Sam’s Bad Day Pt. 01

Story Info
Sam, cocky youngster, finally goes too far.
3.6k words
4
3.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This has some elements of rough sex, some transformation ( boy to girl), just exploring***

Sam was living his best life. At 6ft 0, broad shoulders, and no body fat, the blonde muscular 18-year-old was varsity quarterback and top of the food chain in high school. He was dating the head of the cheerleaders, a band chick, and a volleyball girl. Of course, they didn't know that! He got any and everything he ever wanted. His folks were well off and he wanted for nothing.

He had just finished getting dressed in the locker room after practice when he noticed the kicker smiling to himself, looking at his phone.

Sam walked over to the kicker, David I think his name is, and grabbed the phone out of his hand.

"What you smiling at fairy?!" Sam yelled and checked his phone. There were texts from a nerdy girl named Lacie on the phone, accepting a date.

"WOAH, GUYS! Fairy has a date!" Everyone laughed at David, "How did you manage that?" Scrolling through the messages, Sam laughed. "He wrote her poetry! 'My heart thunders at just the thought of your beauty.' What a load of bullshit!"

The whole locker room was laughing at David, his face red, and on the verge of tears. "Give me back my phone, asshole! This is none of your business." David took a swing at Sam but was no match for his agility. Sam took a quick step back - then lunged forward planting a fist in David's stomach.

"He wants to fight! Too bad he already can't breathe. Come on David - one more shot to hit me."

David straightened up and threw a haymaker punch and Sam's head. Same stepped underneath and punched David in the head - knocking him out cold.

When David came too, Sam was sitting on his back talking on the phone.

"Ok, Lacie, I will see you tonight. Wear your sexiest outfit. Pick you up at 7."

"Hey guys, put David in the trunk of my Mustang. Tie him up and make sure to stuff his mouth with his underwear. I want him to be on there tonight."

Sam smiled to himself, he was on his way to pick up Lacie for their date, and then hopefully fuck her in the car while the poor kid was in the back and could hear everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacie was so happy! The hottest guy in school wanted to take her out! She normally dressed in a mouse-ish way, with long dresses and sweaters and brown hair pinned up in a bun. Tonight tho, she wanted to show off. Her 5'7 frame held b cups tits, and just a little weight on. She went with a plaid skirt, button-down dress shirt ( white), and green panties with a matching bra. She hoped Sam will like them. Maybe he will want to date her? Who cares about that other guy, Sam was a bull.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam took Lacie out to dinner and then drove to the drive-through movie theater. He loved taking girls here - two movies meant about 4 hours to seduce and fuck his dates. They could be as loud as they wanted.

The movie just started so Sam put his arm around Lacie, and leaned in.

"I've seen these already, babe, you can watch though." Sam started nibbling on Lacie's neck in light but firm bites. It didn't take long before Lacie turn to meet him and they were making out. Sam had his hand on the back of her head and with his other hand, he started undoing the buttons of her shirt.

Lacie let out a slight gasp as the cold hair hit her stomach. Then a moan escaped her lips as Sam freed her tits from the bra and started sucking on her nipples. His other hand started tracing patterns up her legs. She spread her legs and allowed Sam to feel her slickness.

'Damn, this chick is horny' Sam thought to himself. Her pussy was already wet as he slipped a hand inside his pants and started rubbing her clit.

"Mmm, that feels great! Oh god, you're going to make me cum!" Lacie said excitedly. "Hmm, ladies first!" Sam claimed and continued his efforts on Lacie's pussy.

"AHHHHHHH!" She yelled, "Oh fuck!"

"My turn, babe" Same pulled his hand out of her pussy, and stuck some fingers into Lacie's mouth. "Suck these off while you undo my pants."

Lacie started sucking while Same leaned back and allowed her access to his pants. Once Sam's pants were down he grabbed the back of Lacie's head and shoved her head onto his cock.

"Suck it, bitch" Sam told her. Lacie had never seen a cock this big. 8 inches and she would swear the diameter of a can. She could only get his head into her mouth.

Sam let her bob her head up and down a few times, but quickly got tired of it and pushed her head down farther. Pushing his cock into her mouth.

Lacie gargled, and tears came to her eyes. She wanted to please, but Sam wouldn't allow her to get her rhythm.

"I'm going to ruin you! I think you almost have me slick enough to fuck that tight pussy of yours. I am going to make you scream. Who knew Lacie was such a filthy slut, I am going to tell all my friends, and pass your number around."

