Salome

Story Info
Dragon claims demon witch as a lover.
3.8k words
4.45
5.6k
5
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

This work is part of my "Obsidian's Hoard of Lovers" series, a loose collection of stories that all involve a dragon's romantic escapades. They are not meant to be read in any particular order, but if you like what you see here, there's more to be found in my profile.

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know!

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________

Obsidian took a deep breath before stepping into the room.

He had been talking with the others before, and his whole party and lovers agreed, he needed to talk with her and settle this.

But this is Salome we're talking about, he thought, and she could be incredibly intimidating. Yes, even for a dragon.

He finally mustered his courage and stepped into the reading room of the manor where they were staying at the moment.

Obsidian was in his human form at the moment, much easier to move down corridors with it.

His heart skipped a beat when his eyes came upon Salome.

To say she was beautiful was to make an absolute understatement. Her deep purple eyes gazed upon her current book, devouring as she was prone to do, and her sensual wolf-like face was completely at rest.

A pair of golden horns curved backwards from under her shoulder-length hair, decorating her head almost like a crown, and her purple and white fur almost shone with the dim light of the fireplace.

Her body was sensual and curvaceous, with a voluptuous chest, small waist and wide hips. A pair of beautiful long legs completed the breathtaking sight, with generous thighs and muscular calves, ending in a pair of golden hooves rather than feet, which were polished till you could see your reflection on them, and looked better on her than any pair of high heels ever could.

She was wearing a silken black dress that hugged her figure just enough to give an idea of what was beneath.

Her long bushy tail peaked from one side of her seat, its tip shining with supernatural green light, making it look aflame.

Obsidian tried his best to compose himself as he moved closer to his crush.

Salome averted her eyes from her book as he came closer, her beautiful face giving him a faint smile.

"Hi lovely," she said with a sweetness that dramatically clashed with her intimidating appearance.

Obsidian smiled back at her and almost giggled like a timid teenager.

"Hey gorgeous, hope I'm not bothering you," he said, knowing full well he probably was.

Salome returned her gaze to her book.

"Just reading for a bit," she said, passing a page, "did you need something?"

Obsidian pulled up a seat and sat close to her reading chair.

"Actually, I wanted to talk," he said.

Salome sighed and placed a bookmark in her book before closing it and delicately putting it on her lap.

Her eyes met with his and Obsidian felt his very soul could be sucked by them. Which, to be fair, it may be a distinct possibility. She was the most powerful witch he had the pleasure to meet.

"What did you want to talk about?" she asked, though her tone betrayed that she knew what he wanted to discuss.

Obsidian took another breath and switched to his humanoid form as his clothes banished in a blink of magic, basically looking like a dragon had been poured into the mould of a human.

His black scales glimmered in the soft light of the room as he focused his fiery, magma-like eyes on his crush.

"Us," he said trying to maintain his composure, "I can't get what you said out of my head, how you said you would love to be with me but couldn't."

Salome put her book aside on the coffee table and stood up, planting her golden hooves on the carpet firmly as she looked up into his eyes.

"I told you, you scaly man-thing," she said while poking him on his chest, "I will not be another notch on your bedpost, you can go to your sluts for that."

Obsidian sighed, it hurt when she referred to them like that, but when Salome was angry, venom just flew from her mouth.

The dragon grasped the hand she was using to poke him and placed it close to his heart.

Salome blushed, but quickly regained her intimidating aura.

"You know I don't want that, I love you, you crazy witch," Obsidian said, being genuinely honest with her.

She bared her teeth at him.

"And I want to be special, not just another bitch on your hoard," she said with fire behind her eyes.

Obsidian shook his head.

"Besides," she said looking sideways, "as hot as you are I want a dick just for me, not big on sharing."

Here was his queue, it was a stupid idea, but somehow, he was sure this was the way to give her a push to at least give them a chance.

"Greedy girl," said Obsidian with a naughty smile while he held her muzzle and gently moved her gaze towards him again.

"I just know what I'm worth," Salome said with a growl.

Obsidian concentrated, he had prepared for this, and with a couple of words of power, he summoned it.

From his crotch, an impossibly epic erection came forth.

