Samantha and Marcus Ch. 01

Story Info
Samantha finds love and a lot more.
4k words
4.46
3.9k
5
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Released

I had kind of given up. I had been married for a while, and after the kids came, my husband mostly lost interest.

I still read things and masturbated sometimes. Many of the things that excited me the most, we had never tried. Once, I moved down to take my husband in my mouth, but he reacted with alarm.

We were both virgins with little experience when we got married. We never got much past the basics.

Then, one night, at a team building conference, I was sitting with a friend, talking late at night. We often stayed up after our coworkers went to bed. I really loved how he treated me. He always encouraged me, always believing that I was much more than the world saw.

To avoid talk among our coworkers, we went up upstairs with everybody else to our rooms. We both knew that we would wait about 15 minutes and then come back down.

We were in an alcove about 15 feet and around the corner from the elevator. There was no thought of anything happening, but we didn't really want to be discovered alone at night. We were not hidden, but not out in the open. We knew we would hear the elevator bell if someone came down for some reason.

As I sat down on the couch next to him I told myself it was because I wanted our conversation to be quiet. Now I think I may have had another reason. We talked quietly for several minutes. It felt much more intimate than our past conversations. Then it happened.

He leaned over and kissed me. I had been kissed many times before, but not like this. His hand went to the back of my head, and his tongue licked gently at my lips until I opened my lips and invited him in.

I gushed, my pussy becoming more soaked than I had experienced to that point. Then, he made love to me, starting with my neck and then throat. His hand went to my breast inside my blouse and bra, gently squeezing my nipples. I got hotter and hotter.

I found his hard cock as he bent over and took my nipple in his mouth. We returned to kissing as we explored each other's bodies. As he moved his hand lower along the slit in my DVF skirt, I asked him to wait. I went into the ladies room and removed my panties.

When I returned, I was on fire. I spread my legs wide as I brought his hand down. He found my clit quickly and slowly moved me closer to orgasm.

Here is where our relationship moved in a different direction. While I loved what he was doing, I knew that I wanted to please him more than anything else. Though I'd never done it, I'd read about how much a man loved to cum in a woman's mouth. No matter what happened that night, if I had pleased him, I would be fulfilled. I knew that I would masturbate for years thinking of how wanton I had been.

Fortunately, he stopped me as I knelt down in front of him. We were steps away from the elevator. We were both married. Discovery would have meant that one of us might have to leave the company. We could have had seconds to react if we heard a noise. We could have quickly covered up and moved apart. If I was on my knees, there was no chance.

But what he said next gave me as much joy as anything else that night. He said, "Not tonight." There might be other nights?!!!

We snuggled, petted, and kissed some more before finally going to bed.

Something had changed in me. I knew that I would do anything to keep this feeling. I do mean anything.

I was different now. Astonishment. Wonder. Exhilaration. My world had changed. Before, I was without hope of sexuality. Now, I carried the certainty that he would show me how to please him. & in that, I would unveil my own sexuality, because I knew my purpose was to serve, even to be used. More than anything, that's what I wanted.

Little did I know the unthinkable things that I would gladly do. I did know that once he showed me what he wanted, I would give him more of it than he ever thought a woman would.

I never dreamed of how often he, and those unimaginable things, would make me cum. And the orgasms would be different from any that I've known before or since. They would literally turn me inside out.

But that would come later. That night, I still had no idea.

Anticipation

The next morning, I found him in the hotel's business center, alone. I approached him & his face was so full of intensity & understanding of what had transpired the night before & its impact on both of us. He said, "Are you ok?" & put his hand behind my knee just under the hem of the knit dress I was wearing. I will remember that touch for the rest of my life. It was at once electric & tender. Later, he wrote an incredible poem about this moment which he sent to me & which I treasured. The poem was about my perfume remaining on his hand for the remainder of the day & how he kept me with him all that day through the scent.

In those few moments, we also settled briefly on how we would continue to keep in touch.

We had tried the phone, but in the end had set up mailboxes where we could exchange letters. This felt so good. l was communicating with him as intimately as I ever had with anyone in my life. I was sharing my longing to be with him in every way.

