Samantha Pt. 07

Story Info
Gary's new place.
6.4k words
4.77
7.8k
13

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

G: +Hey Dennis wazzap?

D: +Hi Gary!

D: +not much, the usual nothing

D: +how is it on your end?

D: +Everything alright with you and Sam?

G: +yes, ofc. Thanks for asking

G: +Look, i need to ask you a favor

G: +I ordered a book online but there is a problem like always

G: +It was sent to a bookstore and it's only a few days before it gets sent back to the sender

G: +the trouble is, work is hell lately and i can't get the time to pick it up

G: +can you grab it for me?

D: +sure, where is this store?

G: +thanks bro, you are the best

G: +I'll forward you the email notification so you will have all the data they need

D: +works for me

G: +thanks

G: +just tell me which day do you pick it so i can let the shop know in advance

D: +okie dokie

*****

Lying to Dennis like that felt awful, but it was a necessary evil if we wished to keep our plans a secret. We wanted them to meet but without them knowing that we set them up, like some puppet master conspiracy. The plan was that I ordered a book to the bookstore that Emily worked in and have Dennis pick it up for me. We did not hope for anything dramatic love on the first sight, teenage movie-romance thing to happen, we just rooted for them to "find" each other.

The plan was simple, but had potential. As I was about to close my messenger app another conversation popped into the foreground. It was my landlord Mr. Matthew. The contract for my apartment was about to expire and he probably just wanted to talk to me about the extension so I opened his chat window.

M: +Hello Gary!

M: +How are you doing?

G: +Hi Mr Matthew!

G: +I'm doing fine, thank you for asking.

G: +Anything I can do for you?

M: +I wanted to talk to you about your apartment rental contract

M: +As you see it will expire next month

G: +Yes, I'm well aware of that

G: +I suppose you want to do the regular 1 year extension for the contract

G: +like last year

M: +Well I'm most sorry to say but not this time

M: +I got into a difficult financial situation recently and I need to sell the place

G: +WHAT?

M: +I'm sorry

M: +You can stay until the end of next month

M: +I know some other landlords in town, I can give you their contacts if you'd like

G: +Well, I'm not exactly happy about this, but i guess there is nothing we can do

G: +I'll take their contacts if the offer still stands

M: +Of course.

M: +I'll send them to you in a few minutes

M: +Have a great day

G: +You too

*****

"That's just fucking great," I said to myself.

I locked my computer screen and walked to the office bathroom to wash my face with some cold water to cool off my rage. I wiped my face with some paper towels before heading back to my desk. My phone vibrated as I received the email from Mr. Matthew with the contacts of some other landlords. After some thinking I decided to check them out.

At first glance they all looked decent enough, but sadly all were unfurnished. I was happy when many years ago Mr. Matthew lent the apartment with all its furniture but these were all empty. I kind of hoped that Sam would know a way to find furniture with some discount at the store, otherwise it would cost me an arm and a leg. Also, another downside was that they were all far away from everything, even by my standards. But you have to live somewhere, am I right?

As I was looking through apartments for the rest of the day my anger slowly turned into excitement. It felt like a new beginning. I was so lost in browsing through the apartments that I almost didn't realize that it was 5 pm already. I saved my files and turned off the computer.

I stopped for a moment at the door of the building to enjoy the sun as it tickled my skin. I checked my phone as I walked to my car to find that Sam wrote me on messenger.

S: +hey

S: +got off from work earlier today

S: +I'll be heading home

S: +want to drop by?

S: +xoxoxo

G: +of course :-)

G: +just left the office

G: +be there shortly

G: +kisses

I put my phone away and started walking towards the car. The traffic was a nightmare so it took me a good 30 minutes to get to Sam's apartment. I knocked on the door and when it finally opened Sam flew out of it hugging me instantly. She kissed me before dragging me through the apartment right into her room.

"Hi," that was the only thing I was able to say to Emily before Sam dragged me away.

Sam shoved me onto the bed as we entered her room and laid down, facing me.

"So, how did it go?" she asked.

"Pretty well, Dennis suspects nothing," I answered. "He will text me which day he will go there for the book."

"Cool! I was really scared that it might not work. What book did you order anyway?"

