Sam 04

Story Info
Sam and I go on our honeymoon.
6.3k words
4.25
4.8k
7
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

You should really read Sam part 1, 2 and 3 before reading this.

While I mulled Sam's past sex life over in my mind, the rest of our lives moved on. My internship was going well, and the company had offered me a very lucrative position with a large sign on bonus. The only hitch was we would need to relocate to Baltimore.

Sam's internship was not going as well. There was a downturn in the commercial real estate market and her sales numbers were doing poorly. According to her manager, he did not think her clients took her seriously as far as her ability to accurately forecast the returns on their investment. She tried dressing down, returning to baggy clothes and no make-up. Sam even bought some horn-rimmed glasses, but the damage had already been done. Her company was not going to offer her a position at the end of the semester.

That made the decision to relocate easier. I tried getting Sam interested in my trading equations. She always grasped the concepts easily and helped me numerous times when I was stuck. Sam said she would find her own path.

The mothers had our wedding all planned and the invitations sent out. We would be married in early June. Sam had spent a lot of time with the mothers trying to find the perfect wedding dress. My brother was going to be my best man and Sam had chosen a high school friend to be her maid of honor. That was the extent of our wedding party. As I said, we both wanted small.

As a wedding present, her Uncle Jack gave us two weeks in his private residence on a Caribbean Island, so our honeymoon was set. The private residence was on a compound that included a private restaurant and beach. Sam was not interested in accepting the offer from her mother's brother. She said Uncle Jack was beyond wealthy with a private jet, a super yacht, and houses in several countries, but the source of his money was questionable. Some rumors suggested he was in the mob, others suggested he was a gun dealer. The most elaborate story said he ran a paramilitary group that performed executions for foreign governments.

We did not have a lot of money, and at my urging, Sam accepted the offer. She reluctantly agreed but said, "We can really get wild down there."

Sam looked absolutely stunning in her gown, taking my breath away as she walked down the aisle. The wedding itself was perfect as Sam and I danced the night away. I had the opportunity to meet Uncle Jack. He was a large man, broad shouldered and a death grip when we shook hands. He was also rather quiet which could lead to some of the rumors we heard. I tried making some small talk that did not go anywhere and as I went to excuse myself, he became very personable, like a different man. Uncle Jack told me how Sam was always his favorite, even if sister did not allow him to see her much. He said they would be yachting around the islands and hoped we could join them on the boat one night for dinner. Uncle Jack handed me a business card and said to call him if Sam ever needed anything. Then he made his excuses and disappeared into the crowd.

We spent the night in a hotel by the airport. We were both exhausted from the day and after a quickie, we fell asleep. We had an extended flight the next day and by the time we made it her uncle's house, we were exhausted again. Our sex life as a married couple was not getting off to a good start. In the morning, we decided to head over to the restaurant for some breakfast and coffee.

Sam came out of the bathroom in an outfit that made my chin hit the floor. Then she told me it was just a wrap covering her bathing suit.

She also said, "Let's take the opportunity to get wild."

Sam said, "This last month has been tough and we have two weeks to let our hair down and enjoy ourselves. Before we know it, we will be grandparents sitting in rocking chairs. If you think my outfit is too sexy, I can try something else on but I'm afraid you won't be much happier with anything else I brought." While grabbing my crotch she added, "Maybe you won't be too tired tonight daddy."

We walked the few hundred yards to the restaurant. I knew she had a bathing suit on underneath the wrap, but I do not think the men we passed thought so. All they saw was a whole lot of leg and some cheek underneath the "skirt." Not to mention Sam's perfectly toned abbs. I certainly was enjoying the show walking behind her. The wait staff in the restaurant was mostly locals and they were openly ogling Sam.

After breakfast, we headed to the beach and settled in for a day of relaxation. Sam removed the wrap and the tiny thong she was wearing barely covered he pussy. The beach was topless, and Sam did not hesitate to remove her top, what little there was of it. Something about seeing Sam's tits out in the open like that gave me an instant erection. Sam noticed right away and gave me a little smile as she handed me a bottle of sunscreen. There were not a lot of people on the beach, mostly employees of the compound raking the beach.