He wrote me beautiful notes that I saved until he warned me that it was dangerous. After that, I started rewriting them in my hand and tucking them into a hidden spot to revisit often.

Beginning of fulfillment

When the day finally came for us to meet again I was like a puppy who has been shown the leash. I was just so excited and quite moist.

When I arrived at the hotel he was already in a robe. Before doing anything else I asked him if he was sure that he wanted to do this. He said he had no doubt.

We embraced as passionately as we had that first night. I could tell even through his thick robe that he was aroused. Neither of us wanted to wait any longer and we both undressed me.

He had seen me in a bathing suit, but never undressed. I was a little nervous, but he beat me to it. He said "I hope you'll be ok with me. I'm pretty hairy." I made a noise like oh-ho that let him know that it was more than alright. I found & have always found his body to be sexier than I ever could have imagined a body to be.

We got into bed. Our passion could have lit the sheets. I kissed my way down his body taking the sheet and blanket with me. And there it was. Oh. Oh. It was beautiful. I wanted to spend some time just holding it and looking at it, but I wanted to get it into my mouth even more. I knelt above it and took it into about the first inch.

I had done this with my husband a few times, usually after a lot of drinking, but my experience was severely limited. It wasn't something that had ever been a regular part of my sex life with anyone. Now I was in the grips of a passion that was driving me, and sucking him at that moment was exactly what I wanted.

I wasn't exactly sure what to do. Should I suck it? Should I take more in? Whatever I was supposed to be doing was working very well because he was moaning continuously.

What I didn't expect was how much I loved it in my mouth. I don't know if it would have been the same with another man, but this was one of the most thrilling things that my mouth had ever done. I honestly loved it. I loved all of it, the taste, the smell, the thickness and the feel of his cock. It felt like the first time I had ever had this experience and I was electrified. I kept sucking and sucking and coming up to go back again to attempt to take his cock deeper and deeper. His cock is very, very large, and it would appear that it would be impossible to take all of it, but I did, somehow. It was thick and warm and oh so luscious. As we both became more aroused, I tried taking his cock deeper into my mouth. Each little bit caused him to groan more. I pushed and pushed until I gagged. I could tell that he loved it. I did, too.

I knew that he would come soon. He was groaning and saying Samantha oh Sam. I kept stroking him and sucking a little bit.

Instead of just releasing into my mouth he shouted,. "Oh my God, you're going to take me in your mouth!" I guess most women would have taken him out of their mouth and continued to stroke him. I was determined to be more than most women. I continued to stroke and suck. I had never experienced this before but I so wanted it, and I was so thrilled to give him this gift and as he began to cum, I held still and let his cum burst into my mouth. He shouted his pleasure.

"Sam! Oh!" He came and then again and again. I had expected a bad taste and to many it probably would have been. But I loved it. I loved it because I could tell he was not used to it, but I also absolutely loved the taste of his cum. He seemed so grateful for my gift. And I loved it because I was setting myself free sexually. I would be as wanton as any woman he would ever know. Years later I would compare the taste and consistency to that of soft warm cheese. I swallowed it lovingly. His pleasure and delight was evident, but what I want you to understand is my own deep pleasure in sucking him & swallowing his cum. Yes, I was meeting a wish and perhaps a need of his, but my own need for this was so powerful.

I held his cock in my mouth for a few moments to savor its taste, its sweet tanginess and then I swallowed all of it. I still kept his cock in my mouth for a few minutes as we both quietly held onto that moment. I was still resting my head on his leg when I said, "Marcus?" He said, "Yes?" "I've never done that before. I loved it.", I replied.

"Oh, Sam!"

We both dozed for a bit then, me with my head still next to his cock & balls, still savoring their scent, their taste. We awoke together at the same moment, & he pulled me up to him. "Sam", he said, "I really want to please you. What do you love the most?" I didn't know what to say. I knew that lovers must talk like this, but I never had. I said, "I'm not sure what to say, although I knew that my nipples and my clit... "

Marcus took my answer as an invitation to investigate. He lay me on my back and brought his head hovering above my breasts. He asked, "Which do you like better? My licking you like this" as his tongue stroked my nipple," Oh, god, my pussy clenched and my clit pulsed. `` or this?" as he gently sucked the other. "Yes' ', I said & he smiled. He began making love to me by kissing my neck, my hair, my ear all the while telling me how wonderful I was, murmuring in my ear as his tongue licked around the edges. He wet his fingers and caressed my nipples at the same time. My clit was still pounding with desire, I was still so hot from having sucked him & swallowing his cum & now his attention to my breasts. This was electrifying.

