Sam and Henry

Story Info
Two cousins unexpectedly share an intimate experience.
3.5k words
4.05
18.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead is coincidental. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults.

---

"You wanna check it out this weekend?" Henry asked, as he lifted first his left arm, then his right, to apply his deodorant.

"Sure," said Sam, looking for his own deodorant in his gym bag on the bench between them.

"Sweet" was the only reply, as Henry turned to face his locker and removed the towel from his waist, exposing the entirety of his tanned, pleasantly hairy body.

Sam and Henry were cousins, only one month apart in age, and their families had always been friendly with one another. So, then, had they. Not exactly inseparable, but often found together. Especially when Sam's family moved into the same neighborhood as Henry's a year ago.

Because of their similar ages, they'd always been in a lot of the same classes together, and PE was one of them. So Sam had seen Henry's round, hairy ass countless times. He often took a glance when no one was looking. The showers in their locker room were small individual stalls with curtains, so guys would get in wearing their towels, pull the curtain into place, then hang their towels on the hook outside the shower. So Sam had never seen Henry naked except from behind.

Sam had always wondered what the rest of Henry looked like. The two guys looked enough alike that people often guessed that they were related. But Henry's hair was dark, and his body was hairy -- not just his ass, but his legs, chest and a small amount of hair covering his almost defined abs, plus a thicker line of hair that ran from his chest, over his belly button and down to... well, who knows.

Sam, on the other hand, had always been smooth, with lighter brown hair. He couldn't grow much in the way of facial hair, but his face was handsome without it, and his lithe, hairless body was perfect for swimming, which he did on the school team. His body was more toned than his cousin's on account of the swimming, with a defined six pack and strong, toned arms.

"Do you think there'll be any girls there?" Henry asked. While waiting for Sam's reply, he stepped, one leg at a time, into his underwear. This gave Sam one of his favorite views: the swing of Henry's low-hanging balls. Unlike the rest of his body, Henry's balls appeared to be hair-free.

Wearing nothing but his tight black boxer briefs, and with his dark hair still damp and splayed in all directions, Henry turned to Sam to prompt an answer. Sam who, while watching the show, had found his own deodorant, made eye-contact with his cousin and said in a joking tone, "At a vintage car show? I'm sure we'll be drowning in girls."

"Oh shit, yeah, haha" was Henry's easygoing response. "Still sounds fun, though, right?"

"For sure," Sam agreed.

For a brief moment, Henry turned slightly to greet a passing friend who was already fully dressed and on his way out, which gave Sam an opportunity to get a full look at Henry's bulge. It was hard to make out details because his boxer briefs were solid black (that was all he ever wore), but it was nice to look at.

Sam applied his own deodorant, then fished around in his bag for his boxers. They were a pale blue with a dark blue diamond pattern on them. Just as Henry had, Sam turned to his locker, removed his towel, exposing his smooth, firm ass and stepped into his boxers. He didn't think Henry was looking, but he tried to give him a show anyway, even though his own balls typically hung much closer to his body than Henry's impressive swingers.

As Henry finished dressing in his standard band tee and cargo shorts, he asked Sam in a hushed tone whether he'd seen "the Megan T. video".

"What video?", Sam asked.

"You'd know if you'd seen it -- do you want to come to my house after school to see it?"

"Is it good?"

"Oh yeah."

"Then sure, yeah."

Sam finished dressing by putting on a pair of well-fitting light khaki shorts and a tight light blue polo.

---

After the bus dropped them and a handful of other students off at the front of the neighborhood, Sam and Henry walked the few minutes to Henry's house, which was empty. Henry's mom would be home in about an hour.

They made their way up to Henry's room and closed the door. The two set down their bags, and Henry grabbed his iPad and its stand off his desk and sat down on one side of his unmade bed. Sam sat down on the other side, waiting for the video, and before long, the screen was filled with the image of Megan Turner, one of the cool, hot girls who only ever talked to the blessed few.

In the video, she was wearing a skimpy bikini which showed off her ample tits. She was sitting on the side of a hot tub with her legs in it.

Sam commented, "Nice."

"Just wait."

