Sam Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly started to drop her power as she had seen in Sam's mind, before it slammed shut. An astounding feat that no one had ever done to her, shut her completely out. The brief contact with Sam's mind that she'd had changed in ways she'd never imagined.

She looked around at the number of people that were wondering around with a lost look to their eyes. Then she looked closer seeing that almost all of the people here appeared to be that way.

A small smile crossed her lips, perhaps she could help them later. She had to survive first, the approaching multitude, that was rapidly closing in on this world.

A thought came to her as she nodded then turned to stare intensely at the hundreds of people. All of them stopped a moment, nodded, then went back to what they were doing before.

The female smiled as she turned a hundred eighty degrees reaching out. Hundreds more stopped like those before then went back to acting as if nothing had happened.

Hmmm, the female thought, she then walked away stopping a kilometer away and repeating the same action.

When the people from the triads arrived, they found most of the IP people friendly and cooperative. They reached out to the entire city finding that it seemed to be unaffected by the madness that was gripping the rest of the planet. The simple fact that they were greeted as warmly as they were, saved a great many on the IP world.

Sam was drifting, as hard as he tried, he didn't seem to be able to open his eyes. Shit, he hurt all over, touching his chest he winced at how tender it was, hell all of him was.

Finally, he managed to get his eyes to open, surprised that it was as dark as it was here. He started to close his eyes again, when he opened them again in shock, was he in space? Looking around he slowly nodded, yes, he was in space though, as to where he had no idea.

How in the hell was he still alive, in space? Damnit his head hurt beyond any headache he'd ever had.

Slowly shaking his head, he turned all around, where in the hell was earth? A line appeared in front of him leading away, just need to follow it. To his amazement, he started to move along the line.

Shit he thought, there has to be a faster way, what appeared to be a tunnel appeared in front of him. Sam looked around then moved into it, might as well he thought, a moment later the tunnel closed. A few more moments passed then a shadowy figure appeared looking around.

The figure looked around then shook its head, As if on cue the figure popped out of sight as it was drawn back to where its body was.

Natita's mate was sitting next to her when her body jerked with her return.

"Did you find Sam?" Raydy's father asked.

"Where is he?" Sam's father Fino asked.

"He had entered a worm hole; I am afraid though, that I felt that his mind was still dazed. The worm hole was very far I..." At this Natita gasp then her eyes rolled up as she was unconscious.

"I guess we'll have to go about this the hard way." Fino said with Rycon nodding his agreement.

_________________________________________________________

It was two days later that, a nearly unconscious Sam appeared from a worm hole above the earth. Unfortunately, Sam still had hardly any memory as he entered the atmosphere. Unable to remember how to control his flight Sam descended at an alarming speed.

Almost every military alarm went off as Sam's speed started to escalate. Try as he might, Sam still couldn't manage to slow at all. Luckily, he was able to slightly steer away from any populated areas.

A mere ten minutes later Sam struck the earth, enveloped in flames, in an unoccupied area. The crater he left when he hit was another thing altogether. Barely effected, though still with no memory, Sam walked out of the hole.

Though the military had done a thorough examination of the crater, finding nothing, they were still worried. Something had impacted though there was no wreckage, no real evidence especially bodies. For the next two weeks they conducted extensive searches still finding nothing.

The last day of the second week, alarms were again going off as two more objects entered the atmosphere at high speed.

Thantas and Drivas had followed the path that Sam had taken as he crashed to earth. Mellos looked at the monitor she had on her wrist, "it appears we were detected." Turning she looked behind them, "it appears he went that way; the trail is weak though."

Thantas nodded as they both floated off the ground, heading in the direction Mellos machine indicated. An hour after they left the military was again at the site, searching for any indication of an incident.

Both females had traveled for several hundred miles when Mellos held up her hand. "I think we're getting close," Mellos started, then hit the ground as she was hit by some type of beam.

Thantas immediately landed as she looked around carefully. "Sam? Are you here?" Thantas said trying to not move.

A quiet voice spoke near her ear, "I told you people to leave me the hell alone!"

Thantas could feel the buildup of power when she spoke, "Sam! It's me your sister!"

A shimmering to her side revealed a be ragged Sam holding his head. "My sister I have..." this time he grabbed his head falling to his knees. The slightly glazed look in his eyes cleared a moment as he whispered out, "Thantas, help me." Just as suddenly the clarity was gone, though Sam still held his head.

Thantas took a deep breath as she said a prayer as she touched the side of Sam's head. Again his eyes cleared, this time far longer. "I thought you had passed far too easily when the elites told me what happened. You cannot win this time Melacon, not with me here."

Sam looked up at Thantas an evil smile on his lips, "I have already won you Cliverstone bitch, the strongest of the Cliverstone race, a fitting receptacle."

"You forget the one who's body you inhibit, he" Thantas started.

"Bah he will be gone soon, what?! NO! I isolated you, your end is approaching." Melacon shouted.

"Wrong this is my body; you will leave NOW!" Sam yelled

"NO! I am the strongest of the most powerful race!" Melacon said.

"Wrong again, you are just deceased!" Sam said as Melacon screamed the was gone.

Thantas hit the ground as Mellos, limped up to them. "Glad that is over." Mellos said.

Thantas nodded, "I am too," then she turned to Sam. "When you are feeling more recharged? You think you can get us back? Apparently, you never taught anyone else how to open the portals."

Sam and the two females smiled then laughed, "I think I have rested long enough." He said as he put an arm around them both as they shot skyward.

A mere five minutes later a portal opened thousands of kilometers from the earth. Three human appearing entities flew toward it, entered, then it closed.

12