"Oh, just some sci-fi that I always wanted to read, nothing special. How was your day by the way?"

"It was alright, finished up sooner so it was pretty good," she replied, "and yours?"

"Well, could have been better actually," I said honestly. "The contract for my apartment will end soon and my landlord will sell the place so we can't extend my contract."

"Shit, and do you know where will you go move?"

"Actually, my landlord gave me some of his contacts to other landlords to check out their stuff," I explained. "It's not that bad but all are without furniture."

"Don't worry about furniture," she said smiling, "I have an employee's discount at the store, also there are lots of old furniture with some minor damage to them, like a small scratch. We can get those for shits and giggles."

"Thanks, I was hoping you'd have something like this."

"No problem. So, do you want to browse through the apartments together?"

"Yes, sure."

We were laying on the bed next to each other browsing through the apartments listing the pros and cons for each one. I was glad that Sam was there with me, she pointed out some things that I would never think of. We managed it down to one flat that looked nice, was affordable and was from an okay distance from work and Sam's place. I decided to give them a call the next day since it was pretty late in the evening to take care of such things.

After eating dinner, we talked about how our day went and decided to hit the shower. I undressed faster than Sam so I she made some silly dance for me while removing her clothes. She was cute. We embraced each other in a tight hug as we stepped under the shower while kissing intensely. The shower oil quickly made its way onto our bodies and soon we were cleaning and caressing each other's body with the slimy substance.

Sam was standing behind me washing my back and that gave me an idea. I looked back at her and when I saw that she was right behind me I slammed back at her forcing her between my back and the wall.

"Hey, watch it!" she said.

I didn't reply. I felt her semi-hard penis on my ass crack and I slowly started grinding back on her, moving my but up and down just a bit. Her cock was point down towards the ground between my cheeks and I felt it getting harder by each passing second.

"What are your intentions with this?" she asked while breathing heavily.

"To make you feel good," I said looking back, winking at her.

"You are on the right way for that, keep going."

Her dick was rock hard at this moment sliding between my slippery ass-cheeks and occasionally poking my balls. It felt incredibly arousing! I never realized how sensitive my butt-hole is to heat. Her throbbing member sliding over my hole felt so hot that I was afraid that it will burn me. It was making me very horny and my own cock was standing already at full attention.

But this time it was not about me, I wanted to give her a good time. I slowly slid downwards until her cock popped out of my crack then slid upwards getting her back between my cheeks but with her member pointing upwards this time. I started grinding on her again while leaning forward to allow her shaft to get between my cheeks deeper.

"Good God!" she moaned. "Don't stop!"

I knew what she meant. Her breathing was getting erratic and her moaning got harder; she was close. I slowed down a bit to enjoy her throbbing member on my ass a little longer before leaning back up against Sam thus tightening the grip of my ass on her cock.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as her cock swell up between my cheeks.

I felt her dick pulsate and shoot rope after rope of her hot cum onto my back. It was strangely hot having her sperm flowing down on my back as her orgasm slowly faded away. I was so proud of myself that I made her cum just with my cheeks.

Her boobs pressed against my back as I leaned back at her kissing her on the lips over my left shoulder. We were kissing like that for a few minutes when I felt Sam's hands on my chest slowly make their ways downwards. I took her hand, stopping her before breaking the kiss.

"Can we take this to your room?" I asked.

"I'd love that," she said, gently biting my left earlobe.

We got out of the shower and quickly dried ourselves. I didn't realize how much I was turned on by our shower session. My cock was literally throbbing even as we quickly made our way to Sam's room. As we were lying next to each other making out, I realized something.

I was incredibly horny, but something felt off. I only realized what it was when I felt Sam's hand inch towards my dick. I was not simply horny, I mean I was, but this time it was not horny with my dick, I was horny with my butt. I made a split-second decision and stopped her hand.

"Please, not there," I asked her.

"If not there than wh.... oh..," she said with realization setting in on her face, "You mean you want me to play with your butt?"

"If you don't mind," I replied and felt my face getting red.

"No need to be ashamed," said Sam with a warm smile, "I'll gladly please any part of you."

