Salsa Dancing Redhead

Story Info
From the dance floor to the dance floor.
3.8k words
4.75
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's absolutely no reason why I shouldn't go out tonight. I know times have been rough and things just don't seem to be going my way but this is precisely the reason why I should go. The city is filled with things to do, places to eat, sights to see, live music and dancing. Ah... dancing! That's it... I'm gonna go check out some live salsa on the island, just a few stops away from my loft. I pick my best jeans, comfortable brown dressy shoes (was gonna dance my ass off after all), matching brown belt, my favorite button up shirt, and a navy blue sport suit jacket. Comfortable, movable, but confident and classy.

This bar is always packed with incredible women. All types, young girls on a bachelorette party, the cougars looking to prey on younger men, the token voyeur couple with the hot young girl and the older man that loves watching her flirt with other girls and take men home. The cocktail waitresses with their tiny, mini skirts and their hourglass bodies that make all the other women hate them. Its a beautiful thing... The band is on fire every single time. I really can't wait to see them play, enjoy the view, have a few drinks and come back home to finish up work.

I walk down a few blocks and head downstairs to grab the train. I love my stop. There's never anyone in there ever, not creepy or lonely or dangerous, just the right amount of people: very few! The path train is perfect. I'm far enough from the city to feel totally disconnected and I can also be back in a few minutes. One of my favorite parts of living out here is the gap between the last two stops. A good 9 uninterrupted minutes that sees the city move farther and farther away... peace. Knowing that i'll be home, in my bed, drinking tea, reading a book. peace.

None of my friends could make it. My wingman buddy was out of town and I definitely didn't feel like calling any of my regular girlies, since I was in the mood for something new. I had a feeling that me going out was going to summon upon the evening a very special person. I arrive at my stop, walk upstairs to the north east corner, walk across the street to the bar located right at the corner. The bouncer and I have known each other since College actually. The usual over complicated, totally unnecessary and flat out embarrassingly juvenile hand shake takes place concluded by a stern pat on each other's back. "How's it looking up there?" I ask: "Dude, you don't even know the girl that's upstairs" he replies... "Care to give me a hint?" I replied and as he was checking a couple o ID's he says: "No need, you'll know" Ok then... let's see what this night has in store.

Stepping inside, confidently but attentive I notice the band to my right, I wave to the band leader, who actually always asks me to sit in and play a song on bass. The same song every single time but hey, I never get to do music anymore, its a perfect chance to get the rust out and have some fun. I walk to the bar and like the most douchebags of douchebags I order a Jack and Coke and post up, literally admiring the people... it was definitely a good looking crowd.

The band was killing it and the place was packed... A couple of familiar faces populate the club. I chug down my 2nd drink and see a very attractive older woman sitting down with some friends. I walk right up to her and ask her to dance. Thankfully she agrees and after a couple of songs dancing closely to eat other I just wasn't feeling it. She was beautiful and enjoyed her smile but I was looking for a better body, i wanted to hold onto a great figure. Our bodies weren't synchronized, the chemistry wasn't right. As soon as the song ended I thanked her for an amazing time and went back to the bar. I asked the bartender (who happened to be wearing the tightest pairs of jeans i've seen any woman wear) for another J&C and since she was taking a minute I told her I'd grab it on my way back from the rest room.

As I make my way down the long, packed corridor I happen to be get distracted by something I see, to the point of bumping pretty clumsily into a tall dude. He didn't like that at all! "Watch where you're going, ya prick!" Jesus... He stared me down and I simply apologized.... no need to get into trouble. He walked past me and my eyes were trying to find the imagine that had distracted me. Like in a scene from a movie I can see people in slow motion walking past me, in front of me, all around me. Everybody was wearing dark clothes for some reason and they all became a blur.... Everything was generic, lame, a big blob of irrelevant and generic fabric and color until i saw YOU. To be fair the first thing I saw were your high heels. They were extremely cute, and made your legs look fantastic. I just so happen to have caught you while you were doing a sexy move crouching and waving your dress around before quickly coming up in perfect sync with the song. That move also shows how fit you are, strong and definitely have practiced something like this before. Your right hand was holding a bit of your dress, I think you were afraid you'd move too much and show too much skin.... That same had was being adorned by a super shiny bracelet and a huge ring, damn it. Anyways, your red, soft, lacy dress was magnificent on you. It fit you so nice and tight... your partner walks into view and spun you around. I could get a glimpse of your butt. That dress was tight enough to show your nice curves and also open and light enough to hide things too. One thing it couldn't hide was your beautiful skin tone. Fair, gorgeous, looking simply regal. If one one side of the dress was held by your hand, the other was kept nicely tight by its knot. Right above it I could see your big and dare I say juicy breasts. Damn they looked divine... They were big, perky but didn't look fake and were definitely a perfect fit for your body.