My nipples are so astoundingly sensitive. Even the sight of a nipple or the thought of having my nipple stimulated drives me wild with desire. His hand lightly caressed my breast and my nipple and when he heard me inhale sharply he smiled and brought his mouth to my other nipple. This always, always, drives me wild.

As he continued to lick and suck my nipples, his hand moved down to my mons. It brushed my clit but rested above my clit with only the slightest pressure. As he moved his hand, he increased the pressure just a bit. I felt my clit moving back and forth from his gentle pressure.

Oh, god, how I love having my clit stroked. How I loved his hand there. If he had asked I would have had no earthly idea of what to tell him how to do it effectively. I only knew I loved his hand there, & as he touched me & as I began instinctively to move my hips back & forth, I'm sure I came at that moment because I put my hand on his & gently moved his hand away. He looked questioningly at me & I explained softly that my clit was aways beyond sensitive after I had cum to the extent that I could no longer bear to have it touched after an orgasm.

When I came down, he turned me on my side with my back to him. His arm snaked between my shoulder and my head. I felt such a sense of well being that I drifted off. I have trouble sleeping and last night was no different.

I awoke with a start about 15 minutes later and apologized. He told me that he had drifted off also. I asked if I had been snoring. He said, No, only purring and the purring had gently rocked him to sleep. I won't say that the sleeping was the best thing of the day so far but it felt wonderful.

I hadn't even noticed, but the room was dark. "Shall I open the curtains?" He asked. "No" I said, "I like it like this. I feel like we're in our own little cave."

We began talking about our daily lives. Marcus was thinking about starting a new business. I spoke about my work, my children & their lives. I finally brought up my difficulty with my often hostile husband. Marcus said, "You know, it's like the world out there can be so turbulent, while in here... It's like we are in our cave, behind a waterfall that gives us such peace." I hugged him so hard. Thank you for bringing me here. He made light of it, saying, We came here together, but I knew that he had given me another great gift.

Are you hungry?, I asked. Famished! Good, I kind of overdid it, but we'll have plenty. As we shared our cheese, bread & pates, I was sitting against Marcus & his arms were encircling me. We were both wearing the terry cloth robes provided by the hotel & I found him so beautiful & so unbelievably sexy...I found him so no matter what his attire, but those images of him in that robe are seared into my mind.

"Are you tired/?" he asked. "No, I'm still excited. I want to go back to bed." I said. As we walked, I saw that he was as excited as I was. When we lay down, I asked, "can I suck you again?" He replied. "Sam, you don't have to..." I touched his lips and said, ""You don't understand. This is what's making me hot."

His cock jerked when I said it, giving me all the answer I needed.

This time, I knew that he would not come for quite a while. After sucking him and stroking him for about 5 minutes I took him out of my mouth, looked at him and said, "I hope you keep me at this for a long time because I'm really loving it. Please when you cum, do it into my mouth."

This time I knew what would happen though it wasn't as explosive as the first time. He groaned, "Oh Sam, I'm going to come." I stroked and sucked gently. When he came l really savored it. I wanted him to know how much I loved it so I leaned back to look at his cock and then licked each drop that appeared. I think he liked it. He said, "oh my God." I took him back in my moúth and harvested every bit of his cum.

Marcus murmured, "Oh, Sam. I love that so much" as he brought me up to kiss me and share the taste. I had saved some of it, and passed it to him. I got a secret charge when he accepted it without comment. Then, he spoke in a deep voice that still turns me on, "You're amazing." No one had ever said that to me with such appreciation before. It made me long to amaze him even more.