Sam didn't care if the tears were from Lacie choking on his cock, or his threats. All he cared about was she was wet, and he was horny.

"Get up here and ride me, bitch"

Lacie got off his cock, took off her underwear, and sat on Sam's cock, with her back to him and her front to the windshield. She was trying to lower herself on him, but once Sam felt the head of his cock in her, he grabbed Lacie's waist and shoved her down onto him.

"OHHHH FUCK ME! OWW! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Lacie screamed. Same gave her two seconds before he started lifting her and slamming her down onto him again.

"Scream my name you filthy whore. You cock-hungry slut, you're so wet, your body loves this." Sam whispered in her ears. He reached around and grabbed a tit in each hand and kept grinding into her pussy more.

"YES! FUCK ME WITH THAT MONSTER COCK! ANYTIME! ANYWHERE!"

Sam didn't need any more encouragement. A few more pumps into her and he was on the edge.

"I'm not wearing a condom, and I'm going to cum directly into your pussy."

"No! NO! NO!" Screamed Lacie, but it was too late - Sam was unloading into her.

"FUCK YOUR TIGHT!" Sam exclaimed as he lifted Lacie off of him and put her back in the passenger seat.

"Give me a few minutes and we can go again, Lace" Sam claimed.

Lacie was worried about the possibility of getting pregnant, " I don't know - I think I should go home."

"Nonsense! The movie is just getting good babe!"

"I didn't know you were going to cum there, Sam. I am not on the pill -"

"Tell Fairy to take you for plan B tomorrow then I don't give a shit. I want another round."

Lacie looked down almost sheepishly. "O-ok"

"Good, clean me off till I get hard again." Sam pulled her head back onto his lap and relaxed with the movie while enjoying her ministrations.

Soon his monster cock was ready to go again.

"Here we go, back on top, slut" Sam commanded. Lacie didn't want to admit it, but she was soaked. She loved being ordered around and would do almost anything for this cock.

She went to sit on his cock in the same position as earlier, but Sam shifted at the last second. Before Lacie could do anything, Sam's cock was about an inch into her ass.

Sam, sensing this, took the opportunity presented and pulled her onto his dick. Lacie was impaled on his cock.

"OWW FUCK! FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!" Lacie claimed and tried to get up. She was no match for Sam. He lifted her and brought her back down in a brutal fashion.

"Lie back and enjoy," Sam claimed. He grabbed his phone and took photos of Lacie, tits out, ass impaled on his dick. "I am going to share these with everyone."

Her eyes widened but tried to relax and enjoy the sensations happening inside her. She reached down and started playing with herself to bring an orgasm of her own.

Catching the whole thing on film only drove Sam to be more brutal.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Lacie cried out, and Sam came deep in her ass.

"Get over there and ill take you home," Sam told her as he pushed her back into the passenger side.

A short drive home, he let her out of his car on the street and tore off to the school. At school he opened the truck, and let Fairy - I mean David - out of the trunk.

"I sent you pictures to remember our night together, Fairy. Enjoy your date tomorrow with your girl." Sam told David with a gleam in his eye.

As David walked away to his car he told Sam," Fuck you man, you are an evil son of a bitch. One day I wish you will get what's coming to you, I swear to god."

A shooting star shot overhead, but neither man saw it. They both, however, felt the chill that ran down their spines.

"Yea, whatever fuckface. See you at school tomorrow."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, after Sam ate and finished his homework, he felt exhausted. 'Maybe it's from the lifting and thrusting into that whore from school' Sam thought to himself. 'Anyway, time to pass out. Sam threw himself to bed and into dreamland.

Sam dreamed weird dreams. He was in pain, his whole body on fire. He dreamed he was getting shorter, and less muscle tone. He dreamed his hips were getting wider, and his pecks were getting larger. He even dreamed the hair on his head was longer, but everywhere else- including the pubic hair - was gone. The worst was the voice though. He would never forget that voice. It sounds like multiple people screaming with voices like nails on chalkboards.

"Wish granted, you are going to get exactly what you deserve. You are now a female slut, you can't say no, you crave sex. You will be treated worse than you have ever treated any other woman. The only person that can change you back is David."

Sam woke with a start, sitting up in bed. 'Woah, What the fuck was that?' he wondered. Sam slept in his underwear and with the fog of sleep wearing off noticed a few things. One, he felt hair tickling his lower back. Two, he seemed shorter sitting up than normal. Three, he was lighter on his arms.