Sam laid down on her belly and I began to work the sunscreen into her legs as I worked my way up to her naked ass. She did have a thong on, but it was hard to see that little cord in between her has cheeks. As I rubbed sunscreen into her ass, I began pushing my fingers against her rosebud. Sam spread her legs giving me better access. I noticed the employees had stopped raking and were now watching us.

After putting sunscreen on her back and shoulders, Sam rolled over putting her tits on display. Again, I started on her legs and began working my way up. I pulled her legs further apart as I approached her crotch and let my fingers rub up against her very wet pussy. I untied the two strings that were holding the little patch of fabric covering her pussy. As I prepared to do her chest, Sam noticed that we had an audience and she let out a little moan.

I said, "I think my little slut likes having an audience."

Sam said, "Yes daddy, look how hard my nipples are and my pussy is so wet. Please finish me daddy."

I applied a liberal amount of sunscreen and started working it into her skin starting at her shoulders. May hands began to knead both of her breasts as my fingers pinched her nipples. Sam continued to moan. After adding some more sunscreen, I began working into her abs, sliding my hands lower and lower until my left hand was underneath the fabric of her thong. I moved my right hand back to her breast and nipples. As the fingers of my left hand caressed her slit, Sam grabbed my arm, pressed it against her cunt and began humping it. It did not take long before she had a visible orgasm and our audience cheered. Sam collapsed on her blanket.

Our audience went back to work as Sam and I soaked up some sun. Neither of us said anything for a long time until one of the wait staff came over to take our order. We ordered a couple of daiquiris. Sam wanted to know if he was one of the watchers and I was certain he was. She said it looked like he still had an erection and that was the most erotic thing she has ever done. It certainly revealed an exhibitionist side to Sam I had never seen before.

After laying around the beach most of the morning, we headed back to the restaurant for some light lunch. Sam put the wrap back on but left the top of bathing suit off. Her nipples were clearly visible under the wrap. The wait staff did their best not to ogle but we did receive excellent service. Sam frequently allowed her hand to brush up against me member.

As soon as we got back to our house, Sam dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts, freeing my semi-hard erection.

Sam said, "It looks like someone needs a release. Can daddy's little slut make him feel better?"

Sam took me into her mouth.

I said, "I think daddy is going to fuck his little slut's face."

"Daddy can do whatever he wants to his little slut."

With those words of encouragement, I grabbed Sam's hair and shoved my cock into her throat. Sam had removed her wrap and was squeezing her breast as I fucked her face. I pulled out to give Sam a chance to breathe and she said, "Please keep fucking your little sluts face daddy."

I could not say no. I did not take me long to come and Sam sucked it all down.

Sam stood up and said, "I love the taste of daddy's come. Please fuck the rest of your slut's holes daddy. I need something hard in my cunt or my ass or both."

Sam got on her hands and knees on the bed, pushed her ass in the air, a dildo appeared out of somewhere and she began working it into her cunt. I did not know that Sam had brought any toys with her and wondered how they made it through customs.

I also did not know she was going to play the "daddy's little slut" game on our honeymoon. I was not complaining. Sam's stories of playing daddy's little slut for Jackson always made me aroused and we had seen it played out in several porn films. One of those porn films gave me an idea.

I grabbed the dildo out of her hand and started slapping her ass.

I shouted, "Did daddy say you could play with your toys?"

Several handprints were appearing on Sam's ass as she laid face down on the bed moaning. Her hands had found her breasts and were pinching her nipples. The only time I had smacked Sam's ass this hard was when we were high. I do not recall ever playing a punishment game with Sam without being high or "high sex" as we called it. But Sam seemed just as aroused as if she was high.

She was also making my dick hard again, so I slammed it into her cunt. Sam started coming almost immediately as she moaned "yes daddy." It did not take long before I came again, and we fell asleep on the bed.

I awoke about an hour later with Sam's lips around my cock which was already getting hard. She noticed I was awake and said, "You haven't fucked your slut's ass yet daddy."

It did not take long for my dick to rise to the occasion. Sam rose to her knees, turned her back to me, and guided me into her already lubed ass. She slowly glided up and down on my cock, sinking down as far as she could go, and then after a pause, rising up just enough to keep the head in. We quietly fucked like that for a while, while I watched my cock disappear into her beautiful ass and her long blond hair cascading down her back. Occasionally she would moan that she loved daddy's cock in her ass. All good things must come to an end, as Sam began to come and so did I. Sam turned and snuggled against me, and we fell asleep again.