Megan and the person holding the camera exchanged a few sentences, then she spread her legs, where her pussy was only barely covered. After a few moments of just showing it off, Megan started to rub her pussy through the bikini. She immediately started moaning, which was probably fake.

"Shit," Sam said, adjusting himself in his shorts. "Who sent you this?"

"Nick, but I don't know where he got it from, and I know he didn't record it," Henry laughed, also shifting his position slightly.

In the video, Megan pushed the thin strip of material to one side, exposing a perfectly hairless pussy, which was a littler darker than the surrounding skin. She then began to finger herself, occasionally taking her two wet fingers and rubbing her clit or putting them in her mouth.

After a minute or so of this, Henry put the iPad on the bed between them and leaned back against his headboard, putting his hand on his crotch, which didn't do much to hide the noticeable tent that had formed.

Sam followed suit, but since his shorts were much tighter, his erection formed less of a tent and more of a cock-shaped outline in his shorts. His hand did provide a modicum of modesty, however.

After not too long, the cameraman motioned for Megan to leave her perch and kneel on some conveniently placed towels on the deck. The cameraman then turned the camera downward to show Megan on her knees on the towels in front of him. He was wearing colorful boardshorts. Megan fumbled trying to remove them, but eventually succeeded, revealing an average-sized cut dick that was half hard.

"I've seen this video three times, and I still don't get how he's not rock hard right now" said Henry, whose own member was indeed rock hard.

"I know, right?" was Sam's response. He'd been focusing on not playing with himself, but the video was getting hotter. "Wait, three times?"

"Yeah," Henry said, as Megan took off her top in the video, "Nick sent it to me last night, and I... uh... took care of business with it right then and then again this morning". This last part, he said with a nervous chuckle.

Sam involuntarily squeezed his aching dick through his shorts upon hearing this information. "Yeah, man, I would have done the same. Fucking look at her. Look at those tits."

"She's so hot, and she sucks his dick real good."

Almost as if on queue, Megan took the cameraman's half soft dick in her mouth and began her work. Henry grunted slightly and squeezed his dick less subtly this time.

The man quickly became hard in Megan's mouth. Sam didn't make a sound but did start to squeeze and rub his dick through his shorts, only pausing occasionally, as if to suggest that he didn't really care whether he played with himself or not. But he did care. He wanted more than anything to take his dick out and stroke it. This was all too hot, and he hadn't cum since that morning.

Henry started to do the same, groping his hard member through his shorts nearly constantly, while moaning and grunting slightly.

In the video, Megan grabbed and started stroking the man's balls while still sucking his dick. This produced a grunt of appreciation from both guys. "Suck that dick," Henry said.

Sam could feel that his cock was leaking precum, but it felt too good to stop, and he liked that Henry was there with him -- even if Henry being there meant he couldn't just take his cock out and stroke it like he wanted to.

After a few more moments, Megan pulled her head back, revealing a hard dick, covered in her saliva. She kissed the tip of his cock, then got up, took her bikini bottom all the way off and lay on her back on the decking next to the hot tub, exposing her tight wet pussy to the camera once again. The cameraman followed her and, using his free hand, guided his cock to her entrance and slowly pushed it inside. Henry, Sam, the cameraman and Megan all moaned.

As the cameraman started to build a rhythm, pumping in and out of Megan, Sam's moan turned to needy grunts, as his teen cock gave in to its true desire. He pumped out six big shots of cum into his boxers, while he was sitting on his cousin's bed. "Fuck," he said, both in reverie and in realization of the awkward and messy situation he was now in.

"Did you just blast?" Henry asked in a way that was surprisingly casual -- as if he were asking about what was on TV.

"I..." -- Sam thought about lying, but the quickly spreading dark spot in his khaki shorts would give it away, and he was always honest with Henry anyway. "... yeah. This fucking video, man"

"Nice, dude," Henry said, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, then reaching in and grabbing his cock through just his boxer briefs, and rubbing himself to completion, moaning and grunting as he came.

When he had fully come down from the high, Henry simply said "fuck" in a completely relaxed, happy tone.

Sam, who had had a bit more time with his head clear, looked down at the big, wet cumstain showing through his khakis and said, "Sorry about... um... y'know...".

