Samantha Finds Her Peace Ch. 02

Story Info
Samantha begins to explore.
4.3k words
4.36
4.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning, Roger woke earlier than usual and woke Samantha by diving into her pussy, licking and sucking on her labia. They took a shower together (for the first time in years), and she repaid him with a blowjob. He had set up a 'date' with Maggie during lunch, which would be a long lunch for him. He didn't tell Sam, but he figured the two women were not keeping secrets from each other. After seeing her husband off, and walking Maxine to the bus; Samantha fired up her laptop. After a quick internet search, she discovered a trove of sites that would help her look for a "Mystery Mister" or lover. She was quickly disappointed at how many men were pigs online. She just couldn't bear it. This was going to be much harder than she thought. Feeling dejected, she decided to take her mind off it by taking care of some household duties. On whim, she dressed in the same outfit her affair had begun in. Tight jeans, with red boots, capped off with her white woolen sweater that made her hourglass figure really pop. She grabbed her keys and headed off to Costco, the bank, and for a mani-pedi.

She decided the bank visit should go first, she would check on Maxine's college fund and talk to Carlos, her financial planner. He was of Cuban/Mexican descent and had attended UCLA for his Economics degree. He had advised she should regularly check her accounts but also talk about where the markets were and where they were headed. When she arrived, she checked in at the counter, asking to see Carlos. It came to her as a surprise to find out had been transferred to their corporate office.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but was there a problem? I was informed you weren't too happy that Carlos was transferred out?" said a black gentleman.

"I'm sorry, it's just that Carlos was a friend, not just my advisor. He really knew about me and my family. I didn't mean to be short with the lady at the help desk" she apologized.

"I'm Terrence Walker, let's see about your account." as he shook her hand then guided her to his desk. She gave him the head to toe inspection. He was tall, a medium darkness and had well moisturized skin. Like Carlos, educated and from what she saw, most likely a former athlete. His broad shoulders were thick, and she could only imagine a six pack under that dress shirt and tie. He filled out his slacks very nicely with a firm rear end that had a shelf. He sat behind his desk and typed in her account number.

"Okay. looks like you are ahead of your saving goals for her college fund. That's good news. Your other accounts are doing well. I'm going to suggest your annuity either be rolled over to an IRA or at very least you should stop your contributions if you haven't already. Any other questions?" he asked professionally.

"Do you mind if I come to your side, so I can see what you're seeing?" she smiled.

"Oh, please," he said, standing to the side.

She walked around his desk, which was in a little cramped cubicle. He stood back so she could pass, but her round backside still grazed his pelvic area. She sat in his chair for a minute, then rose to pass him again. This time her fanny grazed him even more, and she felt a stiffness under his slacks. "Okay, perfect!" she exclaimed.

"Anything else?" he remarked politely.

"Can I have your business card, please?"

"Here it is," smoothly handing it over. Then he pulled it back and quickly wrote on the back.

"Thanks!" she beamed at him with a suggestive smile.

In her car, she flipped the card over, it had a cell phone number and "T" written above the number. She smiled. She texted Maggie and told her she was coming over. Maggie texted back that Roger was coming over for a 'long lunch'. Samantha smiled. She called the salon and pushed back her mani-pedi to later in the afternoon. Costco was forgotten about at this point. She drove back, playing some sultry jazz as thoughts about that hunky man at the bank. T? Short for Terrence of course, but it was hip and played right into his image. She was having wet thoughts about him when she arrived. She walked over to Maggie's, she let herself in. Roger arrived shortly after. He was surprised to see Sam there.

"I thought you had things to do," he asked.

"I did, but then I felt an urge and came back. Don't let me interrupt. Take Maggie and have your fun. I'll watch." She smiled.

Maggie took Roger to the living room, she was wearing a bathrobe, loosely tied. Her breasts were very visible. Roger felt awkward with Sam there, but as soon as Maggie started pulling his belt off and unbuttoning his trousers, he went with the flow. They were kissing, and he was fondling her breasts. He stood there while she toyed with his package, teasing it as much as groping it. They both lowered their bodies to the couch, trying to keep physical contact as they did. Sam watched with a smile. Roger shifted Maggie and opened her legs, he dropped his face between her legs and started licking her inner thighs. She raised her legs so her knees were floating above her hips, and parted them wide open. Roger's lips fell on her labia and clit like a hungry wolf, devouring her moist womanhood. Maggie ran her fingers through his hair, using her nails from time to time as he hit the sweet spot. As Maggie threw back her head to enjoy the cunnilingus, Samantha was playing with herself on the loveseat. She was enjoying watching them in the throws of passion, but she was thinking of T doing the same to her. Her fingers rubbed her lips, she pushed her fingers in. Roger was starting to take his clothes off. Soon he would be fucking Maggie. Samantha smiled, enjoying where life had brought her.

