Samantha Redraws the Boundaries Pt. 02

Story Info
Father-swap foursome nights continue, boundaries get crossed.
6.2k words
4.73
19.6k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
545 Followers

Samantha Redraws the Boundaries Pt. 2

"Dad, how big is your cock?"

Two weeks ago that question would have shocked me right onto my ass, but after what happened last week, now, when I heard my 21-year-old daughter, Samantha, ask me that question, it almost didn't shock me at all.

I can still barely believe it really happened. My daughter came out to me as bisexual. We saw each other naked. She saw my fully hard cock. Her incredibly hot girlfriend gave me a blowjob. I'd fucked that same girlfriend while my daughter watched, after which, she slurped my cum out of her girlfriend's pussy. Later, I'd jerked off and cum all over her girlfriend's face while my daughter narrated the action and egged me on. Then she'd licked the cum off. Oh, and while all this happened I'd been in the same room with another dude, the father of the girlfriend, who was doing most of that same stuff to my daughter while I did his.

To say that was the wildest day of my entire fucking life would be putting it mildly. I'm a guy who, before that day, had never had any kind of group sex before. I hadn't had sex of any kind other than jerking off alone in more than three years. Talk about going from 0 to 60!

Yes, a lot of things were out in the open now, and, surprisingly, I felt good about it. I felt liberated. My daughter and I had always been close, now we were even closer. "How big is your cock?" she asked.

"Baby, you know how big it is. You've seen it."

"Yeah, but I mean numbers. Don't all guys measure? "

"I suppose. But why are you asking? You can't tell me this is a research project for school!" I teased.

"Just for comparison in my head, so I'll know. Like they say the average is 6 inches, but you'll hear girls or guys talk about ones that are 8 or even 10 inches. And they don't even talk about how big around it is, either, but that also seems pretty important. Yours seemed pretty big to me, but...well...just how big is it?"

"OK. If you must know, I haven't measured myself in years, but last time I did, it was about 7 1/2 inches. But honestly, that was years ago. I don't imagine it's changed much, but thanks to you and Hailey it sure felt like it was plenty big last Saturday, maybe even thicker than I remember. Do you want to check?" I was teasing again. I didn't think she'd actually take me up on it. I should have known better.

"Looks like somebody's getting excited just thinking about it." She could see the bulge growing in my jeans. "Do you want me to check?" she asked with that devilish smile I had come to love.

"We could do that, if you want."

"Yeah. OK." She knelt down in front of my chair and unzipped my jeans. She looked up at me with those big, brown eyes, then pulled the fly apart and reached in to release my rapidly hardening cock. "I still like looking at your dick. You know, both Hailey and I confessed to each other that we were surprisingly turned on by seeing our daddies' big, hard, cocks. I don't know where that comes from!" Samantha stared at my cock inches from her face. She stroked me a couple times to get me up to my full length. Then she looked up at me again.

"And I have to confess I am strangely turned on by having you look at it," I said. My voice was starting to catch a little because of how turned on I was. She looked back at my cock, and parted her lips slightly as we paused, and the room fell silent. Then, after a very long 10-15 seconds, it hit me. "Do you have something to measure with?"

For good or ill, that broke her reverie. She giggled. "OH! I guess I forgot that. Just a minute." She got up and went over to the kitchen drawer. I sat there watching her move, while the precum pooled at the tip of my cock. "I actually googled how to measure it," she said.

I laughed, "Oh really!"

"Yeah. You have to do it the right way. You have to measure from the top. That's how much you can give a woman, so that's what counts. Some guys like to measure from the bottom, cuz that makes it seem bigger."

"Makes sense. I'm happy you've done your homework."

"And you have to use one of these fabric tape measures, like they use for sewing, so you can wrap it around and see how thick you are." She found what she was looking for and carried it back over to where I was sitting. "Stand up. We've got to do this right."

"OK." I stood. She pulled down my pants and shorts to get rid of all obstructions, and knelt back down in front of me, tape measure in hand. "Hmmmm. Looks good enough to eat, Daddy." She looked up at me again, gave me four quick strokes, and licked off the drop of pre-cum with the tip of her tongue. My heart just about stopped. Was she going to suck me off, just like that, right there in the kitchen?

I felt my cock swell as if reaching out to meet her mouth, to re-establish contact. Sam placed one end of the tape above my cock, right up against the pubic bone, and stretched the tape out. Then she sighted her mark.

