Samantha's correction

Story Info
Samantha is reminded of her place as a cuckquean.
2.4k words
4.08
25.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha's correction.

Hey just a story for you pathetic beta girls to enjoy.

!!warning!! My stories are cartoonishly cruel and unfair. Be careful if themes of humiliation, abuse and bullying trigger you.

Samantha sat on her knees with her hands behind her back. She wore a white tank top that was at least 3 sizes too small. Leaving her saggy breasts and fat gut obviously exposed. Her master liked her to dress in embarrassing clothing. Being completely naked can be liberating but this always made her look pathetic and she loved it.

She had been on her knees like this for the last half an hour. Her stomach was filled with butterflies. The only thing she knew is that her master was extremely upset with her and she couldn't figure out why. She had put so much extra effort into everything she did for him lately.

Sir had gotten a new girlfriend recently and Samantha had to be on her best behaviour. She was told in no uncertain terms that Sir really liked this new girl and he didn't want Samantha to embarrass him In front of her. She had acted rudely to his last girlfriend and had been punished harshly for it. She promised him that she would never behave like that again. Master Jake loved to make Samantha promise him things. They both knew why. If she was rude In front of masters new girlfriend she would be punished twice. Once for her bad attitude and once for breaking the promise. As far as Sir was concerned a broken promise from Samantha was a lie and it showed extreme disrespect.

But she hadn't broken any promises or been disrespectful! Samantha had been so careful. Jake's new girlfriend had not made it easy. Her name was Wendy. Wendy was a decade younger than both of them. In her mid to late 20s. Samantha didn't know exactly what Wendy did for a living. Something to do with streaming or TikTok. Basically Wendy was one of those girls who got money really easily and could afford to spend the rest of their time at the gym, shopping for stunning clothes and making themselves look absolutely stunning. How was Samantha ever supposed to compete with that! She knew the answer. She wasn't. Wendy was the kind of girl that could take any woman's man and it made Samantha so wet knowing she took his.

Not only was Wendy a knockout. She was also smart, witty, kind and poised. Master often just went on dates that Samantha had to pay for just because he liked talking to her. Wendy was kind, empathetic and treated everyone with respect. Everyone except Samantha. She loved to push Samantha and really humiliate the woman whose man she was stealing. Samantha was expected to respond by being completely polite and submissive. Anything else would get her deemed rude and arrogant by Jake and Wendy and Samantha would be punished.

After another 10 minutes on her knees facing the corner Samantha heard Jake enter the room. She felt a rush of excitement but suppressed it. She had been ordered to stay in the corner and wait quietly. Talking out of turn was completely unacceptable for an ugly girl like her. Pretty girls like Wendy got to speak up.

With no warning Sir grabbed Samantha by her hair and dragged her In front of the couch. He was not gentle. She was expected to keep up with him even on her knees. Anything else would be rude and Samantha was not impressive enough to act rude.

"What the fuck is wrong with you bitch. You were doing so well." Said Jake as he sat on the couch leaving Samantha kneeling in front of him.

"I'm sorry Sir" responded Samantha in a meek tone. He constantly expected Samantha to apologise and thank him in almost every situation. It was a good way to keep her obvious ego in check. Every time she apologised unfairly it made her a little wet.

"You're sorry? Really?"

"Yes Sir. I never want to disappoint you"

"Then why am I angry?" He snapped

"I...I don't know Sir. Please I'm really trying"

"So why are you apologising if you don't know what you did wrong? How can you apologise for nothing?" Jake looked really upset. She had been expected to apologise for nothing many times. Samantha knew he was putting her in a no win situation.

"I...I don't know Sir" replied Samantha.

"I know what you were doing you lazy bitch. You were lying to me and acting like you had already learnt your lesson to get a lesser punishment." That was not true at all and they both knew it. He just loved to come up with reasons to make her punishments worse. She loved it too. He continued to rant at her "So you know I'm upset with you and you decide to be selfish and try and get your punishment reduced. You also decide to lie to me. It's so disrespectful"

Samantha lowered her head in shame "yes sir."

