Sally's Suit

Story Info
Sally's latex suit grows as it corrupts her.
8.5k words
4.63
35.1k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,218 Followers

Sally kissed her husband goodbye as he left for work. They'd been married five months now and she still got butterflies just looking at him. They'd been dating since they were eighteen. Four years on and she couldn't imagine life without him. She watched him get into his car through the window and drive away.

They'd met at church. Tim had just moved to the area with his family, his father having just got a new job in town. He was tall and handsome and Sally had been infatuated with him the moment she saw him. They'd quickly become fast friends and she had almost screamed with excitement when he asked her on a date.

They had waited to get married. Sally had always wanted a big wedding and neither of them had much money when they had started dating. Tim was a salesman, but over time had worked his way up to management. Then one day out of the blue, his boss had offered him another promotion to head of sales for the region. It paid very well and they could finally afford the wedding of her dreams. It had been so beautiful, filled with friends and family and the wedding night had been something to remember.

Sally's thoughts were snatched back from that memory as she heard a knock at the door. She thought maybe it was Tim having forgotten something and went to answer it. Instead of her husband, she found a small box with her name and address on it. She picked it up, looking around for the delivery man but not seeing anyone. She took the box inside and began to open it.

After she got through the outer layer of paper that was covering the cardboard box inside, she opened it up to find something she didn't recognise. It was like strips of plastic folded up. With her brow furrowed, Sally pulled the plastic item from inside the box. She unfolded it and was shocked at what it was.

Dangling from her finger was a latex G-string. It was nothing more than two thin strips of latex, one that went around the hips and the over connecting either side to get between the legs. Sally had never even touched anything so lewd, let alone worn anything like it. She quickly put it down on the table and instinctively took a step back.

She wondered who had sent this to her. It had her name and address written on it so it was definitely meant for her. Not that she knew anyone who might send her anything like this. Many of her friends hadn't even had sex yet, she'd only had it herself for the first time a few months ago on her wedding night. Since then, she'd only had it half a dozen times. None of her friends would dare send something so naughty to her, even as a joke.

She looked at the latex underwear and her shock began to give way to curiosity. Just why would someone send her this? She could never wear something like this right? No, it was just too slutty and she wasn't a slut. She was a good girl, not some street walker. She definitely couldn't wear something like that.

Could she?

No, no, she couldn't. It was just too... Wrong.

Sally ignored the latex underwear and left it on the table. She had housework to do and decided to take her mind off the strange garment someone had sent her by getting on with cleaning. She spent a couple of hours cleaning the rest of the house, before returning to the kitchen to clean it.

The underwear was still on the table. Sally couldn't bring herself to look at it. Purposefully averting her eyes from the table, she went to the cupboard under the sink and took out the cleaning supplies. First, she started on the oven, spraying it down and scrubbing the inside. While the cleaner did its work on that, she moved to the counter tops, wiping them down and disinfecting them. Next, she swept the floor before returning to the oven and wiping it clean. Satisfied with her work, she rinsed her hands under the sink and turned around

Her eyes instinctively went to the table. The black latex material sat there looking back at her. She giggled at that thought, of course it wasn't looking back at her, it wasn't alive. She realised then just how silly she had been. It was only a couple of pieces of material, why was she so afraid of it? Yes, it was the kind of thing worn by the sluts her mother had warned her about her whole life, but Sally wasn't a slut. She was a good girl and just trying on the underwear wouldn't make her a slut. No-one had to know, no-one would see, it would just be for her own curiosity.

Sally went upstairs to her newly cleaned bedroom and stood in front of the floor length mirror. She held the latex underwear in her hand, hesitating. She felt a knot in her stomach, both anxiety and excitement. Taking a deep breath, Sally grabbed the top of her pants and tugged them down, pulling her panties with them. Quickly, before she could talk herself out of it, she stepped into the latex underwear. One foot, then the other, pulling it up until she felt the rubber material touch her most private area.

