Samantha finds her peace Ch. 01

Story Info
Samantha finds a new arrangement.
3.7k words
4.03
5.7k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a spin off from my Kevin series. You don't have to read those stories, but if you want the back story, you know where to find them.

***

Samantha had just ended a whirlwind affair with a college freshman for the very best of reasons. She had discovered her daughter was dating the same young man. Well, she would not stand in the way of her daughter and a stirling young gentleman. She had slept with him one last time to say goodbye. She was sure she would see him again at family gatherings, but never in an intimate setting again.

She began thinking, thinking a lot. Why had she cheated on Roger after all? When she first seduced Kevin, it had been on a whim. Flirting with him, and seeing how far it would go. When he took her up on it, the excitement got to her. She had thought she would just give him a blowjob, but he was so eager he had pumped her full of seed in the back seat of her car. After that, she wanted more. For the first time she actually considered why. The more she thought about it, the more she came to the conclusion; Roger was boring. He no longer romanced her, he took her for granted.

A stereotypical marriage in a typical suburb. He was the breadwinner, and she was the cleaner/cook/sex object for him. It's not that he didn't take her out to dinner, or buy her surprise gifts, but it had all become so routine. That chance encounter, and subsequent trysts, made her realize she wanted more. In her early 40's, she was looking down the barrel of 50. She shivered at the prospect. That sparked an idea.

"Maggie, can we talk?' she asked her neighbor via text.

Maggie eventually replied "What's going on hon? Come over, the doors always open. Let me know and I'll have the coffee ready...or the wine."

Samantha walked over. Knocked on the door, then opened it and walked in. Maggie was in the kitchen dining area. She had coffee brewing and was reaching for a wine bottle. "Which will it be, honey?" she asked.

Samantha thought about it. "Got anything stronger?"

"How about Irish Coffee? Maggie offered.

Samantha nodded. Once the coffee was ready, she pulled out Bailey's Irish cream and spiked both their cups of coffee.

"Is it about Kevin?" asked Maggie "Did he leave you high and dry??

"About that" Samantha caught Maggie up with recent events. Maggie was not only Samantha's confidant, she had partaken in their lusty affair as well. Samantha and Maggie still slept together from time to time since that threesome. Both had realized they enjoyed sleeping with women during the affair.

"I know you divorced from Dave because he cheated on you, but can you fill me in on the background. Do you look back and think 'if you had done things differently..." started Samantha

"Oh sugar! Hell NO!" retorted Maggie.

"Dave was an egotistical prick! My problem was I didn't see it sooner. Thank god we didn't have kids. No, he cheated on me because he felt entitled to it. He was a narcissist. I took good care of him and it didn't matter. Now I know why he had a string of different secretaries. He would bang them, then fire them when they insisted they divorce me. When I found out, I took him to the cleaners and never looked back. How about you? Did Roger cheat on you? Was Kevin a revenge screw?

"No, it was just one of those opportunities and I took it. I didn't think I would continue it, but then it felt so good. I think I got stuck in a rut with Roger and didn't know it till Kevin pulled me out of that rut. And now that it's done... I don't know".

Maggie and Samantha sipped from their coffee. Both looked at the horizon with contemplative thought crossing their minds.

"You don't want to go back to the way it was" stated Maggie.

"No, now that you say it, I don't" Samantha realized.

"So, are you going to find another lover, or are you going to confront Roger?"

Samantha was staring far away, thoughts racing. "Both" she smiled. "I have an idea. Here's how you can help."

Maggie listened, getting aroused as she did. Samantha's affair and her participation in a menage a trois had woken her sexuality too. After enjoying a tryst with Kevin and Samantha, she had found her dildo insufficient. Now, Samantha was proposing something outlandish, yet Maggie was greatly intrigued. The more she listened to Samantha the more she wanted in.

"Okay, so when do we do this?" asked Maggie as Samantha wrapped it up.

"Can't do it this weekend...but next week Maxine goes to hang out with Kristine at university. Friday I'm dropping her off at Kristine's dorm. That would be the perfect night." Samantha said, eyes distant. Maggie smiled a knowing smile, this had all the possibilities of opening up her sex life too.