We awoke just in time to grab a quick shower and grab dinner at the restaurant. Sam wore a short dress that showed off all her curves and some heels. We sat at the bar while we waited for a table, and I noticed that Sam's dress had ridden up and her bright blue panties were on display.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Everyone can see your blue panties."

Sam whispered into mine, "I knew I should have left them home."

She reached over and grabbed my cock through my trousers and said, "I thought daddy liked showing off his little slut."

My instantly hard cock gave her my answer. Of course, that is when the host came to escort us to our table, and I had to walk through the restaurant while concealing my erection. Sam and I were both famished and we wanted to order right away. As the waiter was taking our order, I noticed his eyes were looking down at Sam. After he left, I asked Sam if she was showing him her panties.

She said, "Yes daddy, and I think he liked them very much because he could not take his eyes off them. Also, I could see his cock getting hard in his pants."

Sam left her panties on display through the rest of the meal, and we received great service from the wait staff. The chef even came out to ask how we liked our meal or how Sam liked her meal because he never really made eye contact with me. Like the waiter, his eyes never left Sam. She later told me that she spread her legs as far as she could under the table so he could have a pleasant view.

After dinner, we took a walk on the beach. I reached under Sam's skirt to give her ass a squeeze and found it bare. She said she left her panties on the chair for the chef. We found a secluded spot on the beach and Sam dropped to her knees, pulled out my cock and started sucking. But I wanted to fuck. I pushed Sam onto her hands and knees and started fucking her. Sam started moaning how much she liked daddy's cock in her cunt. As her moans got louder, we started attracting some attention. Several men were sitting on a nearby outcrop watching us. Sam seemed to notice at the same time and had her first orgasm, announcing to our audience, "I'm coming daddy!"

It looked like some of the men were stroking their own cocks but there was not enough light to be sure. Sam kept watching them and she kept coming. Each time she came she made sure her audience knew it. My own orgasm was approaching, and I asked Sam where she wanted it. She said she wanted daddy to come on her face. Sam turned around and put her face in front of my cock. Several of her fingers disappeared into her pussy. It only took a couple of strokes before I painted her face. As I came, she came again.

Sam and I headed back to the house and our audience dispersed. Sam still had come all over her face and was slowly scooping it up on her fingers and then licking them clean. She was a sight, come in her hair, sand on her knees and arms and her skirt pulled up. Fortunately, we did not pass any of our neighbors.

Sam jumped in for a quick shower and we got ready for bed. As we lay in bed, Sam snuggled up against me. I asked if she saw the men watching us as we fucked.

Sam said, "Yes I saw them daddy. They were stroking their long black cocks as daddy fucked his little slut. That made me so hot. I like when you show me off and I can show people what a good slut I am for daddy. I wonder what their come tasted like."

With that she fell asleep. I laid awake and wondered. Sam was always open to anything in the bedroom, but she always emphasized that it could only be the two of us. We have played all sorts of sex games including bondage and role play. Usually, the next morning Sam would restate, "as long as it is just the two of us." Getting off on men watching you take a load in the face was not "just the two of us." Neither was the sunscreen masturbation session on the beach. And what about spreading her legs so the chef would have a good look at her panties. I was not sure if she was opening the door to a threesome. At some point, one of our watchers will want to join in. I am not sure I wanted a threesome on my honeymoon.

The compound offered many activities including hiking, snorkeling and jet skis. No matter what we were doing, Sam would initiate some exhibitionist sex, even if it were just sucking me off. Sam insisted on going topless as much as possible and loved to rub suntan oil onto her breast if someone was watching. She liked being watched but more than that, she liked to hear from her audience.

We had found a secluded area of the beach near the edge of the compound. A chain-link fence and some hedges shielded us from whatever was on the other side. Sam was on her hands and knees as I fucked her from behind. With a handful of her hair yanking her head back, I was slapping her ass. Our noises attracted some attention from the other side of the fence. A half dozen men had worked their way through the bushes and were hanging onto the fence. They began yelling things at Sam, calling her a slut and a whore.

