SAM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment the door opened and her Mistress came to her with a long white robe. "Here darling put this on and follow me. I am so sorry about this I did warn your Master about this brute but he ignored my advice. Don't worry by the morning he will have been removed from the Lodge. Let's get you back to your apartment and treat those bruises. Sleep there tonight and I will fetch you in the morning. Remember what I said about my phone call next week. I will be phoning around lunchtime next Thursday. It is most important we meet." She kissed FiFi deeply on the mouth her serpentine tongue sliding across her lips.

FiFi was led into a large reception room and led onto a small raised platform in the middle. She noticed that there were six men and two women and they all turned to look as she was led onto the platform.

"Ladies and gentlemen I wish to introduce our entertainment for this weekend. Her name is FiFi and she is looking forward to serving you."

There was a murmur of appreciation when FiFi stepped forward and dropped into a deep courtesy. Standing back up she looked around her noticing the people staring at her.

There were the two women. One was a petite woman of incredible beauty. With long black hair tied back creating a deep mane on the back of her head. Being about five foot three she was wearing an Armani Trouser suit which dropped over a pair of Italian leather long boots. Her figure matched her style. She was slim with broad hips, tight butt and breasts much the same size as FiFi's. Standing about six feet from FiFi, she had her fixed with an intense intimidating stare. Her startling dark eyes burning with intense interest. Noticing FiFi looking at her she slid her tongue slowly across her lips before her lips spread in a seductive smile.

Although FiFi was attracted to her she also felt a moment of trepidation that she could not explain and then she remembered her Mistress saying that she had something very important to discuss with her and wondered if this woman was part of that discussion.

The other woman was of no consequence being of slightly overweight build and showing almost no interest in the proceedings. Her gaze then moved to the men and again she noticed a man with short cropped hair and a goatee beard. He was of medium height and build and looked to be in his mid to late fifties. He had her fixed with an almost cruel stare and when he noticed FiFi looking he slowly moved a cupped hand in a 'come to daddy' motion.

She also noticed a tall man in his early thirties. He was incredibly handsome but seemed to be more interested in the slightly overweight woman. Like this woman the other men did not seem to show any interest.

Taking her lead Rebecca slowly led FiFi close by the beautiful woman who lent close whispering "Later little one." Turning towards the sound FiFi's head was just a few inches away from the woman's face. Sensing her expensive Prada perfume FiFi felt a surge of excitement while noticing the fierce dominating stare from the woman's dark eyes. At this time, she also noticed the heavy eye brows that seemed to make the dominating stare even more intense.

FiFi was led back to her apartment in silence and on opening the door her Mistress simply unfastened her lead before motioning for FiFi to follow her. Again FiFi sensed a change in her Mistress. To FiFi her Mistresses usual strong confident manner had been replaced by a tens nervousness.

Quickly her Mistress led her up to the formal lounge where she was to serve drinks and canapes. Her Mistress led her over to an area with glass fronted fridges and a small bar. This is where you collect more Champagne and you will find fresh canapes in the fridge's. Seeing everyone already have wine I suggest you offer a tray of assorted canapes.

FiFi walked through the mostly disinterested guests until she passed the man who had gestured to her in the small reception room. She was stopped with a firm demanding voice. "Put the food down and follow me."

FiFi was frightened but knowing that she had no option but to submit followed the man out onto the dark balcony. Easing her into a corner the man lent forward and ran a hand up her leg. He smiled when he realized she was not wearing a thong. Running his finger, the length of her cunt he whispered, "No knickers and a clean shaved cunt aren't we going to have fun tonight. Turn around and bend over so that I can inspect your back hole."

Again his index finger pressed through and into her ass. Turning her back he presented his finger for her to clean off. "I am buying you tonight so keep my merchandise clean and tidy." Spinning her back round her forced her over a chair and slapped her butt three times before sending her back to the lounge.

FiFi continued to move among the guests, offering food and refreshing glasses. Sometimes she would feel a hand slide under her dress or fondle across her breast. She didn't mind this but she was terrified of what was going to happen later tonight.

At this moment she was approached by the beautiful woman. "Come with me sweetie we need to talk."

