Samantha From My Past Pt. 04: The Run

Story Info
A sexy mature woman re-enters a widowers life - Part 4
4.1k words
4.74
5.8k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy featuring mostly heterosexual female on male sexual encounters, mostly older participants. Any similarities to real persons is unintentional. All characters are of age and consenting. This is a long read, not a quickie. Slow build to, hopefully, a good payoff. Reflects the author's preferences and proclivities. Not for everyone. Enjoy. If not, thanks for giving me a try; there are many other great stories and authors to enjoy here.

Might be good to read the previous stories for context: Samantha from my past -- the bike, the boat and the bar

---

I rode my bike back from Russo's to my place. It was a few miles. Time to let the night air clear my head. It was almost one in the morning. Way later than I was used to staying up. Ninety minutes ago I'd been getting out of a deep sleep for this woman. Thirty minutes ago I was blowing my load in a bar bathroom, while I filmed it for Samantha. Into her panties.

What was I thinking? Was this risky behavior? What was she getting me into. I loved the feeling of being in a new sexual relationship with a woman. It was novel and exciting. SHE was exciting. Intelligent, funny, fit, sexy, independent, bold. Not entirely what I was used to. But she was in a complicated relationship with this guy Jeff. She said the relationship was faltering, but I didn't really know what her intentions were. After all, he was sharing her hotel room right now. Her cab was taking her back to him after we'd had a heady sexual experience. She was headed back there to share a bed with him. Videos on her phone of her masturbating. Of me masturbating. Earlier today she had washed her bathing suit where my cum had stained it, after our intense experience on the boat.

I was certainly tittilated. Excited. Feeling out of my depth and a little happier for it. But I also needed to be careful.

I was putting my bike back in the garage and hanging up my helmet, when my phone buzzed again. I walked out of the garage, closing the door as I went. I stood in the warm night air. It was quiet outside. I could hear the hum of my pool pump running in the shed.

I looked down at my phone. Text from Samantha with a picture.

I swiped to unlock my phone and zoomed in.

Jesus.

It was her, in the bathroom of her hotel room. Lifting up her dress. Showing me a pair of sticky, soaked thong underwear peeking out between her thighs.

She'd worn them home. Instead of chucking them, as she implied she was going to, she'd gone back to the restrooms and pulled them up, drenched with my jism after I blew my load into them.

Heart emoji.

"NOW I am chucking them away"

I sent a wide-eyed surprise emoji.

Shy emoji back.

"makes me feel like I fucked u"

"they must be sticky"

"can't lie they are wet" tongue out emoji, then "pretty cold when I put them on" with a laughing emoji

"night night. don't leave your phone lying around" wagging finger emoji

Scowling emoji: "no shit" then "won't make that mistake again"

I waited but she went silent, so I went inside and went to bed. Again.

I woke up to bright hotness in my bedroom. I hadn't closed my blinds, and the sunrise was blasting into the room. The sun had just come up over the hills across the lake. I leant up on my elbows and squinted out the window at the water below. Calm and smooth. Not even a fisherman or a waterskier on the water yet.

I reached over and pulled my phone toward me from the side table. Charging cable stretching. It was 6:15. That wasn't enough sleep. I put my phone back and flopped back down. I could taste my late night beer in my mouth.

My mind's eye flashed with a montage of sexual images: Samantha's mouth on my cock, kneeling on the floor of my garage. Perched in the bow of my boat, fingers tracing down her shiny green bathing suit. Her bathing suit pulled aside at the crotch, baring herself to me. Grinding on my hardness on the floor of my boat. Slurping my semen from my stomach. Fingers buried in her snatch through her white underwear.

I sat up and grabbed my phone. I opened the messaging app and found our thread. Not difficult. It was the top of my message list. I opened the thread and systematically went through to delete all the pictures and videos she'd sent me. Then I went into my deleted-items folder and removed them from there. I deleted all the videos and pictures I'd taken for her. I couldn't delete them from her phone, but at least they wouldn't be found on mine.

I had twinges of guilt about our experience. Not sure how I felt about the digital record of our interactions. Especially with her current man-child boyfriend Jeff already suspicious. That relationship seemed like it was ending soon. But who knew?

