Sam 05

Story Info
The final chapter.
4.9k words
3.59
9.7k
7
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
225 Followers

You should really read Sam part 1, 2 3 and 4 before reading this.

Warning, this story contains scenes of non-consensual sex.

After we returned from our honeymoon, it was time to settle into married life in Baltimore. I was extremely worried for Sam, a new city, no friends and no job, I could imagine her spinning out of control. Those were my concerns before the honeymoon. Now, with all the events and Sam's behaviors on the island, I was even more worried. What the fuck was she thinking flashing her naked pussy to a bunch of guys in a bar. What the fuck did she expect?

I had lived on this planet for 24 years and never seen anyone die. Now, I've witnessed several men gunned down with their brain matter and blood sprayed all over my bride and myself. And it was all Sam's fault. I cannot really say it was all her fault. There were times I should have reined her in because I know how she gets. I should never have let her smoke pot before we went to the night club. Sam said it best, once she gets high, her "NO" button becomes a "Yes" button. I have learned and she will do fucking anything including fucking anyone.

Granted, we have a lot of fun when it is the two of us in our apartment, or a secluded spot on the beach. But I do not really want my wife flashing her pussy to a bunch of guys in a bar. I knew she did not have any panties on. I knew she was struggling to keep her dress from riding up. And I knew they were watching her hump my leg while we were dancing. I should have reined her in before things got out of control.

I think Sam apologized once the next morning and that apology really went to Raul. Other than that, she never mentioned it again.

We rented a small house near Baltimore and moved in about a week before I started work. I said I was really worried about Sam, but my worries were unwarranted. Sam landed herself an adjunct professor position at a private university in the area. She also had some discussions with a local commercial real estate firm in the area. The firm was much smaller than where she interned but it gave her the opportunity to keep up to date with the markets. She also had volunteered in a mentoring program to help inner city children with math.

The first couple of weeks on my new job were hectic. I was never informed that I would be required to spend a week in London every month. Sam and I contemplated returning the sign-on bonus and leaving until she figured out that she could join me on many of the tris, at least for a few days.

That was, until her real-estate employment got busy. Her firm had signed a contract with a developer looking to invest in areas for gentrification. They were buying groups of empty lots and were also looking at apartment buildings that could be refurbished in the right market. Sam was enjoying the challenges and the risks. It meant that Sam was spending time in some of the worse areas of Baltimore. It also meant we were spending more time apart and in different time zones. Sam was five hours behind me, so for a week each month, I would be getting ready for bed while she was hopefully getting home from work.

Occasionally, our schedules would work so that we could enjoy some mutual masturbation. Thank god for zoom, plus a wife or is not inhibited by using toys while on camera. Sam had also broken out her DVD porn collection from her time with Jackson. On nights our schedules did not work, preferring that I masturbate to a porn movie where she was the starlette, she slipped a different DVD into my suitcase on each trip.

I found some of the DVDs very erotic, watching an 18-year-old Sam masturbate always made my dick hard. One of the videos showed her with Jackson. I had known there were a number of these, sometimes with multiple men. I did not like them even though I do like watching interracial porn. With these DVDs, I knew Sam was under the influence of drugs. I am not sure she would have said no to Jackson if she was not high, but it felt like he was taking advantage of her. It raised some nagging questions in my mind, questions about Sam's judgement, questions that concerned me more after our honeymoon.

Late on a Friday night in the UK, I was awoken by a phone call from Sam. She said she had been at a showing for an old apartment building. Everyone else had already left and her car would not start. She had been trying to call the auto club, but no one would come out to that area at night. Neither would Uber or Lyft. I could tell by her voice that she was becoming hysterical which was very unlike Sam. In the background, I began hearing other people talking and I realized that Sam was having a conversation with someone else.

Sam told me that the family who lived on the first floor of the apartment building had come out and were trying to help her. She spent most of her time talking to them and then updating me on what was happening. I could hear someone tell her to pop the hood and then I heard her trying to start the car. It was making a weird clicking noise and I thought she had a dead battery. I suggested that maybe they could give her a jump start. There were more discussions in the background and Sam came back on to tell me that their mother had taken their car to work and would not be back to early morning.

