers and an olive green tee shirt. The other guy was tall and thin. His black hair and beard were immaculately trimmed. The black trousers he was wearing were well pressed and his white shirt was almost devoid of creases Just seeing him made my heart skip a beat.

While I was lost in my thoughts, he turned and I realised he was looking at me. I blushed and my eyes widened as I gave him a brief smile. He smiled back and there was a flash of brilliant white teeth. It was almost like somebody had turned a torch on in his beard.

He was hot and I was hot for him. I think he knew it too. The old couple started to move and the two guys were over like a shot.

"Do you mind if we sit here?" Asked the tall one in a delightful soft Irish voice.

"Not at all." I replied as I felt my knickers get damp at the sound of his lovely voice.

"Toby, it's your turn to get the coffees in." He said to the stocky one. At least we know what one of them is called..

As Toby went for the drinks, the tall one said.

"Thanks for sharing the table. It's so busy, I didn't think we were going to get a seat. I'm Liam by the way."

"It's no problem." I replied "We were lucky to get these seats fairly quickly. "I'm Sally and this is Pauline."

Toby came back with their coffees and we introduced ourselves to him.

"So, what are you two lovely girls planning to do with the rest of your day? Asked Liam.

I didn't want Pauline to get a chance with Liam so I quickly answered.

"Nothing much. We were just going to chill out on a lovely day."

"Toby and I were going to get a rowing boat for an hour on the river. Do you fancy joining us?"

I fancied joining Liam, but not in a rowing boat. I could feel myself getting warmer, and it wasn't just the sunny day. I glanced at Pauline and she nodded.

"That sounds like fun. We'd be glad to go on the river"

The guys finished their coffees and we wandered over to the rowing boats. They booked two boats. I made sure to keep close to Liam so I ended up in the boat with him.

We had a great time on the water. Watching Liam's muscles working as he rowed was a big turn on, as was the sheen of sweat on his face. I was still very wet. I'm not sure if they were bad rowers or if it was deliberate but we both got soaked. I could hear Pauline's shrieks as the water splashed over her.

My tee shirt was soaked, but I didn't care. I was wearing a bra so nothing much was showing. I began to wish I'd been like Pauline and not worn one. It would have been great to show Liam my nipples. With luck that would happen later.

When we came off the river, I noticed that the top of Paulines dress was soaking wet. And her nipples were clearly on display. Pauline doesn't have much in the breast department, just two small swellings on her chest. Her nipples were definitely different. They were huge and stuck out about an inch. In that wet dress it looked like you could hang your coat on them.

Toby noticed and could hardly keep his eyes off them. Liam noticed too and smiled.

"OK." Said Liam. "Crazy golf next."

He was obviously used to being in charge. That suited me just fine.

The crazy golf was just that, crazy. None of us could hit the ball straight if our lives depended on it. By the time we got to hole three, we were laughing so much that our shots got even worse. We gave up keeping score as we couldn't count that high.

We left the course with everybody looking at us, no doubt wondering what was so funny. As we walked away, we came across an ice cream cart and bought some. We sat on a low wall and enjoyed the cold ice cream.

Pauline asked Toby.

"What do you do for a living?"

"I work for Liam." He replied. "He owns a limousine business and I'm his general manager and top driver."

"Wow, that sounds fun." She said. "I'll bet you've got some stories to tell about that with all the party girls about."

"I could, but I'm not sure I should." He replied, looking at Liam.

Liam nodded to him and said.

"Go ahead."

"OK." He said. "You would be surprised at the number of young women who go out in mini skirts and no knickers. I've probably seen more pussy than most men."

"There must be more than that." Prompted Pauline.

"Well, there was one time that sticks in my mind. It was a party of ten women to a venue about fifteen miles away. There were nine young women and an older woman who was probably in her forties. They were all hot, including the older one. When I opened the door to let them out, all the younger women did their best to hide themselves in their short skirts and dresses. The older woman did the opposite. She blatantly showed off her sheer lacy panties, and I could see the dark patch of her pubic hair. When she saw me looking, she winked at me."

