Sam Takes Anne

Story Info
Sam needs to be dominant: continuation of the Jenna series
8.6k words
4.3
23.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xvirgin
Xvirgin
23 Followers

* ~ Prelude ~ *

Jenna is Sam's boss and 18 years his senior. They work at the same advertising agency. Jenna is a senior partner. Sam is up for partner, and looked to be the likely chosen one. However, Jenna discovered a huge error on a campaign layout and used it to her advantage. She gives Sam the option of telling senior management or submitting to become Jenna's sex slave; Sam opts for the latter. Jenna immediately takes him in her office in a very domineering way (see "Jenna Claims Sam", a four-part series, for more details).

* ~ Chapter 1 ~ *

As he leaves Jenna's office, Sam smiles automatically at people he passes in the hallway, but the smile never reaches his eyes. He shuts his office door and locks it. He pours himself a Jack and Coke and sinks into his leather couch. He finds himself equally sexually exhilarated and pissed to all hell.

Sam, a dom by nature, cannot understand his body's reactions to what Jenna did to him. Fuck her! He drinks deeply, feeling the alcohol flow through his veins, easing his tension a bit. But his mind continues. He willingly put on a collar and leash, for fuck's sake! This cannot get into the office rumor mill. Sam forced many women in his own office, using his position and power over them. He was very proud of his reputation around the office. He may be dominant, but he was always fair, and the women always left satisfied. Hell, that's why they talk about me!

Sam, unable to sit still, stands and paces, drink in hand. Remain focused; you've GOT to find a way to get back at Jenna. He purposefully strides to his computer and punches up Jenna's Facebook page. As her image swirls into focus, Sam feels his cock twitch. Fuck! He quickly scans for anything culpable but finds nothing.

Irritated by not finding some dirt on the first try, Sam is pissed at Jenna all over again. He turns his focus to what he would do to her, once he's able to hold something over her head:

Jenna walks into his office and walks to his desk, a panicked look on her face. "Sam, I--" but he quickly cuts her off with a hand raised as a stop gesture in the air.

 

"No, Jenna, you cannot talk your way out of this one, I'm afraid." Sam rises from his desk chair and takes one step forward, covering their distance. In one move, he grabs her wrist, pulls it behind her back and pushes her back down, forcing her against the side of his desk. With one hand on hers, the other abruptly slides her skirt upwards.

 

"Sam, please--"

 

"I don't recall you giving ME any room for negotiation, Jenna," Sam says gruffly; Jenna's skirt now over her buttocks. He forcefully pulls her panties down to her knees. He steps between her legs, while unzipping and removing his nine-inch hard cock. He lunges forward to rub his cock against her slit, moving it up and down. "I'm going to fuck you the way every woman needs to be fucked, Jenna, and you're going to take it and like it." A low and quiet moan escapes Jenna's mouth. "Did you just moan??" No response. Sam lets go of his cock briefly to grab Jenna's mane and yank it back so her head rests on his chest, and he lowers his mouth to her ear, "I asked you a question, bitch."

 

"Y--yes, I did."

 

"I thought so. This is what every woman wants. I probably shouldn't give it to you. But you're going to know who's boss around here from now on, Jenna. Got it?"

 

Jenna's knees buckle under her, and she leans back against him. "Yes."

 

Sam releases the mane and shoves her down on the desk so that her breasts merge with the wooden desktop. His hand back on his cock, Sam pushes into Jenna's sex. He is pleasantly surprised to find her wet and wanting. He slams into her roughly, causing her to moan more. "Oh yeah? You like this, bitch?" Sam pumps harder, unrelenting thrusts crushing her insides. Jenna's ass pushes back against Sam, and he slaps her ass, making it sting. "You little slut, you! This is what you wanted, isn't it? My big hard cock pounding into you so hard!"

 

Jenna moans louder, and Sam's thrusting increases. He gets lost in punishing Jenna, both slamming into her and slapping her ass, and her moans intensify. Sam works his way to a rapid but powerful ejaculation. He quickly slides out of Jenna's cunt, giving her ass one last slap. "Now, get out of here, and make sure you get everyone to vote me in as partner." Sam zips himself up and returns to his chair, pretending to inspect papers on his desk, ignoring her.

 

Before Jenna leaves, she crawls to Sam's feet and wraps her arms around them. "Thank you, Sam. That was the best fuck I've ever had. I will do anything for you, just please fuck me again."