FiFi followed her back out onto the dark balcony and sitting next to the woman on a deep comfortable swinging lounge.

"First tell me what that man said?"

"Mistress he told me that he was going to buy me tonight."

"You were out here for a long time what did he do?"

"Nothing much he felt me up and stuck his finger up my ass and told me to lick it clean. He then slapped me hard before telling me to keep my holes clean for later on. Mistress I am very frightened of this man but I have been told that I will be punished if I don't submit to everything."

"I will be buying you tomorrow, I only wish I could buy you tonight but I have business to attend to. I will talk with your Mistress and ask her to watch what goes on tonight. I also don't like this man. Now finish my drink and calm your nerves." As she said this she slipped a hand under FiFi's dress cupping her cunt while pressing a thumb onto her clit.

"My you are truly an exotic woman aren't you? Tomorrow afternoon we will begin to really get to know each other." Pulling FiFi close she poked her tongue out offering it to FiFi.

FiFi willingly accepted the offered tongue and with a soft moan sucked it into her mouth and held it there for a moment before the woman pulled back.

"Your Mistress tells me that you have the sweetest tasting cunt on the coast. Let me have a quick sample." She slid a finger into FiFi's cunt and swirled it round before taking it out and sliding it across her tongue. "Mmm, strawberries and cream I cannot wait for tomorrow. Now you had better get back to your duties before we are missed."

FiFi slipped back into the lounge with a beating heart and shaky legs. Thinking back to what had just transpired she felt a little easier about the woman than she had felt on leaving the small reception room. She continued her rounds for another forty minutes before her Mistress approached telling her to return to her apartment and bathe and take an hour's rest.

An hour and twenty minutes later and hearing the soft seductive music FiFi stepped confidently onto the dais and feeling it raise two meters above floor level began to go through her attitudes. After completing three and a half sets the guests began to stand back from the dining table and congregate near the dais.

FiFi was lowered and her Mistress announced the commencement of the auction. "Ladies and gentlemen before we begin with tonight's auction I wish to announce that we have taken an early bid on tomorrow afternoon's auction. I have just been presented with a bid of two hundred and fifty thousand dollars for exclusive rights to FiFi from eleven tomorrow morning until the conclusion of the weekends activities tomorrow afternoon."

An excited gasp went around the room as everyone tried to notice who the mystery bidder was but only FiFi and her Mistress knew the person's identity. Her Mistress then asked if there were any bids for this evening. At first the bidding began slowly and looked as though there was almost no interest but on reaching two thousand dollars the bidding became more lively with competition between the man who had approached FiFi on the balcony, the second woman and a tall dark man who until now had remained anonymous.

Finally, with the bid at fifteen thousand dollars and the baton about to drop for the third and final time the man from the balcony advanced a bid of twenty-five thousand dollars and the count of three being reached quickly took her by the shoulder and led her up to his second floor apartment.

Marching her into his apartment he closed the door. Pushing her against the wall and kissing her roughly on the mouth he stood back and slapped her left breast hard. "Now slut let's get e few things clear. You are here for my amusement not your satisfaction so get on your knees and suck my cock until I tell you to stop."

With moisture behind her eyes FiFi dropped to her knees and crawled to her new Master. Opening his fly, she pulled out the smallest hard cock that she had ever imagined. It was all of four inches but very thick for its size. Taking it in her hand she began to suck along its length. Sensing the her Masters excitement she worked hard trying to bring him off so that her ordeal would be reduced if not stopped completely but the man knew what she was trying to do.

Pulling back, with a cruel laugh he took her in his arms and threw her onto the bed. Pulling her over to the edge he began to fuck her violently in the missionary. Not caring if her hurt her the man continued to grind his small dick mercilessly into her hapless cunt. Driving into her slapping her breasts he continued until he felt about to cum and again pulled back.

"On your knees slut, now we come to the finale of our little adventure." Again he violently slapped her butt and with FiFi now crying openly drove his cock into her dry ass.

