Sam meets a Mistress

Story Info
A job interview takes surprising turns.
7.3k words
4.54
16.6k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I say I am rich, I don't say it to brag about it. I actually did very little to earn most of it, but I have worked quite hard to maintain it and grow it. I tell you this so you understand when I say Mistress Angela is rich, you might understand what that means. I have a personal fortune worth something in the vicinity of $50 million dollars. That doesn't mean I have $50 million in the bank, but if you add up the value of the stock and real estate I own, it adds up to something like that. In the United States, the current average net worth of an individual is around a few hundred thousand dollars. That includes retirement accounts, houses, cars, savings, etc. That means I have about 150 times the net worth the average person has. It puts me into a whole different world of mansions, and country clubs, and hyper cars. Rarely do these two worlds intersect and that is why I can do what I do without much concern that one of my peers might recognize me while I am out slutting up the town.

This is a long winded way of trying to make you understand that the same gulf exists between myself and Mistress Angela, only in reverse. She has a net worth measured in the billions of dollars. She is a peer of the richest 1% of the richest 1%. Basically that puts me beneath her notice and we do not have remotely the same social circle. That means I am as safe to be myself with her as I am with the patrons of the diviest downtown dyke bars. We are literally living on different planes of existence.

We met through a mutual acquaintance. This acquaintance had been a "client" of my alter ego and as far as I knew, didn't know my true identity. Her and Mistress Angela had met at a retreat in the Alps and had discovered they had mutual interests in domination, sadomasochism and sex games. They had found ways to entertain each other in the evenings, but since neither was a true submissive, they really couldn't scratch the others itch. That's how my name came up. And a couple weeks later I received a call from Mistress Angela's private secretary to set up a meeting. The secretary had contacted me at my whore number so that gave me a pretty good idea of what this meeting would be about.

The meeting took place at an office downtown. The penthouse office to be precise, of a 50 story building. The security guard at the reception desk in the lobby directed me to a private elevator and gave me a key card. There were no buttons in the elevator, just a pad to scan the card. Which I did, and the elevator headed up. Now I was getting intrigued. Anybody with a private elevator was somebody to take note of.

A young woman who appeared to be in the mid 20's met me at the elevator. She appeared to be of Asian ancestry and had long straight glossy black hair. She was dressed in conservative business attire including a short gray jacket over a cream-colored silk blouse with a matching knee length gray skirt. Her heels were at least 5 inches high and were crimson red, surprisingly flashy considering the rest of the conservative outfit.

She said, "Follow me" with a slight accent I couldn't place and turned and headed down the short hallway to a set of frosted glass double doors. There was no business name on the doors. Presumably if you got this far you knew why you were here and who you were here to see. The woman, who I presumed was some sort of secretary or administrative assistant scanned a card at the reader, opened the door and motioned me through.

Inside was an office reception area with a desk and a small seating area. It was nicely appointed, and it looked fairly typical, but to a knowing eye you would recognize that everything was in the latest styles from the best designers. There were exotic woods, dark leather and splashes of stainless steel. However, the floor was the remarkable thing. And the casual observer might have missed it. It was marble. But I don't mean it was tiled in marble. As near as I could tell, it was a single piece of marble that was at least 20 feet square. I had no idea what that must have cost or how hard it mush have been to install. But it must have been done at the time of construction and protected throughout the rest of the construction process.

As most offices had these days there was a large television on one wall. This one was of excellent quality, but that wasn't what I was meant to notice. Playing on the television, in high def glory, was a video of a woman strapped to an upright X frame while a second woman made effective use of a cat-o-nine tails across her bare back and ass. The sound was off, but I could tell from experience the whip was being used earnestly. Even without the sound, the look of pain and the subjects reactions appeared genuine, rather than the acting you get in cheaply produced internet porn.

I took no notice of the video. If she was looking for me to be shocked she had greatly underestimated my level of experiences. Not only was the video hardly enough to shock me, I had personally been on the receiving end of similar treatment.