There were some more discussions of which I could barely make out what was being said. There was definitely a woman's voice doing most of the talking and some men. I heard the hood close and then Sam got back on the phone with me.

She said, "This family said I could spend the night with them, at least until their mother gets home and then they'll give me a ride home."

"Do you feel safe?" I asked.

Same began talking in hushed tones. "Yes, I think so, they seem nice. There is a grandfather who looks older than mine, a girl my age and her two brothers. I think the boys are in their teens. They said the police do not come out here at night unless it is a major emergency. This is one of the few standing buildings in the area and the others all look abandoned. I am not sure there are a lot of choices."

I reminded her that I was coming home the next day and I'll take care of the car when I get back. I told her I love her and to call me when she gets settled. I tried to go back to sleep but I was too worried for Sam.

About 20 minutes later I received a text message. The message said, "my saviour" and included a picture of Sam and a very pretty, young black woman. Sam was in one of her basic business suits, pale blue jacket and skirt with a white blouse. The woman did not appear to have much on, maybe some kind of night shirt. Sam had a "pretend" smile on her face, so I assumed she was still worried. I enlarged the picture and noticed that I could see the woman's nipples were very hard. Sam had a couple of the buttons on her blouse undone.

A little later I received another picture. Sam was sitting on a couch between two young black men, with an older black man standing behind them.

The message said, "The rest of the family, in case I get murdered, so you know what they look like LOL."

I hate LOL and Sam knows I hate LOL.

I enlarged the picture again and noticed that Sam had a joint in her hand. I immediately sent back a text asking if she was smoking pot.

It took a several minutes for a response to arrive which included another picture. In the text Sam said she was only taking a couple of hits to calm her nerves. She was on the edge of freaking out. The picture was more of a close-up of Sam. She was taking a hit off the joint. The boy's faces were not in the picture, but I could see their hands resting on Sam's thighs. The grandfather was still standing behind her and he had a huge bulge in his trousers that extended well into his pant leg. Sam's blouse was unbuttoned below her bra.

I was in panic mode. I had to save my wife from herself, but I was thousands of miles away. I thought about calling the police but what was I going to say? "My wife is smoking pot with a couple of black guys, and she gets really horny when she gets high." I could imagine them asking for the address so they could get a turn or maybe watch. I called the airline and got my flight moved up, but I would not be back in Baltimore until late morning.

At some point, I went from being worried for Sam, to being angry. She knows how she gets when she smokes pot and like an alcoholic, once she gets started it would not be a hit or two. I enlarged the last picture. Not only were there two black hands resting on Sam's thighs, but her legs were slightly spread, the skirt had risen-up and a glimpse of her white panties was visible. Granddad's hand was resting on her shoulder with his fingers drooping near her breast.

As I looked at my wife's panties on display, I received another picture and text. Grandpa's hands were pulling my wife's blouse open now that all the buttons were undone. Sam's legs were draped over each of the boy's legs completely exposing her panties. My dick started getting hard as I noticed my wife's hands were laying in the boy's laps.

The text read, "The boys and the pot are really helping me relax. Wait, what happened to my blouse?"

The next picture was very similar, I almost thought it was sent twice until I noticed that my wife had a boy's cock in each of her hands.

The text read, "My, what big cocks they have, big, black cocks."

As my anger turned into despair and now lust. I realized that my wife was going to get fucked by these three men and the photographer was going to make sure I watched. I guess I could have deleted the texts without reading them, but I was now watching a train wreck, a very erotic train wreck.

Sam was standing in the next picture. She was completely topless but still had her skirt on. She was kissing one of the boys who had his hand wrapped around her ass cheeks.

The text read, "The boys and want me to tell them who is the better kisser. Wait, what happened to my bra?"

She was with the other boy in the next. Her skirt was now laying on the floor. The boy had his hands on my wife's panty covered ass.

The text read, "I think this one is the better kisser. Wait, what happened to my skirt?"

I laid in bed stroking my cock waiting to see what happened next.