"They all went into the venue and I settled down with my book. This was the only job of the night and it wasn't worth driving back home only to have to come out again. I was disturbed by a tap on the window. Looking up I saw the older woman stood there. Thinking there was a problem, I wound down the window and she stuck her had in and dropped a scrunched up pair of panties into my lap."

"She climbed into the back, sat down, spread her legs wide and said she wanted me to fuck her. I was single and hadn't been laid in quite a while and she was willing, so I climbed in with her. I kissed her and slipped my fingers into her warm wet hole, to make sure she was ready. I ploughed into her and she went wild, bucking and screaming with pleasure. It has been so long since I'd been in a woman that I was struggling to hold back. Eventually I reached the point of no return and I blasted my load into her. Handing her the knickers I told her to put them on or she'd be leaking all over. She put them on and thanked me, saying she needed that as her husband hadn't touched her for a long time. It was only then that I noticed her wedding ring"

"I watched her stagger back into the venue and went back to my book. A while later, they all came out and I opened the door to let them in. All the young women were pretty drunk and I got a good show of knickers as they got in. The older woman was sober but still flashed me a good look at her wet gusset. I dropped them off one at a time until there was only two left, who I presumed were mother and daughter. When we got to their address, the younger one got out in a hurry saying she felt sick and dashed into the house."

"The older woman lay back on the seat and took off her panties. I knew what she wanted so I fucked her again and came inside her. This time she didn't put her knickers back on, just walked to the house with my come running down her legs. The knickers were left on the floor of the limo."

I had been watching Pauline as Toby told this story and she had been squirming about a bit. It must have turned her on. I know it had turned me on too. What she said next surprised me.

"God. I'd love to be fucked in a limo."

We chuckled at that but nothing more was said. Neither of us could have known what was to come.

"That's enough getting these girls all excited." Said Liam. "Let's go and get some food. Come on girls."

Food sounded good, but I could think of something else I'd like to get and I could feel myself getting wetter.

We walked to the car park and Liam unlocked his car. It was huge, not one of those very long limos but still very big. Pauline and Toby got in the back and I got in the front with Liam. I was amazed at the space in this car.

"Where are we going?" I asked Liam.

"There's a lovely country pub about half an hour away that serves amazing food. It's quite pricey, but it's my treat."

We drove in silence for quite a while, then Liam broke the silence.

"Jayzus. Would you look at those two in the back."

I turned and saw Pauline half laid on the back seat. She had one leg across Toby's. Her dress was unfastened all the way and Toby's hand was down in her knickers fingering her. She was biting her lip and moaning softly, her hips pushing up against Toby's hand.

My pussy was gushing at the sight of this. I'd seen some porn, but never seen real live action.

Liam turned off the road and up a track into a clearing in the trees. He stopped the engine, turned to me and slid his hand up my skirt.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He asked as his fingers reached my wet gusset.

"Yes." I gasped as his fingers entered me. "So are you judging by the bulge in your pants."

"Hmmm." He said. " Lets just watch the show for a while."

Toby took his fingers from Pauline's panties and pulled them off her. I was surprised to see all four of his fingers were wet. No wonder Pauline was enjoying it, his fingers were fat and she must have been well stretched.

He slipped out from under her leg, leaving her laid with one leg on the seat and one dangling off the edge. He glistening wet hole was in full view. He pulled her knickers off and dropped them on the floor.

Toby dropped his pants and boxers. I gasped in amazement at his tool. It wasn't much longer than average but it was really fat. I'd never seen anything that fat in porn movies.

He moved between her legs and rubbed it up and down her pussy. She was laid back with her eyes closed and had no idea just what was going to go into her. I had my doubts about it fitting. I also didn't know how vocal Pauline was.

He eased forward and pushed, about an inch went in.

"Oh! God. Too big...to big." She shrieked.