The week rolled by, and Samantha missed her time with Kevin on Saturday. She popped over to Maggie's while Roger was playing golf. She told Maxine she would be gossiping with Maggie and if she needed anything to text her. In reality, Samantha and Maggie were now having a lesbian or at least a bisexual tryst. They both enjoyed it, and really helped with their stress and mental health. Samantha loved Maggie's tight body and perky tits. Likewise, Maggie loved Sam's fuller breasts and was surprised she really enjoyed the taste of her pussy. Maggie rather thought Samantha had a "Kate Upton" body, or had it once. Whether they did a 69, or scissor-sistered each other, they found ways to make sure they mutually orgasmed.

The next week went by and Thursday, Sam reminded Roger he couldn't work late. She explained again (he forgot everything), Sam was dropping off Maxine at the university with Kristine, and she wanted to do something nice for dinner. Friday was the usual pre weekend day. Roger went to work, Sam helped Maxine get her stuff ready for her day at high school, and saw her to the bus. Later, Samantha picked up Maxine from school. She had helped Maxxie pack her overnight bag the previous night, which she now had in the back seat. An hour later, she pulled up to the driveway. Roger would be home in about 2 hours, if he remembered to leave work on time. Sam killed the time by preparing the ingredients for dinner. She also set the table, and got the nice dishes out and some candles. Now she waited. After almost 2 hours since she checked the clock, she texted Maggie. Mags came over in her normal clothing, but with a bag. She promptly went upstairs.

Roger arrived, and as usual, got himself a beer. How that man did not get a beer belly was beyond Samantha. He was about to go to his study (as usual), but she called him.

"Roger, can you help me with this bottle of wine"

"Uh.., sure" he was surprised.

He walked into the kitchen, and saw Sam prepping his favorite dish; T-bone steaks were marinating in her secret sauce (BBQ, thinned with Worcestershire). Then, he saw the table...and the candles.

"Uh, special occasion?" he asked dumbly.

"Hmm? No, not really," she smiled at him.

"Oh, okay. Are you sure?" he continued.

Smiling, she nodded. "Just taking advantage of an empty house".

As he finished opening the bottle of wine, he was going to walk back to his study. But then he heard her voice.

"Can you pour two glasses since you're here? Remember to use the aerator." she smiled at him.

He did as he was told. The glasses were in the shelf above the regular drinking glasses, and the aerator was in the drawer with the odds and ends. He poured two glasses, giving one to Samantha and was about to take his to the study.

"Oh, can you pour some more babe?"

He did. At this point, he got the clue. Lifting his glass, in a toast he said...

"Here's to us, and night without the kids" secretly kicking himself for not thinking of this himself. They clinked their glasses, sniffed the body of the wine before tasting it. It was very good, full bodied with a hint of fruit. She had chosen wisely. They sat and ate dinner and it was delicious. She had taken time to prepare and it showed in the flavor, both savory and smoky to the tongue. They talked, actually talked about their lives and what was happening in their lives. They hadn't really had a mature conversation in forever. They were smiling easily, and while the wine had something to do with it, the dinner certainly played its part as well.

As they finished, Samantha rose and stretched, which made her large bosoms stand out, reminding Roger what he had. She yawned and said "Can you be a dear and clean up? I'm going upstairs to take a shower and go to bed."

"Uh huh" he smiled.

"Don't keep me waiting," she said as she disappeared around the corner.

The cogs in Rogers brain had been loosened. He got the hint. He put away the extra food. Quickly rinsed the plates off into the garbage disposal before putting them in the dishwasher. He was about to go upstairs when he remembered to wipe down the counters. He looked around, the kitchen was clean, then smiled and made his way up the stairs. He could hear the shower running. Smiling, he slowed his pace. He wanted to get in the shower with her, it had been a long time. A pang of guilt struck his heart strings. He couldn't remember how long since they had sex the last time. A month, two? The fact that he could not accurately recall it struck a deep cord with him. The bedroom door was slightly ajar, as was the door to the shower. He disrobed as he crossed the bedroom, and walked into the bathroom. It was steamy, and he was in the shower in a few steps. He was about to say something seductive to his wife, when he saw her kissing Maggie while cupping her breasts. Maggie was rubbing Samantha's slit, Sam's legs slightly akimbo. Both were panting and breathing in a moaning breath. His jaw dropped.

"Come here Roger," Maggie pulled him in. "I've seen you looking at my ass at the neighborhood barbecues!" she smiled wickedly. She turned to him, and grabbed his stiffening cock, pulling him towards her. Samantha moved and gave them space, then started rubbing him with her large breasts.

