Sam and Linda, Marco and Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she pulled away, their eyes would lock and she would run her hands on the inside from the bottom of his shirt to feel his strong, masculine, stomach and chest.

Eva not only didn't mind Sam's hard cock pressing against her soft, beautiful belly, but when she first melted into his arms to dance and felt his hardness, she cooed, "Sam, is that for me?"

Sam didn't answer but instead held her tighter.

While Eva did her best to keep Sam from seeing Marco and Linda in the water, eventually Sam turned Eva on the dance floor and while he was a little drunk, it sure looked like Linda and Marco had just pulled away from a kiss.

Eva looked up at Sam and could tell that he was trying to figure out what he was seeing in the pool between her brother and Linda. She helped him to turn sideways so that she could also see what he was witnessing and hopefully do whatever damage control was necessary to save the evening.

She saw her brother Marco and Linda standing in the water. Her brothers back was too them and it appeared as if his hands might be exploring Linda's backside – they had no vantage point to see if his hands were on the outside or inside of her suit.

Linda had one arm draped over Marco's shoulder and it appeared that her other hand was moving from his hard, upper torso and exploring lower.

From Sam's perspective, it looked like Marco had a handful of his wife's ass and she was sliding her hand lower in the water like she was feeling up his cock. In fact, as Linda's hand dropped lower, he could see the bend of her elbow and there was very little else she could have been touching.

Eva took the opportunity to slide her right leg in between Sam's shoving her thigh against his hard pecker.

As she tried to turn his view from the pool and with her leg firmly planted against his hard cock said, "Oh Sam, you're magnificent!"

Sam' concentration at the pool was broken by Eva. He could feel her leg press against his stiff pecker. He looked into her eyes and slid his hands down her backside and over her bikini clad ass.

At his touch, Eva threw her head back and with mouth open exclaimed, "Ummmmm., Sam......"

Still in the pool and with Linda's hand running up and down Marco's shaft, she remarked, "Ohhhh, you're so hard Marco".

"It is for you my beautiful Linda."

When Sam turned Eva on the dance floor again, Marco and Linda were gone from the pool.

"Looks like your brother and my wife have left the pool, Eva."

After a few moments Eva remarked, "Perhaps Marco and Linda went back to our room to have a glass of wine.

While horny, Sam was now a little jealous and said, "Let's go and have a glass of wine, too."

Eva knew she had to give her brother more time. She replied, "That sounds wonderful Sam but it is such a beautiful evening, would you please walk with me on the beach first?"

Even though his mind was burdened with his wife and Marco, he could not refuse his, Spanish Angel.

Eva took the towel from the back of her chair and handed it to Sam. Sam laid it around his neck and hand-in-hand, they walked to the beach.

The moon was full and the stars were shinning in their fullest glory. Sam and Eva walked silently and listened to the water lap at the beach. The sand was warm on their bare feet and they were now, arm-in-arm as they walked along the shoreline.

It was an incredible moment for Sam. Between the drinks, the beauty of the evening and the, "Latin Lovely" on his arm, Sam could no longer contain himself. He turned Eva to face him and then he kissed her. Eva's mouth opened to accept Sam's tongue and his hands traversed down her back and rested only when his hands cupped her ass cheeks. Eva moaned her approval and the kiss grew in it's passion.

Sam pulled back and said, "I want you Eva."

Looking up at him with her enchanting eyes, Eva replied, "Then take me."

Eva took the towel from around Sam's neck and carefully laid it on the sand. As she reclined on the towel, her hands pulled off her own suit bottoms and then she untied the strap around her neck to allow her breasts to spring free from their containment. Completely reclined, Eva slid her hand down to her sex and said, "Put your cock right here, Sam."

Sam's suit hit the sand. Eva looked up at Sam's naked form and in a sultry voice said, "Oh Sam, you have such a big, hard cock. Please push it in me."

Sam had every intention to oblige the request and quickly lay down upon her. With their naked bodies pressed against each other, Sam could feel Eva's firm globes press against his chest and he resumed their kissing.

Eva could feel Sam's big dick against her belly and became desperate to feel Sam fill her. To satisfy her need, Eva reached down to grab Sam's steel rod and quickly positioned it to the entrance of her hot hole. Sam pushed forward and Eva's back arched at the beautiful feeling of its entry.

As the helmet of his cock pierced into her, Eva had an immediate orgasm, "Oh Sam, you're glorious."

