Sam and Casey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sam?"

I climbed over into his lap completely and pulled his head to mine kissing him. He did not kiss back.

"Sam?"

"It's much better if we both kiss each other," I said pressing my lips to his again.

He kissed back this time, my tongue slipped into his mouth and we both whimpered from the kiss.

"Sam, what's gotten into you?"

"Hopefully, you before the night is over," I teased and kissed him again.

"Wait Sam. As much as I want to I cannot.

"Casey, I love you. I am in love with you," I threw it out my heart felt like it stopped the couple of seconds it took him to reply.

"Sam, please don't say that if you don't mean it."

I moved up in his lap kneeling to look into his eyes. "I mean each letter of what I just said. I am in love with you Casey. I know it is sudden, but I realized you and I are each other's missing pieces. I know you love me too."

His answer was pulling me to his lips and kissing me like I had never been kissed before. So soft and gentle yet so strong and powerful. I smiled inside thinking to myself 'these panties are ruined already.'

I rubbed his stubbly cheek with my hands, enjoying the roughness of it combined with his firm lips and wet tongue. Breaking the kiss, looking at one another.

"You want to go shave my five o'clock shadow off? I know it's rough."

"Fuck no." I moved my lips to his ear, "I wanna know what that feels like all over my entire body."

"You know that would mean I need to kiss each and every part of your beautiful body?"

I nodded.

"Sam, I know I didn't say it I just kissed you... But I've been in love with you..."

"Since Freshman dance?"

He nodded. Yeah it only took me till I was thirty-one years old to figure that out baby."

His smile was so big, "Baby?" "I like that. It was well worth the wait to hear it."

Casey stood up with me so quick I squealed wrapping my legs around him and my arms.

"I guess it's time to go kiss all of those parts if you want."

"We can skip a few parts if you want there are a couple that really need attention though."

"Nope you said all over so it's all over."

Casey carrying me to the bed like I was a child in his strong arms, he tossed me making me squeal like a kid on a roller coaster as I bounced on the bed laughing and scooted to the head.

Here he came I put a foot up on his chest stopping him. Loose the shirt I said biting my finger playing the innocent one.

Off it came. I think my pussy could have licked it's on lips if it had a tongue when his shirt came off. Fuck he looked like a wolf about to devour me, the little lamb. I had not seen him with his shirt off in a long time. I may have ran around half dressed but he always had a shirt on and either shorts or pants.

I play struggled as he came up the bed toward me pulling me up and removing the robe and laying me back. His lips found mine as his arms snaked under me pulling to him as my arms and legs wrapped him against me. I squealed again giggling as he pushed us up till, he was on his knees, having pushed us up with one strong arm, my legs wrapped around him.

Knowing someone is strong versus feeling the raw power in them are two different things. I made me wetter than I had ever been, knowing that if he wanted to, I was powerless against him. It made me even wetter knowing I had the power over this beast of a man to stop him at any given moment. No matter how strong and powerful he was as he held me up kissing me and holding me, I knew I held the power. His strong hands searching my back, ass, and legs as we kissed there was also a gentleness that I had never known in that power.

Laying us back down he rolled me over moving my hair to the side kissing the back and sides of my neck. His rough whiskers, his soft lips and warm moist tongue all kissing me at the same time, there were so many sensations my mind was having trouble process all the erotic delight.

My ears oh god, they were my weakness, he had me whimpering as he gently kissed and nibbled on each one. I was begging with my body, pushing my butt up to him. I wanted, no I needed him to use me for his pleasure, but it was a long way off as he continued to slowly kiss back to my neck my ears having received their pleasure.

Across the top of my shoulders down each arm, across my hands kissing each finger. I was in a state of arousal I never known. Fuck he started kissing down my spine, a small warm lick with just the tip of his tongue, then the pressure of his lips and rough chin whiskers. I could feel his hard cock pressing into my body as he kissed me moving down slowly. I was torn, I wanted to roll over and pull him into me, to experience what I had never experienced but I also did not want the beautiful torture to end.

I finally manage a whimpered "please," when he made it to the band of my panty top and eased them down just a bit.

I heard a sexy chuckle, "not yet Princess."

Fuck why did that single word almost make me almost cum I wondered. Again just a small lick followed by his firm lips and rough whiskers as he gently pulled them down kissing to the top of my butt crack.

'Yes,' my mind said he is getting to my pussy now and just like that he gently slid the band back up and kissed across each cheek through my panties.