"Wait! What is going on?" Roger said, trying to sound mad.

"Don't you want this?" Samantha whispered, behind him rubbing him with her breasts, and her hands wondering on his hips and ass as Maggie squeezed his member.

"It sure feels like you want this," said Maggie as she started kissing him.

Roger took her lips and tongue, and returned the kiss, his left hand reaching for Sam behind him while his right hand grabbed Maggie's firm backside. He did this almost involuntarily. Then broke the spell, "Is this really happening?"

The girls giggled. Samantha pulled open the shower, stepping out and grabbing a towel. She tossed another to Maggie who bypassed Roger and the two women skipped into the bedroom. They closed the door behind them with laughter. Roger stood there, his dick hard and his face open mouthed. He grabbed his own towel and dried himself as he walked to the bedroom. Samantha and Maggie were in bed together, kissing, groping each other. Maggie produced a double dong, and Sam lubed it up. Before Roger could get more than a few feet into the room, they were penetrating each other, legs apart. Their pussies took the latex dildo further in as their lips started grinding against each other. Roger stood there, not knowing what to do. He watched as two women, apparently unaware of him, were making love to each other. This wasn't an act; something should have told him they were too familiar with each other's bodies. The way they moved showed a level of experience. There was no fumbling or awkwardness. But Roger was too clueless to pick up on this. He just watched as he got his own private lesbian sex show. The girls were bucking and crashing their pussies together, a moment later Samantha started squirting her juices all over Maggie. Maggie was shaking, her breasts rising and falling with each breath. She rubbed Sam's juices over her abdomen, which Samantha started licking off her yoga fit body.

"Well, aren't you going to join us?" asked Samantha.

Roger moved on to the bed, both girls giving him space and guiding him to lay down. Samantha straddled his average sized dick, and being loose from the larger double dong, was able to take all of him right away. She started riding him ala cowgirl. After a few moments of this, Maggie raised her legs over his face, sitting her silky and sopping wet pussy on his face. He had no choice but to start licking her labia since she was grinding her slit onto his lips. He was lost in the moment and didn't realize the women that were taking advantage of him were cresting. Samantha was rocking her body against him, pounding his adequate peni into herself. Maggie was rubbing her pelvis on his face so much, his tongue was tasting her ass before he even realized it. Both women started cumming about the same time. Roger had spurt his load a few minutes earlier. Maggie rose off of him as Samantha lifted off him as well. He was getting up on his elbows when Sam pushed him back down. He felt Maggie sucking his shrinking cock, and getting him up again. He started feeling a tingling as she put lotion on his little soldier, then felt her very wet vagina open and took him into her. Samantha was smiling as she lifted her leg over his face, and sat on it. She also started riding his lips with her pussy, a pussy he had not tasted in far too long. His lips and tongue went to work, it tasted saltier than usual, not realizing he was swallowing her and his cum.

Both women were enjoying fucking him, and he was in proverbial heaven. His hands were switching between Sam's enormous mounds, or grabbing Maggie thighs as she rode him to the sunset. Samantha had a small squirt of her juice as she came, Maggie was at full gallop now, chasing the dragon that was coming. Her hips suddenly pushed into him, taking him as deep as he could reach, and shook with her own release. Both ladies climbed off Roger and lay on either side of him. Their hands took turns fondling his rapidly deflating wood, or rubbing his chest and abs. They dozed off in no time at all.

***

The next morning, Roger woke up next to Maggie. Actually, he woke up because Maggie was fondling his cock, and starting to lick it. It felt good, and he didn't stop her. He peered left and right looking for Samantha.

"She's making breakfast" Maggie said between bobbing up and down on his thickening shaft.

He let his head fall back onto the pillow and closed his eyes. He enjoyed the blowjob as her warm mouth massaged his cock muscles. It was the first time since last night that he had a moment to think about what was happening. He was about to stop Maggie, thinking he needed to have a serious talk with Samantha when she walked in with a large tray. The tray had legs that opened, and as Roger and Maggie shifted on the bed she set it in the center. Eggs, toast, bacon and orange juice with a bottle of champagne. Samantha was wearing her silk kimono, the one that accentuated her curves and her heavy tits.