"Looks like 7 and ⅞ Daddy. Very nice! That's much bigger than average. And now for the thickness. I think that's what's more important, that's what I...er, I mean, the girl...can really feel." She wrapped the tape around the thickest part of my shaft, about an inch and a half back from the head. "Oooh! Six and a half inches, Daddy. That's very thick, even for a cock as long as yours. Even those rare 9 inch cocks aren't usually that fat. I love your big, thick, cock." She held the shaft in her hands and gave the head a kiss.

I was still wondering if I was going to get a blowjob. That kiss on the head of my cock was the closest we'd gotten yet. Yes, it was taboo, but we'd already crossed so many lines just to get this far. In that moment, I confess I was hoping we'd cross one more.

"You really have done your research! Why don't you get to measure around the head? That's even thicker."

"Sorry, Daddy, but I don't make the rules. You're right though, the head of your delicious cock is even thicker. So fucking sexy! I love how it gets shiny. A girl could just lick on that all day!" She eyed my cock lovingly, longingly even, then she let go and looked back up at me. "But I'm sorry to disappoint you. That's all we can do today. Hailey and I promised each other we wouldn't do anything with you guys unless the other one was there to be a part of it too. I hope you understand."

I took a deep breath to try and help calm myself down. "Sure. I understand. I don't want to fuck things up with you and Hailey. I know you make the rules. And I know I've got a pretty unbelievably good fucking deal with the rules as they are."

"Thanks for understanding, Dad. I'm sorry if I had to torture you a little. I wanted to get a good measurement, ya know. Besides, I want you to save up all your cum. You're going to need it for Saturday, OK?" She got up, kissed me on my cheek, then turned to walk away.

I stood there for a second with my pants around my ankles, waiting for my erection to go down, then I took another deep breath and pulled up my pants. I had a great deal. I knew it. I didn't want to fuck it up. But she wasn't going to make this easy.

I'd had a little time to think about it since that first Saturday, and it hit me that what made it all so damn fun was just the pure, unrestrained sexuality of it all. It was like a switch got flipped and when I was in the group with Sam and Hailey and Jim I didn't have to worry about the "relationship" or whatever, like I would have if I was one-on-one with a woman.

For whatever reason, I'm not sure why, when we were all together all I cared about was just my dick and how great it felt, and also about how my dick was making her feel great too. It was just pure fun, that's all. I just wanted to maximize my pleasure, and hers too, until that sweet release of orgasm. It was all dicks and pussies and mouths and tits. It didn't even particularly matter to me which girl's pussy or mouth it was, Hailey's or Sam's, it was all the same, just a way to get off. Of course Hailey being drop dead gorgeous was a helluva turn on too.

The girls had told us they just wanted us for our dicks. They didn't want boyfriends, they just wanted dick, and to share with each other. Sam and I liked to sometimes joke about fake names for our rock band, if we were going to start one. I told her that Jim and I were going to start a band and call it, the "Brainless Dicks." She laughed. We agreed that seemed to sum it up perfectly.

The only problem with my carefree brainless dick theory was Sam's smile. That smile seemed to have an extra shortcut straight to my cock. Was it just because we were flirting with the incest taboo? I don't know. That probably had something to do with it. But Sam was a beautiful young woman, and I was a horned up old goat, irrespective of the father/daughter thing. For sure it helped a lot that she was making the rules. Sam was in charge. Without planning, we had definitely established that pattern. And honestly that's a big part of why I could relax and just have fun. She wanted me as a brainless dick? I was happy to be just that. And she could take it just as far as she wanted. I was having the best time of my life just going along.

Fully clothed, sitting around the breakfast table or at my desk at work, I might sometimes still have second thoughts, but when I was naked and hard, with a beautiful woman smiling at me, did I want to cum in that mouth? Yes I did. Did my dick want to cum in that pussy? You better believe it. When I was naked and hard, my brain didn't have a chance. My brain was not consulted. My brain was not in the loop. That whole "no brain" thing was a big part of what made last Saturday's experience so much fucking fun! Was I looking forward to another experience just like it the next Saturday and the Saturday after that? You better believe I fucking was!