 

Sam, barely looking at her, reaches down to disentangle himself from her clutches and throws them back at her. The force of his throw makes her rock backwards on her knees. "I told you to leave my office, bitch."

 

Sam returns to reality to find his cock raging hard. Yeah, that's how she'd be. Sam smiles, absent-mindedly rubbing his cock. Now, if he could only get the goods on her!

* ~ Chapter Two ~ *

For the next several days, Sam is on auto-pilot at work, carrying out his duties with ease. He still focuses on revenge, but, unsure how to effectuate his plan, Sam shifts instead to questioning his sexual preferences. He is disturbed by how turned on he was from Jenna's harsh attentions. He's always been the one in control. He likes it that way. No, I prefer it that way!

He feels the primal need to prove himself as a dominant male and considers his prey. Sam has had several office personnel at his mercy. All of them have willingly complied--and it helped that Sam stands 6'1", is very muscular and fit, with dark brown medium-length hair and brown eyes. The women practically begged him to take them!

But the pickings were getting slim. Sure, he can always call one of the used ones in, but he needs fresh meat. He heads to the break room in search of coffee. Normally, he has his secretary fetch it, but she has a doctor's appointment. Besides, he can use the walk and change of scenery.

As he walks in, he is met with a hideous sight. Anne, the new temp, is seated with her lunch spread in front of her reading a romance novel. She is very forgettable. She stands 5'4", is 90 pounds soaking wet, and wears easily dismissive attire. Today she is clad in a dark brown dress that goes to mid-calf. It has buttons at the top and an unnecessary belt around her hidden waist. She has straight, thin black hair that comes to the top of her shoulders. Her skin is pale. She wears thick glasses which cover most of her face, on which she wears no makeup. To top off the look, brown pantyhose hugs her legs, which end in plain brown flats.

Sam takes her in and almost laughs out loud. She is perfect! But he will have to play this one a bit differently than the rest of the office staff. Damn, what was her name?? April? Anita? He strides to the counter and pours himself a mug of coffee and sits down at the table next to hers, facing her. He thinks she will look up, but she remains engrossed in her book. Sam shakes his head slightly to himself.

What Sam doesn't know is that Anne very much indeed noticed him. He is not a man you could NOT notice. And Anne is so nervous and jittery that she doesn't dare look at him. She can feel his eyes on her, and the power he exudes is unbearable...and slightly intoxicating. Finally, she cannot bear it any longer, and she steals a glance at him.

He is at the ready, and smiles at her, "Hello. You're new here, right?" and he flashes his drop-dead gorgeous smile at her.

She feels her insides drop a mile but tries to keep it together, "Um, y--yes. I--I've been here for a month and a half now."

Sam deviously smiles internally, taking in her stuttering, her downcast eyes refusing to look at him directly, and her extreme blushing. Oh, this is the right one, all right. "How do you like it here--I'm sorry, what is your name; April?"

Anne feels her pulse quicken and her neck flush. "I--I, um, I really like it here. Everyone has been so nice to me. I--I, um--I--um--I'm Anne," not taking her eyes off her sandwich until the end, when she moves them to gaze at the floor tiles. She wants to tell him how she spells it, so that he will be impressed with her, but she can't get the words out. A couple of years ago, Anne decided that "Ann" was far too plain, and she didn't like it. So she came up with adding the E, and praised her brashness for a long while. She so wants Sam to be impressed with her.

"Anne, yes. I'm sorry, Anne. What a lovely name," again he flashes a brilliant smile. "I'm Sam--"

"Oh, yes! I know who you are! Everyone knows who you are, sir!" she spits out, instantly cursing herself for being a babbler under pressure. And this was so much pressure, being in this room alone with this hunk.

Sam smiles devilishly and gets up to walk over to her table. Anne immediately begins scooping up her things. "Please, call me Sam. You don't have to leave on my account. I was just coming over here to join you. Please stay." Again with the smile.

Anne melts inside and blushes a deeper red, "Oh, I--I--I was just clearing space for you, s--Sam."

"Good." He reaches across the table under the guise of looking at her book, but instead takes the opportunity to brush his hand over the back of hers. She instantly withdraws her hand to her lap, with an "oh!" exclamation. Sam chuckles and says, "I'm sorry, I was only trying to see what you were reading."