"So Roger, be honest; was that the best fuck you've ever had?" Samantha looked directly into his eyes.

Dumbfounded, and agog with thoughts and emotions, he could only nod his head.

"I want to know what this is about?" he asked.

"On that note, I'll step out," Maggie said, already drinking the mimosa she had made. Apparently perfectly comfortable walking nude in her neighbors house.

"There's more breakfast downstairs," Samantha called to her.

Maggie walked out to let them have their conversation. She already knew what Samantha was planning and was 100% okay with her role in it. Roger looked at Sam and waited for Maggie to shut the door. "What's going on?" he asked, in a serious tone.

"First, answer my question." demanded Samantha in a level and reasonable voice.

"Yes, it was amazing. I've never experienced anything like it before. But where is this coming from? What is going on?" he persisted.

"You fucked me better last night than you have in years. Would you agree?" she ventured. He nodded.

"Roger, you know our sex life hasn't been the best. Let's not kid ourselves. I don't know what happened to the passion, and I'm not blaming you, but can you at least admit that?" she followed.

"Yes, I will admit that. You know, I thought you might be cheating on me with that kid you were coaching, but now I find you're sleeping with Maggie?" he queried.

Samantha was glad he was unaware of her true affair. She decided to play her cards in his direction. "Maggie and I started sleeping together a few weeks ago. Before you ask, it was not intentional. It just happened. I know that may sound ridiculous to you, but it's the truth. To be honest, it was something I've never experienced before either. And do you know what? I loved it! I had never cum like that before. And I wanted more. So I slept with her again. But I felt guilty, because I knew I was cheating on you. So Maggie and I thought we should come clean and let you decide."

"Decide what?' he was puzzled, and felt he had missed something.

"Do you like fucking Maggie? Samantha asked, in an innocent voice.

"What? How..." he started.

"Please just answer me" Samantha stared at him.

He swallowed, feeling suddenly thirsty.

"Be honest, just tell me." she said.

"Yes, I liked fucking Maggie" he finally admitted.

"Would you like to fuck her again" Samantha proposed.

"What is going on here!?" he demanded.

"Yes or no, Roger?" she insisted.

After a pause, he said "Yes, I would like to fuck her again. But only because you seem to be perfectly okay with it. I never expected for us to come to this!"

"Roger, I'm not blaming you. I was the first to be unfaithful. But let's be perfectly honest. Our marriage bed is cold and unexciting. I've seen you lusting for Maggie, and quite honestly, she thinks she would like to fuck you some more too. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, but again only because you seem okay with it..."

She cut him off, "Whom would you rather fuck, Maggie or me?" she stated.

Now he was in a real pickle. He felt like she was reading his mind. He had fantasized about fucking Maggie for some time now. Samantha had put on weight over the years, having children will do that to women. Although she had done a great job losing the pounds, some had stayed. He was aware that men found his wife attractive, mostly due to her mountainous bosom, but he had to admit to himself that he found her less attractive over time. He swallowed again. "I would prefer to fuck Maggie" he admitted.

"Okay, so here is what I propose. You have my permission to fuck Maggie. If you want another threesome, I'm more than willing. I might sleep with Maggie from time to time as well, just so you know. Do you agree with that?

"Yes, but I feel there is a catch coming." he retorted.

"Yes, there is. For me to agree to this, I want to sleep with other men. You can still fuck me. Or both of us if you like. But I want to find a lover. I really like lesbian sex, but I still crave a good fucking. Are you okay with that?

He didn't answer. His thoughts were racing. On the one hand, he felt like he had been set up. But on the other, she was giving him something he had desired for quite some time. He was also able to keep sleeping with his wife. And that settled it for him, he made up his mind.

"I don't want to ever know about who you're with. And I don't ever want this to ruin our family. The girls can never know. No one can." he insisted.

"Agreed" she smiled. "Maggie?" she called out.

They finished their breakfast, and the three of them took a shower together. After which, they again enjoyed a threesome, the two women making Roger feel like a god. They focused on him like it was his birthday and father's day rolled into one. Roger walked Maggie home. She was fully aware of what the agreement entailed and was perfectly fine with it. She let him in on a secret, when her asshole husband was still around, she had secretly desired him too, because she could tell how he treated Samantha like a gentleman. It wasn't because he was a good looking man, or super fit; it was because he was a night and day difference from her egomaniac ex.

12