After giving me a minute to take in the reception area, the lovely young woman moved to one of the doors exciting the room, opened it and waited for me. This might have been some sort of test, maybe others had been here before me and didn't pass the test, but I hadn't seen anything yet to give me pause and I walked to her and through the door.

It led to a long hallway with several doors leading off. She walked around me and spoke for just the second time, but with the same words, "Follow me." And she proceeded down the hall and I followed. At the end of this hallway she used the key card to open another door and again made a motion for me to enter.

This room appeared to be something of a conference room. There was a long table with a dozen high backed leather chairs in the center of the room and a wall of computer monitors or televisions on the end wall. The wall across from the door was floor to ceiling glass and afforded an incredible view of the city.

"Please be seated, my name is Ehri" said the woman in the killer red shoes. And she handed me a thick manilla envelope.

"Open the outer envelope, please" she instructed.

Inside I found a sheaf of papers, two additional manilla envelopes, a smaller letter sized envelope and a key.

The woman in the red shoes said, "We have much to discuss. Consider this a job interview of the most intimate nature. I have been tasked with asking several questions you may be uncomfortable answering."

"In an effort to make you feel more comfortable discussing such matters with me I have been instructed to set an example and bare my soul, as it were, to you. Hopefully this will show you there is no subject you should be afraid to discuss with me or that I will be shocked to hear."

I did not doubt her, and I am certainly not shy about discussing the most intimate of subjects and variations on the subject. But nothing makes a believer like seeing the proof firsthand.

Ehri said "Please take the key".

It was a small key, like for a locker or a pad lock and as I was examining it Ehri stood, pushed her chair back and leaned over the table. As she did, she lifted her skirt over her hips to expose her firm, shapely ass.

She rested on her elbows, her long dark hair spilling over and obscuring her face. I heard her say, " I am instructed to allow you to examine me. I was instructed how to prepare myself for this meeting"

Obviously I was meant to view the parts she had bared and I stood and moved to stand behind where she leaned across the table, her feet slightly spread. At first I didn't think she was wearing underwear, but as I moved behind her I got a glimpse of what appeared to be a narrow thong running between the cheeks of her beautiful ass.

It was a lovely scene, this young woman displayed for me but I felt there was more I was supposed to see so I took a step closer to get a better view. That's when I noticed a line of shiny metal between her ass cheeks and there was a small ring attached to it through which the thong ran. Was that the base of an anal plug? Had she been required to hold a plug in her ass for our meeting? That seems likely considering the point Mistress Angela was trying to make. As I contemplated the view, my eyes went from the dark honey colored skin to the base of what I assumed to be a plug in her ass. And that's when I realized it wasn't the string like fabric of a thong across the base of the plug, but what appeared to be steel cable. Now I was even more intrigued.

I was unsure of the protocols I was expected to follow so I asked "Am I permitted to touch you, to examine you?"

She responded, "My Mistress has instructed me to tell you that during this interview I am to allow you to examine me in any way that you feel necessary. But I am to remind you that I am Mistress's property." Which I took to mean that I could be pretty free with my examination, but that I shouldn't be respectful and not damage Mistresses property.

Her answer was flat, unemotional. Like it was a perfectly normal thing to be presented in such a manner to a stranger. But I had the sense she felt it was just another task to complete, that I was of little consequence and maybe even that it was beneath her.

She was beautiful, with an amazing ass, but I found myself a little annoyed by her lack of interest. Maybe she had done this before, but I am not your average street whore. I am woman of substance in my own right and I was here for her boss, not the hired help.

I reached a finger out and touched the cable, confirming it was, in fact, metal. Then I followed the cable up to where it disappeared under the skirt bunched up at her waist. I pushed the skirt up to reveal that the cable running up her ass joined to a cable at her waist with a pad lock. Now the key made sense.

