Sam gets a spanking

Story Info
A young twenty on year old tomboy gets a spanking
5.4k words
4.56
9.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Samantha's birthday, she was twenty one today. Sam didn't want a party, she preferred doing things like motorcycle maintenance. She was taking a year out before going to university and she was just doing casual work and some voluntary work. Sam liked to dress a it like a boy. She liked doing boy things. She kept her blond hair so short it was almost boyish. As it was late spring, she generally wore khaki shorts and military green tee shirts. She often wore walking boots and rarely wore a bra as her breasts were firm and small. Her mode of transport was a 125cc motorcycle which she loved, and when she had saved up enough money, she intended to buy a Harley.

Samantha was popular with both boys and girls but despite being hit on by many girls, she had only had two sexual partner's in her young life, both good looking boys. She didn't think she was gay, but didn't rule out trying a gay liaison for the experience. Sam had broken up with her boyfriend two months ago and Samantha liked the freedom of being single. Samantha was going through an army phase and was considering joining the army as an officer cadet, but wasn't one hundred percent sure yet.

Samantha was volunteering two days a week to deliver food to elderly veterans which she did on her motorcycle. The climate where she lived down south was just to warm to wear protective gear, so Samantha generally rode about wearing an open face helmet and shades.

She lived in a small US town where everyone knew each other, it was a nice place to live. Everyone just called her Sam in short for Samantha. The town sheriff often called after her shouting, "Slow down on that death trap Sam," as she sped about on her motorcycle.

Sam had a meal in the box for old Mr Shaw, a decorated Panama and Gulf war veteran. Mr Shaw had been in special forces but never spoke of it. It was now 2023, and that meant Mr Shaw was in his mid to late sixties. He got free dinners from a veterans support agency in which Sam volunteered. He was a cranky old devil, made crankier by the shrapnel in his left thigh which often gave him pain although he never complained about it.

Mr Shaw was known to all the local kids, he always walked everywhere and was nicknamed 'Private Ryan' by the braver kids. He carried his shopping in a backpack the mile and a half from the shops and walked upright with a stick. Many people offered to give him a lift, but he'd just refuse or maybe even grumble about the youth, the government, rising prices, or his pet hate was school boys getting lifts to school off mummy. One neighbour complained to the sheriff after he said about her son, that "Fat little Johnny, needs to spend time on the march, or he'll end up getting bitch fucked in the bicycle shed." Johnny was a slightly overweight and somewhat idle teenager, who liked video games and smoking weed. His mommy always drove him the half mile to school. The sheriff, another veteran, just told Mr Shaw to tone it down a bit, that times were changing. To which Mr Shaw replied under his breath, "I was smoking enemies at his age, not smoking weed, fat fucking pussy." What was that? The sheriff had asked as he walked away. To which Mr Shaw had replied, "I said, "I better weed, my neighbours fussy".

Sam had a way with Mr Shaw, which meant, he disliked her a little less than most other people. Sam found him attractive in an older straight backed disciplinarian type of man way. He was always grateful and polite when receiving his meals and never ever complained. She had been feeding him for two months and had reached the point of poking a little fun at him, all in good humour of course.

One day she called around his side gate and saw him chopping wood with his shirt off. She noticed his sinewy muscles and distinct abs. He was honestly in better shape than her last boyfriend. When he saw her staring, he got embarrassed and put back on his shirt grumbling, "Goddam degenerate, I can't even tell if you're male or female." Sam was used to Mr Shaw's ways, and laughed girlishly. "I ought to put you over my knee and tan your hide." He grumbled as he went back to chopping wood. Sam was surprised to feel a thrill of fear at the thought of Mr Shaw actually doing that to her. Nobody actually did that anymore, did they? she pondered.

Later on riding home on her motorcycle, Sam found the vibrations and the thought of being punished by Mr Shaw, were giving her pleasurable sensations between her thighs. When she got home, mommy was in the kitchen and said cheerfully. "Dinner in an hour Sam". Sam never had a daddy, only a mommy. Sam sometimes wondered what a daddy would be like. Maybe he would be tough and strict like Mr Shaw. Sam passed some small talk with her mom and went upstairs.