Although FiFi had had a butt plug expanding her puckered entrance the pain was terrible. She cried out as the man fucked her mercilessly for some twenty minutes before crying out and depositing his cum deep into the dark recesses of her ass. Finally pulling out he spun FiFi round telling her to clean him off. FiFi gagged as he drove his foul tasting dick into the back of her throat. Pulling out he slapped her hard across the face.

"Well that was fun wasn't it. We will go again in the early morning. Good night slut." Ignoring the sobbing FiFi as she lay on her stomach half on and half off the bed her legs spread wide on the floor and her brutal owners cum running out and down her thighs.

Finally, she stood up and struggled slowly to the bathroom to clean up. Re-entering the main room, she saw her Mistress walking quickly to her side. She put a protective arm around her shoulders and walked her out of the room. FiFi noticed two armed security guards standing either side of the door.

FiFi fell onto her Mistresses shoulder and began to sob her shoulder's heaving while between sobs and hiccups she tried to tell her Mistress what had transpired.

"Don't worry my darling you are safe now and this bastard will soon be escorted to the front gate of the Lodge. Now come along let's get you back to your apartment and clean you up." Placing a soft dressing gown over her shoulders Rebecca escorted FiFi to a lift that took them quickly down to the first floor and the door to her apartment.

"Come on darling let's see what damage the brut has caused" She slowly eased the gown off FiFi's shoulders and inspected the bruises to her breasts and face before turning her round to inspect her buttocks and puckered freckle to her ass.

"Thank God there does not seem to be any serious damage other than a small cut on your right thigh but I think that must have happened when he threw you on the bed. Come on let's treat the bruising and get you into a warm bath where you can soak your troubles away."

"You were watching Mistress?"

"Yes darling we were warned that there may be trouble and so I sat watching all that happened on the monitor. I would have come earlier if there had not been a delay getting the security guards." Now come on let's first put you into the bath and give you good soaking. I am going to stay here and help clean you up and treat the bruises. I have a mild sedative that will help give you a good night's sleep. Don't worry about the alarm I will come and collect you at five thirty."

FiFi woke at five fifteen after a restless but sound sleep and at five forty-five she accompanied her Mistress to the Terrace where she set out the breakfast.

At ten forty-five FiFi was taken onto the Terrace and asked to explain the mess. "Can you explain this FiFi?"

"No Mistress I cleaned it all up and wiped down the tables."

"You mean you wiped down almost all the tables."

"I can't explain this Mistress."

"You know the consequences for this don't you?"

"You are going to spank me Mistress."

"Not me it is already past eleven so the woman who is now your owner will be responsible for that. Now while I go and discuss this with her I want you to go down to your apartment and fetch the paddle and your lead. The you are to take the lift to the third floor where your new Mistress will meet you. You will be dressed as you are and you will give her your paddle and lead."

"Your slut understands Mistress."

Ten minutes later FiFi stepped out of the lift and presented her new Mistress with the paddle and lead. She was then led down a long hallway to the end room with Penthouse One on the door. Stepping inside FiFi gasped at the huge room with plate glass doors leading out onto a broad balcony which in turn had a magnificent view looking up to the mountains to the west.

"This will be your home for the next twenty-seven hours. Now your former Mistress has told me that you are to receive a double punishment of ten strokes with this paddle."

"Yes Mistress."

"I would rather spank someone while they are standing bent over. So spread your legs wide and bend over taking hold of your ankles. I want you to count each stroke."

FiFi's Mistress took up the broad pink leather bound paddle and brought it down onto FiFi's butt. At first FiFi just gasped at the force of the blow but the remembering to count whispered ... one. The spanking continued and with each blow FiFi's buttocks vibrated to the force of the paddle. By the eighth they were a dull crimson but there was no bruising evident. Once the final two strokes crashed onto her butt FiFi was told to stand up.

"Now little one let's forget your punishment and sit over here on the couch. Would you like to have a glass of wine I assure you that I have some excellent vintages in the wine rack."

Sitting down FiFi expressed her thanks for the offer of wine accepting a glass of a six-year-old Shiraz.

"Now let's relax for a while and get to know each other properly. So tell me how have you accepted the past few days?"