In many ways it was identical to his regular phallus, with its ridges, the tapered tip and its generous knot.

But it shone with a golden hue, as if it had been taken from the heavens themselves.

Salome looked at it utterly flabbergasted, her mouth agape.

"What the hells?" she asked, indignant but utterly enthralled by it.

"A dick, just for you," Obsidian said with a giggle, "no one else will have it, it's for your pleasure and yours alone."

Salome looked back at him, though still somewhat distracted by the member, and poked him on the chest again.

"If you think a fucking magic dong is enough to..." her words were caught short, this was Obsidian's second part of the plan.

His hand was gripping her neck as tightly as he could without snapping it, making the beautiful witch claw at him in shock.

However, her surprised face softened quickly into a lascivious grimace as she struggled for air.

"Harder... daddy," she said, provoking him.

Obsidian growled and dragged her to the dining table in the room, slamming her on it as he ripped off her clothes like a possessed beast.

Salome's sensual hands wrapped around his forearm, enticing him to choke her harder.

"Took you long enough, you stupid penis," she said as her tongue hanged out like that of a breathless bitch.

Obsidian spread her legs and started rubbing his golden dick against Salome's burning nethers, enjoying the dirty sounds it made as she got wetter.

"It's not my fault you're slow on the uptake," she said as he choked her harder, her eyes starting to fade from the lack of blood and air.

"In my defence," he said to her while trying to keep himself from devouring her, "normally I'm not expected to just grab someone and use them like a fuckdoll."

Salome giggled as he let her catch her breath for a second before choking her again.

"I'm not most people," she said with a tone that could melt rocks.

Obsidian growled at her.

"No, you are not... you are fucking amazing," he said as he plunged the tip of his burning golden dick into her puckered little asshole.

Salome arched her head back with a grimace of delight, still gripping his forearm as he choked her.

Obsidian slid it inside her ridiculously tight hole, his ridges sliding in as the beautiful witch trembled against his body.

The dragon gave out a filthy moan as his knot rubbed against her flesh, the juices from her beautiful pussy slowly dripping on his manhood and wetting his crotch scales.

He released her neck and grabbed both her wrists, pulling them over her head and holding them against the table with a single hand.

Salome returned her fiery gaze to him, just as he started groping her voluptuous right breast and purred happily.

"Filth," she said to him, but without an iota of complaint in her tone.

Obsidian lowered his head and, like a man finally tasting water from an oasis after being lost in the desert, planted his lips against hers, his long muscular tongue intertwining with hers.

The dragon started thrusting hard, slamming his knot against her with savage delight as he moved his right hand from her breast to the small of her back, helping her arch her body to take him better and deeper.

"How did you know I liked it in that hole?" Salome managed to ask in between loud lascivious moans.

"A little bird told me," Obsidian said with a wink as he locked his jaws on her warm neck, making her whine like a she-wolf in heat as his teeth marked her flesh.

"I should have known better than to share it with any of your sluts," she said as her legs locked behind Obsidian's back, forcing him to thrust as close and deep as possible.

Obsidian chuckled in between moans.

"Don't be mean to them, they love you too, you know," he said while trying to fuck her as hard as he could feel she needed.

Salome's eyes rolled back as she enjoyed the hard fucking, struggling not to drool like a bitch in heat as she was taken.

"Just fuck me, you cock," she said, groaning for him.

The dragon grinned.

"Please fuck me harder, daddy," he said, teasing her.

Salome shot him daggers with her eyes as she shivered.

"Fuck you, you overgrown schlong," she growled while trying to retain a modicum of composure.

Obsidian stopped, teasing her by rubbing his hips against hers.

"Say it..." he said with a smirk.

Salome growled louder, but let out a little whine as he pushed his cock as deep as he could.

"Please fuck me harder... daddy," her soft tone betrayed how much it turned her on. Probably annoyed she had exposed that she liked the term when he first grabbed her.

Obsidian leaned forward, his snout gently touching hers, focusing on her beautiful purple eyes.

"I love you," he said with heartfelt sincerity.

She squirmed in his hands, her body tensing to better feel him against her.

"You better mean it, I'm going against every fibre of my being to be with you," she said, closing her eyes as waves of intense delight smashed through her body.