Later, Sam and Maggie were sipping wine. Roger had fucked Maggie with relish, enjoying her thin and fit body. When he had to return to work, he kissed her passionately telling her he wanted more. Maggie agreed. As he left, he stooped down to kiss Samantha who was still rubbing her pussy. He kissed her lips, telling her how much he loved her. Samantha wiped her pussy juice on her lips and said "Prove it". He licked her lips with a smile.

That left Maggie and Sam smiling, then laughing. Maggie grabbed a bottle of wine and glasses. Both were drinking the wine in the same nudity as Roger had left them in.

"So?" Maggie looked at Sam quizzically.

Samantha shrugged.

"Oh come on! What brought you back? Why did you interrupt Roger playing with me?"

"Oh, nothing!" with a poor attempt to sound innocent. "Okay! I met someone! His name is Terrance but prefers to be called "T". He's the new financial planner at my bank. And he is a

B U L L if ever you've met one!"

"So, how do you plan to seduce him?" Maggie asked.

"I need your help with that...No, not like that," Samantha quickly added when Maggie gave her a wolfish grin. "You're an amateur photographer, right? I need you to take boudoir photos of me." begged Samantha.

"Okay, let's do it. Go home and get some sexy outfits. Oh, and make sure you think of 'sex appeal'. How's that?" offered Maggie.

"I knew I could count on you Mags!" she gushed.

Samantha went home and selected two outfits that really accentuated her figure, along with her favorite; the silk kimono. She returned to Maggie's place, walking in without a knock. She found Maggie in the backyard, using her camera to view her patio through the lens. Samantha waved to her and started changing. The first outfit was a thin Romper with a plunging neckline, and short skirt length. Maggie had her strike several poses in front of her green mastressed cabana. As Sam moved through the poses, directed by Maggie, she moved to show more skin, or pulled at the fabric to reveal more private areas. The next was a jumpsuit that hugged her curves and had flowing fabric that made her appear like a Spanish dancer. For These, Maggie took some birds eye and worm's eye view picks closer to the pool. The aq uatic blue of the water complimented the print and had the bonus of really emphasizing her round hips and mountainous mammaries. The last set, Maggie switched to black & white pictures for Samantha's kimono. The very thin silk practically left nothing to imagination. Her voluptuous body filled it, and every swell of her curves was almost sheer. Maggie used the lighting on the pool deck to get some shots that framed Samantha's nude body so the kimono was an ephemeral mask of her goddess body.

With Maggie's help, they selected the best looking photos. Maggie downloaded them to her iPad, then airdropped them to Sam's phone. Maggie was so excited she blurted out, "Okay, so what's next?"

Sam smiled as the two women schemed how to use this bait. Once they had a plan, Sam pulled out his business card with his cell number.

She texted him, "Terrence, I think I made some poor financial decisions recently, can you help me?"

After several minutes, she got a response. "Oh, what might that be?"

"I bought some pricey outfits that I didn't really need. Want to see?"

"Sure, but my advice is probably to return them. I hope you kept the receipts" he answered.

Samantha sent the first of the chosen pictures. It was her in a romper, and aside from its inherent look on her, it was a very static image, with very little dynamic view to it.

"Oh, that's not so bad," he texted.

She then sent a more promiscuous photo in the same romper.

Terrence saw the 2nd image and smiled. She looked stunning. He was texting her when another photo came through. Same romper, same Samantha; but the view was even more illicit. He quickly texted her back...

"Very nice, my advice is you keep that outfit".

"Are you sure?" texted Sam.

As she saw T typing on his end, she sent a third picture, in the body suit. This photo was just as risque as the previous one. He stopped typing. Sam and Maggie wondered what he was thinking.

T looked at the next picture to pop up. His mouth opened slightly. He was definitely getting a message.

"Wow, just wow" he tapped.