I stood in the kitchen drinking my Americano in my swim shorts, towel over my shoulder. Looking out at the lake below. I could see my neighbor Dave down on his dock, lowering his ski boat into the water using his boat lift. His son and daughter standing on the wharf in their ski vests, carrying their slalom skis. The girl with two. Carrying her Dad's for him. Suicide boots all round. Serious. All of them lit brightly by the sun on their faces, and its blinding reflection off the water. The three of them were out almost every morning before school, especially if the water was glass like this. The kids were excellent skiers. Dad was good too. Fast. Tight. Sometimes I saw Mum driving the boat. They made good use of their time. Never wasting good water. I wondered if they'd let me join them one morning. But then again, my slalom legs weren't what they used to be.

I put my empty coffee cup in the sink and went out to the pool deck for a swim.

After my laps, fewer than I usually did. I was towelling off on the deck, the sun hot already, when I heard my phone ping inside. Then ping again. I finished drying off so that I wouldn't leave wet footprints on the carpet inside.

Walked through the house to the bedroom and picked up my phone. 8am.

It was her again. What next.

"morning" and a second one with a sunrise emoji

"morning to you"

Then a selfie: Her head and shoulders. Standing outside the coffee shop at the resort, holding her starbucks cup up in a 'cheers' gesture. Sleeveless white workout tee. Tight to her chest. Sports bra beneath. Soft ball hat shading her eyes, pony tail stuck through the back. Sweet. Cute.

Then she sent: "have a good swim?"

"how did you know"

"guess"

"good guess"

"I'm off for a run. Getting my fuel in" then coffee cup emoji

"have a great run"

"I need it" then Mad emoji: "bitter hungover roomie this AM"

"oh" I sent a sad emoji

"girls going for brunch but I made excuses"

"exercise is good" then "clears the head"

"yeah. Know any good routes?"

"run down to the resort dock and then along the beach" then "path at south end of the beach runs around the bottom of the lake"

"does it come to you?" eyelashes emoji

"if you keep on the path then eventually yes" smiley emoji

"then I'm on my way"

My cock lurched.

"I'll have breakfast for you"

"how far is it?"

I thought for a moment. "prob 5 or 6 miles give r take"

"see you in a while"

I typed a heart emoji and then tapped to delete. Sent a sun and a runner and a sweat emoji.

I went out to the front deck to dry off in the morning sunlight.

An hour later, the door bell rang. I opened the front door and there she was. Smiling. Panting a little. Tight white tee top showing light sweat marks between her breasts. Sweat on her face and neck. Tight gray leggings painted on her muscular legs, short white socks in white runners. Those looked like they'd got some miles on them.

"Wow that last hill is steeper than it looks."

I laughed. "Yeah I always have to walk that bit, whether I'm running or riding my bike."

She hugged me. Warm, sweaty. Then turned and kissed me. Salty. Sweetness from lip balm. Held me tight. I was still in my speedo but I had a tank top on. Too warm in the sunshine of the kitchen as I prepped breakfast to get properly dressed.

"oooooh, I like this look" her hands fell to my buttocks and squeezed them, pulling my crotch to her.

I held her tight, and then, without letting go of each other, I sidled us through the front door and into the cool of the lobby. Closed the door.

I broke away from her after another kiss. "There's ice water on the island for you. Come on in."

She bent and pulled off her runners. Then took her hat off over her ponytail, and set it down on her shoes. Her bangs damp around her brow. Still sexy.

She looked around as we walked out into the kitchen. "Wow, what a place."

"Thanks."

"Huge kitchen, oh my god. What a view." She poured herself a glass of ice water from the pitcher and drank it as she walked to the kitchen window. Looking out at the lake. "This is amazing".

I took in her shape from behind. She was leaning against the kitchen counter up on tippy toes as she stared down at the lake shore. Her butt tightened into a firm heart shape. Hint of sweat in the centre of her back. Sports bra straps visible above the neck of her tight tee. Dirty blonde ponytail tight and bobbing.

My cock throbbed in my speedo. I stood watching her drink her water. She set the glass down and then used the sink and handsoap to splash her hands and face. Back of her neck. Reaching for a towel to dry off. Comfortable and at home.

I came up behind her and pressed myself against her. Ignoring the breakfast platter of fruit and yoghurt sitting on the counter. She leaned back into me and put her hands behind her head to clasp me around the neck, still looking out at the lake. Groaned softly. "Mmmmmm".

I gently pressed my bulge into the top of the crack of her ass, squatting slightly. Letting my hands find their way up to her breasts, cupping them. Warm and damp with her sweat.

"Mmmm..." again. "I'm very sweaty you know."

Softly I said: "Just how I like you".

"I haven't even stretched."

I paused for a moment.

"I can think of a way to stretch you out."