She reached for the lube on the nightstand, put some in her hand and kissed me hard. I was laying on my back with my legs spread, kissing Sam when I felt her hand touch my hole. It was cold because of the lube but it felt really nice. She spread the lube over my ass, gently covering my hole with the substance.

Her index finger circling my hole, teasing me with slow steady movement was making me crazy for her. My anus was tingling with anticipation. She gently increased the pressure on her finger until I felt it pop into my hole. I moaned into our kiss and ran my hand though her hair as she withdrew her finger and slowly put it back again.

She started slowly working her finger in and out of my hole, making me moan and squirm. I felt as Sam removed her index finger from my butt and started to slowly work her middle finger in its place. Even though it was only slightly bigger than her index finger, the extra pleasure it caused was immeasurable. Her efforts were rewarded by a big droplet of pre-cum that ran down on the length of my shaft stopping at my balls.

She was gently tapping on my sweet spot when suddenly she put her thumb over the area between my balls and anus. I thought I was about to explode. The pleasure was indescribable. Pre-cum was dripping from the tip of my cock at a constant rate wetting its surface.

"Enjoying yourself?" asked Sam, breaking our kiss.

"What gave it away?" I replied giggling.

"I'm sorry babe, but I need to see this up-close," she said and removed her finger from me.

My left leg was bent and my right one was lying flat on the bed and Sam moved herself between them. She slid her middle finger back in my asshole and moved her thumb back where it was before, making my dick twitch. She put her head sideways onto my right thigh and was watching my throbbing cock leaking pre-cum as she rhythmically moved her fingers to massage my sweet spot as well as the place between my balls and butt.

I started feeling something build up in me which was similar to my regular orgasm but started in my toes. The feeling was overwhelming and I knew that I'm about to cum.

"Sam... I'm... I'm gonna...cum," I moaned, fighting with the waves of pleasure to press the words out.

"Do it baby!" she said and smacked a gentle wet kiss on my thigh.

That pushed me over the edge and released a storm of orgasm in my body. I grabbed the sheets, my toes curled up and my hips were moving on their own as my penis erupted in a cataclysmic orgasm, shooting hot white cum all over my chest, stomach and face. The pleasant orgasmic feeling remained for so much longer than it normally would. I was shaking for more than a minute after I finished shooting my load. I licked the side of my mouth tasting some of my cum that landed there. It was a bit salty.

"Wow, that was... incredible," I said after finding my voice.

"It looked pretty hot too," said Sam looking up at me from between my legs.

She seemingly did not care that I was covered in cum because she climbed on top of me and shoved her tongue into my mouth. I was still dazed a bit by my orgasm but I tried my best to return the kiss.

"Sorry," I said, "this was the first time I came without touching my cock."

"Really?" asked Sam.

"Yes."

"Yeay! So, how was it?" she asked with a bright smile.

"Intense," I replied, "very intense and unusually hot."

"So, I take you liked it?"

"You bet I did," I said laughing.

"How about we celebrate this first by you fucking me?"

"Haha, you mean right now?"

"Yes, you seem ready enough," she said pointing at my rock-hard cock.

I looked at my boner and I was confused. I just had the most intense, fulfilling orgasm in my life and my cock was hard within minutes after it ended. It was throbbing there next to Sam's cock as she was sitting on my lap.

"Of course," I said looking for the right words, "I just..."

"You are wondering how can you be this hard already?" Sam asked as she grabbed my cock giving it a firm squeeze.

"Exactly! Is it always like this?"

"Well, massaging your sweet spot comes with some perks," she said with a wink.

She leaned in and kissed me hard, "I need you inside of me," she said.

"We can arrange that," I replied smiling.

I took a handful of her hair and pulled her into a kiss. She slid slightly forward on me until she was sitting on my chest, with her member only inches away from my mouth. I lifted my head up a bit and took the tip of her cock into my mouth as she was applying lube onto her hole.

I just had enough time to briefly taste her sweet-salty pre-cum before she smiled and slid back, laying on me once again. My stomach and chest were still very slippery from all my cum so she had no trouble sliding all the way down until my cock touched her butt. She reached behind her, took hold of my cock and gently guided it into her asshole. My dick required no lube at all since it was still very slippery and wet from my own semen and pre-cum.