Sam seemed to relish the name calling. She leaned back and showed her audience her breasts as she began to maul her tits. Not to be outdone, the men stuck pulled out their cocks and stuck them through the fence, one man yelling, "Hey puta, come try some chocolate." as we fucked, they masturbated until their come went flying. We were too far away for them to hit us but close enough for Sam to enjoy the scene.

We visited that place a few days in a row, with Sam having a tremendous orgasm each time. I was afraid that the men would eventually climb the fence and then things would be completely out of control. Sam relented to my concerns, and we moved our afternoon fuck sessions to other parts of the island.

At the end of the first week, we received a phone call from Uncle Jack, inviting us to an early dinner on his yacht. He would have his driver pick us up at three. At exactly 3:00, the doorbell rang and a young, well built, gentleman was at the door. He drove us over to the harbor where a motorboat was waiting to take us to Uncle Jack's yacht. As the driver helped us into the boat, I noticed he had a large handgun under his jacket.

Uncle Jack's yacht was an "old school" three masted schooner. The beautiful woodwork inside the main cabin looked like something off the Titanic. Uncle Jack was joined by a former supermodel who was still stunningly beautiful. Jack introduced her as Naomi. The supermodel and Sam disappeared below deck while Uncle Jack showed me around topside. A waiter brought us some drinks as we settled at a table near the bow.

This was the personable Jack again, talking about Sam and her mother. Jack said he could not father children from an infection he had caught while in the military. So, he focused his attentions on Sam until he had a falling out with her mother. Sam was ten by then. He still paid close attention to her, helped by social media. Jack said he knew Sam was super smart even at an early age and seemed mature beyond her years. He also knew she was going to grow up to be a beautiful woman. Jack also discussed the rape at the frat house, how devastating it must have been for Sam and her mother, and how strong Sam was to carry on. Of course, her mother prohibited Jack from getting involved. Jack said he thought Sam was fortunate to find a man like me to help her get passed it.

The weird part of this conversation was Jack talking like he knew that I knew about the rape. I certainly never mentioned it to him. If it were not for someone telling my brother, I am not sure that Sam would have wanted to relive it by telling me. He also knew a lot about our plans and Sam's struggles at her internship. I was going to ask him about it when Sam, Naomi and some waiters came topside with dinner.

With Naomi and Sam at the table, Jack told us about the island and its history. It was originally a slave trading port, the first stop for many Africans on their way to America's cotton and tobacco fields. The island was nearly abandoned after the slave trade but continued dealing with slaves even after it was illegal. It found its second hey day during prohibition, as layover point for rum runners on their way to the states. Again, after prohibition, the island fell into disuse until Castro took over Cuba. A lot of the people who fled Cuba and who could not get a visa into the states or anywhere else ended up here. Piracy bloomed killing any chance of the island becoming a vacation destination. About a decade ago, the government of a nearby country sent in a military operation to clean up the mess. Several consortiums bought up half the island and turned it into private compounds like the one we were staying in. Descendants of the former slaves and Cubans occupy the other half. There are few job opportunities on the island besides fishing or working at one of the compounds.

Jack warned us about straying outside the compound. It was not safe, especially for someone as beautiful as Sam. Jack asked if we would like his driver to show us around. Sam jumped on the opportunity. Jack assured us that the driver knew what was safe and what to avoid. I mentioned that he was also well armed.

Jack smiled and said, "All of my employees are well armed."

The driver, Raul as we learned, was waiting for us to take us back to the compound. He offered to pick us up at noon the next day and advised us to be hungry. Precisely at noon, he was ringing the bell and took us to the other side of the island. The way Jack talked about it not being safe made me think we were heading into a third world slum, but the opposite was true as it seemed like any vibrant Caribbean village. There were shops and night clubs and numerous restaurants which all looked well maintained. Raul pulled up in front of one of the restaurants and escorted us in. The wait staff greeted Raul with warm hugs and once they found out Sam was Jack's niece, we were treated like royalty. Raul disappeared as we ate. The meal was delicious and as I asked for the check, their smiles fell away. Raul appeared out of nowhere and after some words in Spanish, everyone was smiling. Raul explained that Jack's niece was family and to pay for her meal would be like paying your mother for dinner or undermining the closeness they felt for Jack.

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers
12