I must have not realized it... I had been literally attracted by you, because next thing I knew I was about 10 feet from you... The corridor where I was was all the way across the bar. I must have been walking slowly towards you. Like a predator... seeing what I liked, what I loved, what I wanted and what I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, what would be mine. The song ends and as I'm about to make my move, you hide your partner, who was non other than the giant asshole that wanted to bash my head in...How fucking typical... Right before I turn around and basically give up, I see you staring at me.

Now, up until that point I had only had time to admire your body... I was just mesmerized by the way it looked and more importantly, by the way you moved. Gracefully moving your hips, your delicate hands holding your dress and tracing shapes in the air. If your body made me get closer to you, the way your face looked petrified me. I don't think i could ever forget that specific moment... Looking at you, deep in your eyes. I was far enough where I could admire the rest of your face almost without taking my eyes off your eyes. Fuck you're beautiful. To say you are the most stunning woman I have ever seen wouldn't be hyperbole. Your cheeks, your superbly stunning red hair, you juicy lips which were smiling at the moment looked so tasty... couldn't tell if you were wearing lipstick or not, but the color of your lips was mouth watering. Your eyes were equally as stunning as any part I had admired up until that moment and I honestly thought that would be it.

You have no option but to look away since the idiot man you're with takes you towards the table you had reserved. It was you two, another couple and 2 gay dudes. I went back to the bar and noticed how everybody couldn't help but look at you. Some women light up a room, but you set it on fire. You were the flame that kept the heat level high. You had to be the one my buddy was talking about.

I asked a couple of girls to dance but again, none were anything special but I tried to make sure I danced as close to you as possible. I didn't get a single glimpse from you, not while dancing with the first girl nor the second. I did my best to make cool turns, moves and show what I got. Nothing, you were distracted by what seemed now to be a bit of an argument. Song ends and I go back to the bar, order another drink and try to keep an eye on what you're doing. I was correct, you were arguing with your man, until he finally gets up, and says something and leaves. Your answer was to take a couple of shots and keep dancing.

Your majestic figure dancing on the now half empty dance floor was stunning. Just you dancing, having fun, enjoying yourself. Flirting with a couple of girls was also a super hot thing but I somehow loved just staring at you having the time of your life. It seemed like that's what you wanted all along... to be alone, to be free, to be you. I noticed a few guys starting, like wolves, but none had the balls to approach you. I gather all my might and shift my minerals inside my pants, walk over to you, grab you by the hand, hold you up close and start matching your footwork... My right hand resting in the small of your back, the outside of my thumb to be specific. Damn even that feels good... the muscles on your lower back are delicious... the knuckle on my thumb fits perfectly in between... My right thigh rests between your legs, nothing invasive but you definitely knew i was dancing with you. My left hand was holding your right and my hip was leading the way.

I enjoy dancing a lot but there's nothing like finding the right partner. Our movements were simply perfect. Seemed like we knew what the other one was doing... it was effortless sensuality, effortless rhythm, effortless music with out bodies... We opened up our bodies and danced with each other but without touching much... you walked around me, shimmied a bit, lowered yourself, got back up and I did a few twists and turns til I grabbed you and you super close to my chest. Staring at you, our foreheads gently touching I lower my hand just a tiny bit that it rests on your butt... You notice the inch difference and bite your lower lip... fuck is that delicious.... Not sure if it had to do with the control you seem to have over the time and space continuum but when I kissed you it seemed to have lasted 4 or 5 songs.