After cuddling for a while he said "Let's go over to the couch." We put on robes and walked over, sitting down close to each other. "That was amazing", he said. He kissed me again and then turned my head so that he could lick my ear and begin to kiss my neck. He came back up to my ear and whispered, ``I'm going to leave you for a while." I wasn't sure what he meant. Maybe he was going to the front desk to get something. I wasn't sure.

He got up and took off his robe and knelt down between my legs. He opened my robe and spread my legs. He leaned in, took his thumbs and spread me out.

I don't know how many women have experienced this for the first time at my age but it is life-changing.

First there is the sensation. The warm wet inundation of my sex.

Second there is a man, that breed that is unlikely to give, but be more likely to take. A man who is focused completely on giving pleasure. The physical and the psychological combination is beyond description.

Lastly there is a sense that he completely understands how to turn a woman on. With the first flick of Marcus' tongue I was gone. He dragged it across my clit a few times, then up & down my labia lips, then thrust it very lightly into me.

Then he returned to the bottom, pointed his tongue and then dragged

it upward. When it reached my clit it stayed pointed and continuously stroked my clit.

Just when I thought I would cum, he stopped and backed off. He made his tongue gentle and barely touched my clit. I was wild. He made his tongue hard again and then pushed my clit from left to right and right to left. Then he stopped, pulled back and blew gently on my clit.

I didn't know if I could stand it anymore. I begged. "Oh please, please." He moved back to the bottom of my slit and dragged his tongue from the bottom back to my clit. He swathed it in warm liquid. I was about to lose my mind.

I found myself thrusting my hips into his face greedily wanting more. And more he gave me. And soon my hips were lifting into the air, I didn't know if I was hurting Marcus or not . But he was holding onto my hips as his mouth pleasured me, and this feeling seized me, lifted me, kept me lifted & swept thru every cell in my body.

He moved up to lie next to me. I didn't come down for quite a long time. He put his leg between mine and used his hands to encourage me to hold my clit against his thigh. This was the first time in my life I had ever been able to continue the touching of my clit after orgasm, but I couldn't bear the thought of losing contact with him. I wanted him to continue the pressure on my clit all day & all night.

I knew that I would never be the same and that I would do anything, anything to keep having this.

We slept again this time longer and more comfortably. During my sleep I felt him close and smiled the most contented smile that I had experienced in years.

When we woke I told him that I had to leave before too long. I needed to be home for the night time routines that I didn't think I should arouse suspicion.

I understand, he said, but before you go, I want to tell you how I feel about today, and then I want you to tell me.

He started and said, "You have amazed me. You have swept me away by doing things that most women would never do. I really love how responsive you are. I don't know what I expected, but you are so much more."

"Thank you." I said. Then, I surprised myself. I said, "I love to give you pleasure. I loved sharing with you how turned on I am, how exciting I found everything that had happened so far. Oh, Marcus, I'm so hot. I can't get enough of you. I want your cock in my pussy, in my mouth. I want to hold it, love it, suck it until all the cum spurts out & then I want to swallow all of your cum. Does that make me a nasty girl? Do you want me to be a nasty girl? " He smiled. We both knew the answer was yes, & we both knew we loved it.

I don't know about Marcus, but I was astonished at myself. Was this really me saying these things?? Was I telling a man I couldn't wait to suck him, to swallow his cum, to have him fuck my mouth? Again, yes & yes, and it was the most natural & the hottest experience of my life.

We tore ourselves apart reluctantly. I haven't skipped since I was 8, but as I went down the hall and then out onto the street, I wanted to skip and yell out how joyous I felt.

I was even able to ignore the hostility at home.

As I lay in bed, I touched myself. Why had I said that about being nasty? It was almost dirty. Was there a part of me, a large part, that seemed to react forcefully to things that were not pure? I wanted to know more.

Thinking about learning him

As you may remember from earlier, a big part of me wanted to give. He had done more of the giving in my mind. He was learning my body by tuning in to my reactions.

How could I learn his? Then I knew. I smiled as I thought of the two things that I would do in the morning.

The first was to put his hands on my head and give him full control when he was in my mouth. How would he react? He hadn't seemed to be rough to that point, but then I thought, If that turns him on then that's what I want even if it's hard.

12