Samantha Snaps Her Fingers Pt. 07

Story Info
The next morning, work and lunch.
4.8k words
4.67
1.6k
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning comes. Ryan awakes with a big wet spot on the front of his white satin slacks. He changes his clothes and heads down the hall to Rachels room. He gently taps on Rachel's door.

He opens it and can see Rachel snuggled into her pillow. She is sleeping so peacefully, her satin comforter pulled up to her shoulders. As Ryan turns, he is face to face with the lady who sat next to him at the dinner table.

She is dressed in a long white satin robe with a feather boa style collar and cuffs and big rose-colored glasses with gold rims.

She says, what happened to your slacks from last night? and grabs Ryan's crotch. Ryan jumps.

Forgive me, where are my manners, I forgot to introduce myself at the dinner table. I am Lady Fuchsia. I would love to feel you in those slacks you had on last night. Any chance you might wear them for me?

Ryan replies, oh, I spilled on those last night. Lady fuchsia says, I think I know what you spilled on them, what a waste. I would have rather you spilled a little on me. Come see me tonight wear those pants. She releases her grip on Ryan's crotch turning and walking away. Ryan says, I will, I will see you later tonight.

Ryan enters the studio. Two guys are at the mixing board they hit a kill switch quickly shutting it down. Ryan could hear they were mixing a track when he entered. Ryan says, what were you guys working on? Can I listen? They look at him in silence, shaking their heads no. they pull a usb stick from the mixing board and exit the studio.

Ryan plugs his laptop into the mixing board. The door opens and Samantha walks in dressed in a one-piece leopard print skin tight unitard with a zipper leading from her cleavage all the way down the front to her crotch, creating a perfect camel toe, the zipper disappears in between her folds, then up the back. The outline of her pierced nipples can be seen clearly, even her belly button piercing is making a bump. she takes a seat next to Ryan.

Samantha says, pull up that song they want us to work on, let's give it a listen. Ryan replies, shouldn't we wait for Rachel? Samantha says, I think she is going to be tied up this morning, I know what you are thinking, and no! not tied up in a kinky way with ropes, that will be later on tonight maybe.

Ryan says, I wasn't thinking that, but now I am. Samantha says, she will be working with Suzi today. Let's, you and me dig into this and see what we can do today. By the way I heard you met lady fuchsia in the hall this morning, she told me what she had her hands on. You should go see her tonight, she is a very talented lady, and you never know what you can learn from her.

Ryan says, I think I will. Ryan plays the track. Samantha tries isolating the sounds and separating the layers. They play it back one layer at a time. Ryan can't keep his eyes off of Samantha's D cup breasts. Every time she leans forward they bump into sliders knobs on the board and he has to reach under them and slide the knobs back. Samantha is completely aware of what she is doing, she keeps trying to rub her pierced nipples onto Ryan's hand, but he pulls away quickly. They keep mixing tracks.

Rachel stretches and slides the satin comforter down. she sits up and realizes Suzi is sitting right next to the bed. Suzi says, Good morning sleepy head. You looked just like sleeping beauty laying there. I so badly wanted to wake you with a kiss, just like prince charming.

Rachel says, why didn't you. Suzi replies, I didn't want to disturb or interrupt any dream you might have been having. Rachel says, I had so much fun last night. I loved dressing up in that pretty dress you made me. and the fun we had after dinner. I so want to have more fun with you. No one has made me feel as special as you have made me feel. Suzi says, I am flattered, and I am here to please. Rachel tells Suzi, thT outfit you made for me to sleep in is pretty magical, I must have orgasmed myself to sleep. Suzi replies, me too.

Rachel says, you know, in high school, I was a geek. No one even noticed me. So, I studied hard and got outstanding grades. Then in college, I was just like everyone else, geeky, nerdy, focused on school.

My roommate was just the opposite, she was beautiful, outgoing, and she had a date every night. When she was out, I used to dress up in her clothes, I knew she was going to out along time. I wanted to see what it looked like, to be like her. I would look at myself in the full-length mirror and pretend I was like her.

But I didn't think anyone would be interested in me. No one ever noticed me. So, I would hide out in my dorm room. But I did love trying on her clothes. All of her clothes were pretty. lots of pinks, red, black, and elegant short dresses, very short dresses that I could never wear out in public. she wore them all the time.

I used to put this one dress on, this short red skin-tight dress. I would get a white satin g string out of her panty drawer, I would slide it up my legs and shimmy into it, letting it melt against my pussy. It just barely covered anything. I would try on a pair of her 8" heels. Then i would imagine myself at a club, sitting at the bar waiting for a drink.