The thought of someone walking by was of no concern to either of them. All that mattered was the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

As she grabbed at Sam's ass cheeks, Eva cried, "Oh Sam, fuck me." Then she brought her legs around Sam's back to encourage him to push even harder.

Sam was on fire. His mouth sucked at Eva's mouth and then down to her luscious, 21 year old, breasts. His hands roamed all over her body. To her ass, her breasts and then again to her face where he held her to kiss her mouth, again and again.

Sam pushed and shoved and felt his balls begin to boil. Eva could tell by the urgency of Sam's thrusts that he was near completion. She too was on the verge of a massive orgasm and her mind continued to focus on the feeling of Sam's meat invading her body.

"Harder Sam. Fuck me, harder!" Then she came, "Ah........Ah.....Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Sam could hold back no longer and released a torrent of cum into Eva's beautiful pussy saying, "Oh Eva, my beautiful Eva".

They kissed as Sam pumped his last drops into her. Once he was drained, Eva said, "Now let us go and have that glass of wine."

On there way back to the room, Eva knew that she had to stop Sam from feeling guilt. The only way she knew to do that was to continue with her seduction. She would stop Sam repeatedly and push her tongue into his mouth. Sam offered no resistance and kissed her back with great passion.

Sam was on a cloud. He couldn't believe that he had just fucked this beautiful, 21 year- old, "Spanish Beauty". Eva's constant attention and kisses were also rejuvenating his previously deflated member.

As Eva continued to kiss Sam, she could feel his renewed, "hardness". She knew this was the right time to bring Sam into she and Marco's room.

Eventually, they got to Marco's room and Eva slid the key into the lock. As they entered the room, Sam first spotted an opened bottle of wine and two glasses partially full. Then he saw clothes strewn all over the floor. As he entered further, he saw Marco lying on his back naked on the bed with his wife, also naked, straddling his body and riding his cock.

Linda had her back to Eva and Sam and he came to the realization that his wife was obviously oblivious to their entry saying, "Gimme that cock Marco. Oh baby. Make me cum."

Marco's hands were all over his wife's juicy tits and he could see him thrust his cock up into her pussy while his wife rode him like a horse.

Sam was looking at his wife's bare ass and watched it lift itself up and down on Marco's pole. Her hands were on each side of Marco's head and she was dangling her breasts into his, tit hungry mouth. As Linda rose up, Sam could see Marco's cock embedded in his wife's cunt and then as she lowered herself, it disappeared within her.

She rode Marco furiously. "Oh baby, gimme' that cock. Oh yeah....." Then she continued, "I've been waiting all night for this sweet cock. Fuck me...."

As Sam watched his wife get fucked, Eva quickly and quietly pulled off the tops and bottoms of her suit.

Marco was still busy slurping away at his wife's enormous breasts and his wife was out of her mind with lust, "Oh Marco, suck my tits. Suck them hard, baby. Oh Lover, make me cum again."

Then she did, "Ahhhhhhhhh.....!!!!!"

Sam was rapt with attention but was brought out of it momentarily as Eva handed him a glass of wine. She fronted Sam and his eyes finally diverted from his wife riding Eva's brother's cock. As Sam took the glass, he looked again at Eva's beautiful, naked body. Her breasts were delectable. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and the brown color of her skin was so inviting and erotic.

Eva allowed Sam to gaze upon her for a moment longer and after kissing him gently on the mouth, got to her knees and pulled down his trunks releasing his, very hard pecker. While his mind did not know how to respond to what he was seeing his wife and Marco doing, his dick clearly did.

Eva gobbled Sam into her mouth and between bobs, licks and slurps was giving Sam an incredible, "dick bath".

Marco heard Sam and Eva come into the room but was sure that Linda didn't. To continue with the deception, he rolled Linda over and onto her back so that she was sideways onto the bed. He did so to ensure that Linda could not see Sam and Eva. He then positioned her legs over his head and pushed his rod even deeper within her.

"Oh Marco, lover. Oh, your soooooo deep. Give it to me. Emmmm......"

Sam could see Marco's ass muscles flex as he pistoned his cock in and out of his wife. He saw Marco bring his hands down underneath Linda so that he could pull her ass off of the bed to more aggressively meet his invading thrusts.

Sam could tell that Linda was near another orgasm by the way she started thrashing underneath Marco's penile assault and her voice crescendo'd signifying her own eruption, "Ah..........Ah...............Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Soon Marco was near his own orgasm. "Linda, are you ready for my cum?"