She gasped as she tugged, pulling them into place and the thin strip of material slipped between her ass cheeks. Sally looked up into the mirror, not quite believing she had just done that. She looked at herself wearing the most revealing panties she could imagine. The thin strip of material covered nothing. It ran down the middle of her pubic hair, down between her legs. The thin material disappeared between her labia and Sally couldn't believe how little of her vagina it covered.

Despite her shock at how revealing and naughty it was, she felt a surge of arousal. It came out of nowhere and her heart raced. She felt the urge to touch herself, but caught herself in time. Masturbation was wrong, she was a good girl, she wouldn't masturbate! This was all wrong. Sally knew she shouldn't be wearing this underwear, but she couldn't help enjoying how exciting it felt.

Before she knew it, she had pulled her pants back on, her old panties discarded. No-one would know if she enjoyed wearing the latex underwear for a while. There was no harm in that right? She felt the material sitting between her ass cheeks and bit her lip. She looked at herself in the mirror and double checked no-one could see her naughty secret.

She giggled to herself, this was so unlike her, but it was just for a bit. Just for fun. She looked herself over in the mirror. Sally was proud of how she looked. She didn't obsess over it like some woman, she knew vanity was bad and tried not to compare herself to other women. Despite that though, she couldn't help but be proud of her body. She went running three times a week, went to a spin class on Tuesday evenings and went to yoga every Friday with her church group.

The result was that she was pretty fit and healthy. She still had some curves, which she liked. Sally was sure she could have skinnier legs and a flatter stomach if she really wanted, but she was happy with how she looked. Her breasts were moderate, not too big, but not small either. She had bright blue eyes and blonde hair, her skin was naturally smooth and clear so she never needed to wear make-up.

Turning from the mirror, Sally went downstairs and picked up her purse. She put on her shoes and set off to the supermarket. It was only when she was half way there and walked past a man did she realise what she had done. She had left the house wearing the latex underwear! Could he see? Did he know her shameful secret? That she was walking down the street wearing such slutty underwear?

No, there was no way.

He couldn't know, right?

Sally nodded to reassure herself. It was true, he couldn't know, there was no way. Unless he had x-ray vision, he had no way of knowing what underwear she was wearing. She took a deep breath and continued on until she reached the supermarket. A moment of doubt crossed her mind as she stepped inside, what if someone could tell? Somehow, some way, what if someone found out?

As she walked through the aisles, pushing her trolley, her nerves gave way to excitement. Sally found a small thrill in knowing she was wearing something so naughty in public. The surge of arousal came back and Sally found herself glad she was in public, it made it much easier to ignore it, to ignore the wetness building between her legs.

Sally finished shopping and arrived home. She put the shopping away and went upstairs. It was too much, she was going to take the underwear off. She'd had her fun, but now she needed to return to the good girl she was. She pulled her pants down and kicked them off, looking back in the mirror. The latex panties still on her hips.

A thought crossed her mind. How would they look without her pubic hair? She kept it trimmed, but never shaved it all away. That was what bad girls did. Right now though she was being a bad girl wearing the slutty underwear. It made sense if this was her one occasion of enjoying wearing something like this, why not see what it really looks like?

She walked into the bathroom and stripped off her clothes. Turning on the water, she stepped into the warm stream and picked up her razor. Within a few minutes, her pubic mound was completely smooth and hairless. She ran her hand across the soft skin. It felt so wicked and naughty! Sally couldn't believe she was doing this, she'd never done anything like this before. She told herself it was just for this afternoon. She'd see how it looked, take them off and be done with it.

She dried herself off and went back to the bedroom, picking up the latex panties. She slipped them back on and settled them on her hips. She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't help feel sexy seeing the rubber material sitting flush with her smooth, hairless mound. A bead of moisture gathered on the inside of her thigh and Sally couldn't tell if it was from the shower or herself, she was extremely aroused.

Without thinking, her hand ran down her stomach and over her smooth mound. She stroked the bare flesh gently before her hand sunk further. Before she knew it, her fingers were stroking her clit through the thin latex. She moaned as she masturbated for the first time in her life. Tim had touched her down there before, but only as foreplay for sex to get her ready, so she knew a little what felt good.