"No need, dude. Like I said, this is my third time with this video and look how it got me". He pointed to his open fly with a still sizable bulge and -- Sam now noticed -- a little bit of cum that had made its way through the fabric of Henry's boxer briefs. Sam's cock twitched slightly at the sight, which led to a little more of his own cum leaking out of his softening member into his boxers and shaved pubes.

"Yeah... shit, Megan's hot," Sam laughed. "I didn't expect you to um, like, do you usually... do that?"

"Nah, but you seemed to enjoy it, and I didn't want to whip mine out and intimidate you," Henry said playfully. "I've never blasted in my underwear before. Not on purpose at least. It's kinda... sticky. How do you usually clean up?"

"What? I don't know -- I've never done that before either. I guess just... wipe it off and change? Hey, can I borrow some stuff? I don't have anything to change into."

"Sure. I hope you like cargo shorts. I don't have the fancy shit you wear," Henry said in a playful tone.

"You mean just... normal, non-cargo shorts?" Sam laughed. It felt weird but good to be joking with Henry like normal while both of them had their cum on them.

"Whatever, fancy boy," Henry said, getting up off the bed and walking over to the dresser against the wall, next to which sat a grey laundry hamper. Facing away from Sam, he took off his cargo shorts (which were already falling down, due to being open) and tossed them in the hamper, then carefully removed his boxer briefs, showing his plump ass again. He balled up the boxer briefs and used them as a rag to clean himself off. Although Sam's cock was starting to go down at this point, he still squeezed it in appreciation of the show he was getting.

Satisfied with his minimal effort cleanup, Henry tossed the balled-up boxer briefs into the hamper and opened the top drawer, pulling out two pairs of black boxer briefs identical to the pair he'd just used. Henry turned around to face Sam, asking "Do you want these, too, or are they not fancy enough for your balls?"

Sam had never seen Henry fully naked from the front before (never mind the band tee Henry was still wearing; Sam had seen his chest plenty of times and could fill it in) and was a bit taken aback. Henry's cock looked pretty big still, but he couldn't tell whether he just hadn't gotten fully soft, or he was a shower, or... just really big. His cock and balls were completely hairless (as Sam had seen evidence of many times from the dangle), and they were nestled in a neatly trimmed garden of dark pubes, with a connection at the top to the happy trail he'd seen before.

Sam was also surprised to see that his cousin appeared to be circumcised. Sure, most guys in the area were (as was the guy in the Megan video), but Sam wasn't, and he had just assumed it was a family thing. They were supposedly Italian and Dutch, and Europeans are usually uncut.

"Um...", Sam stammered, taking it all in, "Yeah, I can slum it on your level for a bit, yeah". Henry smiled and threw one of the pairs at Sam, where it landed on the iPad, still playing the video of Megan getting fucked by the unidentified lucky cameraman. The throw had caused Henry's thick cock to bounce slightly, but he soon covered it by putting on the other pair in his hands. It was nice while it lasted.

Henry turned back to his dresser and pulled out a couple of pairs of nearly identical cargo shorts, holding both up and asking which one Sam wanted. Sam let out a small laugh and said "Tough decision... the one on the left, I guess?". Henry tossed him the pair on _his_ left, which wasn't the pair that Sam had meant, though it didn't matter. Anyone who saw Sam would recognize that he didn't dress that way -- and anyone who also knew Henry would recognize the shorts as his. Sam's house was probably still empty, but he needed to get home before anyone else did so he could change into his own clothes.

"Thanks man." With that, Sam got up. The wet spot was now nearly six inches in diameter. He had a silent moment of genuine appreciation for how generous and friendly Henry had always been to him, including the current situation, which could have been unbearably awkward, instead of something the two worked out together. Sam unbuttoned and unzipped his khaki shorts, then pushed them down until they fell to the ground. He didn't know what else to do with them, so he left them there while he worked on getting his boxers off without spreading the mess around even more. Henry was still standing by the dresser on the other side of the bed, watching Sam, who hadn't thought to face away.

