Salon Pierre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all very interesting," Sylvie said, "But what about the important matters, you and Tiffany?"

"We haven't even discussed our feelings for each other, so there's nothing to tell, yet."

"Right." Sylvie said, "You two are to go over to the barn and, you'll find the straw quite comfortable, stay there until you've discussed this and anything else that might pop up, if you get my drift."

"You're not going to let up until we do, is that it?"

"You'd better believe it."

We were laying on a bed of straw with me draped across his chest kissing. I could feel his interest growing, if you get my drift. "Right, that's as far as this goes until you tell me everything."

"Bitch," he kissed me to let me know that he wasn't serious, "All right, this goes no further than us, is that understood?"

"Yes."

"Salon Pierre is a part of a network of police informants, you'd be surprised to know how much intel we gather and pass on to the police. They don't act directly on the intel, but it forms a part of their investigations. The same goes for my bikey mates. It was Libby's idea and she ran it past the brass and the network was formed. It is so tight that not even the Premier knows about it, and we have to keep it that way. We, and Libby agrees, want you to become a part of that network. Will you?"

"Yes. Now, where were we?" I reached down and slid his zipper down. "He's certainly ready for action."

"More to the point, are you?" He had my shirt pulled up, my bra off and his lips were nipping my nipples.

We didn't bother taking off any more clothes than were necessary and he was inside me. It was a slow process, him convincing me to join him, and I'm not talking about work, but join him I did, wholeheartedly and enthusiastically.

I don't know how long it took before we rejoined the others. I was still a little weak at the knees so Pierre, sorry Darling, had to support me as we walked across the lawn.

"Well?" Sylvie asked.

"Very well indeed," I whispered before kissing my darling once more.

We spent the next week on 'holiday' but not at the farm. Pierre and I spent it in a B&B down the road. Ben had hinted that the barn would be overcrowded with both couples occupying it.

Sylvie decided against going back to Sydney and from the looks that passed between her and Ben it wasn't a difficult decision for her to make.

I quietly cried, standing on the road looking at the wreckage of what had become a significant part of my life. A conference was in progress, there was Blue and the architect, Pierre and me looking at the plans spread over the bonnet of Pierre's car. "How soon can we make a start on this?" Pierre asked.

"Because the heat from the fire was directed upwards, there has been no structural weakening of the slab. By using tilt slab construction, once the wall slabs are on site we will have reached the fit-out stage within a week. Because the plumbing infrastructure is largely undamaged and we are using the same floor plan, that part of the build will only take days for the first fix. Electricity and phone connections will not take long. We are looking at handing the keys to you in four weeks.

"That's great, thanks for your efforts." Pierre shook his hand.

"What are we going to do for the next four weeks?" Pierre asked.

"By the look of you two, that was a stupid question, I know exactly what the two of you will be doing," Blue said.

"How about you, can your partner arrange for time off?"

"If he knows what's best for him he'd better."

The next four weeks were not all fun. Libby and I spent quite a lot of time together, she teaching me how the information gathering and presentation process worked, and me getting to know my future sister-in-law.

The grand re-opening was a gala affair with a large number of regular customers dropping in to check us out and make appointments to get the ravages of time washed out of their hair. They seemed to have no problem accepting Pierre's situation with me. "So, you and Pierre, if I couldn't see how much in love you are I wouldn't have accepted it." Seemed to be the universal opening line when a regular customer was seated in the chair ready for me.

There was a flurry of important people distancing themselves from the Jamesons before their respective trials. Ranalph got off lighter than his father. He got five years for the assault on Sylvie and a further five years when other assault charges were brought, as a result of the publicity generated by his arrest. Tacked on to that was three years for second offence dealing in a banned substance.

Jameson Senior will probably not see the outside of gaol for twenty years. It doesn't pay the commit felonies that could implicate members of parliament, they will not support you. I think the term used is that they will 'throw you under the bus'. He is now on his own with his cellmate.

As for me, what can I say, Pierre and I are to become parents in six months. My condition is hidden behind the smock I wear at work, but that won't last. A couple of regulars have already noticed a change in me and have put two and two together.

Pierre has taken, when we're at home, to standing behind me cupping my burgeoning bump and asking, "How are the two most important people in my life?" I would tell him that we're fine if he'd stop kissing me long enough.