Samantha and Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally pulled out and laid back on the bed. Sam stayed in position with her ass up in the air and her face buried in the sheets. I could see my cum begin to ooze from her pussy and her hand came out to catch it as it did. I saw her hand disappear and I could hear her slurping my cum from her palm.

Sam rose from the bed and looked at me over her shoulder as she walked out to the hall on wobbly legs. I was afraid she was leaving but I had no strength to rise up and follow her. My fears were unfounded as she returned a minute later holding two glasses of water. I reached for the proffered cup and downed over half in a two big gulps. I then set the glass on my night stand. Sam had drained most of her water as well and her glass joined mine. She crawled on top of me and kissed my lips tenderly once again.

"That was so fucking amazing Bill. I have never cum like that before."

"You're not sorry it happened?" I asked.

"Only that we didn't do this sooner."

"I love you Sam. When we do this again I want to get in a little foreplay though."

"I love you too Bill. I couldn't wait tonight it would have driven me mad if you had delayed. That's why I took control first."

"I was on the fence right up until you climbed aboard and started your ride. I just wish I could have run my hands up and down your legs."

" Why don't you do that now? I would love to feel your hands caress me all over."

For the next twenty minutes my hands felt every inch of both legs and Sam was purring like a kitten when I finally slid my body up hers and kissed her lightly on the lips. I rolled off and slid up tight to her as she rolled to her side so that I could hold her in spoons as we drifted off to sleep.

I woke to an empty bed. However I could smell coffee and there was definitely something cooking. I rolled out of bed went to the bathroom and took my morning piss and quickly brushed my teeth. As I walked into the kitchen Sam was standing at the counter wearing absolutely nothing but a smile. I slid behind her and kissed her neck as my arms circled her waist. My right index finger found her belly ring and I ran my finger around it.

"Morning lover." she said before turning around to kiss me on the lips.I saw the stack of waffles she had produced and my mouth began to water. I poured some coffee for both of us and heated the syrup in the microwave while the last waffle was cooking. We both ate heartily sitting side by side and stealing little touches all through breakfast.

After we cleaned up I took her fully into my ams and gave her a full open mouth kiss which we mutually broke after just a minute.

I spoke first. "So where do we go from here? After last night I know I don't want anybody else. But if this was a one time thing you need to let me know right now."

Sam pulled me tight to her body and wrapped her right leg behind both of my legs while placing her hands behind my neck. She looked into my eyes and smiled. "Where we go from here is simple. I move in and you and I spend the rest of our lives enjoying each other. But you are going to have to control that little monster. I almost passed out last night waiting for that third orgasm from you. I am still very tender down there right now."

"Sorry about that. I should have warned you. That was something I discovered by accident several years ago. It has caused a few of my girlfriends to leave me. They didn't think they could keep up with me sexually and worried that I would cheat."

"I'm not afraid of that at all. I know how you feel about cheating. You would rather lose your junk than cheat on a girl."

Her lips brushed mine. "Besides if you ever stick that into another woman without me there I will have it in a jar on a shelf."

"Yes dear." Then I smiled as her words sank in "Does that mean we can have a threesome or twenty?"

With a shake of her head she said "Maybe one day. But for now I want you all to myself."

Sam and I moved her stuff in over the next few weeks. We told everyone that Sam had been evicted because of something her last ex had done and that it just made sense for her to move in with me for a while. We keep some of her things in the spare room for those times when mom and dad visit. But we are going to have a hard time explaining her pregnancy unless we come out in the open. At least to our family and friends.

12