As Sam slowly slid his boxers off, Henry's eyes followed the path created by his Sam's abdominal V-line, pointing directly down to his package. Henry had always thought that Sam was good looking for a guy, but seeing everything on display like this, he realized that he really was kinda hot. He felt a mixture of jealousy and pride.

Due to the thin material of the boxers, most of the front of them was damp, so Sam had to ball them up carefully to wipe the rest of the cum off his smooth body. After he'd finished that, he took his thumb and pointer finger and squeezed at the base of his cock and stroked to the tip, squeezing out the last little bit of cum onto the boxers and also rolling his foreskin back over his sensitive head. He did this for practical reasons as well as to show off.

"Woah" Henry said in quiet surprise. Sam looked up, feigning innocence, though he had suspected his foreskin would be a surprise to his cousin.

"Oh... yeah, I'm uncut," he said before gently pinching the tip of his foreskin and pulling it taut in front of his cock. He then silently pulled on Henry's boxer briefs, adjusted himself slightly in the unfamiliar underwear and then put on the cargo shorts.

Sam grabbed the boxers and shorts he'd tossed on the floor and tried to ball them up so that the wet sides were inside, then shoved the whole thing in his gym bag. That was a problem for later.

"Hey, you want to play some Call of Duty?" Henry asked.

"I wish, but I've gotta get home before anyone sees me dressed like this," Sam responded.

"You look fine, no one's gonna notice"

"No, I look like _you_. People will definitely notice."

"Yeah, you look like me. Everyone will love it. Girls will think you're hot... guys will think you're hot. This is a very good move for you."

Sam laughed. "Well, thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'm gonna head home just to be safe. I don't want to have to try to explain... any of this, really." They both laughed at that. "But I'll see you at school tomorrow."

---

When Sam got home, it was empty, as he'd hoped. He immediately emptied his gym bag into his own laundry hamper and took off Henry's cargo shorts. He had intended to change into a fresh pair of his own boxers but he realized that he liked the feeling of his cock being where Henry's had been so many times. It felt... intimate. And they looked good on him. His ass wasn't as nice as Henry's, but they still framed him well.

He started to think about Henry's hairy bubble ass in these boxer briefs and about how they'd just jacked off together (albeit strangely). Sam's dick started to rise again. This time, he'd be able to jack off like normal. He started to pull the waistband down to expose his cock, then he thought that it might be interesting to feel what his cousin had felt, cumming in those boxer briefs. He really had never done anything like that before, but he wanted to try it again. To try it from Henry's perspective.

He took off his shirt, grabbed his computer and got onto his bed. His dick was already growing, pressing against its confinement. He navigated to a porn site and clicked around. Nothing looked bad, but nothing really grabbed his interest until he saw a thumbnail of a guy with a little hair on his chest fucking a petite blonde. His balls weren't as big as Henry's but they were swinging, and the girl was moaning, and that was enough for Sam.

He grabbed his cock through Henry's underwear and stroked. It didn't feel nearly as good as just grabbing it directly would, nor as good as he'd felt at Henry's when he'd lost control. He pulled down the waistband and rested it under his cock and balls, then started stroking like normal. Big, careless strokes that rolled his foreskin back and forth over his sensitive head. That felt right. Stroking his cock watching this stud fucking a blonde.

Wait, had he picked a porn scene specifically because the guy looked like his cousin? What would it look like if Henry were fucking her? Or Megan T? He'd seen all of Henry now; he knew what it would look like. He could imagine Henry's bubble butt flexing as he thrusted his big, cut cock into Megan's tight pussy. She would moan, and he would grunt, as his need to fuck took over. Eventually, the pleasure would overwhelm him, and he would pump his load into her, just like he had earlier that day right next to Sam. He'd even seen some of Henry's pearly white cum.

Sam felt waves of his own pleasure at this thought, plus the familiar feeling of cum rushing through his dick. He didn't shoot a huge load this time -- he'd just cum less than an hour ago -- but a thick glob shot out onto his belly button, followed by three or four pulses of cum running down his dick and onto the boxer briefs.

He got up and grabbed one of the washcloths he used to wipe up cum and cleaned himself off. Then he put the boxer briefs in the drawer of his nightstand. He knew he'd want them again.