"Baby," I begged through a panted whisper.

"Not yet Princess, you said all over you."

Slowly down each thigh alternating back and forth. "I was worried that by the time he got in me I 'd be so far gone I would hurt myself on his cock in reckless sexual abandon.

As he made it down me, he showed me places I had never known felt so good. The bend of my knees, kissing there had me grabbing the sheets same as he gently kissed my ankles.

Rolling me over he came back up to my lips, my legs locking around him, my tongue and mouth hungry for him.

"Take me," I panted.

"it's only half your body Princess we have still..."

I shook my head no fast whimpering.

"I promised."

"Tomorrow," I begged.

"I neeeed you!!"

"Have you ever," he gently pushed his cock to me.

"No," I whispered.

"Maybe we should wait and be more..."

Again I shook my head no. "Please do not make me beg any longer baby. I crave you in me."

His smile bright and sexy. "Oh crave?"

"I will die without you in me Casey."

He chuckled, "Ok Princess if that is what you want."

"Need," I whimpered under this giant.

He nodded and I went to work on pushing his shorts down and felt his cock spring up grazing my pussy and landing on my belly. God it was so hot against my tummy. My hand found the head, the first real cock head I had felt. Oozing with precum.

"You sure Princess."

I pulled him to my face. "Rip my panties off and fuck me," I was even surprised by the growl in my voice.

I almost fucking came when he raised up and literally ripped my panties open and the crotch seem.

Frantically I pushed his cock head to my hungry lips and pushed toward it.

"Easy baby, you could hurt yourself. Let us be easy."

All I could muster verbally was "I need."

"All yours Princess, let's just take it easy. It would kill me to hurt you."

I saw blackspots when he pushed the thick cockhead in me. I do not know if it was from the euphoria, how much I felt stretched almost painful, yet the intense pleasure in that pain or that my orgasm came gushing the instant he was in.

All I could hear myself utter was "deeper," and I wasn't sure I said it out loud or it sounded like gibberish or what, but slowly he stretched my pussy till I felt like I'd tear, his head finally hitting my cervix I came again.

Later he said I had hyperventilated and went out for a few seconds scaring the hell out of him. Apparently when I came to, I wrapped my legs around him shoving my hungry pussy up the length of his cock and squirted.

I barely remember the squirt so I must have been coming back from being out. I kept trying to push my pussy up the length as he tried to withdraw to stroke it.

"You want on top Princess;" his smile that of a wolf having convinced the lamb to come to him.

I nodded and he spun us over never leaving my pussy putting me on top.

The following day he would tease me playfully saying I bit of more than I could chew because my pussy and insides were so sore.

But tonight I rode from head to balls making us both moan. His strong rough hands could not seem to explore enough of my body at once to please him. I smiled now knowing I had him, he needed me too. They way he reached for spot after spot on my body. His eyes hungry trying to see every inch of my body. Him whimpering as I fucked his cock spinning both of us out of control with lust. I have no clue how many times I came. Judging from the bed the next morning more than my brain could conceive.

I just knew we kept going back and forth from me or him on top and back again and again.

Casey said he counted twenty-seven orgasms and we lasted almost two hours. When he got close, I could tell, and I fell to his chest barely having enough energy to kiss him, my throat soar from screaming orgasms.

"Take me and fill me now," and he rolled us over.

A few strokes later I felt his cock get thicker and harder if that were possible, yet it did. Then the amazing warmth of what he pumped into me. I had seen guys cum in porn, but I felt like he just kept pumping into me it triggering my own last two orgasm a small one then a massive one, my lover's seed deep in me.

Him laying on top barely able to hold himself up with exhaustion to keep from crushing me, I pulled his ear to my lips and said what I meant. Again meaning every letter of what I said.

"Casey, I love you. Marry me please."

Pushing up his eyes searching mine.

"Yes, I mean it."

His exhausted smile will ever be etched in my heart. "It was worth the wait Princess. Worth the wait."

"I have to tell mom and dad," I said once we came down from our high."

"Tell them!" He raised up and made me bust out laughing.

"Us. Getting married."

"Sam you can't."

"What? Why?"

"I have to ask your dad for your hand first silly," pulling me onto his chest and kissing the top of my head.

That is when my tears started me laying on that broad chest surrounded by his big arm, feeling complete. I knew I found my soul mate and would spend the rest of my life with him.

12