Saturday finally arrived. Jim and Hailey came over. Hailey looked just as gorgeous as ever, maybe even more so. Knowing I would soon see her naked was a big turn on too. Sam gathered us in the family room to tell us the plan for the evening. We had never formally appointed Sam our leader, or anything. She had just naturally sort of taken charge, and everyone else just let her. She and Hailey had talked to pre-arrange a plan, and Sam made sure to defer to Hailey some, but it was pretty clear who was the prime force behind it all. I'm pretty sure we were all pretty happy with how it had been working out.

"Since Hailey and I both really enjoyed looking at our dad's big, hard cocks, we decided we both want to watch the other girl give our dad a blowjob. We only got to see that a little bit last week, and we didn't really have a good angle. This time we both want to watch a really nice one, all the way to completion. Dad, I'm really proud of what a nice, big, pretty cock you have"

"Me too, Dad." Hailey interrupted.

"And it will really make me happy to see the two people I love making each other happy. Of course we realize that kind of leaves one guy out, but we figured maybe you guys would kinda get turned on by watching your little girl give head, and either thinking about how you wish that was your dick she was sucking, or else knowing that you were going to get that same thing next. But if you want to just leave the room then, that's fine too."

Hailey picked up from there. "But before that we wanted to warm up a little. We want to do a blindfold blowjob swap. You guys will wear blindfolds, and then we're going to take turns sucking your cocks for just a couple minutes. You can try to guess who is who, if you want. We haven't decided yet if we're going to tell you or not." They both laughed. "So yes, Dad, I'm going to suck your cock." Hailey's smile at Jim was almost as wicked as the one Sam gave me.

Sam continued. "2nd warmup is blindfold pussy eating. Same as the blowjob swap, except reversed. This time you decide if you want to tell us who is eating who." The girls laughed again.

"So yes, Dad," said Hailey, "you get to eat my pussy." We all laughed at that one. I know I gave Sam a wide-eyed, hungry look.

"This one's kind of a charity brunch," said Sam. "I figure there's no way you guys can eat my pussy as good as Hailey does, but we figured you'd want to try. Plus we're a little curious about how well you'll do." We all laughed again. It was clear this was good-natured fun.

"I have to confess I got a little taste of Hailey on the stairs last week," I volunteered.

"Hailey! You never told me that!" Sam seemed pleasantly shocked.

"It was only for like, maybe 30 seconds. I don't think that hardly even counts!" Hailey replied. "I barely even remember it."

"Oooooooh," said Sam and Jim, both at the same time, pretending to mock me. Then we all laughed again.

Hailey picked up again with the plan for the evening. "So after two quick warmups and a full blowjob round, then we finish up with Dad, you fuck Sam while I watch and help. Will, you can watch too, or take a break and then come back and fuck me while Sam helps. Sound good? Everybody good? Any questions?"

My dick was dying to get out of my pants. "I'm good," I replied.

"I'm good." I heard Jim say.

"Alright! Let's play!" Sam shouted joyously. She faced Hailey, reached down to her waist, grabbed Hailey's top, and then lifted it straight up and off as Hailey lifted her arms to make it easy. Neither girl was wearing a bra. Hailey's tits bounced as they came loose from the shirt, looking as perfect and scrumptious as ever. Then Hailey reached around Sam and returned the favor. I wanted to bury my face between Sam's wonderful tits.

But hopefully there would be time for that later. Jim and I each started to pull off our clothes as fast as we could to not be left behind as the girls kicked off their shoes and dropped each other's skirts and panties. As they turned I saw two neatly trimmed little muffs and realized I would soon get the chance to dive into each one of them. If my dick wasn't fully hard before then, it sure was now! Jim turned to head upstairs and I started to follow.

"Not today." We heard Sam stop us. "Right here. No beds today. Sofas."

Jim and I looked at each other and shrugged. "OK," we both said happily, and made our way over to the sectional sofas we have in the family room.

"Have a seat, boys." Sam said and motioned for us to sit on separate sofas, around the corner from each other in the sectional. She slid the coffee table out of the way as Hailey got two sleep masks and handed one to her.

Sam leaned in and placed the mask around my eyes. The last thing I could see was her boobs hanging down as she bent over me to set the mask. Hailey was doing the same for Jim.

"No fair peeking. Can anybody see anything?" I heard Hailey ask.

"Blind as a bat" I heard Jim reply.

"Me too," I added.