The next picture was completely different. Sam was facing the camera still in her panties leaning against grandpa. Grandpa had one hand cupping one of Sam's breasts, tweaking her nipple. His mouth was nibbling her neck and his other hand was down the front of her panties. I noticed grandpa appeared to be naked.

The text read, "I do not know how he kisses, but his hands are wonderful. Wait, what is poking me in my butt?"

The girl was naked in the next picture and kissing Sam. Sam was completely naked in this picture. I noticed that the girl had her hands on Sam's crotch. The girl was beautiful with a perfect bubble ass. I was so focused on the girl I almost did not notice that grandpa was in still in the picture and Sam was stroking his extremely hard cock. A message was not included.

I came all over my hand as I viewed the video included with the next message. Sam and the girl were on their knees, taking turned licking and sucking grandpa's cock, in between kissing each other.

It looked like grandpa had taken over photography duties in the next text because the video was looking down at the two women sucking his cock. As the camera panned back, I could see that both girls were now being fucked by the two boys. Wait, I thought they were her brothers, and he was her grandfather.

Grandpa was using Sam's hair to pull her away from his cock in the next video while the girl was stroking his cock.

I could hear him say, "What do you want blondie?"

Sam was moaning as she was being fucked, she said, "I want your come, I want your big black dick to come in my mouth."

Grandpa let loose with a stream of come that quickly filled Sam's open mouth. As she tried to swallow, he continued shooting his load all over my wife's face. My cock was hard again as the girl began to lick the come off Sam's face. One of the boys quickly took grandpa's place and shoved his cock into Sam's mouth, balls deep.

I spent the rest of the evening like that, watching videos of my wife getting gang fucked by three black dudes and jerking off. Someone had put a dog collar around her neck with a leash, grandpa was fucking her ass as he yanked on the leash. In his free hand he had a strap that he was using to whip Sam's ass.

I received three pictures of Sam being tripled team by grandpa and the boys. At first, I thought they sent the same picture three times. Looking closer revealed that the players were switching positions. They each had a turn in all of her holes and whoever had been in her ass was now fucking her mouth.

There was a video of Sam laying on her back on a coffee table, grandpa was shoving his cock down her throat, and you could see her throat bulge as his balls slapped her face. I watched the girl straddle my wife's face as she let gobs of come ooze out of her pussy and into Sam's open mouth. I had to shut down my phone as I headed to the airport to catch a 6:30 morning flight to the states. I was not sure how much more Sam could take. I was exhausted and my dick was sore.

I managed to get some restless sleep on the flight home. I would be back in Baltimore around 1:00 but what then. Do I contact a divorce lawyer? Do I look for some type of rehabilitation program?

After landing, I turned my phone back on as I headed to the parking garage. There were a couple of recent texts from Sam. The first sent early in the morning said she made it home and would call me later. She had a 2:00 meeting that afternoon to sign the sales contract. I guess after she sent that message, she saw the other ones that had been sent.

Sam's second message read, "Oh my god, I am so sorry you had to see that. Please give me a chance to explain. I love you more than anything. I'll be home around dinner, and I will call you then at your hotel."

She did not know I was already back in the states. I sat in my car trying to decide what to do. Sa I was sitting there, I received a link to a zoom meeting. I opened the zoom on my I pad and after connections, there was a view of a woman ass as she was walking in a very short skirt. I recognized Sam's ass instantly. The dress was easy to recognize, since it was the dress she wore the last night we were on the island. Again, Sam was having difficulty keeping the dress down. I was pretty certain she did not have panties on.

The camera panned back, and I noticed that Sam was also wearing her four-inch fuck me pumps that never left our bedroom. She was flanked by maybe half dozen or more men and women in business attire as the headed up the steps at some unremarkable office building. I was guessing that was where Sam was going to sign the sales contract. Suing the location finder on Sam's phone, I got the address of the building she was at. I was trying to decide whether to head over there or just wait for Sam at our house.