While we danced, without missing a beat, I wrapped my big lips around yours... gently tasting you at first. Short, quick, kisses... slowly, I started focusing on each lip. I started with the top one first... slowly devouring every single inch, pore by pore, made my way from the right side of your mouth to the left... In between breaths I could tell you wanted to bite me, kiss me, lick me, but I guided our mouths perfectly do to what I wanted and how... I finished with the top lip and let you suck on my top one while I did the same with your lower one. You tasted like the most delicious of grapes... yummy, juicy and simply succulent. Our tongues find a way to massage each others and if our bodies knew how to dance together, then our tongues could put our dance moves to shame. Never had I kissed anyone that knew exactly how I wanted... I was fast and you reacted, I would kiss slowly and you did the same... incredible. Yummy, tasty, and addictive.

We were kissing, we were dancing, two of my favorite things and something tells me it was the same for you. The band, playing a slower song, was dictating our moves now. We were even slower, more passionate and following every percussion hit, every horn melody... we were one with each other and with the music. Kissing never felt this good, dancing never did either. The band plays a faster song and we dance faster and continue kissing... now your arms over my shoulders, hands on my head, you are now kissing me, eating my mouth, sucking my tongue... licking my lips... you hands hold my face and you literally lick my mouth,, suck my bottom lip... I can tell how much this turns you on... but I just hold you and press you against me... I'm sure my tight jeans reveal that i'm also turned on and I press you against me to make sure you know it... As I do I feel you take a deeper breath and bite my lower lip.

Mmmmmmmmmmm!

If I don't stop I'm going to literally make you mine on this dance floor... I take a breath and flip you around and hold you closely and we begin dancing again and by dancing I mean I slowly move from side to side on beat with song while you rub yourself against me. damn... no shame... just grinding... fucking hot. Everyone starting at us... makes me want you even more actually... While still grinding you lean back, your back on my chest, your head leaning on my shoulder and you guide my hands over your massive breasts.... Fuck they feel even better than they look baby... I hear you moan as I grab them and when I thought it was enough, since there were so many people around, you don't let my hands go, grab them even harder and harder... I can't do anything but enjoy this and look at the people starting... "Fuck it!"

I let everything go... every inhibition, any judgement.... The next thing I let go of was one of your breasts... I managed to let my hand lose and I lower it, with you showing no resistance, towards your inner leg... Fucking delicious... My hand touches your amazing legs, the softest I've ever touched.... I hear a quick, sharp moan which I don't understand since I hadn't put any pressure inside you yet.... "Its your watch honey, its so cold" you tell me... Didn't mean to tease but I strategically do it a few times... The whole place looking at us.... jealous of us... of our bodies... of our dancing, of our kissing, of our rhythm.

Not sure what came over me but without a care in the world I took my left hand and undid the knot on your dress but I don't think you notice... Undone, but still held by my band I whisper: "You're mine" and I gently guide you a foot or so in front of me. You thought it was a typical dance spin but in reality you dress leaves your perfect body and such beauty is expose for the whole bar to see... For a second you realize that you are just there, in the middle of the dance floor, wearing nothing but high heels, a tiny red string thong and a sexy bra... I walk over, take my jacket off and kiss you again... I absolutely had to touch your ass, and it was magnificently perfect. Soft, tight and it fit in my hand just like I knew it would. I gently caress it and immediately feel you getting goose bumps... yum.

After tracing random matching mirror image shapes with my hands on both of your cheeks, I kiss you neck and collar bone... so nice, perfect lines, perfect shape, perfect taste... Your necklace wasn't an obstacle at all, in fact more than once I had those pearls in my mouth. I look for the clamp on the back of the bra but couldn't find it. You stop kissing me for a second and undo the bra from the front... All this while people were staring, with no shame, as if they were at a museum or a play....