"If you lie to me, I will end you," she said with a threatening tone, but not instilled by hate but by lessons learned by her wounded heart.

"Never," said Obsidian, "I want you to be happy."

He used his free hand to pet her silky hair, and Salome kissed him as she struggled for breath from the rough fucking.

"Then hold me tighter and thrust harder! Come on! Show me this supposed beast of a dragon!" she screamed at him as if possessed by a lust demon.

Obsidian grinned and pushed his body even closer, immobilizing her with his weight and strength.

He let go of her hands and gripped the opposite edge of the table, using it to redouble his efforts in utterly destroying her little ass.

Salome definitely seemed to enjoy the attention, and she wrapped around him with arms and legs like a little girl afraid of falling off from a tree.

Their filthy moans of delight went in crescendo until, with a salacious grunt, Obsidian orgasmed hard into his beloved.

Salome followed almost at the same time, clawing at his back and biting his shoulder like a rabid wolf. If it were not for Obsidian's scales, she would have drawn blood.

The dragon pulled her up and held her tight against his chest, as if afraid she would disappear.

Salome moaned in delight but pulled back a bit, as her generous breasts were squashing her ribcage against Obsidian's chest.

As he released her just enough to regain her breath, the beautiful witch turned her gaze towards his eyes, her intensity almost consuming him.

"Is that all?" she said with a sarcastic smirk on her face.

Obsidian growled, still ravenous for her.

Without a word, he walked out of the room and towards her bedroom, which thankfully was just a couple of rooms down the hall.

Salome clung to him as if craving his warmth, her usual distant demeanour replaced by consuming need.

As they stepped into her room, Obsidian took a look around, he had an idea on how to delight Salome.

They would not be staying long in this manor, but Salome always liked making things cosy and orderly for herself.

A neat pile of books that reached the floor flanked her bed, and the whole room was illuminated by scented candles that made the whole place smell like a lovely bakery.

Besides that it was a fairly nondescript room, with an armoire, a comfortable bed and a big window with the curtains currently closed.

Obsidian moved towards one of the walls in the room, near the bed, and placed Salome on the ground.

The beautiful witch looked at him with a cheeky smirk, holding herself as if craving the warmth of Obsidian's body.

"What now, scaly cock?" she asked with her usual sass.

Obsidian was so horny still that steam gently rose from his nostrils.

"What now, *daddy*?" he said, clearly letting her know what he wanted.

Salome made a haughty face, turning her eyes away from him as if disgusted.

But her tail betrayed her by wagging.

"Pervert penis," she said, egging him on again.

Obsidian wasn't sure why she liked calling him "cock" and "penis", but he found it hilarious.

Still, this would not do.

With a snap of his fingers and a few words, a mass of ghostly chains emerged from the wall, darting towards Salome, who was startled by the sudden spell.

They wrapped around her neck, wrists, waist and legs, holding her against the wall as a prisoner in a dungeon.

A lewd whimper escaped her lips, her usual cold facade breaking down for a second due to how lascivious it was.

She quickly tried to compose herself, but the way she was squeezing her thighs and gently swaying her hips betrayed how aroused she actually was.

Obsidian moved his arcane golden member towards her lips, teasing her snout with it.

She growled at him, her purple eyes fulminating him as she gritted her sharp teeth.

"Beg for it," said Obsidian with his best condescending tone.

Salome scoffed at him, throwing a bite.

"Go fuck yourself, you fat cock," she said, struggling to not look at Obsidian's crotch.

The dragon giggled and snapped his fingers, making the ghostly chains tighten around Salome's neck.

Another lewd whimper echoed through the room, so loud the witch couldn't help but blush and look away.

"Do it for daddy," Obsidian said, almost purring.

Salome's eyes reflected the fires of hell for a second.

But before she could say anything, Obsidian tightened the chains more, gently choking her as he pressed his crotch against her face.

His filthy aroma was obviously making her head spin.

"Please..." she said in a cute, meek voice while looking away.

Obsidian growled at her in delight, his golden member throbbing for her.

"Please, daddy," he said, doubling down on what he knew she craved.

Salome gave him a furious look that slowly turned into cute pouting.

"Please... daddy," she said while blushing.