The entourage entered the building and then a large conference room. Standing near the center of the room was a very large black man, a couple of guys and a young woman about Sam's age. She looked familiar and I was trying to remember where I saw her before. Also, this whole setup seemed wrong. I was expecting a couple of lawyer types a few accountants maybe and some clerical people. As I was getting a bad feeling about this meeting and then recognized the young woman as Sam's former roommate and nemesis. She was a good distance from the camera, but I could tell her years in prison had not been kind to her. I put the car in drive and headed out of the garage and to the highway.

I realized that Sam had been set up, that maybe this whole deal was a setup. I am not sure why, but I put the zoom call on mute and called Sam's Uncle Jack. I was planning on trying to explain to Jack what I thought was going on when he said, "Why didn't you call me last night?"

"I don't know why I did not call you last night, I do not know why I am calling you now except that Sam is in trouble."

"I know she is in trouble." he said, "I will be there in three minutes. Go home and wait for me there."

"But I have to go to her." I argued. I put on my blinker to turn right and head to Sam.

"Your house is left." said Jack, "Go home. I have clearance, now let me do what needs to be done"

I looked in my rearview mirror and there were two non-descript couples in a non-descript Toyota SUV, waving to me. I had no idea what Jack meant by clearance

"Wave back to my associates and go home. You are wasting valuable time."

I turned left and headed home. As I was driving, I realized the man in the conference room was speaking to me.

He said, "We have never met, and you should keep it that way. My name is Tom, my sister Cheryl was Sam's roommate in college. Ever since your wife sent my sister to prison, we have been dreaming about how we would get revenge. You cannot imagine how surprised we were when she came into my building looking for a job. Chery and I could not believe our good fortune. The gentrification thing was Cheryl's idea and Sam bought it."

As he was talking, Sam walked up to his side. After giving Cheryl a deep kiss, she leaned up to kiss him. As she was kissing him, Tom reached down and pulled Sam's dress up exposing her naked pussy to the room. Sam did not seamed concern that she was exposed. Instead, she pulled the dress completely off, dropped to her knees, fished Tom's cock out of his pants and began sucking on it.

Tom started speaking again, "This is where Sam will spend her future, sucking my cock, or whoever's cock I want. I am sure after watching her behavior last night, you do not want her back. In case you are one of those guys who likes to watch his wife being fucked, I will continue to send you some videos. You will be the one getting fucked if you try to interfere in my plans. Do we..."

In mid-sentence, there was a large bang, and the zoom feed was disconnected.

I was in a daze as I pulled into my driveway. The Toyota that had been following me home pulled up in front of the house. The two couples got out carrying gift wrapped presents, a cake box and balloons. They were all smiles shouting "surprise" and "happy birthday" as they met me at the door. It was not my birthday. I was trying to explain as I unlocked the door, but they burst past me into the house. Two machine guns appeared out of the cake box along with a couple of pistols. The four of them quickly donned headsets and searched my house as stood dumbfounded in my living room. A chorus of "clears" quickly followed.

One of the women took charge and told me to go sit in the dining room. I sat in the dining room. "In-charge" woman walked up to me and said, "Jack will be here in fifteen with your wife. She will be okay."

I did not know what to say or do. I do know there were tears running out of my eyes.

Fifteen minutes later, a non-descript minivan pulled up in front of the house and I ran to the door. The front passenger door was opening before the vehicle was stopped. I recognized Raul as he smoothly stepped out of the moving vehicle like he had done it a million times before. As soon as the van stopped, he opened the rear passenger door and scooped up Sam who was wrapped in a blanket. Uncle Jack got out right behind them along with a much older man. Both men were on their phones. On their way up the sidewalk, Jack turned to Raul and said, "bedroom."

Raul gave me a smile as he walked past me. I was about to tell him where the bedroom was when I realized he already knew. Another min-van pulled up in front of the house. More people came in with balloons and presents. Presents that were quickly opened and revealed more guns. People started milling about out-front smoking cigarettes and drinking out of red solo cups, just like you would see at any party. Another couple was out back. "In-charge" woman had turned on the TV and was flicking channels as she sat on the couch. Jack joined her. I was standing there looking stupid and Jack said, "Go be with your wife, she will need you."

EOUL
EOUL
225 Followers
12