She twirled in my arms and pulled my head down into a deep kiss. Clean face, soap on her upper lip. Her tongue cold from the ice water. She pulled in tight and ground herself on my hardness that was pushing out on my speedo. One of her hands dropped down between us to gently rub my meat through the slippery fabric of my trunks. She moaned again.

I put my hand between us, slipped it down the waistband of her running tights. Warm with sweat. Down to her smooth folds. She spread her legs to give me access and whimpered. "Oh yes."

My fingers found their way between her lips where she was absolutely drenched. I looked in her eyes and her lids closed as I gently worked her folds. I was big and erect as she ran her hand along my hardness. My cock pushing at the fabric until the head was out of the waistband above my hip. Thick. Piss slit leaking precum, which her fingertips worked over my cock head. Both panting hard. Her hips grinding on my hand.

"Oh God". She was breathless. I pulled away and brought her by hand to the island, away from the window. Into the patch of sun coming through the skylight. Out of view of the window.

I turned her and pushed her against the counter, her back to me. She supported herself with her hands, looking at me over her shoulder with slitted eyes. Hips gyrating. I slid down her body and roughly grabbed her running tights, pulling them down quickly to expose her ass and thighs. No underwear. Peeled them down her thighs and calves. Lifted one foot and pulled them off along with her sock. Then repeated with the other foot until her nakedness was presented to me. Glowing. Vibrating. Tanned. Firm. I stood, spread my knees slghtly and crushed my rigid cock between her cheeks which she wiggled side to side to get my rod deep between her crack.

"Oh god. I need you." Her head drooped. "I want you to fuck me."

"Good, 'cause I want to fuck you."

I pulled back and slid my fingers down the crack of her ass to her wetness. I ventured a finger into her cunt. Man, she was tight. My cock looked monstrous. I dragged my finger back up her butt crack over her rosebud. She wiggled. Pressing into me.

I reached down and grabbed her thighs to spread them apart. She shuffled her feet sideways. She was short. I indicated her to move up against the counter, up on her tiptoes. She moved forward and laid her chest and arms down on the cool counter. Panting. Spread open for me. I could see her pussy splayed.

Shaking with lust, I moved forward and pulled the rest of my cock shaft out of my swimsuit, pressing the head up against her. I was breathing hard. Zero to sixty.

"Oh God," as she felt my hot plum-head press into her. She quickly put a hand between her legs, chest still on the counter, head sideways, eyes closed. Her fingers found my cock head, and then spread her lips as wide as she could. "Gentle, please." Then, "God I want this cock."

I pressed forwards and felt my glans enveloped by her wet folds. I paused. She was panting hard. Eyes squeezed shut. She pulled her hand out from between her legs and reached behind over her back to put it gently on my stomach. Giving her leverage in case I pushed too hard. She was insanely tight. Like nothing I'd felt before. I was bigger than average, girthy, but most women I'd encountered had accommodated me. For a sixty-something woman, she was virginally tight. Not that I'd ever fucked a virgin.

"Gentle," she said, again. "Come on. But gentle." Panting.

I gently pushed forward and she grunted, "uuuunnngh, yeah." Pushing back on me while keeping her arm stretched back and a hand on my belly. Just in case.

I worked in and then pulled out slightly, slowly, gently. Watching her lips grip my shaft wetly, so tight around my veiny rod. I was about three inches in. Gentle push. Pull back. Head of my cock clenched in her wetness. She was excited but nervous. I had to take this easy or I'd hurt her. We were finally going to fuck and my balls were rising up. My lips open and panting. Saliva filling my mouth as I stared down at her perfect ass, smooth muscular tanned back. The scent of her sexual desire and salty sweat wafted up, filling my nostrils.

I pushed again and pulled out, another inch or so glistening with her juices. She was shuffling her feet and adjusting her body. Grunting. Suddenly she put both arms infront of her, palms on the counter. Raised her chest up, heaving. Pushing back on me. "Come on. Give it to me." Hissing between clenched teeth.

I was shoving and retreating, trying to get more cock inside her, but I was as far as I could go. Four inches of my shaft were still outside her. Her face was turned to the side, jaw clenched, sweat on her brow, face red. "Come on, fuck me. Fuck me." Guttural.

I moved in and out with the five inches that I could get inside her. My cock thick as it stretched her tiny hole wide. The smell of her sex was over powering me. Heady musk wafting up from our joining. She was sweating through the back of her running shirt, perhaps more from lust than from the run.