Linda was enrapt, "Yes Marco, fuck me deep and splatter my womb with your beautiful, seed."

Marco thrust forward and held his cock deep within Linda while he pumped load after load of his goo into her hungry, sperm-loving cunt. Then he bent forward and ravished her mouth with his.

Their kiss was so full of passion that they rolled around on the bed with Linda's legs around his back and Marco still dumping his seed into her.

Sam moved his attention between the scene on the bed and of Eva's mouth engulfing his very stiff, prick. Sam could feel that his hips were starting to thrust his dick further into Eva's mouth and then he uttered a low grunt to signify that he too, was about to cum.

At the sound of his voice, Linda looked over to the scene on the floor. She was drunk, full of lust as well as Marco's dick but still she just couldn't quite believe what she was seeing.

Her naked husband looked into her eyes. Linda met his gaze and then looked down to watch an equally naked, Eva slurping his dick while kneeling on the floor. The sight of this lovely woman gorging herself on her husbands prick coupled with both Marco's insistent mouth on her breast, and his deflating cock in her pussy, brought her to another orgasm

Sam saw Linda's eyes roll into the back of her head and heard her utter another orgasm satisfying moan.

Marco continued to kiss her neck and breasts while fondling the underside of her ass. Linda could see that her husband was watching this happen. Then her eyes closed as Marco covered her mouth with his and slid his tongue back into her willing mouth.

Sam heard a deep moan come out of his wife's throat as Marco expertly kissed her. He watched as Linda's hands slid down Marco's naked torso to fondle his ass and out of sheer desperation, push his shrinking, cum drained cock deeper within her.

Sam watched the lovers on the bed. Their mouths were attacking each other and their tongues were sliding all over both the inside and outside of each other's mouths.

When their kiss ended, Marco went back to licking Linda's tits. Linda's head rolled to its side to watch Eva blow her husband while Marco's fingers started to probe her still, very hot hole.

"Emmmmmm...... Rub me honey. That feels real nice."

Linda's hips started to push up to meet Marco's fingers as she watched her husband's cock expand the lovely Eva's throat.

Although barely audible, she could hear herself whisper, "Suck his dick Eva. Oh yeah, let it slide all the way in. Take that cock deep."

While Eva and Sam couldn't quite make out what she said, Marco did and he stopped sucking her tit and while he continued to expertly manipulate her sex with his fingers, he brought his face close to her ear.

"See how she sucks his dick, Linda? You can see that my dear sister craves Sam's dick just as you crave mine."

Linda was losing herself in the moment and Marco's words were making her hornier and hornier. She watched Eva lick at Sam's ball sack and then watched as her hands ran along the outside of his legs and cupped his ass.

"See how Sam's pushes his thick cock into her mouth? You can see how he loves using her mouth as his personal receptacle. Just as you are my vessel Linda, soon, Sam will erupt into her as his vessel and my lovely sister will swallow all of his bounty. Let us watch and see."

Linda was so turned on. Marco's speech and fingers coupled with the sight of a gorgeous woman sucking her man's thick cock was pushing her over the top.

Sam was trying to hold out to enjoy Eva's mouth as long as possible but it was hopeless. Eva pulled his dick from her mouth long enough to lick her index finger and then she resumed sucking his dick while her freshly lubed finger found it's way into Sam's ass hole.

Just as her finger past his sphincter, Sam pushed his cock deep into Eva's throat and blew the first of his load..

As he felt the stream of fluid leave the head of his penis, Sam's head tilted back, his mouth opened and a cry from the depths of his soul exploded for all to hear, "Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!........Ahhhhhhh........Emmmmmmm......!!!!!!"

Sam's knees nearly buckled as he felt Eva increase her suction greedily swallowing his, love cream.

Linda saw that her husband was delivering his sperm into Eva's mouth and as Marco continued to probe her sex, she too, had another mini-orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh........."

As Sam looked up at his wife, Marco had left the bed and was leaning against the wall, sipping his glass of wine. Linda was on the bed, motionless. Her eyes were moving back and forth from her husband's handsome face to the sight of Eva swallowing down the last drops of his cum.

When Eva was sure that she had all Sam could dribble into her mouth, she stood and embraced Sam. Linda saw how Sam's hands immediately slid down to cradle Eva's perfect ass.