Sam looked down. 'WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE?' Sitting up and looking down, Sam's tits came into view. C-cups, with perky nipples, sat prominently on his chest where his pecks once stood. He used his hands to feel them, they were real. Sam noticed he (she) enjoyed massaging her breast. His. Damnit.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Sam screamed out. His voice high pitched and feminine.

There was a knock on the door.

"You OK Samantha?" The voice of his step-sister, Carly, rang out.

'Samantha? What the fuck is going on?' Sam thought

"I'm fine, just scared myself," Sam answered. Hopefully, that was enough to keep her out of the room. He can't process the name change yet, will have to push that off. Jumping off the bed and going to the mirror on the wall, Sam checked out her reflection. Blue eyes, blonde hair, beautiful face stared back at him. 'Fuck, I'm hot' He, she, thought.

It was time for the worst. She already didn't see her giant dick through her underwear but had to confirm. She slipped a hand into her underwear and found a hot, clean-shaven pussy down there. Her fingers started to explore, sending tingling sensations through her body back to her brain. Sam couldn't bring herself to stop fingering her pussy, even with a knock at the door.

"Sis, mom says come to breakfast," a voice rang out.

"O-ok" Sam answered. She played with her clit till a mini orgasm burst throughout Sam's body and she sighed with relief.

Next, to get dressed. Sam got some panties from her drawer (Panties? WTF) and found a shirt and skirt to put on. 'Where did these clothes come from? Why are they in my drawers?' After putting on some flip flops she went downstairs for breakfast.

Sam walked into the room, not knowing what to expect. 24 hours ago she was the epitome of the male species. Her mom, Mandy, was doing dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. Mom was 40-something with a banging body. 5ft 9, green eyes and brown hair to her ass. She had huge tits and Dad loved them, as often as he could. Her sister, Carly, was eating toast. Carly was her stepfather's daughter. Brown hair and eyes, A-cup tits, and tiny body. At 18, she was a hot commodity at school.

The table was set for her with eggs and sausage. Sam sat down and started to eat. Nervous for anyone to say anything.

"Morning Sis, what are you up to today? It's Saturday, so I assume the mall?" Carly told me

"I don't think so, I am not sure -" Sam was cut off in mid-sentence by her mother

"Don't be silly! Just because you don't have many friends, doesn't mean you shouldn't go out. Carly, take your sister with you." Sam's mom stated. 'Ok so everyone already knows I'm a girl, and apparently, I am unpopular. Great.' Sam thought

"Sure Mom! I'd love to take Sam out." Carly answered with a smile.

Was there more to that statement? Same had no idea. His relationship with his step-sister was always one of indifference. They didn't run in the same circ?les and just never bonded. Their folks only married about 3 years ago. Probably why Mom wanted them out of the house. She wanted to fuck Sam's Dad. Gross

Breakfast went quickly and after helping with the dishes Carly suggested they go to Sam's room to change before going to the mall.

"What's wrong with how I look?" Sam asked Carly, once they were in the comfort of her room.

"Well for one, you aren't wearing a bra, and two, you look like a guy dressed you," Carly answered. Her words brought Sam back to reality. What the hell is going on?

"Strip! I'll pick out some clothes."

Sam followed directions and took off all her clothes. She was embarrassed at the cum stain on her underwear and hoped Carly wouldn't notice.

"Haha, that's what you were doing in here you little slut!" Carly did notice, damn. " I thought I heard you touching yourself. You are never quiet."

Sam felt himself turn beat red at Carly's words and a little shamed - but also a little turned on. 'Great, I am submissive too?' Sam thought.

Carly picked out some clothes, black underwear, and a matching bra, with a black top and the same plaid skirt.

"Black in case you have another 'accident'," Carly smirked. "Let's go! I will drive"

They went down into the garage and got into the mustang.

"Shouldn't I drive my car?" Sam asked.

"Your car? Since when? Mom and Dad haven't bought you a car yet, something about you being too irresponsible." Carly replied with a laugh. "Good joke tho."

Sam was dumbfounded, no car either? This is so messed up!

"Carly, I am not sure what's going on with me. Do you ever feel like somebody you are not? Like you were someone else entirely and then woke up to this life?"

"I am not sure really what you mean. You probably just need to get laid. I don't think I have ever since you with a guy. Do you have a boyfriend?" Carly asked.