"OK boys, scoot forward a little and spread your legs." I could hear Sam's voice. It was farther back now, but still in front of me.

"I sure like the look of this!" said Hailey. Her voice was coming from the same place as Sam's. Clearly they didn't want to give us any clues as to who we'd be getting to start this out. "Two yummy big cocks!"

"We're tying our hair back, so you won't get that clue." Hailey's strawberry blonde curls were a lot longer than Sam's wavy, shoulder length tresses. "And please sit on your hands so you're not tempted to cop a feel." Both girls laughed.

I sensed someone walking up in front of me and kneeling down. I felt a small hand lightly take hold of my dick and lift it so it was pointing up toward what I was anticipating would be a soft wet tongue and warm, welcoming mouth. Neither girl had long nails and both had fairly similar size hands.

The hand slid down until just the thumb and forefinger were wrapped around the base, pressing down, and they wiggled slightly to wave my dick in the air. Then I felt fingers lightly dance around the head, dip into the precum at the tip, and spread it around, making the whole head slick. Then lips engulfed my head, with tongue on the underside, gliding back and forth across my frenulum as the lips came in farther to take in the whole head, make a seal, and begin to suck as the tongue swirled all around.

I felt her second hand wrap around my shaft and begin to stroke me as she continued to suck and swirl on the head. It felt magical. I imagined each girl in my head performing on me, first one, and then the other. It was impossible to tell which it was, just fantastic either way, so I quickly abandoned trying to guess and continued to imagine both of them.

Just as I was starting to really get into the rhythm, I felt her back off and stand up. I could hear the girls change places as, at least I presumed, the other girl knelt down in front of me. Hailey had blown me from roughly this same position before, as I sat on the side of the pool that first day. I assumed that she was going to deliberately change up her technique so as not to give it away. As I expected the second girl was not like the first, and neither was like Hailey had been before.

Girl #2 really went after it. My dick was starting out pretty hard for her, and she took advantage by going straight for the deepthroat from first contact. I felt just a touch of teeth as she took in my head, lubricated with a full wad of spit, and sunk in toward the base. I felt my cockhead start to enter her throat until her gag reflex kicked in and she had to pull back off. On the second try she made it. I felt it squeeze in as she sucked and swallowed as if to milk me. When she pulled back to breathe she started to jack me off pretty rapidly as she rubbed my head all around her lips and face. Just a little more suck play with the head and she was off me and standing.

I could hear the girls returning to their position in the middle, a few steps away from us.

"OK, blindfolds off," said Sam. There they both stood, pretty as you please, smiling.

"Care to guess?" said Hailey.

"You're not going to tell us, are you? So why should we?" said Jim.

"We might. But we might not. Guess just for fun!"

"OK. Hailey #2," said Jim.

"Maybe," said Hailey. Then she giggled. Sam giggled too.

I said, "I need more sample time."

"All in good time," Sam answered. "All in good time."

"Now it's our turn," said Hailey, and she walked over to take the mask from Jim, who got up and walked to the center of the room as Sam and I did the same exchange.

"OK girls, blindfolds on." They did as requested. "Everybody good?"

"Can't see a thing," said Sam.

"Me neither," said Hailey. "I'm getting tingly. This is fun!" Both girls laughed, and they sat on their hands. We didn't need to remind them.

I motioned to Jim that I would start with Sam and he could start with Hailey. He nodded in agreement. Jim looked as eager to taste his daughter's delights as I was.

After I got into position my first move was to deeply inhale her aroma. I could see she was aroused, and now I could smell it too. Intoxicating. I could see her labia were larger than Hailey's, and her clit was too. Not huge, just bigger, still nice. More to have fun with, I thought. I bent down to bury my nose in her nicely trimmed muff. It was trimmed into a triangle pointing the way to the promised land, where the path had been cleared. I didn't need to ask directions.

While rubbing my nose through the forest I let my fingers explore near the entrance to the cave. "Mmmmmm" she purred with contentment. I removed my fingers to give a couple good wide licks with my tongue, and then inserted them slightly, and curled them up to search for her g spot. My tongue teased around her clit, without touching. I sucked each lip in and massaged it with my tongue. When my fingers made her jump, I circled in for the kill. She gasped and cried out sharply as my tongue first touched her clit, then whimpered helplessly as I sucked and swirled on her clit, sending her over the edge.

Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
545 Followers
12