Sam and Jill: Our First Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She soon came and I followed shortly after. As we rested a bit, we spooned together with her back to me. I continued to play with her nipples. We both took a whole two minutes and were ready for the second go around. I had never recuperated that fast in my life, and had to think that it was just the thought of doing something forbidden that got me like that. Or maybe it was just listening to the noise coming from the front room as my wife and friend enjoyed each other. I tell you, they weren't too quiet about it either.

Jill reached around and guided my very hard cock into her pussy. Talk about the world's greatest sensation, my hot poker inside that supper hot and slippery pussy. It felt like I was in paradise. I started to slip in and out of her and could not think of anything that had ever felt this good. She was pushing back with her tight pussy to meet my advances.

Jill got on her hands and knees in the doggie position. We fucked at a steady pace for about ten minutes. She was thrusting her hips back at me just as hard as I was trying to thrust into her. The pace was picking up as our craving to satisfy the other started to take over. I was grunting on every stroke and she had this habit of giving a small squeal. The grunts and squeals were getting louder every minute.

I'm sure Sam and Sue could hear us both, especially when my pelvis slapped her shapely ass every second or so. When I could not hold back any longer, I loudly warned her that I was going to cum and she told me to pump it in her, because she was going to cum, too. I could feel her pussy clinch down on me as she came and I picked up the pace. I was hammering her as fast as I could, trying to get myself off. I knew she had cum, so I didn't hold back and shot my load as far inside of her as I could. After my cock gave its last spasm we collapsed in a heap.

We caught our breath as we hugged and caressed each other for a while and then figured that we should get dressed and join the others in the front room.

I was sorry to see Jill cover her body as she dressed, but figured that after tonight we would probably have more chances to get together. When we returned to the front room, Sue and Sam were dressed waiting for us. There were a few comments about taking so long, etc., but what the heck, I had enjoyed it.

After we all agreed it had been a great night, Jill and Sam left for home. Sue and I headed to the bedroom where we cuddled together as we discussed the happenings of the night. We both had enjoyed ourselves and agreed that we would be looking for the opportunity to have other encounters in the future. With that being said, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

This was the first time that Sue and I swapped with Jill and Sam and we got together fairly often after that. I never got over Jill's small firm tits, and after enjoying her smaller boobs, I could never figure out why everyone had a fascination with double D sized boobs.

If you liked this story, I could tell you about some of Sue and my other adventures, both with Sam and Jill or some of the other fun times Sue and I had.

The End.

12