"Well Mistress at first it was difficult and I only submitted because not to do so would have hurt my family. I continued to make mistakes and be punished for them. Then on the second morning my Mistress gave me two options. The first to totally submit and continue as we had been going or to be forced to submit and be returned to town naked. Although it was hard I accepted the first option."

As for enjoyment? Well I did not like the punishments but there again I did deserve them but I have learned a lot about myself, things that I would never have learned before. To be honest I think the lessons I have learned are for the better."

"Well answered FiFi. Has your Mistress told you that I am your predecessor? I was the entertainment last Christmas. As for me I found it almost impossible to submit and so was continually punished. My final punishment was one hundred and twenty strokes."

"You see I am naturally dominant so to submit was the hardest lesson I have ever learned. It is for this reason that I have returned as a guest."

"Mistress I was not told that you were my predecessor but I also find it hard that you could return to the place that saw you submit to any one's whim during last Christmas."

"As I have said FiFi I am a dominant and I am also a full on lesbian. Does that concern you?"

"Not now Mistress but if you had told me this eight days ago I would have not liked it. I have experienced sex with women before but I did not enjoy it. My former Mistress changed that opinion."

"I am glad to hear that because we are going to be making love for much of the twenty hours. Now I have a proposition to offer you. I am impressed with your natural beauty and your former Mistress tells me that you are extremely intelligent. Sometimes I find myself on long business trips overseas and I want a travelling companion. I want you to be that companion. You don't need to make your decision now. I will ask for your final decision at four this afternoon. S for now I think we both should get to know each other much more intimately. Now FiFi I want you to strip for me and fold your clothes on the table near the door."

Once FiFi was naked her Mistress told her to come and undress her. Slowly FiFi removed her Mistresses clothes hanging them on hangers in the wardrobe. "Well done FiFi now we are going to take a bath and for this purpose I will unclip your lead."

FiFi was led into the large bathroom and after drawing a deep bath stood in the warm water with her Mistress. "Wash your Mistress FiFi." Again with shaking hands FiFi began to apply the body wash to her Mistresses neck and shoulders. As she moved across her breasts she heard her Mistress take a sharp breath. Slowly washing down her stomach and flanks FiFi knelt down and began to wash her thighs. Noticing her Mistresses pussy and seeing how swollen her clit was FiFi slowly slid the course

Applicator across her pussy lips and clit. This time she heard her Mistress give a long drawn out moan as she returned and slid across the sensitive pussy a second time. FiFi them moved around her Mistress and quickly washed her shoulders and back sliding down and across her Mistresses firm buttocks.

At last she stood back returning the applicator and body wash to the side of the bath. "Now it's time for me to wash you FiFi."

FiFi's Mistress was a lot more attentive to her breasts and cunt. Arriving at her breasts she slowly slid along the bottom and weighed them in her hand before going over to its twin. Then she moved slowly through the shallow valley and up to their nipple crowned summit. Smiling as she heard a sharp intake of breath as she pinched the swollen nip noticing how it puffed out even more. Again she repeated the process with the twin before leaning in and nipping the hard nipple with her teeth.

Continuing down her flank she allowed her ticklish fingers to explore across the top of FiFi's mound again smiling as she heard another sharp breath. First opting for the applicator and finally using her more sensitive fingers she explored along the heated crease of FiFi's cunt. As her thumb pressed onto the swollen clit poking from its small cave of heated flesh she felt FiFi push towards her as again she moaned loudly. FiFi's Mistress continued the soft erotic slide through FiFi's hot sweaty cunt until taking her in her arms and kissing her deeply on the mouth.

"Come along little one I think we would be a lot better relaxing on the couch don't you?"

"Please Mistress."

"Please what little one?"

"Just please Mistress."

FiFi felt a hand come crashing down on her left butt cheek. "Tell the truth little one. It's not just please is it?"

"Please Mistress fff ... ff... fuck me."

"All in good time little one but first we must get to know each other."

FiFi felt her lead being fastened as she was led back to the couch. This time her Mistress sat on the top of the armrest and drawing on the lead brought FiFi down to her pussy. "First little one I want you to softly lick my pussy. Take your time and as you feel me become more excited begin to lick faster and deeper."