Then as she broke the embrace she walked slowly towards her brother and reaching down, gave his softening pecker a light squeeze then she stood on her tip-toes and softly kissed his lips.

Neither Sam nor Linda knew how to register what they were seeing between brother and sister.

Eva looked into her brother's eyes while her hand toyed with his balls, "Did you enjoy her Marco?"

"Very much Eva, and you, Sam?"

"Of course", and looking over her shoulder back to where Sam was standing, she gave him a big smile and continued, "Sam, your penis is even more spectacular than I could have hoped", then Eva turned her attention to Linda who was still motionless on the bed and said, "but you know all about Sam's spectacular penis, do you not Linda?"

Linda did not respond and Eva slid into the bed and pressed her naked body close to Linda's. Linda could feel Eva's firm breasts press against her and she liked it.

"I could see that my brother pleased you, no?" Then her hand reached over and started to glide in a circular pattern from Linda's perfect legs, across her pussy, up her tummy and to her breasts.

Linda remained motionless and silent while Eva's hands explored her femininity.

"But of course he pleased you Linda, but I am quite sure that he has yet to satisfy you, am I right?"

Linda turned her head so that she was facing Eva but again, said nothing.

Eva leaned forward and while lightly pulling at Linda's left nipple, brought her lips to Linda and kissed her.

"Does that please you to be kissed by another woman, Linda? I myself am also attracted to beautiful women and you Linda, are most certainly that, wouldn't you agree Marco?"

From against the wall, Marco replied, "Indeed, Linda is very beautiful as are you, Eva."

Eva demurred at the polite comment of her handsome, naked brother but continued to feel from one end of Linda's body to the other. She watched her own hand slide down Linda's belly, back down toward her sex and then, watched as she inserted one of her fingers into Linda's well fucked, cunt.

As Eva's finger, pierced further into Linda's vagina, she said, "I can feel my brothers juices inside of you Linda. Does that make you horny to know that my brothers seed is racing through your body to give you a bambino?"

While Linda still did not speak her eyes closed and her hips started to hump Eva's fingers.

Appreciatively, Eva went on, "Oh yes, I can see that you do indeed like what I am doing, do you not?"

Again, no answer but Linda did let out a soft moan when Eva leaned forward and took Linda's right nipple into her mouth. Linda could feel Eva's tongue swirl her nipple and then her mouth gently sucked at her aureola. This feeling along with Eva's hand still finger fucking her cunt made Linda feel, "wonderful".

After a few more licks from Eva, she broke away from Linda's tit to resume her dialogue. Looking at Sam she said, "My dear Sam, please do not begrudge your wife for having succumbed to my brother's charm as I too, can not deny him what he wants."

Eva waited a moment to allow that message to sink in then continued, "You see, there are two beds in our room and yet only one is used. Although, it is used, very well."

Sam was in a daze and all Linda wanted was to cum again and again.

"You truly enjoyed Marco's virile body as he pushed his hardness into you, didn't you Linda?"

Linda nodded her head and then looked quickly at her husband whose dick was already hard at the events transpiring in front of him.

"Linda, men are in need of compliments just as women are, why don't you tell my brother how much you enjoyed him?"

After a moment or two of uncomfortable silence, Eva stopped pushing her fingers into Linda's cunt. While nothing was said, Linda knew that unless she spoke, Eva wasn't going to play with her cunt any further and she didn't want that to stop.

So Linda replied, "Yes, I liked him very much."

Eva re-inserted her fingers into Linda's snatch and said, "That was very nice of you Linda, but do you not think that you could be more, gracious to my handsome brother?"

Linda was at a point where she would do anything to cum again. Eva's fingers were driving her wild and she needed to cum.

"Eva, I especially liked the way Marco rammed his wonderful penis deep into my pussy."

Pleased at her effort, Eva responded, "Very nice indeed, Linda. I am sure that my brother appreciates your compliment. By the way, did you know that Sam and I saw that you were stroking Marco's thick cock in the pool?"

"No, I wasn't sure if you saw that or not", said and almost breathless Linda.

Eva pressed on, "I see, but did you know that we saw Marco's hands sliding all over your butt?"

"No, I wasn't sure if you saw that either."

"Tell us Linda, was his hands on the outside or inside of your suit bottoms?"

Meekly and squirming under Eva's tough, Linda replied, "They were on the inside".

"So while you felt up my brothers, stiff penis, Marco had his hands in the back of your suit feeling up your ass, correct?"