I start licking your juicy tits... the color of your nipples were the most gorgeous shade of pink I have ever seen. The taste? the most mouth watering fruits don't come close. I looked up while sucking on your tits and licking your breasts and your head was tilted backwards... I kept doing it for a while... band playing, people staring, breasts being succulently devoured, licked, teased, touched, smelled, rubbed, lightly bitten too.... fuck this is making me so hard....

You violently lift my shirt up and try to grab my cock over the tight jeans... I undo my belt and you're already unzipping my pants and lowering them.... Next thing i know you're squatting, legs spread and put my now absurdly rock solid cock in your mouth. Fuck your lips feel good... Nobody can't believe what's happening but nobody wants us to stop, least of all me. I move your gorgeous ginger hair to a side so I can admire your gorgeous face while you suck me off... Both of your hands grab my cock right before it goes inside your mouth... fuck you're great at this.... Can't help but almost dance to the music, moving my hips in circles along the beat... you suck me and suck me... It feels to good but its not ending like this... its just beginning right?

I unbutton my shirt and I ask you to get up. You get up without using your hands or arms as support, it was majestic... so sensual, so confident, so fucking hot. I'm there, in the middle of a fucking salsa club in the city without a shirt on, pants down to my knees and a massive erection. Add to that the hottest woman I have a ever seen starting at me... We kiss once and I flip you around... Without taking your panties off I move them to a side and proceed to slide my cock inside your very slowly. I wish I could explain to you how great it felt knowing I was able to get you this wet. Well, maybe it wasn't me, maybe it was the people looking at us, or I should say looking at YOU, maybe it was the music, the alcohol... I just hope a lot of it had to to with my big lips, strong hands and thick cock that is not all the way inside you.... I enter you over and over with the best rhythm, tempo and precision anyone has, ever... you're loving it and I can feel you trying to hump me fast and faster but I have to control you a lead you to stay on beat... stay. on. beat. Without my dick coming out, you lean back, arching yourself onto me... this allows me to grab your huge, perky tits, enjoy your skin once again and how soft it is.... pinching your nipples just as you like it, how and when... I hear you moan and moan and moan and I can feel almost as if my hard, throbbing cock was getting bigger and bigger inside you.

I pull out, get on my knees and spread your legs... I proceed to lick your asshole and it tastes just as good as your mouth. fucking, unreal.... licking, kissing, licking, kissing, absolutely feasting on it.... my tongue naturally goes a bit farther down and tastes your scrumptious pussy and the taste was heaven. You are so wet and delicious.... I could have literally tasted you for breakfast, lunch and dinner til the end of my days but we were interrupted by the owner yelling and screaming. FUCK! let's go....

I give you my jacket, since you didn't have time to get dressed... I grab the rest of the things are we get out of there... I grab you by the hand and guide you to the subway station... We can hear the train approaching as we were going downstairs and knew we didn't have time to buy a ticket... We jumped over the turnstile and got on it, perfect timing!

We sit there, gathering our thoughts, i was right on the seat as soon as you enter the trolley and you were across from me... Nobody on the train with us, headed towards my place... You sit there, spread your legs and start touching yourself... Pearl necklace, no bra, massive tits, a thong that is barely there, with your hand rubbing over it.

I pull my cock out and start doing the same... No music, except the loudness of the train. My cock was back to being as hard as before, and when you notice how hard it really is you walk over, put both legs next to either side of me and sit on my cock.... mmmmmmmm you once again hold my face and kiss me like you've been wanting to kiss a man for the longest time... i just stay there, remaining hard, inside you, while you lick and kiss me.

I grab your ass and start moving you faster on top of me.... the faster I go the more you kiss me... the more noises you make... I slightly open my mouth and let you suck my lips and my tongue... you're so good at this... I proceed to fuck you as fast as I can and even without music our bodies are dancing perfectly, with me inside you and no dance floor... I'm so hard and thick inside you and your kissing feels even better than your tightness and wetness...

"Oh my god, you're gonna make me cum... don't stop" you beg me...

I do as I'm told and concentrate as hard as I can but the way we're kissing isn't helping... I can feel your kisses on my cock.... I grab your ass, spread it as much as I can and ream you with fast, long, hard strokes until you quiver time and time again and orgasm on my thick dick.

12