The second she said that sir slapped her hard across the face. He pulled her head up by her hair and slapped again. Then spit into Samantha's eyes. Smeared it across her face making her look truly pathetic. This was followed up by a few more slaps before Jake threw her to the ground.

"So, skank, do you want to know why I'm upset? Or are you just going to focus on yourself like normal" Jake snapped. He was being completely unreasonable and Samantha absolutely loved it.

"Yes Sir. Please tell me. I want to know what I did wrong so I can do better!" Pleaded Samantha as she returned to her knees.

"Fine I guess I'll explain it to you. Do you remember two days ago when I got a surprise call from Wendy and ditched you to spend time with her?"

"Yes Sir" said Samantha. She did remember quite clearly. Her and Jake were in the middle of an intense BDSM session when Wendy called out of the blue to tell Jake she was horny. Jake left within minutes. Leaving Samantha incredibly desperate, jealous and horny. She was sure she would get to cum that night but her needs had to be secondary to a stunning woman like Wendy.

"You made me cum in your mouth only a couple of hours before I saw Wendy!" Snapped Jake

"What uhh" responded Samantha. She was utterly confused.

"I probably could have made love with Wendy once or twice more that night if you didn't selfishly give such a good head" Jake continued to berate her. Samantha couldn't believe it. Was she actually going to be punished because she gave TOO good of a blowjob. "What makes you think I'd want to cum in you when I could be with Wendy instead!?"

Yes. She was going to be punished for serving him too well. it was completely unreasonable and they both knew it. She didn't even know Wendy was going to call. But having to submit to the unreasonable expectations was the fate of a beta woman like Samantha. It also made her so wet!

"You wouldn't want to sir. I could never give you the experience she could" said Samantha with a meek tone.

"You say you know this shit. Than you behave so horribly. Is that how ugly skanks like you should behave? Jake loved pressing his point.

"No sir. I'm so sorry" Samantha hung her head down.

"Oh you will be bitch. I won't be gentle when I punish you. But I'm not the only one you have to apologise to. Wendy should not have to put up with you trying to compete with her."

"Yes sir. I am sorry I was disrespectful to Wendy"

"Not good enough. grab your phone. Put it on loudspeaker. I want to hear you apologise to the woman I'd rather be with than you" Samantha's heart began to pound. Cold calling Wendy to grovell was going to be so humiliating. "I'm waiting!" Jake snapped.

Samantha quickly grabbed her phone and dialled the numbers Jake gave her.

The phone started ringing.

"Hello, Wendy speaking" the voice was obviously younger than Samanthas.

"Oh hi. Wendy... uhh it's Samantha. Jake's wife" Samantha felt so stupid bumbling all her words.

"And?" Responded Wendy in an annoyed tone. Samantha got so excited at how rude Wendy was. The woman who was stealing her husband hadn't even acknowledged her.

"I... I just wanted to say sorry. I... made Jake cum a few days ago...so uh..he wasn't as excited to be with you as he could have been" god this was so embarrassing!

"Yeah. You really need to be more respectful. Most of the time when a girl like me steals a husband she wants the wife out of the picture. I let you stick around and this is how you act?" Wendy didn't get mad like Jake did. she just spoke with a condescending and arrogant tone.

"I really am sorry." Said Samantha. She honestly didn't know what to say

"I just wanted to spend the night with your husband and you couldn't help but ruin it" Wendy continued in her dismissive tone.

"I'm sorry I ruined your night with jake"

"Your husband. Say your sorry you ruined my night with your husband" responded Wendy sharply. She loved the idea of homewrecking and was going to rub it in. Samantha knew it wouldn't end until she completely submitted herself.

"I'm so sorry I ruined your night with my husband." Said Samantha with a choke in her voice "I am grateful that you let me stay around while you steal my husband" Samantha looked over and saw Jake Smiling. He clearly thought this was hilarious.