He pulled back and pushed again. He went in a bit deeper.

"Ahhhhhh. It's splitting me in two."

Once again he pulled back and pushed a bit deeper.

"Ohhhh. So full. So fucking full."

He pulled back and pushed again, this time he ended up right in.

" Fuck..fuck..fuck...Fuck me."

While we were watching this, Liam had pulled his cock out and wrapped one of my hands around it. It was nowhere near as fat as Toby's but plenty big enough to satisfy me. I'm only small down there.

Toby started stroking in and out of Pauline's well stretched hole.

" Fuck. I'm coming already." She shrieked.

I could see Toby's fat cock getting wetter as he slipped in and out of her. He kept humping and she kept screaming.

Liam hadn't wasted any time either. He turned me so I was kneeling on the seat with my arms on the seat back. My skirt was up over my back and my knickers were down to my knees.

He pushed a couple of fingers into me to see if I was ready. He didn't need to do that. I was dripping wet and ready since I started to watch the action on the back seat.

I felt every inch of him as he opened me up. It was so good. I'm not very vocal so I just whispered.

"That's so good, Liam. I love it." as he started to fuck me.

The car was filled with the sounds of flesh against flesh, my soft moans and Pauline's shrieks of

"Yes...yes.. Oh fuck. That's wild. Keep doing it to me big boy."

Both guys were working hard. Pauline seemed to be coming continuously and I could feel all my nerves starting to tingle. With my head resting on my arms, I closed my eyes and concentrated on the delicious feeling of Liam's hard cock sliding in and out of me. My orgasm was fast approaching and I was pushing back to meet Liam's thrusts.

I moaned as the dam broke inside me.

"Oh" God... yes." As my whole body trembled and the waves of pleasure coursed through my body.

My reverie was interrupted by Pauline shouting.

"Wow. I can feel that. Fill me up. Keep pumping your come into me."

I looked up to see Toby's cock halfway into her, throbbing and twitching, pumping his come into her. It seemed to go on forever.

Seeing that triggered another orgasm. My juices were flowing and I could feel them leaking past Liam's cock.

"That really got you going, didn't it." Liam asked.

"Oh! God. Yes. It was so hot."

Toby reached over to a holder on the seat back and grabbed a handful of tissues. He held them under his cock as he pulled out. A huge stream of come ran from Pauline's well used hole. Toby held the tissue over her pussy and handed her her panties.

"Put these on quickly and don't dribble anything on the seat." He said, pulling his boxers and trousers up. What a romantic eh?

Liam was still ploughing my furrow and I could sense he was getting close.

"Seeing as Pauline has a pussy full, I don't want you to feel left out." Liam said as he throbbed and pulsed and filled me up. I could feel every squirt as he coated my insides.

I reached for the tissues and held some between my legs as Liam pulled out of me. The tissues were soaked with come before I got my knickers pulled back up.

Once we had made ourselves sort of presentable, Liam drove us to the Fox and Hounds pub. When we got out of the car, Pauline said.

"We need to go to the ladies room."

"OK. Said Liam. We'll go and get a table."

Pauline was in front of me and I noticed something.

"Pauline, you have a large wet patch on the back of your dress."

"I'm not surprised." She replied. "Toby must have dumped a couple of gallons in me. It's still leaking out now. I bet you have one too."

She took a look at my backside and said.

"Yep. You must have got a huge load too and it shows."

We made it to the ladies room but a couple of guys noticed our wet patches and whistled at us.

As we were cleaning up, Pauline said.

"If it wasn't for the fact that I'm full of come, I'd have thought I'd been fucked by a baseball bat, but baseball bats don't come in you."

"It was a big fat cock, that's for sure. You certainly enjoyed it though." I replied.

"Fabulous doesn't come close to describing it. Even the mess I'm in was worth it, but I really need to clean up. It won't be comfortable sitting down to eat like this."

"Yes. I'm a bit of a mess too. Lets see what we can find to clean up."