She let out a soft sigh as my cock found its way through her sphincter into her warm, welcoming hole. Her insides felt extremely hot and tight! She bit her lower lip as she slowly bottomed out. She sat up straight putting all her weight on my lap forcing me as deep into her ass as it was possible.

"Ahh you would make such a comfortable chair," she said with a sigh as I put my knees up to give some support for her back.

I laughed and put my hands on her thighs gently massaging them. She smiled as my hands started wandering around her body caressing every part that I could reach. I moved my left hand to her breasts and my right hand to her booty and started caressing them which she rewarded with a sweet moan.

"Hmm... yes, that feels good," she moaned as she put her hands on my chest and slowly started moving.

I kept massaging her breasts and butt until I saw a nice shiny blob of pre-cum on the tip of her hard cock. I could not resist for something this sexy so I slid my right hand onto her cock and grabbed it firmly. Even more pre-cum appeared on her dick as I tightened my grip on it and milked her cock of pre-cum.

I picked it up with my thumb and started massaging the underside of the tip of her cock with it which made her cock even harder. I could feel her heartbeat in my palm as her dick leaked pre-cum at a constant rate. Her breathing was getting heavier and she increased the pace at which she was riding my cock, she was getting close. I liked watching her face at times like that. Her eyes were closed and mouth agape fighting for keeping her breathing steady.

I wasn't really close to cumming yet but I didn't mind, I just wanted to give her a good time. She might have sensed that because the next moment she removed her right hand from my chest moved it behind her back and shoved it into my still slippery hole!

It was unexpected and made me jump which in exchange caused my dick to slammed right into Sam's sweet spot making her anus clench around my member. Her finger did not stay at rest for long though, she quickly found my nice spot and started massaging it with pace matching her riding speed.

"OH GOD!" she moaned as she slammed down onto my cock with her pulsating anus around my member while shooting cum all over my chest.

"Fuuuuck!" I groaned as the double stimulation of her finger in my ass and her hot anus pulsing around my cock pushed me over the edge.

Her ass clenching my cock felt like it was milking my dick for cum. I felt the enormous amount of cum that I shot into her insides flow back alongside my shaft dripping onto the base of my dick and balls.

She withdrew her finger from my butt and slid forward on me a bit and laid on my chest. My dick slid out of her hole and landed on my stomach with a slapping sound which made us giggle. I felt warmth on my stomach as my cum slowly oozed out of her hole dripping onto me. We were both panting and breathing heavily for a few moments before I broke the silence.

"Shit, that was awesome," I said.

"I somehow suspected that," she replied with a smile.

"Oh really?" I asked jokingly as I started playing with a curl of her hair. "What gave it away?"

"I don't know, maybe that insane amount of cum that you pumped into me?"

"Oops," I said, making a fake shy face, "sorry."

"No problem, I take it as a compliment. I think we should have another shower. What do you say?"

"Sure, I'm all sticky and such," I said pointing at my cum covered upper body.

"Haha, yes you are," she laughed, "Let's go!"

We took a quick warm shower cleaning us of our cum and lube before we headed back to her bedroom. We climbed into the bed and fell asleep cuddling late in the night.

*****

"Wakey-wakey," I heard Sam's voice through my dream and rolled over in the bed.

"Just five more minutes," I said pulling the sheets over my head.

"Come on, you can't stay in bed all day," she insisted, "we can check what furniture can we get for you with my employee discount."

"Fine," I said with a groan as we got out of bed.

We dressed up and Sam got her laptop and logged in into her company's website. She showed me a bunch of furniture that she can get some discount on and most of them were pretty decent pieces. It took us some time but we put a list together of what is needed and how much it will cost. It was filling me up with excitement and anticipation!

We ordered some food and had lunch on the living room couch before retreating to Sam's room again. I decided to call the manager of the apartment that we found the previous day with Sam. I phoned the guy and to my shock he informed me that the apartment has already been rented out to someone else that same morning.

I was furious and angry, now I'll have to repeat the whole search process all over again. We spent the rest of the day in looking through the apartment list again, but we just couldn't find a suitable one! All the remaining apartments were either too expensive or total garbage. But we didn't give up. We ordered pizza for lunch and continued to browse from the comfort of the living room couch.

12