"I might not keep you around if you behave like this. Maybe you need to be humbled"

"Yes Miss"

"Maybe I should have Jake take me out at that fancy restaurant you work at. Let all your co-workers see your man with me" mocked Wendy. Samantha's eyes widened. She quickly turned towards Jake who had stopped smiling. He crossed his head in a reassuring gesture. He wasn't going to do that. Public exposure was one of Samantha's limits and she knew Jake would always respect that.

"I am so sorry, miss." Said Samantha.

"Your apology isn't accepted. Tell my man to punish you extra hard for your attitude. I honestly have better things to do than to deal with your half assed apologies." Snapped Wendy before hanging up without warning.

"You clearly didn't show enough regret. You should really be more polite when you are speaking to a goddess like Wendy" said Jake

"I know. Sir " said replied Samantha "please punish my like Wendy requested"

"Bend over the couch. And hurry up. I shouldn't have to spend my time keeping your lazy ass in line" snapped Jake. Samantha rushed to the couch and bent over it leaving her ass hanging out. She heard Jake walk off and leave her. Samantha didn't dare move. She waited for a few minutes until Jake returned. "I think we will use the cane this time" remarked Jake. Samantha hated the cane. It was thin and stung hard when it struck her. "Let's do 20 strokes," said Jake. He then hit Samantha without warning. He didn't hold back and it instantly burnt Samantha's exposed ass.

"One sir!" Gasped Samantha. She was expected to keep count. It was completely unreasonable to expect sir to put effort in. Jake kept going "two sir!" He kept hitting barley giving Samantha enough time to keep count. It hurt so much and Jake showed no Mercy. "Twenty Sir!" Samantha screamed as tears fell down her cheeks. Jake walked around while groping Samantha's ass. He wasn't gentle.

"Do you think you have learnt your lesson not to disrespect Wendy?" Asked Jake.

"Yes Sir. I am so sorry" said Samantha while still trying to catch her breath.

"Clearly you haven't. Ungrateful lying bitch!" Snapped Jake.

"I did, sir! I'll always be respectful to her!"

"I heard Wendy ask you to request an extra hard punishment. Be respectful. Request another 5 strokes" Jake had a sadistic grin. He was being unfair and he knew it. Samantha also knew it her ass hurt and her pussy was so wet

"Please sir. Punish me for another 5 strokes" sobbed Samantha who was trying to keep her legs from shaking. Jake walked behind her and struck again without warning "21 sir" said Samantha trying not to scream

"No bitch. Seeing you didn't follow Wendys orders you obviously didn't respect her. The last 20 didn't count. Start over" Samantha bit her lip and looked up at Jake. He stared back at her with no mercy then struck her again. Samantha lowered her head in defeat

"One sir" she said, accepting her fate. Jake continued to punish Samantha until all 25 strokes had been given

"Stand up bitch" said Jake. Samantha tried to rush to her feet but her body hurt so much. She struggled to keep her balance "thank you for teaching me to respect Miss Wendy" said Samantha while looking at the ground with tears falling down her cheeks. Jake put his arms around Samantha and held her

"It's been a long day hasn't it?" He asked gently

"Yes sir. It really has" said Samantha who was enjoying being held

"Yea. It has been a lot of work keeping you in line. I think I've earned a blowjob" remarked Jake with a mean smile crossing his face. "Don't you agree. I deserve a blowjob for putting all this work in. All this effort just to keep you in line" Jake continued as he groped Samanthas ass so she felt the pain he just inflicted. He was being an ass and she loved it.

"Yes sir, I agree. I'm sorry I'm so much work" said Samantha. Jake arrogantly walked over to the couch and sat down after pulling his cock out.

"Hurry up." Said Jake dismissively. Samantha rushed over trying to ignore the pain in her ass trying to ignore her own pain.

She started to service Jake who constantly berated her for not getting him off fast enough. She got in trouble for getting him off too well. Now she was getting in trouble for not being good enough. No matter what, Samantha couldn't win and She loved it.