She took off her walking boots and lay on her bed. She thought about Mr Shaw's tough old body. She imagined him with his shirt off and telling her she had been a naughty girl. He would probably be very firm and unforgiving. Would he tell her he was going to slap her bratty ass. Would it be soft and gentle, or firm and hard. Maybe he would start gently and work up to a more forceful spanking. She shivered, opened her khaki shorts and pulled them down on to her thighs, the cool air giving her goosebumps. She started to breathe heavily as she reached into her pale blue cotton boy shorts and caressed the dampening area between her thighs. She thrilled at the thought of Mr Shaw taking full control of her and putting his gnarled old hands on her intimate places. There was something thrilling about knowing, once you start down this path, you hand complete control over to the man who chastises you. She had vivid thoughts of rugged handling by old Mr Shaw as he took her struggling to his wood shed. He was a tall man and Sam was a small and light teenager. She played and continued to fantasise until she built up to a powerful orgasm.

Over the next few weeks Sam would do little things to annoy Mr Shaw. One hot day she wore tiny short shorts and a feminine blouse rather than her usual clothing. The outline of her small breasts and her perky nipples could be seen beneath the thin white material. Her navel and midriff were also exposed. The only comment from Mr Shaw was that she looked different today. This was indeed high praise from this gruff old soldier, he had actually noticed her femininity she realised. Throughout her visit that day she noticed him glancing at her body when he thought she wasn't looking. Sam encouraged it by bending over to expose her small breasts within her loose blouse and moving closer than was necessary.

Sam went home that day and masturbated intensely. She wondered if she was becoming obsessed with this new kink. She came twice thinking about this leathery old man dragging her for punishment as she struggled and resisted. He would take her to a quite back room where he could punish her at his leisure. She fantasised about him bending her over his knee as she kicked her legs and tried to fight him. He would hold her arms behind her back with one big hand as the other opened the little buttons on her khaki shorts. Then crack, a sharp slap across her little white cotton panties. She would probably cry out, maybe offer him some sassy attitude which would probably result in her panties getting pulled down and her bare bottom getting the spanking it richly deserved. She would buck and kick, but the strong old man would calmly hold her in place. Is it painful she wondered.

The thought that thrilled Sam, was of her offering up resistance and insolence until she was subdued by force. She wanted a real old school man to just punish her as he wished. She wanted the privacy to cry out loudly as he reddened her bottom. The thought of putting up a bratty resistance brought a blush of excitement to her cheeks. The problem with this scenario was there was no safety clause. Once she got into that situation, she would have to see it through to the humiliating and painful end. But Sam also realised, this was what she wanted. This was the one situation that was sure to thrill her. Her heart raced every time she imagined it. She was going to make it a reality.

As the summer marched on the temperature rose steadily and Sam got bolder in her actions. One day Mr Page asked her to bring him a news paper and Sam brought him a conspiracy news paper with a headline about a WW2 bomber being found on the moon. When he asked, what's this shit? She stuck out her tongue at him, giggled, and quipped that it keeps old men's brains active. Then she wiggled her pert young bottom as she walked towards her motorcycle. When she mounted it, she kicked her leg over the saddle giving Mr Shaw a lovely view up her wide short shorts at the sexy little pink boy shorts she wore beneath them.

She then revved her bike noisily and sped off like the teenager she was. Mr Shaw just grimaced as he had often asked Sam to consider the neighbours when visiting him on her motorcycle. 'That little tease is headed for trouble, and I'm the man to give it to her,' he thought to himself. Then he felt a stirring in his trousers. He kept thinking about Sam's sexy little body and later he went inside and masturbated. He was thinking of what he'd like to do to her teasing little ass, when he came hard on his tummy as he stroked himself on his bed.

Later that night, the lady who had already complained to the sheriff about him called over. Her name was Iris, she was a typical preppy attractive and affluent fortyish woman. She complained that the maniac on the motorcycle had nearly hit her son Johnny. She said the witch had flipped Johnny the bird when he had shouted angrily at her. Mr Shaw hid a smile and said he would deal with Sam the next day. Iris said he'd better, or she was going to report Sam to the sheriff. When Iris left he thought, 'I better have a serious talk with Sam about this, that old bitch Iris is liable to cause problems.