The next photo to come through made it very clear to T exactly where Samantha was going with this. The photo of her in her short silken kimono was a silhouette of her body. With the light and the thin material, it afforded T a view of her best features. It was a shot of her thighs and higher, so her hips and rear were popping out and her breast countered those curves. Maggie had cropped the photo so it cut off just above her lips. She had colored Sam's lips red, so they jumped out in the black and white photo. But it was Sam's stance and her mouth watering cock sucker lips, mouth slightly open with just a tease of her tongue visible that made T's phallus twitch suddenly.

Silence.

Sam and Maggie waited. Still nothing.

"I think we need to set an appointment to discuss these purchases Samantha" he finally sent.

Samantha and Maggie jumped and down screaming like little girls.

Days later, Samantha drove to her appointment with T. It was on the outskirts of the downtown area, a part of town she wasn't familiar with. The address said KiKi's Dark Coffee on her navigation screen. She pulled up to a mini-mall where the coffee shop was. It was loft style construction, businesses on the ground level, apartments above. After parking, she walked into the coffee shop and immediately saw a tall glass of water named T. She walked over, beaming, smiling from ear to ear.

"Thank you for meeting me here", smiled T. "We can be more relaxed in our discussion."

"I like that," smiled Samantha. "Offices can be so ...stuffy".

"So...about those...outfits" he smiled, coquettishly. "I got the message. Tell me what you want from me." he smiled seductively.

A young black girl brought T his coffee and asked Samantha if she would like one. Samantha declined. Once she walked away, they stared at each other. Samantha looked into his eyes, and mouthed "I want you". T smiled, the smile widened baring his pearly white teeth. At that moment, Samantha could see his inner child. A thought raced across her mind, 'if he wasn't black, would I see him blushing'?

T started nodding his head. He reached his hand across towards Samantha. She reciprocated, taking his large hand in hers. "Let's go upstairs"

T had done his own planning, not only was the coffee shop away from his job, but it was also where he had access to one of the lofts. As he walked Samantha upstairs, he explained this was a black owned building and all the businesses were black owned as well. Especially the barber shop below the loft he was taking her too. When she stepped inside, she could tell it was a penultimate man cave. Two large screen TV's, for sports no doubt, were on opposite walls. Two large leather sofas and matching ottoman that hid storage space. The dining area had a card table, not a dining table. The small island that separated the kitchen was used as a bar.

T gazed at Samantha from behind as she looked around the flat. She was wearing the jumpsuit, and it was nice and tight around her thick thighs and substantial rear. Her waist was flatter than most would expect, and of course her monstrous mounds would look good in anything. He undid two buttons on his shirt as he walked up behind her. Placing his hands on her hips, he started kissing her neck.

Samantha felt T behind her, then his hands were on her, suddenly his hot lips were at her neck. Her slit reacted by opening the faucet. She leaned back to him, gasping for air, her hands reaching behind, and cupping his bulbous tight rear end. His tongue on her neck was making her drowsy with lust, she felt like her body was melting. T's hands opened up the jumpsuit and his hands swept up under her bra, his strong hands cupping, then massaging her large lovely ladies. He could feel her warmth building up, and her body pressing against him. His lips and tongue were now locked on those cock sucking lips, after she turned her head. One of his hands reached down to her mound, which only had a small patch of hair. The rest was very neatly shaved. As his fingers reached the gates of her womanhood, he was surprised to feel how wet she was. His hand grabbed the outside of her pussy and squeezed it. Her breathing intensified. His fingers started parting her valley, as the other hand fondled her massive tits and pinched her nipples.

"Uunnh" she moaned.

He could smell her musk as her valley flooded with carnal juices.

She started removing her clothes, her eyes half closed in a passionate stupor. Half nude, she started tugging and pulling at his shirt and pants. Undoing the buttons and pulling off his belt, her hands gaining speed to remove the barrier to his cock. His six pack abs were tight, as she finished yanking his clothes off, and when his erection jumped out, her mouth opened in shocked silence. His chocolate body was well groomed, but his shaft was clearly his best feature. It protruded out, standing at full attention. Thick at its base, it grew like a mighty oak, with rope like tendrils of his veins. It grew and grew seemingly reaching for her in an angry lust. Her hand reached for it, held its heat, felt its throbbing energy.

"Gaaawwwddd" she whispered.

She wanted it. She wanted it so bad, she didn't care where he put it inside her, but her first choice would have been her suddenly thirsty lips. T saw her childlike wonder as she stared and massaged his package. He flexed his abdominal muscles, making his oak move in her hand. She smiled and squeezed it harder.