"No I don't, never have. Maybe your right, I am just off." Sam resigned herself to her fate. Maybe it was all a dream?

"Are you gay?" Carly asked. "You've never had a boyfriend....you are smoking hot, so that must be it."

"No! I like guys! Err.." Sam caught herself. 'Do I?'

"Just...I don't know, it's complicated."

Carly laughed and drove to the mall.

At the mall, the girls spent the morning shopping for clothes and hanging out. Carly was rather sweet Sam noticed and resolved to be a better sister. They shopped until late in the afternoon when the girls realized they hadn't eaten yet. They decided on Panda Express from the courtyard.

Once, they had their food in front of them, Carly suddenly whispered excitedly to Sam.

"OMG, the cute kicker from the football team is over there with his family. He is so cute! Not hot like the other football guys, but cute in a way that says he will take care of you, ya know?"

"Who, David? That guy is a -" Sam was about to say 'fairy', but then remembered his dream.

"Is a what?" Carly asked

"A...player. Hold on I gotta talk to him." Sam got up and practically ran to David's table. She thought she heard something like 'get it girl' from her sister but didn't care.

Coming up to David's table, Sam realized she had nothing to say. The last time she saw him she had fucked his date back when he was a boy...it was complicated.

"Uh...Hi, Sam" David said after a few moments of silence. There was a knowing smirk on his face. He looked Sam up and down like he was inspecting cattle.

"You look...different than normal." Again, that stupid smirk.

"Can we talk?"

"Uh, sure let's go over here." David grabbed Sam by the arm and led her to a hallway off to the side. Limited public view and private. "What's up?"

"What's up? WHAT'S UP? Look at me, asshole, this is what's up!" Sam yelled. The frustration she didn't even know she had bubbled up to the surface.

"Yesterday, I was a jock, with a huge cock. Today I'm...I'm...I'm a girl!"

"You are a hot girl, every dude wants to fuck you, look around when you leave here," David smirked. "Besides, you were the asshole. Or did you forget? Somehow something changed, and I am the only one who knows who you used to be."

"You are the only one who can change me back!"

"Really? Huh? Well, enjoy your life as a girl." David grabbed her tits roughly and pushed Sam up against the wall. "Damn, I want to fuck you myself." He walked out.

The motion of being up against the wall and manhandled in that way affected Sam. Her pussy was on fire, she wanted someone to treat her roughly. Sam had whimpered at first, but David hadn't heard.

A man walked by and had noticed the last half of the exchange, and noticed Sam's reaction. He was huge, 6ft5, and muscular.

"Can anyone do that?" He asked, and without waiting for a reply, pushed Sam back up against the wall in the same way. He was rough, but her tits responded in a way that betrayed her body's lust. Sam's nipples could be felt through her shirt and bra, and if they were diamonds could cut anything.

"Damn, girl." That was all he said. He was kissing her passionately. Sam couldn't get away between his hand and face kissing her. Sam melted into him. His hands went down the front of her body, and slide up under her skirt.

"You are soaked you filthy slut. Follow me to the bathroom." This guy, who Sam didn't even know his name, commanded. She did as she was told. He locked the door behind them.

"Give me your panties and get on your knees." Again, she obeyed. Sam took my panties down over her shoes and handed them to the stranger. The stranger sniffed them while she got on her knees. He unzipped his pants and his cock came through. It was about 6 inches and about 1 inch in diameter. Not huge, thank god.

"Suck me."

"Yessir." She responded. Sam went to work. Up and down that shaft. She tried everything she could think of that she used to like. Sam was moaning, deepthroating him, licking him up and down. She even spit on it.

"You cocksucking whore. Your loving this you filthy slut. I bet you do this for a living."

'Why does this turn me on so much? There is a puddle underneath me.' Sam looks up at his eyes as she snakes a hand down her skirt and plays with herself.

"Unh! Unh!! Open wide, swallow every drop."

"Give it to me!" Sam cries out and proceeds to swallow his dick as deep as she can. He grabs my face and pumps into her a few times while cumming down my throat. Sam swallows every drop.

"Fucking Finally, I'm keeping these. Give me your phone." Same does as he asked and he calls himself from her phone.

"Answer it if I call" The stranger walks out.

I take a moment to clean myself up, my legs shaking and she leaves the men's room to go back to my table.

"You whore! David left like 10 minutes ago, where did you go?"

Sam didn't tell her about the other guy, just that she went to the restroom. Sam didn't know what came over her, only that she liked it.

12