Anne, just recovering from the last blush, turns a deep red again. She twists the book so he can read the cover, Wuthering Heights. Yep, she was the right one, all right! He asks, "An English requirement, right? Is it good?"

"Oh, um, heh, well, it's just something to take my mind off work, heh."

"Hmm." Sam remembers what Kelly, another office clerk and conquest, had told him about Anne: That she was still a virgin at 22. He could not believe it. Well, it was almost believable from her dumpy presentation, but a virgin? Who was a virgin in their 20s nowadays?? "I like to have coffee as a distraction from work," Sam says evenly.

Anne steals a glance at him again, and finds him beautiful, confident and dripping with sex appeal. Much better looking than the man on her book cover. Truth be told, Sam was the man she envisioned as she read her romance novels. Kelly was her closest co-worker, and Kelly had been very open with all of the office gossip. Kelly told Anne all about Sam and his womanizing ways. But she also went into much more detail than Anne could handle.

Yes, she wanted every last sordid detail, but she preferred reading those kinds of things, as she was rather socially awkward and very inexperienced. She'd had several boyfriends over the years; none of whom had gone past feeling her up. It was true, she was still a virgin. She had a dual dream of saving herself until her wedding night and giving herself up to an experienced man who found her completely irresistible, as is nearly the theme of all the romances she read. But she couldn't bring those types of books into the office and have people see them!

Silence overtakes her nerves, as she clearly can't go back to reading, as Sam just sits there self-assuredly drinking his coffee. She looks at the hand that holds the mug. So broad and strong. Anne finds herself wondering what they would feel like to hold, to have on her naked body. And she flushes again. Trying to break her own internal struggles, she splutters, "I--I hear you're up for partner, right?" Crap! I'm not supposed to say anything!

Sam jumps on it, "How do you know that?" His casual state vanishes, as he leans toward her. He thought all the partner chatter was to be kept secret until the voting--and even then, not uttered until the big announcement.

"Oh--I--I must've overheard it somewhere," she hopes he will leave this alone. Her hands fidget in her lap. "Um--"

"Where?" Sam demands.

"Oh, I--I dunno..."

"You're lying," Sam says firmly but quietly. The calmness with which this was delivered coupled with his steely glare make Anne feel like he has stabbed her.

"I--I--I don't lie, sir."

"Well, no one knows who's in consideration for partner. Who do you work for, Anne?"

Hearing her name said in such a demanding tone goes straight to her nether regions, and she feels herself twitch. "Um--I--I work for J--Jenna, sir."

Sam instantly relaxes back into his seat as a smile stretches his face. This is even more perfect! To abuse Jenna's new assistant! He does his best to turn his leer into a positive smile and says, "Oh, so you must be working on the new Superbowl campaign?" Anne nods almost imperceptively. "Great! I need to look the sketches over, so bring them to my office in, say, 10 minutes?"

Anne's heart is racing. "Oh! I--I shouldn't really be gone from Jenna's area when she's out--"

"Do not worry, Anne. I've already spoken with Jenna, and she knows I'm to approve the mock-ups," he says while rising. Looking down at her, he says more sternly, "Ten minutes, Anne. Don't be late." Sam turns and walks out of the break area. He doesn't need to look back to know Anne is watching him walk away.

* ~ Chapter Three ~ *

Sam nearly laughs out loud at his good fortune on the way back to his office. IF she's a virgin, she won't be for long! He will have to take a different tack with her. He plans his attack, as he lowers himself into his chair and fires up his monitor. Within seconds, the face of Jenna pops out at him. He had forgotten her Facebook page was still up when he left to get coffee. He stares at her image and feels himself growing hard. There was something about this woman that turns him on at his core.

His thoughts are interrupted by a soft, hesitant knock on his open door. There stands Anne, papers in hand. He looks up at her and wonders how long it was going to take before she was begging him to take her?

He closes the screen and says, "Prompt, I see. Just what I like in a...girl." He smiles a winning smile at Anne. She smiles back, so charmed by his debonair style and his amazingly good looks. Yet she is still awkward and unsure of what to do. She takes a couple of painfully jerky steps in before freezing. "Yes, please come in--but not before you shut and lock that door, Anne."

Anne's face is one of pure shock, and she thinks about leaving until Sam tells her, "This is an important campaign, Anne. I always have my door locked when I do not want to be disturbed with something so important," he smiles again, disarming her. She obediently turns back to the door, shutting and locking it.