The next day when Sam arrived. She was back in her olive green shorts and tight green Tee shirt. He thought that it was the first time he saw a sexy set of army khakis. He also told her to be careful of Iris and her pussy son. They are related to the mayor. Sam just laughed dismissively and said she would ride her bike as she saw fit. 'No Sam, I'm serious they're dangerous people," Mr Shaw said earnestly. Sam proceeded to boast that she'd run him off the road if she saw him. Mr Shaw lost his patience and raised his voice, "If that woman makes another justified complaint about you, I'm gonna tan your hide so bad you'll never do it again." Sam just stared at him open mouthed, she felt a tingle down below. Sam knew exactly how to get what she wanted and her heart was beating like one of Mr Shaw's old machine guns.

Later when Sam was leaving. Johnny was talking to some boys on the street. As Sam was riding by she heard a call of "Fucking Dyke". Sam had no problem with lesbians but she did have a problem with bullies. She turned her motorcycle and rode through the group of boys kicking out and catching Johnny in the stomach. He wailed and went down like the sack of idleness that he was. Sam then sped off thinking 'Oops I've done it now.'

As she looked back, she saw old Mr Shaw angrily staring down the street at her. She felt a thrill of adrenaline terror and excitement. Foolishly in excitement and bravado, she revved up the bike and released the clutch, popping a wheelie as she was riding away Then she thought, 'Fuck it, may as well go all in.' She flipped the bird at Johnny and his friends as she rode off. It felt glorious, Sam knew a reckoning was coming, but this was what she wanted, wasn't it? Now suddenly and too late she wasn't so sure.

A lot happened that night, Iris complained to the sheriff who while promising retribution, felt a certain amount of respect for Sam. The sheriff visited Mr Shaw and discussed the situation with him. They both concluded that Sam had to be reigned in, but a girl with that type of spirit would make an excellent army officer. It would be unproductive to bring charges against her. Iris saw the sheriff's cruiser outside Mr Shaw's House and was satisfied. "What will you do?" the sheriff asked.

Mr Shaw answered honestly, "I'm gonna tan her ass till she can't sit on that motorcycle for a week.It's time for Samantha receive an old school lesson in manners."

The sheriff smiled and said, "Good and hard, I don't want any more trouble from that gal, I want her tamed."

It was agreed and Mr Page set about preparing. He unlocked his 'war room' it was a quiet upstairs study at the rear of his house. It had two leather chairs and a desk. The walls were covered in memorabilia and pictures of his army career. He cleared the leather topped desk in preparation. He found his old supple leather belt in another room. He took it out and cracked it, it made a severe cracking sound. He placed the belt in the drawer. He thought to himself, 'I'm doing this for Sam's own good, she's going to have to learn discipline, if she intends to join the army."

That night, Sam slept fitfully. She convinced herself that the trouble would go away, but a nagging voice told her, she'd gone a little to far. She was a little scared. She would dress sexily in the morning so she could charm her way out of trouble. Eventually she drifted off to sleep.

In the morning Sam showered, she chose a white flimsy tee shirt that only fell to above her abdomen. She didn't bother with a bra at all. She chose a new pair of white cotton boy shorts with lacy trim on the waistband. Over her pants she wore a short pair of light khaki shorts with combat side pockets. She completed the outfit with a pair of pink sports socks and trainers. It was her usual brand of tomboyish style with enough femininity thrown in to make her look attractive in a boyish sort of way. She looked in the mirror at her crew cut blond hair and was pleased at her reflection. Her blue eyes smiled back at her As she pouted her full lips.

She collected Mr Shaw's meal and also got him his favourite news paper. All seemed to be good with the world and yesterday's naughtiness had gone away. When she rode over to Mr Shaw's house, she began to feel trepidation but also a little excitement. She saw Iris standing at her gate with a smug look on her face. That did not bode well. Iris stepped out to watch her enter Mr Shaw's house. Sam dismounted her motorcycle and opened Mr Shaw's gate.

She started walking up the garden path when the door opened and Mr Shaw stepped out looking all business. She hesitated and Mr Shaw walked up to her and gripped her wrist firmly. "You're in trouble Missy, and I warned you what would happen if you continued to act like a hooligan." Sam was shocked and tried to pull away, But Mr Shaw tugged her arm and she stumbled embarrassingly. As she started to recover her footing, she found herself getting dragged towards the front door. She resisted uncertainly and Mr Shaw suddenly turned her around and gave her a couple of hard smacks on her bottom in public. Then she was mortified to see Iris watching the spectacle with glee. Mr Shaw turned her back towards the front door and frog marched her inside. He swatted her ass again, saw Iris and nodded at her. Iris nodded back respectfully and continued staring open mouthed until Mr Shaw closed the door.