Sally couldn't take her eyes off her fingers, watching them in the mirror as they rubbed up and down the smooth latex and pleasured her sensitive button beneath. She knew this was wrong, she knew she had gone too far, but she couldn't stop. The pleasure it was causing overrode anything else, all she wanted to do now was orgasm. It didn't take long.

"Oh god!" Sally moaned, her hand slapping to her mouth instantly. She'd taken the lords name in vain while pleasuring herself! It was too late though, she'd reached her peak and her legs trembled as she came. She couldn't stop stroking herself as she pushed herself to higher peaks.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" The words tumbled from her mouth freely as she shook in pleasure, her whole body lighting up and shuddering until she'd finally had enough and pulled her hand away.

She felt wrong, she felt dirty. She couldn't believe she had just masturbated. What she hated most though was how good it had felt. She wanted more, to do it again and again, but she knew that was temptation.

Sally went to the shower again, wanting to cleanse herself of her deeds. She kept the latex panties on, she didn't know why, but it just didn't occur to her to remove them. She showered and dried herself again, getting dressed this time and avoiding the mirror. She didn't know if she could look at herself right now.

She spent the rest of the day finishing her chores around the house until Tim arrived home. As he walked through the door, Sally's cheeks burned. What if he found out what she had done? Would he be mad? He walked in and kissed her gently, seemingly unaware of her worry.

They went through their evening as usual, having dinner together and watching TV. Sally shuffled in her seat occasionally, finding herself unable to get comfortable.

By the time they went to bed, she couldn't take it anymore. She had to admit what she had done. She hated keeping a secret from Tim, even if she was ashamed to admit to it. She watched him get undressed and get into bed, standing by the bed awkwardly.

"What is it?" Tim asked, noticing his wife's hesitance.

"I- I need to show you something," she replied. She removed her shirt before lowering her pants. She closed her eyes, expecting Tim to be mad at her for wearing something so slutty.

"Wow..." Tim muttered. Sally opened her eyes. She hadn't expected that. She looked down and was surprised to see her latex panties had changed. Instead of a G-string, they had now stretched into a thong that completely covered her private area. She was confused, how had the panties changed?

She didn't have much chance to think about it as Tim suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the bed. He pulled her to him and kissed her firmly. She'd never seen Tim be so bold and was surprised, but soon found herself kissing him back. They kissed with an intensity neither of them had felt before, their lust building as their tongues wrestled with one another. Saliva ran down Sally's chin, but she didn't care. She was too turned on.

Sally found herself straddling her husband as he shuffled down his boxer shorts. His erect cock bounced free and hit Sally's thigh. She reached down, still kissing him, as she grabbed his cock and guided it to her entrance. She felt the head spreading her labia open and sank down, impaling herself on her husband's cock.

This was new for them both. She had never been on top before. They'd only even had sex in the missionary position. Her body moved on its own, craving the pleasure his cock was bringing her as she bounced up and down. His hands moved to her breasts, squeezing them firmly as she moaned on top of him.

It was passionate and frantic, each of them feeling their orgasms rising fast. She slammed her hips downward, spearing herself onto his cock over and over, stroking its entire length with her insides. Neither of them noticed that she hadn't moved her panties to one side, instead they had stretched, stretching the latex material up inside her along with his cock. Even they had noticed, neither would have cared, they both moaned and groaned as Tim's cock swelled and began spraying its load inside Sally. She cried out as she felt him cum, his orgasm triggering her own.

She leaned forward, moaning in his ear as she continued to grind on him, milking every drop from his cock and extending both of their pleasure. Tim groaned in response, he'd never wanted his wife more than he did in that moment. They lay there, locked in their embrace, until the pleasure completely resided.

Sally rolled sideways off her husband. Both of them lay there unspeaking, breathing hard as their bodies recovered from the explosive exertion. Eventually Tim leaned over and kissed Sally on the cheek.

"I love you," he smiled at her.

"I love you too," she replied.