Fuck, it's been a helluva long time since I've been with someone so goddamned timid! And she's just so unattractive in those clothes. But Sam takes a deep breath and focuses on his virgin prize. The fact that she is Jenna's assistant makes it an even sweeter conquest.

Sam rises and motions to his desk. "Please, set those sketches down here so we can have a look at them." Again the smile, and again Anne melts. She now walks with purpose, in an unjerky fashion, to the front of his desk. She places the papers down and takes a step back, as he looms over her. She nervously fiddles at picking her nails, looking down, highly flitty.

For fuck's sake. Sam inwardly rolls his eyes. He takes his time to pretend to look over the sketches, which he's intimately familiar with already. All the while, he moves his body closer to Anne and sizes up her responses. She is so skittish and nervous, Sam is encouraged that this is due to his presence. He sees her nervously hacking her nails.

He twists his head toward her and places a hand over hers. "You're not nervous, are you, Anne?" He smiles into her eyes, which quickly look up into his at his speech.

"Oh! N--no, I--I--I have a bad habit of fussing with my hands when I don't know what to do with them, heh," she says rapidly while flushing.

That nervous laugh is a disgusting turn-off! "Well, that's an easy one," Sam clasps both of her hands into a ball, and places his other hand around them. "I will just hold them for you, okay? No reason to be nervous, Anne." Again that smile.

Anne melts internally, and she feels her blood warming. She had no idea just how gorgeous this man was up close. Sure, she'd been dreaming about him; but she'd never been close enough to smell him. God, he smells so good! Anne smiles back at him and watches as he goes back to "inspecting" the sketches. Anne takes the time to let her eyes wander over his body. The arch of his neck over the desk. The long line of the side of his body, curved in concentration. His tight ass cheeks poking through the pants--oh! No, don't go there right now. Just take it in and remember it for later, for when you're alone under your covers! His hands over hers are so warm and so calming.

Sam can feel her checking him out, and a lewd grin spreads across his face, which Anne cannot see. He flexes his ass for her all under the guise of nonchalantly leaning farther than necessary over the desk to inspect a detail more closely. He was pretty sure he heard her sigh. Now we're getting somewhere!

Sam, still leaning over the very puzzling detail, calls to Anne, "Anne, did you see this here?"

"Um, I'm not sure..."

"This measurement for the upstairs bath. Did you check this before it went to the Art Department? Is this right?" He tugs on her arms a bit to get her to lean in to see. The tug and lean cause Anne to bump into the side of his torso.

"Oh! I'm s--sorry, sir!"

"The square footage, Anne??" Sam says, dismissing her body contact. God, that dress is hideous, and the glasses are ridiculous. And I'd bet large sums of money on white underpants! Still, the bump caused a slight stirring in Sam's pants.

Anne cranes her neck far, trying not to make body contact again. Panicking, she tries to remember what the client wanted. "Um, I'm pretty sure I did double-check this, sir. And I'm fairly certain it was correct before I sent it down to Art. But I can't say without a shadow of a doubt. I can go check my e-mail..." Anne tries to turn to leave, but Sam grips her hands and keeps her in place. He knows the measurements are correct; he just wanted a reason to pull her close.

"No, no. No need to check right now. But if you could do that when you get back to your desk, I would appreciate it," he smiles again.

"Oh, sure! Not a problem!" Anne is unsure what to do. Sam still has her hands close to his body, and she is at an awkward angle over the desk.

Sam straightens and leads Anne to his leather couch, still pulling her hands. "Please, come sit with me for a moment, Anne."

"Oh, uh--I--um--well--"

"What's the matter, Anne?" Sam sits and pulls Anne's hands, so she has no choice but to sit on the couch with him. Anne flushes and stammers. She looks into Sam's eyes. They're just like a deep pool of chocolate! She quickly looks away.

"Tell me, Anne." She looks back at him. "What does your boyfriend have to say about you working in advertising where there are male models always around?"

"Oh, I--um, well, I don't have a boyfriend."

"No? I'm surprised. A pretty thing like you?" That smile again.

Anne blushes and looks down. "Yeah, well, y'know."

"No, I don't know, Anne. Tell me." He traces his thumb over the back of one of her hands. She tries not to acknowledge it, but Sam senses the tell-tale signs of want.

"Oh, well, I mean, there's not much to tell. No boyfriend, heh."

Xvirgin
Xvirgin
23 Followers