There was soap in the dispensers, but no paper towels as there were blow driers. The only thing we could find was toilet tissue. We stripped off our knickers and used the tissues and soap to clean up our pussies and thighs. All we had to dry ourselves was toilet tissue. We ended up using almost a full roll.

Our panties were another mess to deal with and the smelled of sex and come, so we washed them in the basin and used the blow hand drier to get them somewhat dry.

While we were doing this a woman walked in. She was dressed to the nines, well made up and dripping with jewellery. She looked about forty and was pretty good looking. When she saw us, with wet toilet paper all over the place and our knickers on the edge of the basins, we expected some nasty comments but all she did was smile and say.

"Hello girls."

"Hello." We said in unison as she went into one of the stalls.

When she came out, she just washed her hands and waved as she walked out.

We made ourselves presentable and went to find the guys. They were sat side by side at a table so we sat opposite them.

"You took a long time." Said Liam. "We've ordered food. I hope you'll like what we've ordered."

"Sorry we took so long." Pauline replied. "It's your fault though for pumping so much into us."

Both the guys laughed at this. While they were talking I took a peek at the menu. There were no prices on anything. I guess if you have to ask, you can't afford it. I didn't recognise any of the dishes and couldn't pronounce them either.

There were two glasses of red wine in front of Pauline and I. I was thirsty so I picked one up and asked.

"Is this for me?

Liam nodded so I took a huge gulp. It was a lovely wine.

The food arrived and I have no idea what it was, but it was delicious. By the time we'd finished that course, my wine glass was empty and Liam refilled it. Pauline was getting through the wine well too so Liam ordered another bottle.

The main course was equally as tasty as the first. The wine went down well too. By the time we'd finished desert, the second bottle was empty and I was feeling very merry. By her actions, I think Pauline was the same.

Liam went to the bar to pay, came back and said.

"Time we were going."

Ooh. I thought. That's a man in control. I had a little shudder at that. When we got outside and the fresh air hit us, Pauline and I became a little bit wobbly and had to hang on to each other on the way to the car.. Liam tossed the keys to Toby.

"You can drive us back."

"Yes boss."

Liam and I got in the back and Pauline was in the front with Toby. I was bit relieved that I wasn't with Toby because if there was more sex coming I don't think I could have handled that monster dick.

We were barely out of the car park before Liam had his cock out. He pulled my head towards it and said.

"You know what to do."

There's that dominant man again. I was getting damp.

I did, and took it in my hand. Gently pulling the foreskin back I took the head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. After licking the head, I licked and sucked all the way up and down the underside of his wonderful meat before going back to play with the head.

Suddenly I slid my mouth right down until his pubes were tickling my nose. I don't have a gag reflex and the head was right in the back of my throat. This made my saliva flow and it was dribbling and running down my chin.

He gasped at the shock of this. I slid my mouth back up and repeated the move. He groaned and squirmed. I bobbed up and down on him really quickly, my saliva running down his shaft then suddenly stopped. I wasn't going to let him come in my mouth. I wanted him to fuck me again.

While I was busy with his cock, he had pulled my tee shirt up and unfastened my bra. One hand was gently squeezing one of my tits and he was rubbing his thumb across my stiff nipple. I was wriggling and my pussy was leaking.

I managed to keep on bobbing up and down on his meat, It was getting wetter with my saliva. I tasted his pre come and stopped.

"Fuck me now, please." I asked, as I sat up and stripped off my top and bra. I looked over at Pauline who was kneeling on the front seat watching me and I winked at her. While Liam was dropping his trousers and briefs, I got rid of my skirt and knickers. It felt great to be naked in front of everybody.

I hadn't realised but we were now back in the clearing. Toby was moving behind Pauline with his dick erect and ready.

Looking at them and waiting for Liam, I spread my legs and opened my pussy with my fingers. It gave me a thrill to show myself to the. I had watched them fuck so I thought it was only fair for them to see me.

12