Obsidian moved the tip of his member towards her and slowly teased her lips with it.

Salome wrapped her lips around it, looking at him from below with pleading eyes.

The dragon had never seen her like this, and it was driving him insane with love and lust.

The witch coiled her long almost canine tongue around his cock, suckling, tickling and almost milking it.

It was overwhelming, the dragon twitching at her attention.

"Good girl," he said while petting her hair.

Salome shot him another evil eye, but her tail betrayed her yet again, wagging for her lover like an excited puppy.

Obsidian could not help but giggle at this as he gently stroked her hair and horns.

She was so breathtakingly beautiful, it was making the dragon's heart ache.

"Gods, I love you so much," he said as he shoved his cock deep down her warm throat, making her eyes snap open for a second and then relax into a lustful haze as Obsidian thrust, face fucking her with his intense hip thrusts.

The dragon briefly pulled away as he noticed Salome struggling for breath, and he passed his fingers along her silken hair as the beautiful witch coughed and took deep breaths.

She shot him a sideways glance and pouted again, before slowly starting to run her tongue along his cock, lavishly worshipping it.

"And I love you too, despite my better judgement," she said right before closing her snout down on the tip of his phallus.

Obsidian purred at her words and started moaning as he threw his head back with his eyes closed.

Salome was being ruthless on his glans, suckling them with such intensity that the dragon's own thoughts started going blurry.

It was so much, in fact, that Obsidian tried pulling back a bit to allow himself a breath, but Salome was having none of it, she clamped down her mouth around his cock and suckled so hard her cheeks went concave.

Seeing that there was no escape backwards, and how his mind was about to snap, the dragon went on the offensive, shoving hard with his hips and invading the back of Salome's throat.

He placed his hands against the wall and continued thrusting as deep as he could, the gorgeous Salome gargling and choking on his dick as she was brutally throat fucked.

But despite this, not a drop of worry or discomfort was visible on her, she was lost on the moment, utterly enjoying being his little fuck doll.

Obsidian could barely hold like this, and with a final thrust, he invaded the deep recesses of her throat and orgasmed with gusto.

Salome twitched and whined as every single drop of Obsidian's cum flowed inside her, completely helpless to do anything about it and loving every second of it.

Slowly, the dragon pulled out as she suckled him every inch of the way, making sure nothing escaped her jaws.

Obsidian looked deep into her eyes, their deep purple pleading with him for more, her usual cold demeanour had completely melted away into a fiery gaze that would make lust demons blush.

"Thank you, daddy," Obsidian said to her, making her ears twitch, and her hips shake.

The gorgeous witch blushed before repeating it with shyness.

"Thank you, daddy," she averted her gaze just as her tail started wagging again.

Obsidian petted her gorgeous hair again, following its flow down to her neck.

Salome pouted quietly, clearly enjoying her lover's attention.

"Good girl," Obsidian said again, his words as warm as the fire in his belly.

The beautiful witch clenched her firsts, still pouting for him.

"I hate you," she said, her usual sarcastic tone dripping from every syllable.

Obsidian concentrated on the magic chains, and moved them upwards along the wall, dragging Salome with them.

The ones around her legs tightened and forced her to spread, her beautiful and warm pussy glistening in the dim light of the room.

Salome struggled with the chains, but it was obvious she was enjoying herself.

"You enjoy being helpless for daddy, don't you?" Obsidian asked, already knowing the answer.

The witch tensed in excitement, but she tried doing a haughty face again.

"You filthy, horny cock," she said, blushing and not denying Obsidian's words.

The dragon smiled, and rubbed the tip of his cock against her lower lips, gently teasing her.

Soft, tender whines escaped her lips, making her blush again.

Obsidian could tell how much she wanted it, despite her usual bluster. It was heart-warming to see her this way, and the dragon could feel the enormous pull she had on him.

Unable to wait any more, he plunged his cock inside her silky depths, sliding in all the way to his knot as his lover gasped in delight.

She tensed, pulling on the chains, her hips swaying like those of an animal in heat.

"Fuck me, daddy," she said, the last veneer of her usual iciness gone.

Obsidian could not contain himself after hearing her say it like that, and commenced thrusting as if his life depended on it.

12