I would imagine some handsome guy would walk up, grab me by the back of the hair and kiss me hard. Pulling me off of the stool and into him, pulling me harder, letting his knee slide between mine, causing my dress to hike up, higher and higher as we kissed. He would pull me close making my body slide up his knee, my satin panties touching his leg. I used to get so turned on, so wet that the little bit of satin and elastic stretching between my lips couldn't hold anything, My wetness would run down my inner thighs.

I would touch myself and pretend it was him touching me. sometimes I would even pretend I was the guy touching her, but would get ashamed, and would take the dress off, putting it back carefully.

Sometimes I would bring the pantie up to my nose and pretend I was smelling her, imagining my juices were hers. I would have to hand wash them and dry them quickly and put them back before she came home. I have always wondered what it would have been like. But last night, you fulfilled a fantasy I could have never imagined. You made me break out of my comfort zone and made me so I couldn't say no. and no way could I say no to such a pretty dress.

Suzi says, you have so much potential, Samantha saw it right away, that is why she asked me to look after you. You just need some encouragement and some guidance in the right direction. You are very beautiful, inside and outside, and anyone who doesn't see it is a fool. But with my help, they will definitely see it. I have lots of new outfits for you to wear. Your stuff just won't do anymore. Rachel says, they are comfortable, practical and conservative, what's wrong with that?

Suzi says, anything you wear is comfortable, if you are comfortable wearing it. and practical and conservative are in the eye of the beholder. A short dress can be practical, very practical, just like you imagined. especially if you know what you are doing. And I can help with both, teaching you how to dress and how to use it. Now get out of bed. Let's have some fun. From now on, you are my own life size barbie doll, and I get to dress you how ever I want. Rachel says, ok, let's do it!

Suzi grabs Rachel by the hand and leads her back to her room. when they enter Suzi's room, Rachel is amazed at how princess looking the room is, with a white Four post canopy bed all dressed in pink satin. Suzi walks over to her closet doors and opens them. The closet is enormous, a huge, walk-in closet, with racks on racks of dresses and outfits. Each rack is a certain color on the other side of the closet. The racks are separated by styles.

Suzi says what's it going to be? let me take a look at you. and she looks Rachel up and down and says, you know what I'm thinking? sushi style. Rachel says what is sushi style? Suzi replies, I have some very lovely silk embroidered qipao Japanese style short dresses. here, try this red one on. Suzi hands a dress to Rachel.

Rachel holds it up against her body looking at herself in the full-length mirror, she tells Suzi, I like this one a lot. Suzi says perfect. I have a matching jade green dress. Rachel says, what are we wearing underneath?

Suzi says absolutely nothing, that's why I call it sushi style, but don't worry, there will not be anything that smells fishy today, not even the sushi. So, go ahead and slip it on, and I'll do your hair and makeup this time. I'll go high and tight with the hair in a bun, with chopsticks holding the bun. And I'll do some heavy eyeliner with cat tips and some bright red lipstick to match the dress. and I have just the right heels, they're gonna be just a little bit higher than the ones you wore last night, but you did so well I think you're ready to graduate to the top of the class in heel length.

Rachel says sounds like fun, but what about your little secret? How are you gonna manage that with nothing on under your dress. Suzi says oh don't worry about that. I have a special device that we made. It's a combination cock ring/tuck ring that is attached to a butt plug. It will keep me tucked and tight and out of sight. And as an added bonus, or what I like to call bone-ass. Every time I walk, it pulls on the plug. It drives me crazy, but in a good way. Suzi and Rachel get dressed, all of their makeup done, and head to the recording studio.

They head down the hall hand in hand. Rachel stops, Suzi tugs, and says, this way. Rachel says, I know. But I want to see our reflections in the hall of mirrors. Suzi's eyes light up. Suzi says, mistress Samantha will be so pleased when she hears.

Rachel leads Suzi this time. They walk down the hall of mirrors, heels clicking on the marble floor. Rachel looks at her reflection, then looks at Suzi's reflection, admiring her walk, her slender body with soft curves. Rachel holds her chin up and walks imitating Suzi. They reach the end of the hall, Rachel twirls Suzi this time. Spinning her around as they walk back thru. Suzi can see Rachel watching her, copying every little move. Suzi smiles as they walk to the studio.

The girls enter the studio. Ryan and Samantha spin around in their chairs. Ryan's eyes get really big and his jaw drops. Samantha smiles nods and winks at Suzi. Samantha uses her finger to lift Ryan's jaw close.