The cable arrangement held the plug firmly in her ass. There would be no way to remove it without the key. I wondered how long she had been wearing the plug. Had it been inserted just before I arrived, or had she been wearing it all day? I knew from experience how it felt to wear an anal plug for an extended period of time. She hadn't shown any discomfort, indicating maybe she hadn't been wearing it long, or it was fairly small or she was experienced. I suppose I could have asked, but I decided to try to find my answer in other ways.

Starting at the cable around her waist, I ran my finger down along the cable splitting her ass cheeks to the base of the plug. The plug and her ass were slick with some kind of lubricant, probably something silicone based.

I discovered the base of the plug was also metal and looked to most likely be stainless steel. I grabbed the small ring on the base of the plug that the cable ran through and gave it a little tug. There was very little slack in the cables and the plug hardly moved. If I was going to get anywhere I would have to use the key to unlock the cables holding in the plug. But before I did, I thought I would explore a little more.

From the base of the plug I slid my hand on down, following the cable to investigate her cunt. And that's where I found another bit of a surprise. I felt where the cable separated the labia and I continued following it with my finger until I felt more metal. A ring in her labia. Very interesting.

I gave the ring a little tug and thought I might have noticed her react slightly.

I continued running my hand along her pussy and felt another ring in her labia, and another and another. In total it felt like she had at least 5 rings piercing her labia on each side, plus one in her clit. I grabbed the ring piercing her clit and gave it a pull, stretching it, and she definitely reacted with a quick intake of breath. In pleasure or pain I couldn't tell. Perhaps it was both?

I wanted to turn my attention back to where I was intended to focus, the plug in her ass. If Mistress Angela had wanted my attention focused elsewhere I am sure she would have had Ehri present herself differently.

I retrieved the small key, unlocked the lock and removed it from the loops holding the cables together. The cable around her waist fell away and I was able to slide the cable through the loop in the base of the plug to free it. I left the cable harness where it fell and turned my attention to the plug on her ass.

The base of the plug was narrow and curved, but was constructed of steel and extended up and down the crack of her ass. It looked like it would be secure with no chance of getting "lost".

I pulled on the base of the plug and discovered the base was not rigidly attached to the body of the plug, but was attached with a flexible material that might be a fairly thin cable. This plug would probably be easier to wear for a long time since it didn't hold her ass in a stretched open position. But I had no idea what was attached to the end of the cable inside her or how big it might be.

I continued pulling the base and with about 2 inches of the black cable exposed began to meet resistance. I got a better grip on the slippery base and pulled with increasing pressure. I could watch her little backdoor open. At first it was just a little peek of shiny steel, but it spread wider and then wider still. I consider myself something of an anal size queen, and we were approaching what i though would be my limit when suddenly the resistance ended and Ehri let out a loud grunt followed by a quieter sigh and she was breathing a little harder and faster.

The plug was heavy. At least a full pound in weight and had to be at least two and a half inches across. I was gratified that I could handle that much and then some, but from how hard it had been to remove, I felt this was right at Ehri's limit. Given the size and weight, this must have been somewhat uncomfortable if she had been carrying it a while.

Her face was still obscured by her hair so I couldn't see the look on it, but I was equally sure it didn't matter. I was going to make a point.

"How did that feel, Ehri?" I asked.

"It was fine, Ma'am, I mean, It was fine Samantha.", she replied.

Interesting Freudian slip. She was obviously used to being dommed and had slipped into her natural reaction when receiving something pleasurable while bent over a table.

"This was obviously in you slut ass for a reason, I should probably put it back where I found it"

No response..... but I noticed she spread her legs a little wider and lowered her face and chest down onto the table, giving the appearance that she had raised her ass higher up. I reached up and flipped her hair back so I could see her face. Her eyes were closed and she was maintaining the impassive face for now.

I positioned the conical tip of the heavy metal plug against her slippery ass and began to push, increasing pressure little by little. I wanted to see just how long I could make it take before her ass reached it limit and the heavy slug of steel disappeared back inside her.