Tim rolled back over and flicked off the light, pulling the covers over himself. Sally lay there in the dark, her mind whirling with thoughts. First, she had received some mysterious panties, then she had stupidly put them on. Next, she'd masturbated, before her panties had changed by themselves and she'd had the best sex of her life. She didn't know how to feel, but she knew she was tired and she closed her eyes. Despite so many thoughts running through her head, she fell asleep almost immediately.

The next morning, she woke up to find Tim was already awake, which was normal. She climbed out of bed, her panties still firmly attached to her hips. She debated taking them off, but shrugged away the idea before getting dressed. As she pulled up her pants, she noticed the panties seemed to conform tightly to her vagina. She tested with her finger and found that the latex material extended up past her entrance to inside her. It felt strange, but also good and she put it out of her mind as she finished dressing.

Downstairs Sally found Tim making breakfast. She walked over and kissed him before taking a seat at the table. A moment later he placed a cup of coffee and a plate of pancakes in front of her and kissed her again. They ate, neither talking about last night, just smiling happily at one another. They finished their food and Sally cleaned up as Tim got ready for work. He kissed her again before leaving and she watched him drive away, just as she did every morning.

She went upstairs and got changed, putting on her running clothes. Putting her earbuds in and playing some music, Sally set off running her usual route. She found herself with more energy this morning, she reached the far point of her run feeling much better than she usually did and decided to extend it a little further. All in all, she ended up running for an extra half hour before she returned home.

She went upstairs and stripped off, turning on the shower as she did so. She tried to remove the latex panties, but found she was unable. She tried to hook her fingers in the top to peel them down, but it was as if they were glued to her skin. She tried hooking them from underneath, but found they were stuck tightly to her smooth mound. Puzzled, she gave up, deciding to try in the shower. Maybe she had just got a bit hot while running and they were stuck, some water might loosen them.

She stepped into the warm water and began to clean herself. After doing her top half, she moved onto the bottom, cleaning the latex panties as if they were her own skin. She'd completely forgotten about the idea of removing them, instead she rubbed soap over the top of them, enjoying how smooth and slick they were.

She put the soap down and ran her hands over her crotch, stroking along her entrance, before slowly pushing a finger into herself. She moaned as it entered her and she quickly withdrew only to replace it with two fingers instead. She worked them in and out, working them inside the latex sleeve that had formed inside her body.

She moaned again, sliding her fingers deeper into herself before pulling them out. She repeated this over and over until she was rapidly fingering herself under the stream of water. She leaned against the wall, moaning constantly now as her pleasure built. Within moments she had reached orgasm, shuddering and hopelessly gripping at the wall behind her with her spare hand. As she came, the latex panties stretched outward, forming themselves into a pair of hotpants.

Sally moaned as the material stretched to cover her ass, encasing it in its smooth black material. She didn't care, it felt too good as she withdrew her fingers and began stroking her clit. One orgasm wasn't enough, she needed more and she was determined to get it. Her free hand found her breasts, squeezing and tugging at them desperately.

"Oh god!" Sally moaned. "Shit!"

She didn't care she had just cursed, something she never did, the pleasure was all that mattered right now. She worked her clit over and over until she reached her peak. Her legs shook and collapsed beneath her. Sally slid down the wall until she was sitting on the floor. Her hand was trapped between her legs, which were pressed together as her whole body trembled. She never knew her vagina, no, her pussy, could feel so good.

As her pleasure began to fade, so did her lust and Sally realised what she had just done. A wave of guilt washed over her as she got to her feet. She couldn't believe she had just masturbated and cursed. She was scared of what was happening to her, was it the latex that was doing it? She looked down at the latex hotpants and felt another surge of arousal. Taking a deep breath and ignoring it, she finished showering and dried herself off.

By the time she had finished dressing, the latex hotpants had grown into a pair of latex shorts. Sally was concerned at first, until she saw them in the mirror and couldn't help admiring just how sexy it looked. She ignored the tingle between her legs and dressed, heading downstairs to her computer.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,218 Followers