Samantha tells Rachel, you look delicious in that dress! I love sushi days, had I known, I would have dress accordingly. Samantha tells Rachel, come, come sit next to me. Ryan leans around Samantha and gives Rachel a thumbs up. They flick a switch and turn on the sound. Samantha tells them both, you guys are wasting your time at the sound lab. You should be her with me full time, we can have way more fun than that place. Are you guys having fun?

Ryan and Rachel reply, yes! at the same time. they work on the music for a few hours. Samantha says, that's enough for today, it's time for lunch and some play. Samantha snaps her fingers and Suzi steps up. Yes mistress, Suzi replies. Samantha says, lunch. Suzi says, it has already been arranged. I told chef hours ago, he has lunch ready and awaiting your arrival. Samantha says, very good dear, excellent! Let's go.

They walk down the hall, headed for the hall of mirrors. As they walk thru the hall of mirrors, Ryan can't take his eyes off of Rachel. Samantha smiles as she can see exactly what he is looking at. Suzi opens the dining room doors to a spectacular presentation. There are two naked bodies strapped to the table, a very tanned smooth hairless hunk. And a beautiful tanned slender brunette with beautiful c cup breasts. Both are covered with sushi and various garnishments. Both have a harness strapped to their mouths, with what looks like a big veined black cock topped with a platter of beautiful assorted eats.

The hunk, has a fully erect 9-inch penis holding a little dish with some kind of sauce in it. The brunette has what looks like a chrome smooth shiny pipe inserted in her vagina, it curves up holding a platter with and assortment of sushi. Each body has sushi and sashimi placer all around on their bodies.

Samantha says, sushi! It's all about sushi! Let's eat! She takes Rachel by the hand and walks her around the table. Samantha holds Rachels hand making her drag it lightly around each body, feeling how smooth they are, following the curves of each muscle and body part as they make their way around the table.

Suzi takes Ryan's hand and leads him right behind Samantha and Rachel. Suzi stops Ryan right in front of the male. Suzi takes Ryan's hand and has him feel the male's knee, making Ryan feel up the thigh, around some sushi to his inner thigh. Ryan starts to pull back as they near the male's scrotum. Suzi pushes Ryan's hand and turns his wrist to cup the balls of the male on the table. she makes hip grip them tight. then she slides Ryan's hand up the male's torso stopping at his ribs to pick up a piece of sushi and feeds it to Ryan.

She stuffs the whole thing into Ryan's mouth. He is distracted and Suzi takes Ryan's hand and places it on the male's shaft, making him grip the 9-inch cock that is holding the platter. Suzi says, here hold this for a moment while I get us some chopsticks. Ryan doesn't realize what he is holding until he chokes down the sushi and swallows. He quickly releases his grip and pulls his hand away. Suzi says, Ryan, I didn't tell you to let go. Grab it, take it back in your hand. Ryan looks surprised, Suzi pokes him with a chopstick and says, grab it! Ryan takes hold again. Ryan looks at Rachel, but Rachel is getting eating lessons from Samantha.

Ryan looks back at Suzi. Suzi says sternly, Ryan whatever you do, do not let go of that cock, I know it is a lot bigger than you are used to holding, but I want you to feel it, hold it, as I feed you. Suzi picks up some more sushi and feeds it to Ryan. Suzi tells Ryan, you will do what I ask of you, won't you? she looks him in the eye and grabs his cock thru his pants and shoves another piece of sushi in his mouth. Ryan nods yes as he chews.

Suzi tells Ryan to start stroking the cock up and down. not to let go. and to grip it like you want yours gripped. Ryan nods yes again, and starts stroking the 9-inch cock. Suzi reaches over Ryan's shoulder and grabs some sashimi, she slurps it up, humming, mmmm, and chewing. She grabs a piece and dips it into the sauce in the bowl on top of the cock. it bumps Ryan's ear as Suzi brings it to his mouth. Suzi rubs it on his lips and then pushes it into his mouth. He starts to protest and Suzi locks her lips onto his, kissing him hard, making him eat and swallow. She breaks away.

Ryan says, wow! That was tingly, it feels weird on my tongue. what kind of sauce is that? Suzi says, it's something the chef whips up. Suzi says, oh, I got some on your ear, she leans in and licks it off and sucks his earlobe into her mouth. She pulls off his ear with a big slurp and asks Ryan do you want some more? Ryan replies, yes please!