"Oh shit." I felt the oncoming rush. "Oh shit. I'm gonna cum." Already. So quickly. I couldn't stop it. I looked up at the high ceiling above. Chest heaving.

"Yeah come in me. Come hard." She was grunting as I moved in and out, as best I could. "Fuck me with that big beast."

That did it. "Uhh fuuuck." Lust and sexuality consumed me as my loins vibrated, my ass cheeks clenched tight. And I was pulsing deep inside her. I couldn't hold back. I knew she hadn't cum yet, and I couldn't do anything about it as my shaft contracted and spewed hot cream into her. Immediately it was oozing out of her lips onto me, as I withdrew and shoved back in her. I was desperate to get balls deep into her, but I couldn't do it. Even with my slimy semen spraying out of my cock into her wetness, lubricating her soft insides, I wasn't making any more headway. Conscious of tearing her apart. How had she borne children? I saw stars. Breathing heavily. My hands were on her hips, my knees bent so that I could pump up into her tiny form. Shoving her against the counter island. Trying not to crush her. She was grunting. Cum spilling out of her and down the inside of her thighs. Smearing my shaft and dribbling down my cock to where it coated the front of my swimsuit and splattered on to the tiled floor below. Her pussy tightening around my cockhead. I was in a fog. I felt like a giant monster attacking a tiny creature. My hands large on her slim hips. My drool fell on her ass as I lost control completely. Pump, pump, pump. Thudding in my loins as my balls emptied themselves completely.

She was swaying her head, up on her toes. Her small muscular ass tightening and releasing.

Slowly, the tension left my thighs and ass as my spasms slowed. I eased back so that she could fall to the heels of her feet. It can't have been comfortable bent over the hard butcher block island like that. My cock was squeezed out of her, splatting wetly down on my thigh. My speedo still gripping my ass and balls tight.

She fell back to the counter, heaving. I stood behind her, resting my hand on the small of her back. Sweat dripping off my nose. My heart pounding. My ears ringing. Muscles sore from the effort. Cock sagging down over the front of my speedo, oozing still. The crotch of my suit soaked where it hugged my sack, and where my prodigious output had dripped down my shaft during our joining.

She let out a small, "Oh." Turning around to face me, and lean back on the counter. Head thrown back. Her legs spread. Arms behind her supporting her. Small tight bust pointed at the ceiling. Chest rising and falling. I put my hands either side of her on the counter and placed my face above hers and kissed her. My cock trailing ooze along her pubic mound. She kissed back, hard. Her tongue everywhere in my mouth. Both of us breathing hard through our noses.

I pulled back and looked down. My semen was sliding down her left thigh in long drips. A small pool of my cum on the floor by her foot.

She looked down. "Jesus CHRIST!" a small laugh. "Where do you KEEP all that juice?"

I grunted. Looked at her. Took her in my arms and lifted her to a standing position.

"Shower?"

She looked down at herself again. "That would probably be a good idea."

I pulled at the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head. Her white spandex bra was soaked with her sweat around the seams. I went to lift it off and she gently pushed my hands away. She crossed her arms and peeled it off gently. I saw her naked breasts for the first time. Small but meatier than I thought they'd be, sagging slightly. Tiny dark brown nipples at the tips, pointing down a little. Cute and delicious looking. She stood for a moment, fully naked, then she reached for my speedo and, bending, peeled it down to the kitchen floor. I kicked it off my feet. We were nude together for the first time. Looking at each other's bodies. Older than most new lovers. Comfortable in our nakedness.

She grinned. White teeth. Blew a stray hair out her face that had escaped her pony tail. Reached down and gently took my soft shaft into her hand.

"Which way to the shower?"

I pointed towards the master bedroom, down the hall. "This way.

Still holding my flaccid member, she padded her way across the dining room to the hall. She was leaving splotches of my cum as she walked. Couldn't blame anyone but myself for that.

In the ensuite, she marveled at the large tiled shower. Then looked at herself in the mirror over the sink. Sweaty. Hair plastered to her head. "I'm a mess." Fingers went to her crotch. "Everywhere it seems", and laughed quietly, running her sticky hands under the sink faucet.

I got the shower temperature to something comfortable and beckoned her in. The multiple jets and spacious enclosure allowed us to both stand under the warm sprays. She tilted her head back and ran her fingers through her hair. I stared at her as I wetted myself down. She was unbelievable. So hot. So fit. Sexual. Comfortable with her body, no matter the odd wrinkle or dimple.

12