Sam felt nervous excitement and also a little fear, this what she had wanted and now she was going to get it. All the planning meant nothing now that she was being dragged inside. "You wouldn't dare touch me", she said without confidence as she struggled to escape Mr Shaw's strong grip. The answer she received was for her to be turned around at the foot of the stairs. Both her small little arms were held firmly by Mr Shaw's large hand making escape impossible. Without warning she received five or six rapid painful smacks on her legs and bottom. "Ouch ouch, your hurting me " she cried almost hysterically. Then to make matters even worse, as he marched her up the stairs. Sam glanced over her shoulder and saw the silhouette of Iris straining to see through the glass panelled front door. Iris had seen her getting spanked how mortifying.

She was literally dragged upstairs and pushed into the war room. Mr Page entered behind her and locked the door. "Now missy, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, you're going to take off them little shorts and bend over that desk."

"I certainly will not," said Sam. The whole situation was different to that which she had fantasised about. It was much more intense than expected. The fear and adrenaline heightened her senses. She felt a tingle in her shorts and her heart was beating like she had run one of her school races. She tried to open the door but it remained locked. She backed up against the door but in one fluid movement, Mr Shaw had her pushed against the desk and bent over. She could feel the cool leather of the desk top caressing her small breasts through her blouse and it felt cold against her midriff which was exposed. Mr Shaw gripped her short blond hair and while she raised her arms to try and release her hair, he almost casually started unbuttoning her shorts. She felt his big hand slowly opening her buttons. It felt so wrong but also so right. She could feel herself getting wet and realised with humiliation that Me Shaw would surely notice.

Now Sam, take them shorts off or I'll do it and it will be harder on you. From now on you're going to behave like a lady, not a hooligan. She thought better of resisting any further and slowly slid her khaki shorts down until they came to rest at her ankles. She was about to step out of them when suddenly a firm crack from Mr Shaw's leathery hand smacked against her little white lace trimmed boy shorts. She let a shocked roar and realised that if Iris was still outside, she had probably heard it.

Her bottom stung slightly, it was aching but actually wasn't too painful. It was very arousing. It seemed to be a combination of fear, pain, excitement, the taboo nature of it and Mr Shaw's tough old body, and of course surrendering total control. Whatever it was, Sam was loving it. She wanted to touch her breasts or even better, she would like Mr Shaw to touch them. She gained enough confidence to give Mr Shaw some brazen insolence. "That fucking hurt you old bastard," she shouted.

The response was a deep breath, followed by a pause. She looked over her shoulder at Mr Shaw from her bent over position and was slightly panicked to see him bringing his hand right back for a powerful slap. He was calm and paused for a second or two. Then he unleashed a fast cracking slap that shocked first and then a moment of agony. "She let out a lusty bellow, "Ooow you bastard". That comment earned her a few more considered and hard slaps. Her bottom was now aching.

Mr Shaw reached into a drawer and pulled out two cable ties, interlocking in a figure eight. He slipped them over Sam's wrists and tightened them so they would secure her arms but not too tightly. "Now Sam, I'm going to take my time until you see the error of your ways and learn some respect." He put both of his hands on her thin teenage hips to position her and Sam felt herself getting wet with excitement. She felt his big strong hands on the edge of her little boy shorts. He moved her bottom on the desk to position her for a better spanking position. It thrilled her to feel his older strength. Whack another jolt of shock and agony hit Sam's bottom. Sam let out an angry pained yell, calling Mr Page dirty names.

"I see you are not learning your lesson," he remarked coolly. Then Sam felt his fingers inside her panties as he sensuously lowered them to her ankles. Sam blushed when Mr Shaw told her to step out of her shorts and panties, but she kicked them off anyway. She was mortified when he picked up her little white boy shorts and examined them. Sam knew he was looking at the damp stain that was a regular feature when she got aroused. He just tossed them on the desk beside her and Sam reddened to see them land with the damp gusset facing her. He drew his hand back and released a sharp crack on her bottom and Sam howled in outraged impudence and pain. She cursed Mr Shaw and his entire family.

12