Suzi tells Ryan, keep stroking that cock. Samantha is watching, and you do want to please Samantha and Rachel, don't you? Ryan replies yes.? you want to impress both of them, don't you? Suzi asks. Ryan replies yes, his stroking gets faster. Suzi grabs his cock, then says, this won't do, she unzips his pants and pulls is cock out. Its fully hard. Suzi grabs another slice of sashimi and dips it into the sauce and puts it into Ryan's mouth. this time he takes it eagerly, that is because Suzi is stroking his cock at the same rate Ryan is stroking the male's cock.

Ryan is about to come. Suzi whispers in his ear again, remember your 9's, especially the 9 inches in your hand. Ryan starts stroking the cock faster and faster, Suzi with her eyes locked on Ryan's, matches him stroke for stroke. Ryan is about to cum and Suzi squeezes his cock super tight causing Ryan to gasp in pain, and lose his train of thought. He forgets about coming. Suzi holds his cock super tight, spinning him towards the table. She says, I don't want you to miss the best part of sushi day.

Ryan is looking at the dish on top of the 9-inch cock as he pumps it feverishly. Suzi keeps hold of Ryan's cock, and with her other hand slides it up his back, up to the back of his neck. She leans in and tells Ryan, you like that sauce, but you didn't get a chance to smell it. it smells delicious. it will blow your mind. With her hand on the back of Ryan's neck she slides up and grabs the back of his hair holding it tight, and forces his head down towards the dish.

Ryan is clueless as to what is about to happen but follows her movements. Suzi smiles as Ryan's face is just over the dish. She tells Ryan, stick out your tongue and close your eyes, I am going to feed you some sauce, this is the best way to savor the experience the chef has made for you today.

Ryan closes his eyes, sticks out his tongue, Suzi pushes his head down so the tip of his tongue touches the special sauce. She tells Ryan to lick some up. Ryan licks. Suzi says, lick some more. Ryan takes another lick. Suzi shouts the German word for now, Jetzt! She pushes Ryan's head down just a little more. The cock is sticking up out of the center of the bowl covered in the special sauce. Suzi tells Ryan to lick. Ryan with his tongue out starts to take another lick, Suzi pushes his head down so the 9-inch cock slides up Ryan's tongue and into his mouth. He realizes what is happening and tries to lift up. Suzi holds his cock tighter and holds his head steady, saying, take it! take it all in.

Suzi shouts Jetzt! again, and the cock erupts into Ryan's mouth, the 9-inch cock is cumming, shooting a thick heavy load of special sauce right into Ryan's mouth. he starts to gag. Suzi pulls Ryan's cock up hard, and says, swallow! swallow all of it! she holds his head down on the cock with his chin resting in the dish of sauce, she holds Ryan for a few more moments until the 9-inch cock stops pulsing. then using her grip on Ryan's hair starts pulling him off of the cock.

There is a wet slurping sound as it slides out of Ryan's mouth. Suzi spins him around and locks lips again. kissing him passionately, sticking her tongue deep in his mouth swirling around his tongue looking for remnants of sauce. Suzi releases her grip on his cock and has started stroking it. Kissing him deeper. smashing his face into hers. She breaks the seal on their lips and begins licking the sauce off of lips and chin, using her tongue, scooping it up, using her tongue as a spoon, and feeds it him, stuffing her tongue full of sauce back inside his mouth. Ryan keeps sucking Suzi's tongue clean.

Suzi feels Ryan tense up, she knows he is about to blow. She then drops to her knees and inhales Ryan's cock deeply in one quick suck. Ryan explodes into Suzi's mouth, spurt after spurt, he begins to shudder. Suzi sucks and pumps every drop into her mouth. Ryan's body releases all tension. Suzi pops off of his cock, standing up quickly locking lips again holding Ryan by the cheeks. she kisses him deeper than she did before. She spits all of Ryan's cum into his mouth. she was holding a lot, a mouthful, saving all of it for him. She starts swirling her tongue around his, as he swallows and sucks his own cum. his first snowball. Suzi pulls of slowly licking his lips tracing her way around them. She looks him in the eye and says, how do you like sushi day? Ryan says it's awesome.

Samantha and Rachel saw everything, they watched Ryan and Suzi thru the whole event. Samantha can see the delight in Rachel's eyes, and tells Rachel, I can show you how to have that kind of power over a man or even a woman, which ever you desire, if you are willing.

Rachel looks at Samantha and says yes, I am willing, I am ready. Samantha smiles and Rachel blushes. Samantha starts giving Rachel her own lessons on heightening her own senses. Samantha grabs Rachel's hand and moves it all over the female's body. feeling her soft arms, her soft shoulders, up the sides of her neck, over her collarbone, and down to her breast. around the bottom of each breast, back up to the top, circling the nipples.

12