"I want to suck it," she pleaded, finally looking in his eyes. "Please" she begged.

"Oh, you will. But first..." he turned her body, and bent her over the sidearm of the couch. His hands back at her pussy, fingers exploring her venus. Her wetness didn't seem to stop. Slick with her juices, his fingers went to work splitting her lips, then entering her cave. His fingers parted to open her up. They dug in and grinded on her vaginal wall. He teased her g-spot. Finding the ridged patch of flesh just inside the mouth of her cave. Two fingers now started rubbing against it, playing with the bumpy patch. Her legs wobbled, then she felt him open her legs. She was having a hard time standing with his assault on her vagina. She rested her torso on the arm of the sofa, her breathing increasingly ragged, tiny tremors running down her legs. Her lust was consuming her, wanting more of him, but not yet ready for him to stop toying with her lady box. Now his hands were parting her cheeks, rubbing his fingers against her dark button. Her bottom squirmed, both trying to escape and grinding for his attention. She hadn't experienced anal play, her brain confused with both the forbidden fruit and the wanton desire of it. His thumb rubbed her starfish as his fingers now rubbed the back wall of her vagina. His hand stayed there, giving her bottom attention she never knew she needed. Her sopping pussy weeping, crying for his shaft, it continued to flow with her juices. He continued teasing her body, coaxing the slut fuck goddess out of Sam.

"Please, please..." escaped her lips, her mind not entirely coherent.

Suddenly, his hands were gone.

Then she felt a meaty presence between her legs, the tip grazing and parting her lips. She almost collapsed. It stayed there, touching her yet not entering, just slightly moving against her like a handshake.

"Take me, take me and make me yours" she begged.

He started to enter her from behind, but almost immediately her vaginal temple started complaining. His member stretching her out was too much. "Wait wait wait" she now begged.

T knew women couldn't always take him right away. He wasn't surprised. He raised her up from being bent over and turned her around to face him. "Let's go to the bedroom."

His god hammer standing up and out, as if like an ancient statue, it had stood the test of time. His hands took her by the hips and picked her up. Her legs folding around him, his stiff oak seemingly holding up like a seat. They kissed as he walked/carried her down the hallway. He entered the larger of the two bedrooms and switched to walking on his knees as he carried her on the bed of her carnal sacrifice. He set her down, her legs opening for him in a wide V. His oak pressed against her honey pot. His head barely passed her lips, "wait wait wait!"

"Oh gawd you're so huge! Let me try from above" she begged.

His right arm passed under the small of her back and easily flipped them so now he lay on his back and she was sitting on his midsection. She rose a little and placed her leaking pussy on his shaft, like sausage wrapped in a bun. She began gliding back and forth, rubbing her maidenhead along his man meat. Her hands rested on his squared chest pectorals, as she rocked back and forth. Every ounce of him, every inch of his body must have a workout routine she surmised. As her pink vulva slid back and forth, greasing his pleasure stick, her mind prepared itself. She brought the opening of her purse to the tip of his head, leaving it there, getting used to its girth.. She slowly pushed down, even as his monster pushed up against her. She had the tip in, she took a few breaths, then pushed some more. Again his meat met her and raised up to help her.

"Uuuhhhhhh" she moaned.

She sat up just a little, her hands using his chest as leverage as she pushed down some more. He was half way inside her now. Aside from his gentle push up, he remained unmoving, letting her control her entrance. She took several short breaths, and pushed some more. His tool was well inside her now, but there still remained some to go. She smiled, giggled, took some more breaths and pushed down again. Her hands were digging into his chest as she leveraged his rock hard body to take him all. She felt her clit touching the base of his shaft, she pushed a little more then folded forward onto his chest. Just pushing him inside her had her stomach and legs fluttering. She breathed as his chest rose and fell. She kissed his nipple, and ran her lips over pecs. She took some breaths and sat up so she could start to ride him. His hands cupped her breast, he pulled forward to wrap her melons on his face. His tongue flicked her nipples and kissed them. She sat up, and then came down on to him. Pausing, breathing, she started again. Her hips rose and fell, her hands pushing on his chest. She was now taking all of him, and started to increase the pace. She rose higher now, before pushing him into her. He was smiling as her lips pouted. She was now getting into a rhythm. Her juices flowed, making it a little easier, rising, falling. She would push harder on the down stroke, pushing his tip into her cervix. She opened her legs more as he bottomed out on, feeling his tip tickling her intestines.

12