Her ass stretched wider and wider. It one point she opened her eyes to look, but closed them again as I continued to push harder and harder...stretching her open. Then suddenly, with little warning, the whole, heavy plug plunged deep into her.

She raised up off the table several inches and gave an even louder groan before laying herself back down onto the table. Her knees buckled slightly, but she quickly resumed the position she had been in and did her best to restore the disinterested look on her face, but it took more effort.

I reached down to her pussy and ran my fingers along the line of rings down her labia and was gratified to receive another little groan. I grabbed one of the rings and pulled downward, adding pressure as I watched her face. I was going to keep going until I saw the strain on her face. She tried not to let it show, but after I had stretched her labia more than two inches she almost involuntary clenched her teeth against the pain and I eased up. Her look of pain was immediately replaced with one of pleasure.

I was having fun and was starting to dampen my panties a bit. When I get even the least bit excited my pussy can release an almost embarrassing quantity of pussy juice. I stepped back from her, hiked up my skirt and slid my damp panties over my hips and down my legs. I stepped out of them and held them up to my nose, inhaling the familiar musky scent of my own pussy. Then I wadded them up and stepped back up to Ehri. I grabbed her face and, even though she didn't resist, forced her mouth open. Then I pushed all of my panties into her mouth and pushed her jaw closed.

She hadn't resisted at all. Had seen it coming and welcomed it. This wasn't this sluts first time with a woman's wet panties in her mouth.

I reached back to her pussy. I knew it was wet, but honestly it wouldn't have mattered. I found her slut hole and with one hard thrust pushed 3 fingers into her as hard and deep as I could. There was no effort to be gently and she responded how I had hoped....bucking her hips and crying out around the panties stuffed in her mouth.

I could feel the big steel plug in her ass pressing against my fingers through the wall of flesh between her cunt and her ass. I grabbed the base of the plug and this time didn't ease it out of her. I jerked it out.....hard. Her spine arched, the muscles in her legs tensed and there was a loud throaty grunt follow by panting breaths.

But now there was more room and I shoved a fourth finger into her pussy. I could feel the rings in her labia ribbing against my knuckles as I began to finger her hard and fast. I wanted to make her cum quick and hard. This was no prolonged encounter for her pleasure, it was fucking her for my gratification, to prove that I could make her cum as I wished.

I pounded my fingers into her dripping cunt harder and faster. I could feel the tension building in her. I had to time it right. I knew she was getting close. I had to push her right to the edge. I slammed my fingers into her with no regard for her. But she was responding. Tensing. She was on the brink. And I shoved the big steel plug back into her ass!

She screamed around the panties and I quickly reached up to pull them from her open screaming mouth. The volume of her scream tripled, then died off to a whimper as her legs gave out and she began to slide off the table and onto the floor. I thought about letting her fall, the haughty bitch would have deserved it, but at the last second caught her as she slid off the table and I eased her limp, panting body to the floor.

We had shared an experience so I sat on the floor beside her, her head in my lap and I stroked that luxurious silky black hair as she tried to get her breathing under control.

After several minutes she was able to roll over enough to look up at me and quietly said "Thank you, Samantha".

Part 2

We sat together in the floor for several more minutes, then I helped her up and we straightened our clothes and went back to our seats....the plug still in her.

She said, "We should get back to business." But in a more friendly tone than the no-nonsense attitude she had earlier.

"Please review the enclosed papers, but do not open the envelopes yet."

I read through the couple pages. It was a fairly basic biography of my alter ego. It had the driver's license, credit card, vehicle registration and an apartment address. Basically, that was about all there was to find.

When I had finished scanning it, she asked "Any questions?". But I didn't have any. This is what I would expect from a background check on my alter ego.

"Then I have some information I am to collect from you" she replied and pulled a small notebook out of her jacket pocket.

The questions started simply enough; age, height, weight, etc but then Ehri asked me to stand and she pulled out a seamstresses tape measure.

"Please disrobe so I can take your measurements"

12